BMX / Chad Kerley
- Nickname: CK
- Sport: BMX
- City, State you reside in: San Diego, CA.
- Birthday: 1/27/94
- Age when first started riding: Four
- Favorite place to ride: The streets, or local parks in SD.
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy, Nike, Premium BMX, Markit, Cinema Wheels, GoPro, Dan’s Comp, Bell
- Inspiration: My family, my homies and anyone that’s doing what they love
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Meek Mill, Drake, Lil Wayne, Wiz, YG, Rick Ross
- When I’m not riding I like to: Chill with the homies, listen to music, watch videos and eat
- Official/Favorite Website: hotnewhiphop keeps my music on point
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I know a lot of other music than just rap
- Quote: “Be positive & thankful.”
- Career History. How did you start riding? I started racing at four years old, and quit when I was thirteen to just ride and have fun with my friends. I’ve always loved my bike and stuck with the fun aspect of it rather than the competitive racing side. From there, I just progressed and wanted to start filming from watching videos and kept on riding.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: X Games – 2012 Silver Medal LA, 2013 4th Place Barcelona, 2013 Gold Medal LA, Dew Tour – 2012 Street - 2nd place SF, 2013 Street – 2nd place SF, 2013 Streetstyle – 1st place SF, Texas Toast – 2012 Winner, Mongoose Jam – 2013 Winner, X Games Asia – 2012 Winner, Simpel Session – 2012 Highest Bunny Hop Winner, 2012 – BMX Plus Freestyler of the Year, 2012 Vital BMX Rider of the Year, 2012 Nora Cup People’s Choice Rider of the Year, 2013 Ride UK BMX Worldwide Rider of the Year, 2013 Freedom BMX Global Rider of the Year
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Dew Tour Beach Championships
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes that competed at the Dew Tour Beach Championships in Ocean City, Maryland! Special shout out to our podium finishers:Sean Sexton - BMX Street 2nd...
SoCal BMX Double Dirt Session With Ryan Nyquist
In this week's episode of Getting Awesome, Ryan Nyquist touches down in southern California for an epic day of dirt trail riding with the boys! Kicking things off in Heath Pinter's backyard,...
Ryan Nyquist Takes Silver in BMX Park at X Games Barcelona
Congratulations to Ryan Nyquist who took silver in BMX Park! Although a bag of new tricks put him within reach of the top podium spot, it was veteran Gary Young who claimed the gold medal, for the...
Simon Tabron Wins Silver in BMX Vert at X Games Barcelona
Congratulations to Simon Tabron on taking silver in BMX Vert at X Games Barcelona! Tabron almost unseated 7-time BMX Vert champion, Jamie Bestwick, with a tied score of 91.00, but ultimately the...
Other BMX Athletes
2 hours ago: Look who we found watching his dad @FINALLEVEL on stage! Spartacus has #AllAccess. @mayhemfest #RockstarMayhemFest http://t.co/YfnClU6Lkx see full story
4 hours ago: #MissWakeboarding with that #SparklingEnergy this #ThirstyThursday! #RockstarEnergyModels http://t.co/MjDCu3QByo see full story
4 hours ago: #MissWakeboarding with that #SparklingEnergy this #ThirstyThursday! see full story
5 hours ago: @EarlC23 Hello, we have received your email as well, and will contact you directly. Thank you. see full story
5 hours ago: @jonvbosch Unfortunately Recovery Grape is no longer part of our product lineup. We hope you're able to find a new favorite flavor! see full story
5 hours ago: @VonKrautzIker #RockstarLife see full story
5 hours ago: @saysayturi #teamwork see full story
6 hours ago: What better way to end your #summer than with a trip to the King of Wake Pro Wake Worlds in Ft. Lauderdale, FL! More info at http://bit.ly/prowake-sweeps.... see full story
1 day ago: Some girls aren't afraid to get a little dirty. Jolene Van Vugt #NitroGirl #MotoChick see full story
1 day ago: Hey Wantagh, who's coming out to our little #metal festival with a view?? Rockstar Energy Drink Mayhem Festival see full story
1 day ago: A couple of quick hits from Bret Little on The Wakeskate Tour. Click here: http://bit.ly/1pG19GP see full story
2 days ago: Mens Round 2 going down at the #VansUSOpen! Who's watching? #surfing | Keanu Asing see full story