BMX / Dennis Enarson
- Sport: BMX Dirt, Street, Park
- City/State you reside in: San Diego, Ca
- Birthday: 04/19/91
- Age when first started riding: Really young, prolly around 8 or 9
- Favorite place to ride: My ramps, or a good set of trails
- Sponsors: Rockstar, Nike, Haro, Demolition Parts, Oakley, and MARKIT Denim
- Inspiration: My friends and family, and anyone and everyone out there achieving their goals.
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Wolf mother, The clash, Iron Maiden, MGMT, Portugal The Man, and sooo much more.
- When I’m not riding I like to: Skate, Snowboard, Ping Pong, work on MARKIT stuff
- Official/Favorite Website: Markitbmx.com
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I don’t have any trails to ride within 2 hours of me.
- Quote: Don’t’ let the trees stop you from seeing the forest.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: Dew cup in dirt 2011, 4 silver medals at X games LA, Nora cup for ramp and video part in 2011. 1st place in dirt at Texas toast 2012.
Dennis Enarson Wins Pro Street at Texas Toast 2013
Dennis Enarson has just come off of a huge weekend in Austin, TX with a win in Pro Street & a 2nd place finish in Pro Dirt at Texas Toast 2013! Additionally, Enarson received Ramp Rider honors at...
Other BMX Athletes
10 hours ago: Dennis Enarson bringing some style to the streets of #Portland to claim his spot on top of the podium! #DewTour #BMX http://t.co/XlfaPBffIy see full story
10 hours ago: Dennis Enarson bringing some style to the streets of Portland to claim his spot on top of the podium! #DewTour #BMX see full story
17 hours ago: Let's take a ride with @DannyHart1... #GoPro footage of his 2nd place run from the Canadian Open at #Crankworx! http://t.co/Yj08BluGs5 #MTB see full story
17 hours ago: Let's take a ride with Danny Hart... Watch the #GoPro footage of his 2nd place run from the Canadian Open at #Crankworx! Click here: http://bit.ly/dhcrankworx see full story
20 hours ago: @ColePenner Anytime! see full story
21 hours ago: Rusty Malinoski boosting at the final stop of the 2014 Pro Wakeboard Tour to secure 2nd overall for the season! #PWT2014 | King of Wake see full story