BMX / Chris Doyle
- Nickname: Doyle, The D-Man... often confused with the
- Sport: BMX Dirt, Street, and Park
- City, State you reside in: Pittsburgh, PA
- Birthday: 04/30/1981
- Age when first started riding: 12 years old when I started riding, turned pro at 16
- Favorite place to ride: Bethlehem, PA. Catty and POSH
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy Drink, Kink Bicycles, DC Shoes, Demolition Parts, Fuse Pads, Empire BMX
- Inspiration: Brian Foster, my favorite rider for as long as I can remember and still kills it to this day.
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Descendents, Band Of Horses, The Get Up Kids, Tired Pony…
- When I’m not riding I like to: Think about riding, heal, exercise, cook, read, and fix my house.
- Official/Favorite Website: theworldsbestever.com, Defgrip.com
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I have a (first) cousin who was a professional BMX bike rider in the late 80’s, his name is Roger Sullivan. I didn’t know about him until just recently.
- Quote: “Ride a bike, not a bandwagon”.
- Career History. How did you start riding? I have an older brother who was into riding before me, and, quite simply, I was just a little kid who wanted to be like his older brother. I fell in love with riding and soon found friends who shared the same love of riding that I had. I turned pro when I was 16 and am happy to say that I still have the same passion for BMX that I had some 20 years ago.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 2X Dirt Circuit Champion, 4X Gravity Games medalist (2 bronze, 2 silver), 4X X-Games medalist (2 bronze, 2 silver), 2X World Champion for dirt jumping, 2X Brawling At The Belmar champion, Kill The Line champion, 2X NORA Cup dirt jumper of the year.
Dennis Enarson Wins Pro Street at Texas Toast 2013
Dennis Enarson has just come off of a huge weekend in Austin, TX with a win in Pro Street & a 2nd place finish in Pro Dirt at Texas Toast 2013! Additionally, Enarson received Ramp Rider honors at...
Other BMX Athletes
6 hours ago: Congrats to our #MissInkedUp Frankfurt winner! #InkedUpTour @SullenClothing @Inkedmag @SullenAngels http://t.co/5XUVTQrmnv see full story
6 hours ago: Congrats to our #MissInkedUp Frankfurt winner, Christina! Visit www.inkedupworldtour.com to find out how you can participate in the #InkedUpTour model... see full story
8 hours ago: New #wakeskate edit up on http://t.co/3pvjMIcUAY! http://t.co/Hr8cG4a8sm #TheWakeskateTour see full story
9 hours ago: #WhipItWednesday brought to you by @R_Sipes! http://t.co/G34eQjzSnD see full story
12 hours ago: @NYMPHO408 Which is your favorite flavor? see full story
12 hours ago: @JoLambert94 Enjoy! see full story
12 hours ago: @sarahzhucchini Good luck with those finals! see full story
12 hours ago: Some #PureZero to get you through this #HumpDay. see full story
13 hours ago: Courtney Conlogue with a strong start at #BellsBeach! ASP World Tour Surfing see full story
1 day ago: Catch Logan Martin in the new issue of RIDE bmx , on stands now! #BMX see full story
2 days ago: Spencer O'Brien talks Sochi, women's progression, equal prize money and more. Read her interview here: http://bit.ly/Qmpuqr #RealTalk see full story
2 days ago: Counting down the days until we get to see more of our #MissTWWake, Amanda Lewis! #ModelMonday Wakeboarding Magazine | King of Wake see full story