BMX / Chad Kerley
- Nickname: CK
- Sport: BMX
- City, State you reside in: San Diego, CA.
- Birthday: 1/27/94
- Age when first started riding: Four
- Favorite place to ride: The streets, or local parks in SD.
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy, Nike, Premium BMX, Markit, Cinema Wheels, GoPro, Dan’s Comp, Bell
- Inspiration: My family, my homies and anyone that’s doing what they love
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Meek Mill, Drake, Lil Wayne, Wiz, YG, Rick Ross
- When I’m not riding I like to: Chill with the homies, listen to music, watch videos and eat
- Official/Favorite Website: hotnewhiphop keeps my music on point
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I know a lot of other music than just rap
- Quote: “Be positive & thankful.”
- Career History. How did you start riding? I started racing at four years old, and quit when I was thirteen to just ride and have fun with my friends. I’ve always loved my bike and stuck with the fun aspect of it rather than the competitive racing side. From there, I just progressed and wanted to start filming from watching videos and kept on riding.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: X Games – 2012 Silver Medal LA, 2013 4th Place Barcelona, 2013 Gold Medal LA, Dew Tour – 2012 Street - 2nd place SF, 2013 Street – 2nd place SF, 2013 Streetstyle – 1st place SF, Texas Toast – 2012 Winner, Mongoose Jam – 2013 Winner, X Games Asia – 2012 Winner, Simpel Session – 2012 Highest Bunny Hop Winner, 2012 – BMX Plus Freestyler of the Year, 2012 Vital BMX Rider of the Year, 2012 Nora Cup People’s Choice Rider of the Year, 2013 Ride UK BMX Worldwide Rider of the Year, 2013 Freedom BMX Global Rider of the Year
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Dew Tour Beach Championships
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes that competed at the Dew Tour Beach Championships in Ocean City, Maryland! Special shout out to our podium finishers:Sean Sexton - BMX Street 2nd...
SoCal BMX Double Dirt Session With Ryan Nyquist
In this week's episode of Getting Awesome, Ryan Nyquist touches down in southern California for an epic day of dirt trail riding with the boys! Kicking things off in Heath Pinter's backyard,...
Ryan Nyquist Takes Silver in BMX Park at X Games Barcelona
Congratulations to Ryan Nyquist who took silver in BMX Park! Although a bag of new tricks put him within reach of the top podium spot, it was veteran Gary Young who claimed the gold medal, for the...
Simon Tabron Wins Silver in BMX Vert at X Games Barcelona
Congratulations to Simon Tabron on taking silver in BMX Vert at X Games Barcelona! Tabron almost unseated 7-time BMX Vert champion, Jamie Bestwick, with a tied score of 91.00, but ultimately the...
Other BMX Athletes
12 hours ago: It's a wet and rainy day 2 at the Phoenix Open, so come heat up next to our lovely #RockstarEnergyModels. ☔️⛳️🔥 http://t.co/FUgddFTf1n see full story
12 hours ago: It's a wet and rainy day 2 at the Phoenix Open, so come heat up next to our #RockstarEnergyModels. ☔️⛳️🔥 see full story
15 hours ago: Look at our amazing view in snowy Utah for #TheWorldTour. Who's coming?! @PiercetheVeil @SWStheband #RockstarMusic http://t.co/Ih3bxVtoXn see full story
17 hours ago: Good luck to the @Rockstar_Racing crew this weekend at #A3 in Anaheim! #supercross #braaap http://t.co/es0xfujfmV see full story
17 hours ago: Good luck to the Rockstar Energy Racing crew this weekend at #A3 in Anaheim! #supercross | #braaap see full story
1 day ago: Rail game strong. @Keanu_Asing laying back and bustin' fins. #surfing http://t.co/dfOqJK2Cr4 see full story
1 day ago: Rail game strong. Keanu Asing laying back and bustin' fins #surfing see full story
2 days ago: .@TorsteinHorgmo had a big year traveling all over the world filming for the first @shred_bots movie. Watch here: http://t.co/TNqaFcFkNX see full story
2 days ago: Torstein Horgmo had a big year traveling all over the world filming for the first Shredbots movie. Wherever he went, he threw down hard with a style of his... see full story
2 days ago: Coming in hot. 🔥 @DennisEnarson making quite the entrance statement. #bmx http://t.co/4JeKqtFiaK see full story
2 days ago: Coming in hot. 🔥 Dennis Enarson making quite the entrance statement. #bmx see full story
2 days ago: Viva la Randall Harris. His high flying part in the Mexican wake film Al Sur scored him "Video Section of the Year" in 2014. If you haven't seen it,... see full story