FMX / Brian Deegan
- Name: Brian Deegan
- Nickname: The General
- Sports: Rally, Off-Road Short Course Trucks, FMX, Monster Trucks
- City, State you reside in: Temecula, CA
- Birthday: May 9th
- Age when first started riding: 8 years old
- Favorite place to ride: My house
- Sponsors: Rockstar, Ford, DVS, Makita, FRAM, Mickey Thompson, Lucas Oil, MSR, Motegi, Odyssey Batteries, 4 Wheel Parts, Gibson Exhaust, Alpinestars, Atomik R/C, MYPLASH, California Torque Tools, Replay XD
- Inspiration: My Dad
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Lynard Skynard, Ted Nugent, Metallica
- When I’m not riding I like to: Hang with my family
- Official/Favorite Website: www.briandeegan.com
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I go to Church on Sundays
- Quote: “Live by the Golden Rule”
- Career History. How did you start riding? At age 17, outfitted with only a credit card, a dirt bike, and an old truck, Brian left his hometown of Omaha, Nebraska for Southern California with dreams of becoming the next big name in motocross. Brian’s skills quickly impressed everyone he encountered, and he soon rode his way onto a Supercross Team.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 2012 Lucas Oil Off-Road-Racing Champion – PRO 2 • 2012 Global Rallycross Championship 2nd Place • 2012 X Games 18 MOTO X Step Up Bronze Medal • 2012 X Games 18 X Games Rallycross Bronze Medal 2011: • 2011 LUCAS OIL DRIVER OF THE YEAR • 2011 Lucas Oil Rookie of the Year – Pro 2 • 2011 Lucas Oil Pro 2 Champion • 2011 Lucas Oil Pro Lite Champion • 2011 USA representative for The Race of Champions in Germany • X – Games 17 Rally Cross – Gold • EllisMania 7 Celeb winner over Dave Mirra 2010 • 2010 LUCAS OIL DRIVER OF THE YEAR • X-Games Rally – Silver • X Games Super Rally- Silver
- Instagram: @briandeegan38
David Rinaldo & Libor Podmol top European FMX Championship Podium!
Congratulations to David Rinaldo who won Day 2 of NIGHT of the JUMPs in Hamburg, securing the Freestyle MX European Championship title! Rockstar teammate, Libor Podmol, was close behind, claiming...
Mike Mason Wins Gold in Speed & Style at X Games Barcelona
Mike Mason's Friday night got off to a rocky start after a scoring mix-up during the Speed & Style quarterfinals posted a loss against Jose Miralles, sending Mason back to the pits thinking his...
LOORRS hits Lake Elsinore this weekend for Rounds 5 & 6
Good luck to all of our drivers competing in the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series this weekend in Lake Elsinore, CA.The point standings going into Rounds 5 & 6 are as follows:PRO 21. Brian Deegan...
Rob Adelberg Earns 1st X-Fighters Career Victory
Congratulations to Rob Adelberg who earned his first X-Fighters career victory in Glen Helen, Stop 3 of the 2013 X-Fighters World Tour! After heavy winds caused the cancellation of the finals,...
David Rinaldo and Libor Podmol Claim Podium Spots at Night of the Jumps in Munich
Congratulations to David Rinaldo who claimed Silver at Night of the Jumps in Munich, Germany! Rockstar teammate Libor Podmol also landed a podium spot, coming away with Bronze.
Nitro Circus Live
Watch "Nitro Circus Live" with Jolene Van Vugt tonight, April 23rd, at 11/10c on MTV2! Take a sneak peek at the all-new episode here.
Brian Deegan is ready to battle with his new Rockstar Ford Fiesta ST
Metal Mulisha General Brian Deegan is ready to battle the 2013 Global Rally Cross season with his new Rockstar Ford Racing Fiesta ST. First stop: X Games Foz do...
Teammates top podiums during Round 2 and 3 of Night of the Jumps.
Libor Podmol wins Round 2 of FIM Freestyle MX World Championships in Berlin while new Rockstar teammate David Rinaldo wins Round 3.
Other FMX Athletes
13 hours ago: @britt_thomas Good choice! see full story
13 hours ago: @sdxNomadMom :) see full story
13 hours ago: @Akaricloud You're right, that doesn't sound fun at all. see full story
15 hours ago: #Mushroomhead slaying it at @mayhemfest! #RockstarMayhemFest http://t.co/GNvAqJaoxx see full story
20 hours ago: What better way to start your day? #PureZero #ThirstyThursday #RockstarEnergyModels http://t.co/dEx1n7iSbl see full story
20 hours ago: What better way to start your day? #PureZero #ThirstyThursday see full story
1 day ago: Brian Deegan 38, the man of many talents, is switching gears and will be back in his #rally car this weekend for #GRC Charlotte. #RockstarLife #rallycross see full story
2 days ago: .@surfline digs into @MeolaMatt's Indo quiver in the latest #FreshBatch. Take a look here: http://t.co/Ca9mcmeMOl. http://t.co/JirHJU8Puv see full story
2 days ago: Board design is one reason Matt Meola is able to soar so high. Surfline.com digs into his Indo quiver in the latest #FreshBatch. Take a look here:... see full story
2 days ago: Anthony Rodriguez getting sideways at #SpringCreekMX. #WhipItWednesday see full story
3 days ago: Tanner Foust and his Volkswagen #PoloR take the win in New York! Read the full report here: http://bit.ly/1ncloPi. #GRC #FoustLane see full story
3 days ago: In Chapter 2: Episode 4, Ryan Sipes dabbles with some pro nationals and shows off more of his hometown. Watch now at http://bit.ly/1mB7xwV. Vurb Moto |... see full story