BMX / Chris Doyle
- Nickname: Doyle, The D-Man... often confused with the
- Sport: BMX Dirt, Street, and Park
- City, State you reside in: Pittsburgh, PA
- Birthday: 04/30/1981
- Age when first started riding: 12 years old when I started riding, turned pro at 16
- Favorite place to ride: Bethlehem, PA. Catty and POSH
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy Drink, Kink Bicycles, DC Shoes, Demolition Parts, Fuse Pads, Empire BMX
- Inspiration: Brian Foster, my favorite rider for as long as I can remember and still kills it to this day.
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Descendents, Band Of Horses, The Get Up Kids, Tired Pony…
- When I’m not riding I like to: Think about riding, heal, exercise, cook, read, and fix my house.
- Official/Favorite Website: theworldsbestever.com, Defgrip.com
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I have a (first) cousin who was a professional BMX bike rider in the late 80’s, his name is Roger Sullivan. I didn’t know about him until just recently.
- Quote: “Ride a bike, not a bandwagon”.
- Career History. How did you start riding? I have an older brother who was into riding before me, and, quite simply, I was just a little kid who wanted to be like his older brother. I fell in love with riding and soon found friends who shared the same love of riding that I had. I turned pro when I was 16 and am happy to say that I still have the same passion for BMX that I had some 20 years ago.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 2X Dirt Circuit Champion, 4X Gravity Games medalist (2 bronze, 2 silver), 4X X-Games medalist (2 bronze, 2 silver), 2X World Champion for dirt jumping, 2X Brawling At The Belmar champion, Kill The Line champion, 2X NORA Cup dirt jumper of the year.
Dennis Enarson Wins Pro Street at Texas Toast 2013
Dennis Enarson has just come off of a huge weekend in Austin, TX with a win in Pro Street & a 2nd place finish in Pro Dirt at Texas Toast 2013! Additionally, Enarson received Ramp Rider honors at...
Other BMX Athletes
1 hour ago: Catch up w/ @alanaRblanchard on the season finale of #SurferGirl now on @NetworkA! Click here: http://t.co/vkBTvoYZ8G http://t.co/JDU4473RSz see full story
1 hour ago: Alana Blanchard looks back on a year of surfing, modeling and new adventures. Watch the season finale of #SurferGirl now on Network A! Click here:... see full story
2 hours ago: RT @MotoSportInc: #WhipItWednesday @TODDPOTTER1 giving us a unique point of view! @vonzipper @rockstarenergy #moto http://t.co/turWqTs… see full story
18 hours ago: .@McRaeWilliams1 takes 3rd at the @SFRFreestyle Tour in La Clusaz! #RockstarPodiums see full story
23 hours ago: Rockstar Nation is here in Panama City Beach at SPINNAKER BEACH CLUB! Luke Bryan takes the stage at 4PM CDT. Who's coming?! #SpringBreak see full story
1 day ago: Manny Santiago putting in work during the #RockstarSkate film trip! #SkateLife see full story