BMX / Ryan Nyquist
- Sport: BMX
- City, State you reside in: San Jose, CA
- Birthday: March 6, 1979
- Age when first started riding: 11
- Favorite place to ride: The Unit in Greenville, NC
- Sponsors: Haro Bikes, Rockstar Energy, Osiris Footwear, Bell Helmets, CTi Kneebraces, The Jiffy Market of Los Gatos
- Inspiration: Hard work, Originality, and Truth
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? No playlists, but I listen to Pandora a lot.
- When I’m not riding I like to: Chill with my family
- Official/Favorite Website: VitalBMX.com
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I love to work with my hands and build things.
- Career History. How did you start riding? Started by just jumping curbs and small ramps I made in the front yard. Then I found some dirt jumps and the rest is history.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 14 X Games medals, 3 Dew Cups, 3 World Championship titles, 2003 ESPY Award for Action Sports
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Dew Tour Beach Championships
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes that competed at the Dew Tour Beach Championships in Ocean City, Maryland! Special shout out to our podium finishers:Sean Sexton - BMX Street 2nd...
X Games Munich Kicks Off Thursday, June 27!
Good luck to all of the Rockstar athletes competing at X Games Munich 2013! Be sure to catch all of the action starting this Thursday, June 27th. Full schedule here.Rockstar athletes competing and...
SoCal BMX Double Dirt Session With Ryan Nyquist
In this week's episode of Getting Awesome, Ryan Nyquist touches down in southern California for an epic day of dirt trail riding with the boys! Kicking things off in Heath Pinter's backyard,...
Rockstar Athletes Podium at X Games Barcelona
Congratulations to all of our athletes who competed at X Games Barcelona 2013!A special shout out to our podium finishers: Hana Beaman: Real Women BRONZEBucky Lasek: Skateboard Vert GOLDMitchie...
Ryan Nyquist Takes Silver in BMX Park at X Games Barcelona
Congratulations to Ryan Nyquist who took silver in BMX Park! Although a bag of new tricks put him within reach of the top podium spot, it was veteran Gary Young who claimed the gold medal, for the...
Simon Tabron Wins Silver in BMX Vert at X Games Barcelona
Congratulations to Simon Tabron on taking silver in BMX Vert at X Games Barcelona! Tabron almost unseated 7-time BMX Vert champion, Jamie Bestwick, with a tied score of 91.00, but ultimately the...
Other BMX Athletes
56 minutes ago: Starting the weekend off right in Toronto at @mayhemfest. #RockstarMayhemFest #TGIF http://t.co/aPraWS373H see full story
59 minutes ago: Starting the weekend off right in Toronto at the Rockstar Energy Drink Mayhem Festival. #RockstarMayhemFest #TGIF see full story
3 hours ago: Don’t miss your chance to see the world’s fastest #OffRoad drivers in action! Click here: http://t.co/wE1LNUFtE4. http://t.co/p4WLUsGFKz see full story
3 hours ago: Don’t miss your chance to see some of the world’s fastest #OffRoad drivers in action! Enter to #win a trip to the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series... see full story
8 hours ago: Few in #surfing work harder than Courtney Conlogue, and that's why this California #SurferGirl was named by X Games as one of the top 50 female athletes in... see full story
8 hours ago: LAST CHANCE to vote for your favorite #13thArtist can design! Voting ends today @ 11:59am PT. Vote here: http://t.co/B4gdN0HcfI #InkedUpTour see full story
1 day ago: @britt_thomas Good choice! see full story
1 day ago: @sdxNomadMom :) see full story
1 day ago: @Akaricloud You're right, that doesn't sound fun at all. see full story
1 day ago: What better way to start your day? #PureZero #ThirstyThursday see full story
2 days ago: Brian Deegan 38, the man of many talents, is switching gears and will be back in his #rally car this weekend for #GRC Charlotte. #RockstarLife #rallycross see full story
2 days ago: Board design is one reason Matt Meola is able to soar so high. Surfline.com digs into his Indo quiver in the latest #FreshBatch. Take a look here:... see full story