Mtn Bike / Greg Watts
- Nickname: Double or nothing
- Sport: MTB Dirt Jump/slopestyle
- City, State you reside in: Santa Cruz, CA
- Birthday: 5/21
- Age when first started riding: 3
- Favorite place to ride: Besides my hometown Jumps at post office... Whistler!
- Sponsors: Rockstar, Haro, Giro, Deity, Maxxis, Smith optics, Gamut USA, Five ten, Chainlink Clothing, Fox suspension, Shimano, Leatt
- Inspiration: Watching my dad ride moto. He still rips!
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Depends on the mood, but lately i’ve been into old school metallica and some Macklemore.
- When I’m not riding I like to: Golf, Go fishing, Chill at the beach, ride moto, hang with my buddies etc. I’m basically a big kid still haha.
- Official/Favorite Website: the chive!! keep calm, chive on
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I was a nerd when i was little and wanted to be an accountant.
- Quote: “life is like riding a bike. In order to stay balanced, you must keep moving forward” - Albert Einstein
- How did you start riding? I have been riding bikes basically all my life. I learned when I was 3 and raced a little BMX when I was 7 and 8. I didn’t really get into competing and racing mountain bikes until i was 14 though. My Dad rode cross country a lot, but it was my brother that got me into jumping and racing DH. I was just the little brother trying to keep up with the older kids in the neighborhood.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: Crankworx slopestyle 2009-1st place, Crankworx best trick 2008 and 2010- 1st place, Goatstyle 2010-1st place, ranchstyle 2011-1st place, AT’s Showdown 2010 and 2011-1st place, First rider to land a double flip on a MTB.
1 hour ago: On set with @WhereIsADTR for their video "I'm Made of Wax Larry, What Are You Made Of!" #TBT #RockstarMusic http://t.co/BO8cVX53vX see full story
4 hours ago: Just one week away from the first stop of @thekingofwake series! Who's coming? Tickets here: http://t.co/iF52JRAu13 http://t.co/qZNHB9JuZb see full story
4 hours ago: We're just one week away from the first stop of the 2014 King of Wake series! Who's coming out for Wake Games? Tickets here: http://kingofwake.com see full story
9 hours ago: .@Mannyslaysall on that K-grind. #SkateLife #RockstarSkate http://t.co/eWkCrT96T2 see full story
9 hours ago: Manny Santiago on that K-grind. #SkateLife #RockstarSkate see full story
1 day ago: Congrats to our #MissInkedUp Frankfurt winner! #InkedUpTour @SullenClothing @Inkedmag @SullenAngels http://t.co/5XUVTQrmnv see full story
1 day ago: Congrats to our #MissInkedUp Frankfurt winner, Christina! Visit www.inkedupworldtour.com to find out how you can participate in the #InkedUpTour model... see full story
1 day ago: New #wakeskate edit up on http://t.co/3pvjMIcUAY! http://t.co/Hr8cG4a8sm #TheWakeskateTour see full story
1 day ago: #WhipItWednesday brought to you by @R_Sipes! http://t.co/G34eQjzSnD see full story
1 day ago: Some #PureZero to get you through this #HumpDay. see full story
1 day ago: Courtney Conlogue with a strong start at #BellsBeach! ASP World Tour Surfing see full story
2 days ago: Catch Logan Martin in the new issue of RIDE bmx , on stands now! #BMX see full story