Skate / Omar Hassan
- Nickname: None
- City, State you reside in: Newport Beach, CA
- Birthday: September 27th, 1974
- Age when first started skating: Since I crawl on my knees
- Favorite place to skate: Any park that is new
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy, Vans, Black Label Skateboards, Verzion Wireless
- Inspiration: All of the older pros I look up to
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Lil’ Wayne, Slayer, and Barrington Levy
- When I’m not skating I like to: Surf and design shoes
- Official/Favorite Website: All of my sponsor’s websites
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I am an open book
- Quote: None
- Career History. How did you start skating? Just through living in Costa Mesa, I use to dig through the trash and dig out skate stuff. I skated the local ramps and rails.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: Won many street, vert and bowl contests over the past couple of decades.
Rockstar Teammates Podium in Skateboard Vert
Congratulations to Bucky Lasek & Mitchie Brusco who took gold & bronze, respectively, in Skateboard Vert at X Games Munich! Lasek, the legend, went from last place to first in his final run,...
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Dew Tour Beach Championships
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes that competed at the Dew Tour Beach Championships in Ocean City, Maryland! Special shout out to our podium finishers:Sean Sexton - BMX Street 2nd...
Manny Santiago Takes 2nd at KIA World Extreme Games
Congratulations to the newest Rockstar Skateboard team member, Manny Santiago, who took silver at the KIA World Extreme Games in Shanghai!
Rockstar Signs Manny Santiago
Rockstar is excited to officially announce that street skater Manny Santiago has joined the Rockstar Skateboard Team! Learn more about Manny HERE.
Mitchie Brusco & Elliot Sloan Podium in Skate Big Air at X Games Barcelona
Bob Burnquist might have taken gold in Skateboard Big Air, but it was the young Mitchie Brusco who stole the show with the first ever 1080 landed in contest history! Rockstar teammate Elliot Sloan...
Bucky Lasek Wins 2013 Pro-Tec Pool Party
Congratulations to Bucky Lasek who took 1st at the 9th annul Pro-Tec Pool Party, unseating defending champ, Pedro Barros! Rockstar teammate Omar Hassan ended the day with a 4th place...
Good luck at X Games - Barcelona!
Good luck to all of the Rockstar athletes that will be competing at X Games - Barcelona! Be sure to tune in next week to watch them compete.BMX ParkRyan Nyquist Chase Hawk BMX StreetSean...
Other Skate Athletes
3 hours ago: .@jackostrong throwing one sideways for #WhipItWesday. #FMX http://t.co/KnCs7C6lyI see full story
3 hours ago: Jackson "Jacko" Strong throwing one sideways for #WhipItWednesday. #FMX see full story
4 hours ago: RT @Mannyslaysall: Manny Santiago "Bump To Butter" by OC Ramps http://t.co/KkpilXr9Tk see full story
4 hours ago: Control wizard Manny Santiago stomping around at OC Ramps. see full story
4 hours ago: RT @VitalMX: The Story of HRH Racing (Rockstar Husqvarna): @HusqvarnaNA @elhombre_21 @fmf73 @ProTaperUSA http://t.co/wvBhw0TUAO http://t.c… see full story
6 hours ago: .@TannerHall is back with new deep pow lines in his latest webisode of "TannerHalln" Watch: http://t.co/LQgVjsUd3O http://t.co/XiNk75NPz5 see full story
6 hours ago: Tanner Hall is back with new deep pow lines in his latest webisode of "TannerHalln" Watch the full episode here: http://bit.ly/TanneHalln4 or... see full story
8 hours ago: If you haven't seen or voted for Dan Brisse's #RealSnow part yet, treat yo self and GO VOTE!! see full story
8 hours ago: Urban assault mission with @Chadkerley. #bmx http://t.co/vx8LH7xqw0 see full story
8 hours ago: Urban assault mission with Chad Kerley. #bmx see full story
1 day ago: Courtney Conlogue - in the moment. see full story
1 day ago: Island vibes are the best vibes. @butlernicola charging the quarterpipe at @cwcwake park. #wakeboarding | #islandlife http://t.co/lOdLUP4sBo see full story