FMX / Jimmy Fitzpatrick
- Nickname: Jammer
- City, State you reside in: Temecula, CA wine country
- Birthday: January 22, 1984
- Age when first started riding: 5 years old
- Favorite place to ride: my own backyard, Fitzland. It's one of the best privately owned fmx parks on the planet!
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy, Metal Mulisha, Osiris shoes, Advocate, MSR, Alpinestar, Shoei, Pro Circuit, Pro Taper, Uni air filters, All Sport Dynamics, Maxxis tires, Heavy Hitters, IMS, and Gpr.
- Inspiration: I was inspired by a lot of the old crusty demons of dirt videos. I would watch those videos for hours and hours. Ever since I have been a little kid I have always wanted to be a professional fmx rider! My dad and my oldest brother has a lot to do with where I am. Without them I would have never made it.
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? I listen to all sorts of different playlist but my main ones would have to Slayer, Bad Religion, Metallica, Suicidal tendencies, Guns n Roses, Sublime, and Neil Young. I also like some country and rap as well.
- When I’m not riding I like to: When I’m not riding I’m usually out on my boat wake boarding, snowboarding, or cruising my Harley around. I spend a lot of time working on my course building new jumps and keeping the course dialed in. I also like to go to the desert and rip around my pre runner truck, sand rail, and rhinos with friends and family. During the seasons I also like to hunt and shoot skeet.
- Official/Favorite Website: MetalMulisha.com
- Something that most people don’t know about you: A lot of people don't know that I was a Junior Olympic diver when I was younger and flew all around the word representing the United States. That was a lot of my childhood growing up.
- Quote: ''Live life to the fullest everyday because you never know when your day could be your Last
- Career History. How did you start riding? I started riding when I was five years old. My dad would take our whole family out to Mohave Desert for the holidays. When I was younger I also raced a little. I did a lot of the grand prix races. As I got a little older my oldest brother Brian would drive us out to Boaumont, Adelanto, Glamis or Ocotillo wells. When I was 16 our family moved out to a big piece of property in Temecula. Living in Temecula I met guys Like Deegan, Faisst, Twitch, and all the other Metal Mulisha guys. I showed them our piece of property that had major potential because of its rolling hills. I started building and it was all down hill from then on.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: At 19 I started doing pretty well winning all the Wgas motorsports rounds. I won the Geneva freestyle Moto X championships two years in a row. Got first in the X riders series that goes all throughout South America. In 2007 I won freestyle Moto X for the Asian X Games. I have rode the Nuclear Cowboyz tour the last four years doing over 100 flips on fire as well as other tours including the Rockstar Mayhem festival, Boostmobile tour, WGAS tour, and have competed in several events all around the world. 2012 I won Barretos Brazil international championships, 1rst at the Paraguay X knights and got 2nd at LG in Pomona. For me my greatest achievement is that I have had an awesome experience of traveling the world, seeing new places and meeting some awesome along the way.
- Instagram: @Jfitzo
David Rinaldo & Libor Podmol top European FMX Championship Podium!
Congratulations to David Rinaldo who won Day 2 of NIGHT of the JUMPs in Hamburg, securing the Freestyle MX European Championship title! Rockstar teammate, Libor Podmol, was close behind, claiming...
Mike Mason Wins Gold in Speed & Style at X Games Barcelona
Mike Mason's Friday night got off to a rocky start after a scoring mix-up during the Speed & Style quarterfinals posted a loss against Jose Miralles, sending Mason back to the pits thinking his...
Rob Adelberg Earns 1st X-Fighters Career Victory
Congratulations to Rob Adelberg who earned his first X-Fighters career victory in Glen Helen, Stop 3 of the 2013 X-Fighters World Tour! After heavy winds caused the cancellation of the finals,...
David Rinaldo and Libor Podmol Claim Podium Spots at Night of the Jumps in Munich
Congratulations to David Rinaldo who claimed Silver at Night of the Jumps in Munich, Germany! Rockstar teammate Libor Podmol also landed a podium spot, coming away with Bronze.
Nitro Circus Live
Watch "Nitro Circus Live" with Jolene Van Vugt tonight, April 23rd, at 11/10c on MTV2! Take a sneak peek at the all-new episode here.
Teammates top podiums during Round 2 and 3 of Night of the Jumps.
Libor Podmol wins Round 2 of FIM Freestyle MX World Championships in Berlin while new Rockstar teammate David Rinaldo wins Round 3.
Other FMX Athletes
17 hours ago: Tune in to DRINKROCKSTAR on SnapChat for a behind the scenes look at the #RockstarHusky team at #MXoN! #OneTeam #NoBorders Husqvarna Motorcycles� see full story
2 days ago: TGIF #RockstarModels see full story
3 days ago: Mitch Crews moving into the 3rd round of the Vans Pro qs3000 in Virginia Beach! Here we go Mitch! #RockstarSurf see full story
3 days ago: Try our new Rockstar Juiced today! #ThirstyThursday #RockstarEnergy see full story
4 days ago: .@TannerFoust is looking to keep the momentum going into this weekend's round of #GRC in Atlantic City! https://t.co/8cLMCQK8CC see full story
4 days ago: Tanner Foust looking to keep the momentum going in this weekend's round of #GRC in Atlantic City! #RockstarRally see full story
4 days ago: Closing out the night with our Rockstar Energy Model #WCW Jess 🔥🔥🔥 https://t.co/26LGHH2Jbx see full story
4 days ago: Check out Elliot Sloan's #MetalAndMayhem in Thrasher Magazine. Dude absolutely shreds #skate see full story
5 days ago: Getting through #HumpDay like.... https://t.co/kA6zz8yQvc see full story
5 days ago: Peep @torsteinhorgmo’s @shred_bots new #CONNEKT5 line from Perisher Parks! Full edit here: https://t.co/SGa1JvvpoP https://t.co/SCtiSp8ZgQ see full story
6 days ago: We are excited to announce that Max Nagl will be racing at the MXoN for Germany! @husqvarna1903 https://t.co/NobeVXXY3y see full story
7 days ago: Rockstar surf team rider @Keanu_Asing is in the water for Round 3 Heat 1 of the #BillabongProTahiti. https://t.co/kxw4tqEMwo see full story