BMX / Chad Kerley
- Nickname: CK
- Sport: BMX
- City, State you reside in: San Diego, CA.
- Birthday: 1/27/94
- Age when first started riding: Four
- Favorite place to ride: The streets, or local parks in SD.
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy, Nike, Premium BMX, Markit, Cinema Wheels, GoPro, Dan’s Comp, Bell
- Inspiration: My family, my homies and anyone that’s doing what they love
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Meek Mill, Drake, Lil Wayne, Wiz, YG, Rick Ross
- When I’m not riding I like to: Chill with the homies, listen to music, watch videos and eat
- Official/Favorite Website: hotnewhiphop keeps my music on point
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I know a lot of other music than just rap
- Quote: “Be positive & thankful.”
- Career History. How did you start riding? I started racing at four years old, and quit when I was thirteen to just ride and have fun with my friends. I’ve always loved my bike and stuck with the fun aspect of it rather than the competitive racing side. From there, I just progressed and wanted to start filming from watching videos and kept on riding.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: X Games – 2012 Silver Medal LA, 2013 4th Place Barcelona, 2013 Gold Medal LA, Dew Tour – 2012 Street - 2nd place SF, 2013 Street – 2nd place SF, 2013 Streetstyle – 1st place SF, Texas Toast – 2012 Winner, Mongoose Jam – 2013 Winner, X Games Asia – 2012 Winner, Simpel Session – 2012 Highest Bunny Hop Winner, 2012 – BMX Plus Freestyler of the Year, 2012 Vital BMX Rider of the Year, 2012 Nora Cup People’s Choice Rider of the Year, 2013 Ride UK BMX Worldwide Rider of the Year, 2013 Freedom BMX Global Rider of the Year
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Dew Tour Beach Championships
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes that competed at the Dew Tour Beach Championships in Ocean City, Maryland! Special shout out to our podium finishers:Sean Sexton - BMX Street 2nd...
SoCal BMX Double Dirt Session With Ryan Nyquist
In this week's episode of Getting Awesome, Ryan Nyquist touches down in southern California for an epic day of dirt trail riding with the boys! Kicking things off in Heath Pinter's backyard,...
Ryan Nyquist Takes Silver in BMX Park at X Games Barcelona
Congratulations to Ryan Nyquist who took silver in BMX Park! Although a bag of new tricks put him within reach of the top podium spot, it was veteran Gary Young who claimed the gold medal, for the...
Simon Tabron Wins Silver in BMX Vert at X Games Barcelona
Congratulations to Simon Tabron on taking silver in BMX Vert at X Games Barcelona! Tabron almost unseated 7-time BMX Vert champion, Jamie Bestwick, with a tied score of 91.00, but ultimately the...
Other BMX Athletes
14 hours ago: Dennis Enarson closed out our week at the #VansUSOpen bringing home a massive BMX win at the #VanDorenInvitational today! see full story
18 hours ago: Brian Deegan 38 on the podium yesterday in pro 2 at Estero Beach in Mexico! #LOORRS see full story
19 hours ago: RT @harobmx: Super congrats to Dennis Enarson winning today's #VanDorenInvitational at the #VansUSOpen in Huntington Beach. http://t.co/Xh… see full story
19 hours ago: RT @VANS_66: #VanDorenInvitational BMX results are in. 1st: Dennis Enarson 2nd: @garybyoung 3rd: Daniel Sandoval. Congrats guys! http://t.c… see full story
23 hours ago: @mmgeneral on the podium yesterday in pro 2 at @LOORRS #EsteroBeach in Mexico! http://t.co/Akbgpp1Fzl see full story
2 days ago: From pre-heat rituals to his most memorable wave, Reef McIntosh gave us the goods in his Snapchat interview live from the #USOpenOfSurf | check it now |... see full story
2 days ago: We gave the keys to our Instagram account rockstarenergy to Rockstar surfer @MeolaMatt for the day at the #USOpenofSurfing - check it! see full story
3 days ago: We sat down with Maui native @MeolaMatt at the #USOpenofSurf today for a Snapchat interview | check it now! http://t.co/D1rAzruAo1 see full story
3 days ago: We sat down with Maui native Matt Meola at the #USOpenofSurf today for a Snapchat interview | follow drinkrockstar to check out the full interview! see full story
4 days ago: Rockstar Energy kicking off Day 1 of the Manhattan Beach 6-Man! see full story
4 days ago: The Rockstar surf team is out here at the @usopenofsurf giving you daily surf reports on our Snapchat drinkrockstar ! http://t.co/M7xpHHyGhD see full story
5 days ago: | Nolan Munroe boostin' through Wednesday | see full story