Skate / Kelvin Hoefler
- Sport: Street Skate
- City/State you reside in: Los Angeles, CA
- Birthday: 2/10
- when 8
- Favorite place to skate: Streets of LA
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy, *AMM0*, Ricta, MOB, G-Shock, Foot Print, Qix, Everlong, Santos F.C.
- Inspiration: To know there's always something to learn and to progress.
- What's on your iPod playlist? Black Sabbath, AC/DC, and Brazilian music
- When I'm not skating I like to: play video games
- Official/Favorite website: www.theberrics.com
- Something that most people don't know about you: I like to skate in new trucks, new wheels, new bearings, new boards, and new shoes.
- How did you start skating? Started skating in 2002 because my dad used to skate and he gave me a skateboard. I've been in love with it since then.
Rockstar Teammates Podium in Skateboard Vert
Congratulations to Bucky Lasek & Mitchie Brusco who took gold & bronze, respectively, in Skateboard Vert at X Games Munich! Lasek, the legend, went from last place to first in his final run,...
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Dew Tour Beach Championships
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes that competed at the Dew Tour Beach Championships in Ocean City, Maryland! Special shout out to our podium finishers:Sean Sexton - BMX Street 2nd...
Manny Santiago Takes 2nd at KIA World Extreme Games
Congratulations to the newest Rockstar Skateboard team member, Manny Santiago, who took silver at the KIA World Extreme Games in Shanghai!
Rockstar Signs Manny Santiago
Rockstar is excited to officially announce that street skater Manny Santiago has joined the Rockstar Skateboard Team! Learn more about Manny HERE.
Mitchie Brusco & Elliot Sloan Podium in Skate Big Air at X Games Barcelona
Bob Burnquist might have taken gold in Skateboard Big Air, but it was the young Mitchie Brusco who stole the show with the first ever 1080 landed in contest history! Rockstar teammate Elliot Sloan...
Bucky Lasek Wins 2013 Pro-Tec Pool Party
Congratulations to Bucky Lasek who took 1st at the 9th annul Pro-Tec Pool Party, unseating defending champ, Pedro Barros! Rockstar teammate Omar Hassan ended the day with a 4th place...
Other Skate Athletes
17 hours ago: Eric Geiselman blowing the fins out #surfing see full story
19 hours ago: Glen Coldenhoff delivers at #MXGP Assen taking 3rd overall 🏆🏁 #motocross http://t.co/RkTD7LYkM1 see full story
2 days ago: Our #RockstarEnergyModels are heating up Terminus Wake Park! We'll be there, will you? http://t.co/8Z89f6FAsH see full story
2 days ago: Summer's not over yet - beat the heat with a #RockstarBoom ! see full story
3 days ago: It's heating up out there! Chill out with a new #RockstarBoom 💥 http://t.co/WzgQVa64fv see full story
3 days ago: Tanner Foust full speed ahead into the weekend! #TGIF see full story