BMX / Ryan Nyquist
- Sport: BMX
- City, State you reside in: San Jose, CA
- Birthday: March 6, 1979
- Age when first started riding: 11
- Favorite place to ride: The Unit in Greenville, NC
- Sponsors: Haro Bikes, Rockstar Energy, Osiris Footwear, Bell Helmets, CTi Kneebraces, The Jiffy Market of Los Gatos
- Inspiration: Hard work, Originality, and Truth
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? No playlists, but I listen to Pandora a lot.
- When I’m not riding I like to: Chill with my family
- Official/Favorite Website: VitalBMX.com
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I love to work with my hands and build things.
- Career History. How did you start riding? Started by just jumping curbs and small ramps I made in the front yard. Then I found some dirt jumps and the rest is history.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 14 X Games medals, 3 Dew Cups, 3 World Championship titles, 2003 ESPY Award for Action Sports
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Dew Tour Beach Championships
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes that competed at the Dew Tour Beach Championships in Ocean City, Maryland! Special shout out to our podium finishers:Sean Sexton - BMX Street 2nd...
X Games Munich Kicks Off Thursday, June 27!
Good luck to all of the Rockstar athletes competing at X Games Munich 2013! Be sure to catch all of the action starting this Thursday, June 27th. Full schedule here.Rockstar athletes competing and...
SoCal BMX Double Dirt Session With Ryan Nyquist
In this week's episode of Getting Awesome, Ryan Nyquist touches down in southern California for an epic day of dirt trail riding with the boys! Kicking things off in Heath Pinter's backyard,...
Rockstar Athletes Podium at X Games Barcelona
Congratulations to all of our athletes who competed at X Games Barcelona 2013!A special shout out to our podium finishers: Hana Beaman: Real Women BRONZEBucky Lasek: Skateboard Vert GOLDMitchie...
Ryan Nyquist Takes Silver in BMX Park at X Games Barcelona
Congratulations to Ryan Nyquist who took silver in BMX Park! Although a bag of new tricks put him within reach of the top podium spot, it was veteran Gary Young who claimed the gold medal, for the...
Simon Tabron Wins Silver in BMX Vert at X Games Barcelona
Congratulations to Simon Tabron on taking silver in BMX Vert at X Games Barcelona! Tabron almost unseated 7-time BMX Vert champion, Jamie Bestwick, with a tied score of 91.00, but ultimately the...
Other BMX Athletes
2 hours ago: Street slayer Dennis Enarson gets in touch with his #bmx roots in the desolate ditches of LA. http://t.co/XYM5KffHkv see full story
2 hours ago: Street slayer Dennis Enarson gets in touch with his #bmx roots in the desolate ditches of LA. see full story
3 hours ago: RT @Battlefield: Share insane plays for your chance to win @Rockstarenergy and BFH Premium membership: http://t.co/hIPjhGpUIZ @PwnIt http:/… see full story
20 hours ago: In more moto news, @StarYamahaMX's @Jeremy6Martin took 3rd place overall in the east coast 250 championship! 🏁🏆 http://t.co/3NK6WemNhl see full story
20 hours ago: In more moto news, Star Racing Yamaha's Jeremy Martin clenched 3rd place overall for the east coast 250 championship. So proud of our #RockstarRacing... see full story
21 hours ago: Is it summer yet? Looks that way to our #RockstarEnergyModels who enjoyed some fun in the sun at @TheWWA #CancunPro 😎 http://t.co/yaKCTp86qK see full story
21 hours ago: is it summer yet? Looks that way to our #RockstarEnergyModels who enjoyed some fun in the sun at #CancunPro this weekend. #WBWS see full story
24 hours ago: Rockstar Racing proudly introduces Christophe Pourcel to the @Husqvarna1903 factory team! Welcome to the #RockstarFam http://t.co/dDzxMlpJuW see full story
1 day ago: Rockstar Energy Racing proudly introduces Christophe Pourcel to our Husqvarna Factory racing team. He will be ripping on a 450 Husky for the 2015 Pro... see full story
1 day ago: Go big or don't go at all. @lauraenever finds some serious shelter at P-Pass. #surfing http://t.co/achEzGB9Nn see full story
1 day ago: Go big or don't go at all. Laura Enever finds some serious shelter at P-Pass. #surfing see full story
4 days ago: Peace out work week! We are off and ready to hit the outdoors. Where will this weekend take you?! ✌🏼️#snowboarding | CHAS GULDEMOND see full story