Snowboard / Brandon Davis
- Nickname: Fluffy/ Davey boy
- Sport: Snowboarding
- City, State you reside in: I live in Mammoth Lakes, CA.
- Birthday: August 30, 1995
- Age when first started snowboarding: Five years old
- Favorite place to snowboard: Mammoth Mountain
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy, Neff Outerwear, Giro optics, Ride Snowboards, Mammoth Mountain
- Inspiration: All my friends and the people I surround myself with everyday.
- What’s on your IPOD playlist?: Jimi Hendrix, Bob Dylan, Johnny Cash
- When I’m not snowboarding I like to: Skateboard, Surf, or do anything else outdoors.
- Official/Favorite Website: Myspace.com
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I lived in the middle of the desert until I moved to Big Bear when I was 5
- Quote: Go with the flow.
- Career History. How did you start snowboarding?: I started snowboarding when I moved to Big Bear Lake, Ca. As a kid I would spend any and all of my free time riding at Snow Summit and Bear Mtn.
"Under The Wiig" Episode 4
The final episode of "Under The Wiig" follows Andreas Wiig around the world as he films for his 2013 X Games Real Snow Backcountry video part. Wiig shows what it takes to produce a video part of...
Vote for Andreas Wiig in Real Snow Backcountry
Rockstar snowboarder Andreas Wiig is one of eight athletes competing in the X Games Real Snow Backcountry video competition. Help him win the fan favorite award by voting for him HERE.Vote once...
EPISODE 3 OF “NEW HIGHTS” NOW LIVE, FEATURING US PRO SNOWBOARDER ELENA HIGHT
Lake Tahoe, Calif. – Elena Hight’s third webisode in her new series entitled New Hights is now live online. The four-webisode series was produced by Rockstar Energy and follows Hight during...
"Deja Vu Movie" Episode 8
You can't win them all as evidence from Deja Vu Movie's Frank April, LNP, Louif Paradis and Alex Cantin! Putting together a solid part for any snowboard movie requires throwing yourself off...
Other Snowboard Athletes
2 hours ago: Last week's #OpertionDesertRun Presented by Polaris RZR was a huge success! We couldn’t have done it without everyone who helped sponsor the event from... see full story
22 hours ago: Getting up close and personal with NOFX as they close out the Ye Scallywag festival in San Diego last night #RockstarMusic see full story
23 hours ago: .@theRJ37 finishes the last race of the 2016 season in first ☝🏼️Goodluck to all of our #rockstaroffroad drivers tod… https://t.co/trCIfP3tnp see full story
1 day ago: RJ Anderson finishes the last race of the season in first! Huge congrats to RJ and good luck to all our #RockstarEnergy drivers in the challenge cup race... see full story
2 days ago: .@NOFXband closing out #YeScallyWag what an awesome show! 🤘🏽 https://t.co/hr1Mhy81N0 see full story
2 days ago: RT @chasehawk: Quick jib from this mornings #HousePark session. @cultcrew @empirebmx @etniesbmx @etnies @foxbmx @oakley @rockstarenergy @pr… see full story
2 days ago: #Seattle! Are you ready for @SafeInSoundFest tonight?! Check when we will be in your neighborhood! 🤘🏽… https://t.co/X9c1BaERCJ see full story
2 days ago: RT @TannerFoust: Last night was amazing!@rockstarenergy & @polarisrzr gave away so much, inc 3 Turbo RZR's!Amazing night talking & hanging… see full story
2 days ago: Pipe is where the shedding goes down @HappyReef76 #rockstarsurf https://t.co/SiyYhMNeik see full story
3 days ago: Safe in Sound is officially taking the country by storm! Check out the tour schedule on www.safeinsound.com and don't miss the opportunity to see it in... see full story
4 days ago: If for some reason you still haven't tried our new PZ Lemonade... Get on it #ThirstyThursday #RockstarEnergy see full story
4 days ago: Thank you U.S. Army and Fort Irwin Family and MWR for this once in a lifetime opportunity. It was truly an honor to live a day in the life of the... see full story