BMX / Alistair Whitton
- Sport: BMX
- City/State you reside in: State College, PA
- Birthday: 2/13/91
- Age when first started riding: Around 14 years young
- Favorite place to ride: The Unit NC and anything NEW
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy Drink, Vans, The Shadow Conspiracy, Oakley, ProTec
- Inspiration: People, Moto, I'm self-driven
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? A lot of Dubstep and Skrillex
- When I’m not riding I like to: Hang with my 2 boys. Ride dirt bikes. Drift cars. Sport bike. Parkour. Be active.
- Official/Favorite Website: www.vitalbmx.com, www.transworldmx.com, craigslist.org
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I'm a stuntman in my spare time.
- Quote: Happy Wife Happy Life
- Career History: Just went to my local indoor park and started riding and meeting other riders and going on day trips to other parks. Then came to America to compete on the Pro circuit.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: X Games gold medalist. 2 time silver X Games. Bronze at Gravity Games. Multiple Vans Triple Crown podium. Working as a stuntman on James Bond's SKYFALL.
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Dew Tour Beach Championships
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes that competed at the Dew Tour Beach Championships in Ocean City, Maryland! Special shout out to our podium finishers:Sean Sexton - BMX Street 2nd...
SoCal BMX Double Dirt Session With Ryan Nyquist
In this week's episode of Getting Awesome, Ryan Nyquist touches down in southern California for an epic day of dirt trail riding with the boys! Kicking things off in Heath Pinter's backyard,...
Ryan Nyquist Takes Silver in BMX Park at X Games Barcelona
Congratulations to Ryan Nyquist who took silver in BMX Park! Although a bag of new tricks put him within reach of the top podium spot, it was veteran Gary Young who claimed the gold medal, for the...
Simon Tabron Wins Silver in BMX Vert at X Games Barcelona
Congratulations to Simon Tabron on taking silver in BMX Vert at X Games Barcelona! Tabron almost unseated 7-time BMX Vert champion, Jamie Bestwick, with a tied score of 91.00, but ultimately the...
Other BMX Athletes
11 hours ago: Starting the weekend off right in Toronto at @mayhemfest. #RockstarMayhemFest #TGIF http://t.co/aPraWS373H see full story
11 hours ago: Starting the weekend off right in Toronto at the Rockstar Energy Drink Mayhem Festival. #RockstarMayhemFest #TGIF see full story
13 hours ago: Don’t miss your chance to see the world’s fastest #OffRoad drivers in action! Click here: http://t.co/wE1LNUFtE4. http://t.co/p4WLUsGFKz see full story
13 hours ago: Don’t miss your chance to see some of the world’s fastest #OffRoad drivers in action! Enter to #win a trip to the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series... see full story
18 hours ago: Few in #surfing work harder than Courtney Conlogue, and that's why this California #SurferGirl was named by X Games as one of the top 50 female athletes in... see full story
19 hours ago: LAST CHANCE to vote for your favorite #13thArtist can design! Voting ends today @ 11:59am PT. Vote here: http://t.co/B4gdN0HcfI #InkedUpTour see full story
1 day ago: @britt_thomas Good choice! see full story
1 day ago: @sdxNomadMom :) see full story
1 day ago: @Akaricloud You're right, that doesn't sound fun at all. see full story
2 days ago: What better way to start your day? #PureZero #ThirstyThursday see full story
2 days ago: Brian Deegan 38, the man of many talents, is switching gears and will be back in his #rally car this weekend for #GRC Charlotte. #RockstarLife #rallycross see full story
3 days ago: Board design is one reason Matt Meola is able to soar so high. Surfline.com digs into his Indo quiver in the latest #FreshBatch. Take a look here:... see full story