Skate / Rob Lorifice
- Nickname: Rob
- City, State you reside in: Encinitas, CA
- Birthday: June 20th 1988
- Age when first started skating: 8 years old
- Favorite place to skate: DC ramp
- Inspiration: I get inspired from watching people skate and wanting to further my skating
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Lots of different things from rock to rap reggae to techno, but when i skate its always rock n roll
- When I’m not skating I like to: Be with my wife. We like to go out and try new things like restaurants and cafes or new beaches
- Official/Favorite Website: youtube.com
- Something that most people don’t know about you: That I have a sister or maybe that I'm married think a lot of people know now but I'm not sure
- Quote: Love life
- Career History. How did you start skating? I started skating cuz i saw kids in my neighborhood doing it and I thought it looked like fun so I started trying it and I just feel in love with it. i haven't stopped since
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: X Games 2 bronze medals in big air and a bronze and a silver in the mega rail contest
Rockstar Teammates Podium in Skateboard Vert
Congratulations to Bucky Lasek & Mitchie Brusco who took gold & bronze, respectively, in Skateboard Vert at X Games Munich! Lasek, the legend, went from last place to first in his final run,...
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Dew Tour Beach Championships
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes that competed at the Dew Tour Beach Championships in Ocean City, Maryland! Special shout out to our podium finishers:Sean Sexton - BMX Street 2nd...
Manny Santiago Takes 2nd at KIA World Extreme Games
Congratulations to the newest Rockstar Skateboard team member, Manny Santiago, who took silver at the KIA World Extreme Games in Shanghai!
Rockstar Signs Manny Santiago
Rockstar is excited to officially announce that street skater Manny Santiago has joined the Rockstar Skateboard Team! Learn more about Manny HERE.
Mitchie Brusco & Elliot Sloan Podium in Skate Big Air at X Games Barcelona
Bob Burnquist might have taken gold in Skateboard Big Air, but it was the young Mitchie Brusco who stole the show with the first ever 1080 landed in contest history! Rockstar teammate Elliot Sloan...
Bucky Lasek Wins 2013 Pro-Tec Pool Party
Congratulations to Bucky Lasek who took 1st at the 9th annul Pro-Tec Pool Party, unseating defending champ, Pedro Barros! Rockstar teammate Omar Hassan ended the day with a 4th place...
Other Skate Athletes
17 minutes ago: Congrats to @JP_Money250 on taking 1st at #GenevaSX! #rockstarpodiums #rockstarmoto http://t.co/83NNlSx3x9 see full story
3 hours ago: @psycho_patic Good choice! #HappyMonday see full story
3 hours ago: @griff2wenty3 Good luck! see full story
6 hours ago: Congrats to Alana Blanchard who won the honor of No. 1 Women's Surfer at the 2013 #SURFERPoll Awards! see full story
8 hours ago: CHAS GULDEMOND getting ready for #DewTour at Keystone Resort! see full story
1 day ago: After a year of highs & lows, Laura Enever's four-part web series ends at the final 2013 ASP World Surfing Tour event. Watch now at http://bit.ly/imlaura4. see full story