Skate / Rob Lorifice
- Nickname: Rob
- City, State you reside in: Encinitas, CA
- Birthday: June 20th 1988
- Age when first started skating: 8 years old
- Favorite place to skate: DC ramp
- Inspiration: I get inspired from watching people skate and wanting to further my skating
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Lots of different things from rock to rap reggae to techno, but when i skate its always rock n roll
- When I’m not skating I like to: Be with my wife. We like to go out and try new things like restaurants and cafes or new beaches
- Official/Favorite Website: youtube.com
- Something that most people don’t know about you: That I have a sister or maybe that I'm married think a lot of people know now but I'm not sure
- Quote: Love life
- Career History. How did you start skating? I started skating cuz i saw kids in my neighborhood doing it and I thought it looked like fun so I started trying it and I just feel in love with it. i haven't stopped since
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: X Games 2 bronze medals in big air and a bronze and a silver in the mega rail contest
Rockstar Teammates Podium in Skateboard Vert
Congratulations to Bucky Lasek & Mitchie Brusco who took gold & bronze, respectively, in Skateboard Vert at X Games Munich! Lasek, the legend, went from last place to first in his final run,...
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Dew Tour Beach Championships
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes that competed at the Dew Tour Beach Championships in Ocean City, Maryland! Special shout out to our podium finishers:Sean Sexton - BMX Street 2nd...
Manny Santiago Takes 2nd at KIA World Extreme Games
Congratulations to the newest Rockstar Skateboard team member, Manny Santiago, who took silver at the KIA World Extreme Games in Shanghai!
Rockstar Signs Manny Santiago
Rockstar is excited to officially announce that street skater Manny Santiago has joined the Rockstar Skateboard Team! Learn more about Manny HERE.
Mitchie Brusco & Elliot Sloan Podium in Skate Big Air at X Games Barcelona
Bob Burnquist might have taken gold in Skateboard Big Air, but it was the young Mitchie Brusco who stole the show with the first ever 1080 landed in contest history! Rockstar teammate Elliot Sloan...
Bucky Lasek Wins 2013 Pro-Tec Pool Party
Congratulations to Bucky Lasek who took 1st at the 9th annul Pro-Tec Pool Party, unseating defending champ, Pedro Barros! Rockstar teammate Omar Hassan ended the day with a 4th place...
Other Skate Athletes
22 minutes ago: CHAS GULDEMOND getting ready for #DewTour at Keystone Resort! see full story
23 hours ago: After a year of highs & lows, Laura Enever's four-part web series ends at the final 2013 ASP World Surfing Tour event. Watch now at http://bit.ly/imlaura4. see full story
2 days ago: .@ChasGuldemond getting ready for #DewTour at @KeystoneMtn! http://t.co/8koGdBrtuk see full story
3 days ago: Friday Night Lights #readyfortheweekend #electricrun @ElectricRun http://t.co/oF0rG3mrFy see full story
3 days ago: @BriteLA Tomorrow! see full story
3 days ago: In case you missed it, check out the final episode of #UnderTheWiig feat. @AndreasWiig! http://t.co/aHzz4Xt9Pa see full story
3 days ago: @stuffner11 lets hear it. see full story
3 days ago: @stuffner11 You can! Welcome to #teamrockstar :) see full story
3 days ago: Learn to drive like a Rockstar! Enter to #WIN Rockstar Driving Lessons at the Team O'Neil Rally School! ENTER HERE:... see full story
4 days ago: Ronnie Faisst throwing down big today! see full story
4 days ago: Jessica Vargas takes us behind the scenes at the photoshoot for the December issue of TransWorld Motocross! Watch here: http://bit.ly/jvshoot... see full story
4 days ago: Tom Dugan keeping it real #OG this #ThirstyThursday. LIKE this photo for a chance to win a free case of your favorite Rockstar Energy Drink! see full story