Skate / Nolan Munroe
- Nickname: Crippler
- City, State you reside in: Rindge, New Hampshire
- Birthday: 10/16/1992
- Age when first started skating: 5 years old
- Favorite place to skate: San Diego
- Sponsors: Rockstar, Osiris, Powell-Peralta, Bones, Bones Swiss, Capix, 187 pads, Ace trucks, Pioneers Skate Shop, Crotched Mountain.
- Inspiration: Danny Way
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Mac Miller, Wiz Khalifa, Hopsin, Metallica, Attila, Children of Bodom, anything with a good beat.
- When I’m not skating I like to: Go mountain biking, Snowboard, dirt bike, snowmobiling.
- Official/Favorite Website: Skateboard Mag
- Something that most people don’t know about you: Took karate for a long time
- Quote: “ You have to pay to play” - Danny Way
- Career History. How did you start skating? When I was 4 we went to my cousins house like a week before my 5th birthday and my cousins boyfriend ollied over me in the driveway and i thought that was the coolest thing ever so on my birthday i got a walmart starwars board with a pod racer on the grip.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: I've made finals ever year i've gone to Pro-Tec Pool Party which is a great accomplishment. I got 1st at the Sosh Freestyle Cup in Marseille, France 2 years ago which I ￼ was super stoked on because there was a lot of good skaters there. Last year I got 3rd in big air and did the biggest 540 ever. which I was really surprised because I never really practiced at all before the comp.
Rockstar Teammates Podium in Skateboard Vert
Congratulations to Bucky Lasek & Mitchie Brusco who took gold & bronze, respectively, in Skateboard Vert at X Games Munich! Lasek, the legend, went from last place to first in his final run,...
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Dew Tour Beach Championships
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes that competed at the Dew Tour Beach Championships in Ocean City, Maryland! Special shout out to our podium finishers:Sean Sexton - BMX Street 2nd...
Manny Santiago Takes 2nd at KIA World Extreme Games
Congratulations to the newest Rockstar Skateboard team member, Manny Santiago, who took silver at the KIA World Extreme Games in Shanghai!
Rockstar Signs Manny Santiago
Rockstar is excited to officially announce that street skater Manny Santiago has joined the Rockstar Skateboard Team! Learn more about Manny HERE.
Mitchie Brusco & Elliot Sloan Podium in Skate Big Air at X Games Barcelona
Bob Burnquist might have taken gold in Skateboard Big Air, but it was the young Mitchie Brusco who stole the show with the first ever 1080 landed in contest history! Rockstar teammate Elliot Sloan...
Bucky Lasek Wins 2013 Pro-Tec Pool Party
Congratulations to Bucky Lasek who took 1st at the 9th annul Pro-Tec Pool Party, unseating defending champ, Pedro Barros! Rockstar teammate Omar Hassan ended the day with a 4th place...
Other Skate Athletes
9 hours ago: Balaram Stack and the boys reef mcintosh Albee Layer and Danny Fuller took it to Fiji for some serious swell and massive barrels. Full edit is live! see full story
10 hours ago: RT @Elliotsloan: Skated to the new @lambofgod and it got me pumped! #Skateboarding #VertSkateboarding #LambOfGod https://t.co/FScKyVkI0P see full story
1 day ago: @FredricAasbo is back in the championship lead after his win this weekend at Formula Drift Seattle! http://t.co/P3eoKQOVaW see full story
1 day ago: Fredric Aasbø is back in the championship lead after his win this weekend at Formula Drift Seattle! see full story
2 days ago: Our Rockstar surf team is taking over our Snapchat drinkrockstar all week with dawn patrol from the #USOpenofSurfing http://t.co/ZoZcYhiHgh see full story
2 days ago: You heard it here first: Our #RockstarEnergy surf team is taking over our Snapchat account | drinkrockstar | all week long, giving you dawn patrol and... see full story