BMX / Alistair Whitton
- Sport: BMX
- City/State you reside in: State College, PA
- Birthday: 2/13/91
- Age when first started riding: Around 14 years young
- Favorite place to ride: The Unit NC and anything NEW
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy Drink, Vans, The Shadow Conspiracy, Oakley, ProTec
- Inspiration: People, Moto, I'm self-driven
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? A lot of Dubstep and Skrillex
- When I’m not riding I like to: Hang with my 2 boys. Ride dirt bikes. Drift cars. Sport bike. Parkour. Be active.
- Official/Favorite Website: www.vitalbmx.com, www.transworldmx.com, craigslist.org
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I'm a stuntman in my spare time.
- Quote: Happy Wife Happy Life
- Career History: Just went to my local indoor park and started riding and meeting other riders and going on day trips to other parks. Then came to America to compete on the Pro circuit.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: X Games gold medalist. 2 time silver X Games. Bronze at Gravity Games. Multiple Vans Triple Crown podium. Working as a stuntman on James Bond's SKYFALL.
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Dew Tour Beach Championships
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes that competed at the Dew Tour Beach Championships in Ocean City, Maryland! Special shout out to our podium finishers:Sean Sexton - BMX Street 2nd...
SoCal BMX Double Dirt Session With Ryan Nyquist
In this week's episode of Getting Awesome, Ryan Nyquist touches down in southern California for an epic day of dirt trail riding with the boys! Kicking things off in Heath Pinter's backyard,...
Ryan Nyquist Takes Silver in BMX Park at X Games Barcelona
Congratulations to Ryan Nyquist who took silver in BMX Park! Although a bag of new tricks put him within reach of the top podium spot, it was veteran Gary Young who claimed the gold medal, for the...
Simon Tabron Wins Silver in BMX Vert at X Games Barcelona
Congratulations to Simon Tabron on taking silver in BMX Vert at X Games Barcelona! Tabron almost unseated 7-time BMX Vert champion, Jamie Bestwick, with a tied score of 91.00, but ultimately the...
Other BMX Athletes
6 hours ago: Quad corks aren't the only "quads" going down these days. Watch Logan Martin huck this tail whip - 4 TIMES. #BMX see full story
8 hours ago: Round 1 of the @TheWWA Wakeboard World Series is on in Waco, TX. Cruise by for a beverage and an autograph! http://t.co/aDAqcFsoO6 see full story
8 hours ago: Round 1 of the Wakeboard World Series is on in Waco, TX. Cruise by the Rockstar sampling booth and grab a beverage and an autograph from these dudes!... see full story
10 hours ago: .@CamMcCaul whipping one around in the wild. #MTB http://t.co/rfZCL85fVa see full story
10 hours ago: Cam McCaul whipping one around in the wild. #MTB see full story
1 day ago: Take a deep breath...the weekend is almost here. What's your favorite surf break? #surfing http://t.co/22JhdfxNu4 see full story
1 day ago: Take a deep breath...the weekend is almost here. What's your favorite surf break? #surfing see full story
1 day ago: Summer is creeping in and we're ready to hit the lake and shred the wake! Who else is ready to ride!? @tigeboats http://t.co/i5gRqVnz29 see full story
1 day ago: Summer is creeping in and we're ready to hit the lake and shred the wake! Who else is pumped to ride this season? Tige Boats | #Wakeboarding see full story
1 day ago: @HofmannKyle Thanks! We love it. see full story
1 day ago: RT @TannerFoust: Still loving the great @formulad weekend vibes from the fans. You guys rock!! #vwdrift @rockstarenergy @xbox @odys… http:… see full story
2 days ago: Aaron Plessinger kickin' one out for #WhipItWednesday. #Supercross see full story