BMX / Heath Pinter
- Name: Heath Pinter
- Sport: BMX
- City/State you reside in: Riverside, CA
- Birthday: 11/11
- Age when first started riding: 13
- Favorite place to ride: California trails in the winter, Northwest trails & skate parks in the summer.
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy, Hart and Huntington, DVS Shoes, Kenda tires, Bern helmets
- Inspiration: riding new spots, friends, music
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Social Distortion, Gas Light Anthem, Black Sabbath, Suicidal Tendencies, CCR, Neil Young, Rolling Stones
- When I’m not riding I like to: Snowboard, Old Cars, Motorcycles
- Official/Favorite Website: No favorite website, just surf around. Anything with BMX, Old Cars, Artist or Music
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I opened for Dane Cooke doing stand up once.
- How did you start riding? Riding to school, then went to the track with a friend. Found some dirt jumps by the house and that’s all she wrote.
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Dew Tour Beach Championships
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes that competed at the Dew Tour Beach Championships in Ocean City, Maryland! Special shout out to our podium finishers:Sean Sexton - BMX Street 2nd...
SoCal BMX Double Dirt Session With Ryan Nyquist
In this week's episode of Getting Awesome, Ryan Nyquist touches down in southern California for an epic day of dirt trail riding with the boys! Kicking things off in Heath Pinter's backyard,...
Ryan Nyquist Takes Silver in BMX Park at X Games Barcelona
Congratulations to Ryan Nyquist who took silver in BMX Park! Although a bag of new tricks put him within reach of the top podium spot, it was veteran Gary Young who claimed the gold medal, for the...
Simon Tabron Wins Silver in BMX Vert at X Games Barcelona
Congratulations to Simon Tabron on taking silver in BMX Vert at X Games Barcelona! Tabron almost unseated 7-time BMX Vert champion, Jamie Bestwick, with a tied score of 91.00, but ultimately the...
Other BMX Athletes
13 hours ago: RT @XGames: “I’m excited to redeem myself at #XGames, after not making finals and dealing with an injury last year.”-Elliot Sloan http://t.… see full story
14 hours ago: Nathaniel Curran running down a dream. #surfing http://t.co/vab82L3vhR see full story
14 hours ago: Nathaniel Curran running down a dream. #surfing see full story
17 hours ago: RT @kelvinhoefler: Part Coming soon: Thrasher Magazine http://t.co/VDzBZZb6rG see full story
17 hours ago: Watch Kelvin Hoefler dropped 12 packs of bangers at the #TWSPark. Cruise over to Thrasher Magazine this Saturday when his "Green Card" part drops and watch... see full story
18 hours ago: Silje Norendal's switch game is on point. Good luck this weekend! #Snowboarding see full story
19 hours ago: Our biker babes are ready for #DaytonaSX this weekend. Who's coming out? #RockstarEnergyModels | #Supercross http://t.co/h9xYTYmf3e see full story
19 hours ago: Our biker babes are ready for #DaytonaSX this weekend. Who's coming out? #RockstarEnergyModels see full story
2 days ago: Jackson "Jacko" Strong throwing one sideways for #WhipItWednesday. #FMX see full story
2 days ago: Control wizard Manny Santiago stomping around at OC Ramps. see full story