BMX / TJ Ellis
- Nickname: Yunk
- Sport: BMX Freestyle Dirt
- City, State you reside in: Riverside, CA
- Birthday: 02/19/1986
- Age when first started riding: As young as I can remember lol
- Favorite place to ride: Australia and Cory Nastazio's backyard paradise
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy Drink, Famous Stars and Straps Clothing, Free Agent Bikes, Vans Shoes, Deft Gloves, Ethika, Ogio
- Inspiration: Stephen Murray
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? A lot of street music, rap, techno
- When I’m not riding I like to: Relax, stay fit, make edits, have fun.
- Official/Favorite Website: hotnewhiphop
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I like hucking new tricks randomly during sessions.
- Quote: Vegasss.
- Career History. How did you start riding? When I took my training wheels off and started jumping off of curbs as a kid it just stuck with me and the only thing I wanted to do was peddle, it never got old and I love the challenge of progression.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 2x champion of warriors of wood, 3rd overall dew tour dirt 2009 & 2010, 2nd place san francisco dew tour 2012, 2012 king of the hill cams jam, 3rd vans kill the line 2012, 3rd vans lxvi invitational, best trick winner at redbull empire of dirt 2012 and luke parslow jam 2012
Dennis Enarson Wins Pro Street at Texas Toast 2013
Dennis Enarson has just come off of a huge weekend in Austin, TX with a win in Pro Street & a 2nd place finish in Pro Dirt at Texas Toast 2013! Additionally, Enarson received Ramp Rider honors at...
Other BMX Athletes
10 hours ago: RT @XGames: “I’m excited to redeem myself at #XGames, after not making finals and dealing with an injury last year.”-Elliot Sloan http://t.… see full story
11 hours ago: Nathaniel Curran running down a dream. #surfing http://t.co/vab82L3vhR see full story
11 hours ago: Nathaniel Curran running down a dream. #surfing see full story
14 hours ago: RT @kelvinhoefler: Part Coming soon: Thrasher Magazine http://t.co/VDzBZZb6rG see full story
14 hours ago: Watch Kelvin Hoefler dropped 12 packs of bangers at the #TWSPark. Cruise over to Thrasher Magazine this Saturday when his "Green Card" part drops and watch... see full story
15 hours ago: Silje Norendal's switch game is on point. Good luck this weekend! #Snowboarding see full story
16 hours ago: Our biker babes are ready for #DaytonaSX this weekend. Who's coming out? #RockstarEnergyModels | #Supercross http://t.co/h9xYTYmf3e see full story
16 hours ago: Our biker babes are ready for #DaytonaSX this weekend. Who's coming out? #RockstarEnergyModels see full story
1 day ago: Jackson "Jacko" Strong throwing one sideways for #WhipItWednesday. #FMX see full story
2 days ago: Control wizard Manny Santiago stomping around at OC Ramps. see full story