BMX / Chris Doyle
- Nickname: Doyle, The D-Man... often confused with the
- Sport: BMX Dirt, Street, and Park
- City, State you reside in: Pittsburgh, PA
- Birthday: 04/30/1981
- Age when first started riding: 12 years old when I started riding, turned pro at 16
- Favorite place to ride: Bethlehem, PA. Catty and POSH
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy Drink, Kink Bicycles, DC Shoes, Demolition Parts, Fuse Pads, Empire BMX
- Inspiration: Brian Foster, my favorite rider for as long as I can remember and still kills it to this day.
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Descendents, Band Of Horses, The Get Up Kids, Tired Pony…
- When I’m not riding I like to: Think about riding, heal, exercise, cook, read, and fix my house.
- Official/Favorite Website: theworldsbestever.com, Defgrip.com
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I have a (first) cousin who was a professional BMX bike rider in the late 80’s, his name is Roger Sullivan. I didn’t know about him until just recently.
- Quote: “Ride a bike, not a bandwagon”.
- Career History. How did you start riding? I have an older brother who was into riding before me, and, quite simply, I was just a little kid who wanted to be like his older brother. I fell in love with riding and soon found friends who shared the same love of riding that I had. I turned pro when I was 16 and am happy to say that I still have the same passion for BMX that I had some 20 years ago.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 2X Dirt Circuit Champion, 4X Gravity Games medalist (2 bronze, 2 silver), 4X X-Games medalist (2 bronze, 2 silver), 2X World Champion for dirt jumping, 2X Brawling At The Belmar champion, Kill The Line champion, 2X NORA Cup dirt jumper of the year.
Good Luck at X Games Austin!
Good luck to all of the Rockstar athletes competing at X Games Austin! BMX Dirt: Chris Doyle, TJ Ellis, Dennis Enarson, Ryan NyquistBMX Park: Dennis Enarson, Ryan Nyquist, Chase HawkBMX Street:...
Dennis Enarson Wins Pro Street at Texas Toast 2013
Dennis Enarson has just come off of a huge weekend in Austin, TX with a win in Pro Street & a 2nd place finish in Pro Dirt at Texas Toast 2013! Additionally, Enarson received Ramp Rider honors at...
Other BMX Athletes
7 hours ago: Starting the weekend off right in Toronto at @mayhemfest. #RockstarMayhemFest #TGIF http://t.co/aPraWS373H see full story
7 hours ago: Starting the weekend off right in Toronto at the Rockstar Energy Drink Mayhem Festival. #RockstarMayhemFest #TGIF see full story
9 hours ago: Don’t miss your chance to see the world’s fastest #OffRoad drivers in action! Click here: http://t.co/wE1LNUFtE4. http://t.co/p4WLUsGFKz see full story
9 hours ago: Don’t miss your chance to see some of the world’s fastest #OffRoad drivers in action! Enter to #win a trip to the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series... see full story
14 hours ago: Few in #surfing work harder than Courtney Conlogue, and that's why this California #SurferGirl was named by X Games as one of the top 50 female athletes in... see full story
15 hours ago: LAST CHANCE to vote for your favorite #13thArtist can design! Voting ends today @ 11:59am PT. Vote here: http://t.co/B4gdN0HcfI #InkedUpTour see full story
1 day ago: @britt_thomas Good choice! see full story
1 day ago: @sdxNomadMom :) see full story
1 day ago: @Akaricloud You're right, that doesn't sound fun at all. see full story
2 days ago: What better way to start your day? #PureZero #ThirstyThursday see full story
2 days ago: Brian Deegan 38, the man of many talents, is switching gears and will be back in his #rally car this weekend for #GRC Charlotte. #RockstarLife #rallycross see full story
2 days ago: Board design is one reason Matt Meola is able to soar so high. Surfline.com digs into his Indo quiver in the latest #FreshBatch. Take a look here:... see full story