BMX / Alistair Whitton
- Sport: BMX
- City/State you reside in: State College, PA
- Birthday: 2/13/91
- Age when first started riding: Around 14 years young
- Favorite place to ride: The Unit NC and anything NEW
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy Drink, Vans, The Shadow Conspiracy, Oakley, ProTec
- Inspiration: People, Moto, I'm self-driven
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? A lot of Dubstep and Skrillex
- When I’m not riding I like to: Hang with my 2 boys. Ride dirt bikes. Drift cars. Sport bike. Parkour. Be active.
- Official/Favorite Website: www.vitalbmx.com, www.transworldmx.com, craigslist.org
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I'm a stuntman in my spare time.
- Quote: Happy Wife Happy Life
- Career History: Just went to my local indoor park and started riding and meeting other riders and going on day trips to other parks. Then came to America to compete on the Pro circuit.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: X Games gold medalist. 2 time silver X Games. Bronze at Gravity Games. Multiple Vans Triple Crown podium. Working as a stuntman on James Bond's SKYFALL.
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Dew Tour Beach Championships
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes that competed at the Dew Tour Beach Championships in Ocean City, Maryland! Special shout out to our podium finishers:Sean Sexton - BMX Street 2nd...
SoCal BMX Double Dirt Session With Ryan Nyquist
In this week's episode of Getting Awesome, Ryan Nyquist touches down in southern California for an epic day of dirt trail riding with the boys! Kicking things off in Heath Pinter's backyard,...
Ryan Nyquist Takes Silver in BMX Park at X Games Barcelona
Congratulations to Ryan Nyquist who took silver in BMX Park! Although a bag of new tricks put him within reach of the top podium spot, it was veteran Gary Young who claimed the gold medal, for the...
Simon Tabron Wins Silver in BMX Vert at X Games Barcelona
Congratulations to Simon Tabron on taking silver in BMX Vert at X Games Barcelona! Tabron almost unseated 7-time BMX Vert champion, Jamie Bestwick, with a tied score of 91.00, but ultimately the...
Other BMX Athletes
8 minutes ago: RT @harobmx: Super congrats to Dennis Enarson winning today's #VanDorenInvitational at the #VansUSOpen in Huntington Beach. http://t.co/Xh… see full story
8 minutes ago: RT @VANS_66: #VanDorenInvitational BMX results are in. 1st: Dennis Enarson 2nd: @garybyoung 3rd: Daniel Sandoval. Congrats guys! http://t.c… see full story
4 hours ago: @mmgeneral on the podium yesterday in pro 2 at @LOORRS #EsteroBeach in Mexico! http://t.co/Akbgpp1Fzl see full story
24 hours ago: From pre-heat rituals to his most memorable wave, Reef McIntosh gave us the goods in his Snapchat interview live from the #USOpenOfSurf | check it now |... see full story
1 day ago: We gave the keys to our Instagram account rockstarenergy to Rockstar surfer @MeolaMatt for the day at the #USOpenofSurfing - check it! see full story
2 days ago: We sat down with Maui native @MeolaMatt at the #USOpenofSurf today for a Snapchat interview | check it now! http://t.co/D1rAzruAo1 see full story
2 days ago: We sat down with Maui native Matt Meola at the #USOpenofSurf today for a Snapchat interview | follow drinkrockstar to check out the full interview! see full story
3 days ago: Rockstar Energy kicking off Day 1 of the Manhattan Beach 6-Man! see full story
3 days ago: The Rockstar surf team is out here at the @usopenofsurf giving you daily surf reports on our Snapchat drinkrockstar ! http://t.co/M7xpHHyGhD see full story
4 days ago: | Nolan Munroe boostin' through Wednesday | see full story
5 days ago: Balaram Stack and the boys reef mcintosh Albee Layer and Danny Fuller took it to Fiji for some serious swell and massive barrels. Full edit is live! see full story
6 days ago: Fredric Aasbø is back in the championship lead after his win this weekend at Formula Drift Seattle! see full story