Mtn Bike / Greg Watts
- Nickname: Double or nothing
- Sport: MTB Dirt Jump/slopestyle
- City, State you reside in: Santa Cruz, CA
- Birthday: 5/21
- Age when first started riding: 3
- Favorite place to ride: Besides my hometown Jumps at post office... Whistler!
- Sponsors: Rockstar, Haro, Giro, Deity, Maxxis, Smith optics, Gamut USA, Five ten, Chainlink Clothing, Fox suspension, Shimano, Leatt
- Inspiration: Watching my dad ride moto. He still rips!
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Depends on the mood, but lately i’ve been into old school metallica and some Macklemore.
- When I’m not riding I like to: Golf, Go fishing, Chill at the beach, ride moto, hang with my buddies etc. I’m basically a big kid still haha.
- Official/Favorite Website: the chive!! keep calm, chive on
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I was a nerd when i was little and wanted to be an accountant.
- Quote: “life is like riding a bike. In order to stay balanced, you must keep moving forward” - Albert Einstein
- How did you start riding? I have been riding bikes basically all my life. I learned when I was 3 and raced a little BMX when I was 7 and 8. I didn’t really get into competing and racing mountain bikes until i was 14 though. My Dad rode cross country a lot, but it was my brother that got me into jumping and racing DH. I was just the little brother trying to keep up with the older kids in the neighborhood.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: Crankworx slopestyle 2009-1st place, Crankworx best trick 2008 and 2010- 1st place, Goatstyle 2010-1st place, ranchstyle 2011-1st place, AT’s Showdown 2010 and 2011-1st place, First rider to land a double flip on a MTB.
14 hours ago: BOOM! whipped, blended, and officially available nationwide! Have you tried it yet? see full story
14 hours ago: #RockstarBoom Whipped. Blended. Officially available nationwide! Have you tried it yet? http://t.co/2pTufylDgb see full story
14 hours ago: RT @LOORRS: .@rockstarenergy Battle South of the Border presented by @Lucas_Oil Brings New Flavor to Baja: http://t.co/9UTeqWcCeH http://t.… see full story
1 day ago: Dennis Enarson closed out our week at the #VansUSOpen bringing home a massive BMX win at the #VanDorenInvitational today! see full story
2 days ago: Brian Deegan 38 on the podium yesterday in pro 2 at Estero Beach in Mexico! #LOORRS see full story
2 days ago: RT @harobmx: Super congrats to Dennis Enarson winning today's #VanDorenInvitational at the #VansUSOpen in Huntington Beach. http://t.co/Xh… see full story
2 days ago: RT @VANS_66: #VanDorenInvitational BMX results are in. 1st: Dennis Enarson 2nd: @garybyoung 3rd: Daniel Sandoval. Congrats guys! http://t.c… see full story
2 days ago: @mmgeneral on the podium yesterday in pro 2 at @LOORRS #EsteroBeach in Mexico! http://t.co/Akbgpp1Fzl see full story
3 days ago: From pre-heat rituals to his most memorable wave, Reef McIntosh gave us the goods in his Snapchat interview live from the #USOpenOfSurf | check it now |... see full story
3 days ago: We gave the keys to our Instagram account rockstarenergy to Rockstar surfer @MeolaMatt for the day at the #USOpenofSurfing - check it! see full story
3 days ago: We sat down with Maui native Matt Meola at the #USOpenofSurf today for a Snapchat interview | follow drinkrockstar to check out the full interview! see full story
4 days ago: Rockstar Energy kicking off Day 1 of the Manhattan Beach 6-Man! see full story