FMX / Jimmy Fitzpatrick
- Nickname: Jammer
- City, State you reside in: Temecula, CA wine country
- Birthday: January 22, 1984
- Age when first started riding: 5 years old
- Favorite place to ride: my own backyard, Fitzland. It's one of the best privately owned fmx parks on the planet!
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy, Metal Mulisha, Osiris shoes, Advocate, MSR, Alpinestar, Shoei, Pro Circuit, Pro Taper, Uni air filters, All Sport Dynamics, Maxxis tires, Heavy Hitters, IMS, and Gpr.
- Inspiration: I was inspired by a lot of the old crusty demons of dirt videos. I would watch those videos for hours and hours. Ever since I have been a little kid I have always wanted to be a professional fmx rider! My dad and my oldest brother has a lot to do with where I am. Without them I would have never made it.
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? I listen to all sorts of different playlist but my main ones would have to Slayer, Bad Religion, Metallica, Suicidal tendencies, Guns n Roses, Sublime, and Neil Young. I also like some country and rap as well.
- When I’m not riding I like to: When I’m not riding I’m usually out on my boat wake boarding, snowboarding, or cruising my Harley around. I spend a lot of time working on my course building new jumps and keeping the course dialed in. I also like to go to the desert and rip around my pre runner truck, sand rail, and rhinos with friends and family. During the seasons I also like to hunt and shoot skeet.
- Official/Favorite Website: MetalMulisha.com
- Something that most people don’t know about you: A lot of people don't know that I was a Junior Olympic diver when I was younger and flew all around the word representing the United States. That was a lot of my childhood growing up.
- Quote: ''Live life to the fullest everyday because you never know when your day could be your Last
- Career History. How did you start riding? I started riding when I was five years old. My dad would take our whole family out to Mohave Desert for the holidays. When I was younger I also raced a little. I did a lot of the grand prix races. As I got a little older my oldest brother Brian would drive us out to Boaumont, Adelanto, Glamis or Ocotillo wells. When I was 16 our family moved out to a big piece of property in Temecula. Living in Temecula I met guys Like Deegan, Faisst, Twitch, and all the other Metal Mulisha guys. I showed them our piece of property that had major potential because of its rolling hills. I started building and it was all down hill from then on.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: At 19 I started doing pretty well winning all the Wgas motorsports rounds. I won the Geneva freestyle Moto X championships two years in a row. Got first in the X riders series that goes all throughout South America. In 2007 I won freestyle Moto X for the Asian X Games. I have rode the Nuclear Cowboyz tour the last four years doing over 100 flips on fire as well as other tours including the Rockstar Mayhem festival, Boostmobile tour, WGAS tour, and have competed in several events all around the world. 2012 I won Barretos Brazil international championships, 1rst at the Paraguay X knights and got 2nd at LG in Pomona. For me my greatest achievement is that I have had an awesome experience of traveling the world, seeing new places and meeting some awesome along the way.
- Instagram: @Jfitzo
David Rinaldo & Libor Podmol top European FMX Championship Podium!
Congratulations to David Rinaldo who won Day 2 of NIGHT of the JUMPs in Hamburg, securing the Freestyle MX European Championship title! Rockstar teammate, Libor Podmol, was close behind, claiming...
Mike Mason Wins Gold in Speed & Style at X Games Barcelona
Mike Mason's Friday night got off to a rocky start after a scoring mix-up during the Speed & Style quarterfinals posted a loss against Jose Miralles, sending Mason back to the pits thinking his...
Rob Adelberg Earns 1st X-Fighters Career Victory
Congratulations to Rob Adelberg who earned his first X-Fighters career victory in Glen Helen, Stop 3 of the 2013 X-Fighters World Tour! After heavy winds caused the cancellation of the finals,...
David Rinaldo and Libor Podmol Claim Podium Spots at Night of the Jumps in Munich
Congratulations to David Rinaldo who claimed Silver at Night of the Jumps in Munich, Germany! Rockstar teammate Libor Podmol also landed a podium spot, coming away with Bronze.
Nitro Circus Live
Watch "Nitro Circus Live" with Jolene Van Vugt tonight, April 23rd, at 11/10c on MTV2! Take a sneak peek at the all-new episode here.
Teammates top podiums during Round 2 and 3 of Night of the Jumps.
Libor Podmol wins Round 2 of FIM Freestyle MX World Championships in Berlin while new Rockstar teammate David Rinaldo wins Round 3.
Other FMX Athletes
15 hours ago: Jeremy Martin celebrates #4thOfJuly like a #Rockstar with the win in the 250 class at #RedBud! see full story
16 hours ago: Our boys @Jeremy6Martin @zacho_16 and @minicoop175 sweep with the first ever all #Rockstar 250 podium today at #Redbud! see full story
2 days ago: #RockstarOrganic to get the 3 day weekend started! see full story
3 days ago: Catch the triple flip king @Codyhesse_ latest interview with @alliancewake here!: http://t.co/nGRzs3m9gf see full story
3 days ago: RT @JVAirX: I'm flipping over the new #RockstarBOOM #whippedstrawberry flavor. #RockstarEnergy @rockstarenergy @rockstarenergycl http://t.c… see full story
3 days ago: Catch Tanner Foust this weekend in Jacksonville, NC for some 4th of July #GRC action! see full story
4 days ago: @LukieBull have a great time! see full story
4 days ago: RT @ronniefaisst: GET WHIPPED! @rockstarenergy BOOM! New Flavors hitting stores today! Whipped strawberry Whipped orange! #RockstarBoom htt… see full story
4 days ago: #RockstarEnergyModels babe here to heat up your #WCW see full story
5 days ago: Congrats Brian Hsu on his 6th Straight Moto Win in ADAC X Masters Youth Cup! http://t.co/wIGKm64ChV see full story
6 days ago: Mug Shot Monday courtesy of Jeremy Martin see full story
7 days ago: #RockstarSnow Summer style with Torstein Horgmo ! Photo credit: Chip Proulx #shredbotscamp @shred_bots @woodwardcopper see full story