FMX / Jimmy Fitzpatrick
- Nickname: Jammer
- City, State you reside in: Temecula, CA wine country
- Birthday: January 22, 1984
- Age when first started riding: 5 years old
- Favorite place to ride: my own backyard, Fitzland. It's one of the best privately owned fmx parks on the planet!
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy, Metal Mulisha, Osiris shoes, Advocate, MSR, Alpinestar, Shoei, Pro Circuit, Pro Taper, Uni air filters, All Sport Dynamics, Maxxis tires, Heavy Hitters, IMS, and Gpr.
- Inspiration: I was inspired by a lot of the old crusty demons of dirt videos. I would watch those videos for hours and hours. Ever since I have been a little kid I have always wanted to be a professional fmx rider! My dad and my oldest brother has a lot to do with where I am. Without them I would have never made it.
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? I listen to all sorts of different playlist but my main ones would have to Slayer, Bad Religion, Metallica, Suicidal tendencies, Guns n Roses, Sublime, and Neil Young. I also like some country and rap as well.
- When I’m not riding I like to: When I’m not riding I’m usually out on my boat wake boarding, snowboarding, or cruising my Harley around. I spend a lot of time working on my course building new jumps and keeping the course dialed in. I also like to go to the desert and rip around my pre runner truck, sand rail, and rhinos with friends and family. During the seasons I also like to hunt and shoot skeet.
- Official/Favorite Website: MetalMulisha.com
- Something that most people don’t know about you: A lot of people don't know that I was a Junior Olympic diver when I was younger and flew all around the word representing the United States. That was a lot of my childhood growing up.
- Quote: ''Live life to the fullest everyday because you never know when your day could be your Last
- Career History. How did you start riding? I started riding when I was five years old. My dad would take our whole family out to Mohave Desert for the holidays. When I was younger I also raced a little. I did a lot of the grand prix races. As I got a little older my oldest brother Brian would drive us out to Boaumont, Adelanto, Glamis or Ocotillo wells. When I was 16 our family moved out to a big piece of property in Temecula. Living in Temecula I met guys Like Deegan, Faisst, Twitch, and all the other Metal Mulisha guys. I showed them our piece of property that had major potential because of its rolling hills. I started building and it was all down hill from then on.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: At 19 I started doing pretty well winning all the Wgas motorsports rounds. I won the Geneva freestyle Moto X championships two years in a row. Got first in the X riders series that goes all throughout South America. In 2007 I won freestyle Moto X for the Asian X Games. I have rode the Nuclear Cowboyz tour the last four years doing over 100 flips on fire as well as other tours including the Rockstar Mayhem festival, Boostmobile tour, WGAS tour, and have competed in several events all around the world. 2012 I won Barretos Brazil international championships, 1rst at the Paraguay X knights and got 2nd at LG in Pomona. For me my greatest achievement is that I have had an awesome experience of traveling the world, seeing new places and meeting some awesome along the way.
- Instagram: @Jfitzo
David Rinaldo & Libor Podmol top European FMX Championship Podium!
Congratulations to David Rinaldo who won Day 2 of NIGHT of the JUMPs in Hamburg, securing the Freestyle MX European Championship title! Rockstar teammate, Libor Podmol, was close behind, claiming...
Mike Mason Wins Gold in Speed & Style at X Games Barcelona
Mike Mason's Friday night got off to a rocky start after a scoring mix-up during the Speed & Style quarterfinals posted a loss against Jose Miralles, sending Mason back to the pits thinking his...
Rob Adelberg Earns 1st X-Fighters Career Victory
Congratulations to Rob Adelberg who earned his first X-Fighters career victory in Glen Helen, Stop 3 of the 2013 X-Fighters World Tour! After heavy winds caused the cancellation of the finals,...
David Rinaldo and Libor Podmol Claim Podium Spots at Night of the Jumps in Munich
Congratulations to David Rinaldo who claimed Silver at Night of the Jumps in Munich, Germany! Rockstar teammate Libor Podmol also landed a podium spot, coming away with Bronze.
Nitro Circus Live
Watch "Nitro Circus Live" with Jolene Van Vugt tonight, April 23rd, at 11/10c on MTV2! Take a sneak peek at the all-new episode here.
Teammates top podiums during Round 2 and 3 of Night of the Jumps.
Libor Podmol wins Round 2 of FIM Freestyle MX World Championships in Berlin while new Rockstar teammate David Rinaldo wins Round 3.
Other FMX Athletes
13 hours ago: .@plessinger157 going for the win in the Amateur All-Star Class at #MEC! @StarYamahaMX #supercross http://t.co/hOGZIP9N1C see full story
13 hours ago: Aaron Plessinger going for the win in the Amateur All-Star Class at #MEC! Star Racing Yamaha | Rockstar Energy Drink Motocross see full story
15 hours ago: #ShredBotsMovie now available at http://t.co/Gq8tDPw129! @shredbots https://t.co/ulTMTBAIcv see full story
15 hours ago: Shredbots Movie now available at vimeo.com/ondemand/shredbots! #ShredBotsMovie see full story
17 hours ago: RT @abrband: We are stoked to announce the @rockstarenergy Frozen Flame Tour! http://t.co/0EXe5NcDe6 http://t.co/WmlzEg5E22 http://t.co/Yl… see full story
17 hours ago: @smitty_chi What did you think? see full story
17 hours ago: @dhenk07 Happy to hear it! see full story
18 hours ago: .@NBCSports will air @thekingofwake Wake Open today at 4pm ET. Tune in and check out all the action! #wakeboarding see full story
18 hours ago: NBC Sports will air the King of Wake Wake Open today at 4pm ET. Tune in and check out all the action! see full story
21 hours ago: Here we go… August Burns Red #FrozenFlameTour VIP bundles on sale now at showstubs.com/augustburnsred! Regular tickets on sale 10/31. see full story
1 day ago: Gearing up for the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series Challenge Cup! Who's coming out to Lake Elsinore this weekend? #OffRoad | Brian Deegan 38 see full story
2 days ago: Stairway to heaven? #ModelMonday #RockstarEnergyModels see full story