BMX / Simon Tabron
- Sport: BMX Vert and Mega
- City/State you reside in: Carlsbad, CA
- Birthday: 10/17/73
- Age when first started riding: 9
- Favorite place to ride: Birdhouse vert ramp
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy Drink, Vans Shoes, 5050 BMX, Bell Helmets, Stay Strong Apparel
- Inspiration: People who go fast and high and look good doing it
- What's on your iPod playlist? The Smiths and Interpol
- When I'm not riding I like to: play guitar
- Official/Favorite Website: Instagram and Twitter
- Something that most people don't know about you: I posess the power of invisibility
- How did you start riding? As a kid, I wanted to be a stuntman and liked riding bikes, it just made sense.
- Career Honors, Awards and Highlights: 5 x World Vert Champion, 10 x Games medals, 7 International X Games medals, 2 Dew Tour wins
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Dew Tour Beach Championships
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes that competed at the Dew Tour Beach Championships in Ocean City, Maryland! Special shout out to our podium finishers:Sean Sexton - BMX Street 2nd...
SoCal BMX Double Dirt Session With Ryan Nyquist
In this week's episode of Getting Awesome, Ryan Nyquist touches down in southern California for an epic day of dirt trail riding with the boys! Kicking things off in Heath Pinter's backyard,...
Rockstar Athletes Podium at X Games Barcelona
Congratulations to all of our athletes who competed at X Games Barcelona 2013!A special shout out to our podium finishers: Hana Beaman: Real Women BRONZEBucky Lasek: Skateboard Vert GOLDMitchie...
Ryan Nyquist Takes Silver in BMX Park at X Games Barcelona
Congratulations to Ryan Nyquist who took silver in BMX Park! Although a bag of new tricks put him within reach of the top podium spot, it was veteran Gary Young who claimed the gold medal, for the...
Simon Tabron Wins Silver in BMX Vert at X Games Barcelona
Congratulations to Simon Tabron on taking silver in BMX Vert at X Games Barcelona! Tabron almost unseated 7-time BMX Vert champion, Jamie Bestwick, with a tied score of 91.00, but ultimately the...
Other BMX Athletes
9 hours ago: After a year of highs & lows, Laura Enever's four-part web series ends at the final 2013 ASP World Surfing Tour event. Watch now at http://bit.ly/imlaura4. see full story
1 day ago: .@ChasGuldemond getting ready for #DewTour at @KeystoneMtn! http://t.co/8koGdBrtuk see full story
2 days ago: Friday Night Lights #readyfortheweekend #electricrun @ElectricRun http://t.co/oF0rG3mrFy see full story
2 days ago: @BriteLA Tomorrow! see full story
2 days ago: In case you missed it, check out the final episode of #UnderTheWiig feat. @AndreasWiig! http://t.co/aHzz4Xt9Pa see full story
2 days ago: @stuffner11 lets hear it. see full story
2 days ago: @stuffner11 You can! Welcome to #teamrockstar :) see full story
2 days ago: Learn to drive like a Rockstar! Enter to #WIN Rockstar Driving Lessons at the Team O'Neil Rally School! ENTER HERE:... see full story
3 days ago: Ronnie Faisst throwing down big today! see full story
3 days ago: Jessica Vargas takes us behind the scenes at the photoshoot for the December issue of TransWorld Motocross! Watch here: http://bit.ly/jvshoot... see full story
4 days ago: Tom Dugan keeping it real #OG this #ThirstyThursday. LIKE this photo for a chance to win a free case of your favorite Rockstar Energy Drink! see full story
4 days ago: You asked, we listened. We've created a limited amount of #InkedUpTour cans designed by each of our 12 featured artists. Tell us your favorite can/artist in... see full story