BMX / Chris Doyle
- Nickname: Doyle, The D-Man... often confused with the
- Sport: BMX Dirt, Street, and Park
- City, State you reside in: Pittsburgh, PA
- Birthday: 04/30/1981
- Age when first started riding: 12 years old when I started riding, turned pro at 16
- Favorite place to ride: Bethlehem, PA. Catty and POSH
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy Drink, Kink Bicycles, DC Shoes, Demolition Parts, Fuse Pads, Empire BMX
- Inspiration: Brian Foster, my favorite rider for as long as I can remember and still kills it to this day.
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Descendents, Band Of Horses, The Get Up Kids, Tired Pony…
- When I’m not riding I like to: Think about riding, heal, exercise, cook, read, and fix my house.
- Official/Favorite Website: theworldsbestever.com, Defgrip.com
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I have a (first) cousin who was a professional BMX bike rider in the late 80’s, his name is Roger Sullivan. I didn’t know about him until just recently.
- Quote: “Ride a bike, not a bandwagon”.
- Career History. How did you start riding? I have an older brother who was into riding before me, and, quite simply, I was just a little kid who wanted to be like his older brother. I fell in love with riding and soon found friends who shared the same love of riding that I had. I turned pro when I was 16 and am happy to say that I still have the same passion for BMX that I had some 20 years ago.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 2X Dirt Circuit Champion, 4X Gravity Games medalist (2 bronze, 2 silver), 4X X-Games medalist (2 bronze, 2 silver), 2X World Champion for dirt jumping, 2X Brawling At The Belmar champion, Kill The Line champion, 2X NORA Cup dirt jumper of the year.
Dennis Enarson Wins Pro Street at Texas Toast 2013
Dennis Enarson has just come off of a huge weekend in Austin, TX with a win in Pro Street & a 2nd place finish in Pro Dirt at Texas Toast 2013! Additionally, Enarson received Ramp Rider honors at...
Other BMX Athletes
3 hours ago: Cheers! #TGIF http://t.co/UvUSCsywwN see full story
3 hours ago: Cheers! #TGIF see full story
4 hours ago: @ATrainOfficial Please email us at email@example.com so that we can get more information from you. see full story
4 hours ago: @Amandaml87 Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can get more info from you. see full story
5 hours ago: #InkedUpTour Frankfurt recap: http://t.co/QPtSo8hQll @SullenClothing @Inkedmag see full story
5 hours ago: @chelscora Enjoy! see full story
5 hours ago: @blktooth180 It ain't so! see full story
21 hours ago: We're just one week away from the first stop of the 2014 King of Wake series! Who's coming out for Wake Games? Tickets here: http://kingofwake.com see full story
1 day ago: Manny Santiago on that K-grind. #SkateLife #RockstarSkate see full story
2 days ago: Congrats to our #MissInkedUp Frankfurt winner, Christina! Visit www.inkedupworldtour.com to find out how you can participate in the #InkedUpTour model... see full story
2 days ago: Some #PureZero to get you through this #HumpDay. see full story
2 days ago: Courtney Conlogue with a strong start at #BellsBeach! ASP World Tour Surfing see full story