BMX / Heath Pinter
- Name: Heath Pinter
- Sport: BMX
- City/State you reside in: Riverside, CA
- Birthday: 11/11
- Age when first started riding: 13
- Favorite place to ride: California trails in the winter, Northwest trails & skate parks in the summer.
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy, Hart and Huntington, Red Kap, Bern helmets
- Inspiration: riding new spots, friends, music
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Social Distortion, Gas Light Anthem, Black Sabbath, Suicidal Tendencies, CCR, Neil Young, Rolling Stones
- When I’m not riding I like to: Snowboard, Old Cars, Motorcycles
- Official/Favorite Website: No favorite website, just surf around. Anything with BMX, Old Cars, Artist or Music
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I opened for Dane Cooke doing stand up once.
- How did you start riding? Riding to school, then went to the track with a friend. Found some dirt jumps by the house and that’s all she wrote.
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Dew Tour Beach Championships
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes that competed at the Dew Tour Beach Championships in Ocean City, Maryland! Special shout out to our podium finishers:Sean Sexton - BMX Street 2nd...
SoCal BMX Double Dirt Session With Ryan Nyquist
In this week's episode of Getting Awesome, Ryan Nyquist touches down in southern California for an epic day of dirt trail riding with the boys! Kicking things off in Heath Pinter's backyard,...
Ryan Nyquist Takes Silver in BMX Park at X Games Barcelona
Congratulations to Ryan Nyquist who took silver in BMX Park! Although a bag of new tricks put him within reach of the top podium spot, it was veteran Gary Young who claimed the gold medal, for the...
Simon Tabron Wins Silver in BMX Vert at X Games Barcelona
Congratulations to Simon Tabron on taking silver in BMX Vert at X Games Barcelona! Tabron almost unseated 7-time BMX Vert champion, Jamie Bestwick, with a tied score of 91.00, but ultimately the...
Other BMX Athletes
5 hours ago: Getting up close and personal with NOFX as they close out the Ye Scallywag festival in San Diego last night #RockstarMusic see full story
6 hours ago: .@theRJ37 finishes the last race of the 2016 season in first ☝🏼️Goodluck to all of our #rockstaroffroad drivers tod… https://t.co/trCIfP3tnp see full story
8 hours ago: RJ Anderson finishes the last race of the season in first! Huge congrats to RJ and good luck to all our #RockstarEnergy drivers in the challenge cup race... see full story
22 hours ago: .@NOFXband closing out #YeScallyWag what an awesome show! 🤘🏽 https://t.co/hr1Mhy81N0 see full story
1 day ago: RT @chasehawk: Quick jib from this mornings #HousePark session. @cultcrew @empirebmx @etniesbmx @etnies @foxbmx @oakley @rockstarenergy @pr… see full story
1 day ago: #Seattle! Are you ready for @SafeInSoundFest tonight?! Check when we will be in your neighborhood! 🤘🏽… https://t.co/X9c1BaERCJ see full story
1 day ago: RT @TannerFoust: Last night was amazing!@rockstarenergy & @polarisrzr gave away so much, inc 3 Turbo RZR's!Amazing night talking & hanging… see full story
1 day ago: Pipe is where the shedding goes down @HappyReef76 #rockstarsurf https://t.co/SiyYhMNeik see full story
2 days ago: Safe in Sound is officially taking the country by storm! Check out the tour schedule on www.safeinsound.com and don't miss the opportunity to see it in... see full story
3 days ago: If for some reason you still haven't tried our new PZ Lemonade... Get on it #ThirstyThursday #RockstarEnergy see full story
3 days ago: Thank you U.S. Army and Fort Irwin Family and MWR for this once in a lifetime opportunity. It was truly an honor to live a day in the life of the... see full story
4 days ago: Mons Roisland's summer in Folgefonna and Australia looked dope. Check out his full edit on YouTube now https://youtu.be/CHqS5gkQGt8 #Snow #RockstarEnergy see full story