Snowboard / Arielle Gold
- Nickname: Ron Burgandy, Relly Belly
- Sport: Snowboarding
- City, State you reside in: Steamboat Springs, CO
- Birthday: May 4, 1996
- Age when first started snowboarding: 7 years old
- Favorite place to snowboard: Mt. Werner in Steamboat Springs
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy Drink, Unequal Technologies, US Snowboarding
- Inspiration: My older brother Taylor Gold, along with Kelly Clark, Hannah Teter, and so many others! I try to learn as much as I can from everyone in the industry to make myself a better all-around person and snowboarder!
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? A lot of country music, mixed with some Lana Del Ray, Johnny Cash, Mumford & Sons and Juicy J. I’m not too picky!
- When I’m not snowboarding I like to: Ride my horses, mountain bike and exercise, cook, and enjoy spending time with family and friends!
- Official/Favorite Website: www.netflix.com (haha)
- Something that most people don’t know about you: Most people don’t know that I have two horses, and that I’m as passionate about horses as I am snowboarding.
- Quote: “Fear does not exist in the present.” Sometimes it’s exactly what I need to hear before I drop into a scary trick or a contest run. It helps me overcome the nerves.
- Career History. How did you start snowboarding? I started snowboarding because my older brother Taylor had started a few years earlier than me, and seemed to really enjoy it. I put away the skis for a season and gave it a try, and never looked back.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: -World Champion -1st place European Open -3rd place US Open -2x X Games Bronze Medalist
EPISODE 2 OF “NEW HIGHTS” NOW LIVE, FEATURING US PRO SNOWBOARDER ELENA HIGHT
FOUR-WEBISODE SERIES FOLLOWS HIGHT THROUGH GROUNDBREAKING SNOWBOARDING SEASON Lake Tahoe, Calif. – Elena Hight’s...
Vote for Hana Beaman in Round 2 of X Games Real Women
Hana Beaman is one of eight women competing in the X Games Real Women video competition. After sailing through the opening round, Hana needs your help to get to the finals! Vote for Hana in Round...
US PRO SNOWBOARDER ELENA HIGHT’S NEW WEBISODE SERIES “NEW HIGHTS” DEBUTS TODAY
FOUR-WEBISODE SERIES FOLLOWS HIGHT THROUGH GROUNDBREAKING SNOWBOARDING SEASONLake Tahoe, Calif. -- The first webisode in a new series entitled New Hights featuring US Olympic snowboarder Elena...
"Under The Wiig" Episode 3
LIVE NOW! Andreas Wiig discusses ankle injuries and his partnership with Vans in Episode 3 of "Under The Wiig." Watch now here.Andreas Wiig is a world-renowned snowboarder with multiple podium...
Rockstar Introduces Brand New Web Series,
Take a peek at the brand new Rockstar Energy web series featuring snowboarder Elena Hight. "New Hights" teaser is live now here.Elena Hight is one of the top professional snowboarders today. A...
Under The Wiig - Episode 2
LIVE NOW! In Episode 2 of "Under The Wiig," Andreas takes a break from the snow to work on his new business venture, AWSM. Watch now at youtube.com/Rockstar.Andreas Wiig is a world-renowned...
Spencer O'Brien Wins Nike Snake & Hammers
Congratulations to Spencer O'Brien who took first at the Nike Snowboarding Snake & Hammers in Montafon, Austria!
"Under The Wiig" Premiere Episode
LIVE NOW! The premiere episode of "Under The Wiig" featuring world-renowned snowboarder Andreas Wiig. Watch at youtube.com/Rockstar to find out how to win an Andreas prize pack!Andreas Wiig is a...
Torstein Horgmo Wins Slopestyle at Quiksilver Snowjam
Shout out to Torstein Horgmo who won Slopestyle at the Quiksilver Snowjam - FIS Snowboard World Cup in Czech Republic!
Snowboarder Magazine Rider Of The Year
Congratulations to Torstein Horgmo who was listed as one of Snowboarder Magazine's Riders of the Year, and to Hana Beaman who was named THE Women's Rider of the Year!
Other Snowboard Athletes
14 hours ago: Getting up close and personal with NOFX as they close out the Ye Scallywag festival in San Diego last night #RockstarMusic see full story
15 hours ago: .@theRJ37 finishes the last race of the 2016 season in first ☝🏼️Goodluck to all of our #rockstaroffroad drivers tod… https://t.co/trCIfP3tnp see full story
17 hours ago: RJ Anderson finishes the last race of the season in first! Huge congrats to RJ and good luck to all our #RockstarEnergy drivers in the challenge cup race... see full story
1 day ago: .@NOFXband closing out #YeScallyWag what an awesome show! 🤘🏽 https://t.co/hr1Mhy81N0 see full story
2 days ago: RT @chasehawk: Quick jib from this mornings #HousePark session. @cultcrew @empirebmx @etniesbmx @etnies @foxbmx @oakley @rockstarenergy @pr… see full story
3 days ago: Safe in Sound is officially taking the country by storm! Check out the tour schedule on www.safeinsound.com and don't miss the opportunity to see it in... see full story