BMX / Heath Pinter
- Name: Heath Pinter
- Sport: BMX
- City/State you reside in: Riverside, CA
- Birthday: 11/11
- Age when first started riding: 13
- Favorite place to ride: California trails in the winter, Northwest trails & skate parks in the summer.
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy, Hart and Huntington, DVS Shoes, Kenda tires, Bern helmets
- Inspiration: riding new spots, friends, music
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Social Distortion, Gas Light Anthem, Black Sabbath, Suicidal Tendencies, CCR, Neil Young, Rolling Stones
- When I’m not riding I like to: Snowboard, Old Cars, Motorcycles
- Official/Favorite Website: No favorite website, just surf around. Anything with BMX, Old Cars, Artist or Music
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I opened for Dane Cooke doing stand up once.
- How did you start riding? Riding to school, then went to the track with a friend. Found some dirt jumps by the house and that’s all she wrote.
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Dew Tour Beach Championships
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes that competed at the Dew Tour Beach Championships in Ocean City, Maryland! Special shout out to our podium finishers:Sean Sexton - BMX Street 2nd...
SoCal BMX Double Dirt Session With Ryan Nyquist
In this week's episode of Getting Awesome, Ryan Nyquist touches down in southern California for an epic day of dirt trail riding with the boys! Kicking things off in Heath Pinter's backyard,...
Ryan Nyquist Takes Silver in BMX Park at X Games Barcelona
Congratulations to Ryan Nyquist who took silver in BMX Park! Although a bag of new tricks put him within reach of the top podium spot, it was veteran Gary Young who claimed the gold medal, for the...
Simon Tabron Wins Silver in BMX Vert at X Games Barcelona
Congratulations to Simon Tabron on taking silver in BMX Vert at X Games Barcelona! Tabron almost unseated 7-time BMX Vert champion, Jamie Bestwick, with a tied score of 91.00, but ultimately the...
Other BMX Athletes
13 hours ago: Our Rockstar Energy Models taking #SquadGoals to the next level see full story
2 days ago: Cheers to the weekend! Who's spending their Friday out shredding? ❄️ // @siljenorendal #snow #snowboarding #FBF https://t.co/imn22s4DNu see full story
2 days ago: Cheers to the weekend! Who's spending their Friday out shredding? // Silje Norendal see full story
3 days ago: Happy Thanksgiving from the #RockstarFamily -- head over to our site & enjoy 25% off #BlackFriday to #CyberMonday https://t.co/ADLbRDqCup see full story
3 days ago: Happy Thanksgiving from all of the #RockstarFamily -- Don't forget to head over to rockstarenergyshop.com and enjoy 25% off the entire site starting... see full story
4 days ago: Good luck @minicoop175 who is heading out to Australia to compete in the AUS-X Open in Sydney! #Moto #supercross https://t.co/inorKrEp4b see full story
4 days ago: Good luck Cooper Webb who is heading out to Australia to compete in the AUS-X Open in Sydney! see full story
5 days ago: Rob Adelberg takes the scenic route to new heights #TwoWheelTuesday see full story
5 days ago: Head over to @WhatYouth & check out "Fairly Normal: Danny Fuller" presented by @raen_optics -- https://t.co/x1lxSn12Dj #RockstarSurf see full story
5 days ago: RT @XGames: David Gonzalez taught us crail to fakie in Ep. 13 of #XGamesTrickTips » https://t.co/A258mvkii2 https://t.co/KsKccWaai0 see full story
6 days ago: Congratulations @maccachren & @AndyMcMillin31 winners of the prestigious 2015 SCORE Baja 1000! https://t.co/EtDUIKRSk1 see full story
6 days ago: Congratulations Rob MacCachren & Andy McMillin winners of the prestigious 2015 SCORE Baja 1000! see full story