Mtn Bike / Greg Watts
- Nickname: Double or nothing
- Sport: MTB Dirt Jump/slopestyle
- City, State you reside in: Santa Cruz, CA
- Birthday: 5/21
- Age when first started riding: 3
- Favorite place to ride: Besides my hometown Jumps at post office... Whistler!
- Sponsors: Rockstar, Giro, Deity, Maxxis, Smith optics, Gamut USA, Five ten, Chainlink Clothing, Fox suspension, Shimano, Leatt, Mongoose Bikes
- Inspiration: Watching my dad ride moto. He still rips!
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Depends on the mood, but lately i’ve been into old school metallica and some Macklemore.
- When I’m not riding I like to: Golf, Go fishing, Chill at the beach, ride moto, hang with my buddies etc. I’m basically a big kid still haha.
- Official/Favorite Website: the chive!! keep calm, chive on
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I was a nerd when i was little and wanted to be an accountant.
- Quote: “life is like riding a bike. In order to stay balanced, you must keep moving forward” - Albert Einstein
- How did you start riding? I have been riding bikes basically all my life. I learned when I was 3 and raced a little BMX when I was 7 and 8. I didn’t really get into competing and racing mountain bikes until i was 14 though. My Dad rode cross country a lot, but it was my brother that got me into jumping and racing DH. I was just the little brother trying to keep up with the older kids in the neighborhood.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: Crankworx slopestyle 2009-1st place, Crankworx best trick 2008 and 2010- 1st place, Goatstyle 2010-1st place, ranchstyle 2011-1st place, AT’s Showdown 2010 and 2011-1st place, First rider to land a double flip on a MTB.
13 hours ago: #UnitedByPower episode 3 is out now! Some unfortunate events stopped #TeamUSA’s quest for 1st, take a look… https://t.co/wB21Z6apu7 see full story
14 hours ago: Is it winter yet? Torstein Horgmo looks ready. Are you? #Snow #RockstarEnergy see full story
16 hours ago: RT @chasehawk: 😊 @etniesBMX @rockstarenergy @cultcrew #EtniesChapters 🇵🇹 https://t.co/YHMzyqujs3 see full story
16 hours ago: @MrMarkZamora Don't worry, it hasn't been discontinued. Might just be out of stock at the store you're at unfortunately see full story
17 hours ago: RT @ChadeSharpe: Fun am ride @malibuboats #m235 @Ronix @rockstarenergy rockstarenergy @duvin @woodroze @perfski @mypakage #wakeboard https:… see full story
18 hours ago: The series continues! Check out episode 2 of FMF's United Power featuring Team USA riders Cooper Webb, Jason Anderson and Alex Martin! #RockstarEnergy see full story
19 hours ago: Are you ready for @Borgore & @SafeInSoundFest to invade your city?! Checkout when we will be in a city near you… https://t.co/lymRl0Ys7p see full story
22 hours ago: RT @mike_riddle: Back on the slopes. #gametime #winteriscoming #neverstopexploring https://t.co/ZeP9gPU0ng see full story
2 days ago: Huge congrats Rob MacCachren and his team on clinching the overall #Pro2 LOORRS Championship this past weekend! #RockstarOffRoad see full story
2 days ago: Tune in to MTV tonight at 10:30 ET for Jolene Van Vugt's episode of Ridiculousness!! Check it out for plenty of laughs with Rob Dyrdek, Steelo Brim and the... see full story
3 days ago: Team USA overcame waves of adversity led by Jason Anderson's moto win to claim 3rd overall at #MXoN2016. Battered and bruised the team just missed the... see full story
3 days ago: Big Shout Out to Alex Bellemare for winning the SLVSH Cup! Throwing down big time in the one-on-one finals last week! PC// @b0ckmeister see full story