Snowboard / Brett Esser
- Name: Brett Esser
- Nickname: Bread, Essay
- City state you live in: Breckenridge, Colorado
- Birthday: 10/12/1992
- Age when you fist started snowboarding: 7 years old
- Favorite place to snowboard: Breckenridge!
- Other Sponsors: 686 Outerwear, Smith Optics, Echelon Snowboards, Breckenridge Resort, USASA, ME.Glad
- Inspiration: Feeling good about where I’m at with my riding and progressing. And having fun!
- Whats on your iPod playlist: Phish, Grateful Dead, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd.
- Something most people don't know about you? I think Kristen Stewart is hot?
- Famous Quote you like? “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.” Henry David Thoreau
X Games Aspen 2014 - Day One
Day One of X Games Aspen couldn't have happened any other way. Just one year after a snowmobiling crash took the life of his brother, Caleb Moore, Colten Moore returned to X Games Snowmobile...
Matt Ladley & Kyle Mack Step Up at Mammoth Grand Prix; Chas Guldemond Makes U.S. Olympic Team
Friday’s Halfpipe Qualifier #3 at the Mammoth Grand Prix produced stiff competition with seven scores above 90 points. Matt Ladley, who had stomped a frontside...
Chas Guldemond & Kyle Mack Podium at Mammoth Grand Prix
January 16th, Mammoth Mountain Grand Prix, Olympic Qualifiers #3 and #4It was a big day for Rockstar Energy and the U.S. Snowboarding Team. Chas Guldemond took 3rd place in the first Olympic...
Déjà Vu Now Available on iTunes!
Déjà Vu Def: noun. deja vu - “The experience of thinking that a new situation had occurred before.” This is how it feels to us, like it was meant to...
Other Snowboard Athletes
17 hours ago: .@ryanbeat51 took home two 2nd place podiums this weekend in rounds 5 and 6 of @LOORRS! https://t.co/QIKcSwH5Nv see full story
21 hours ago: Congrats Tanner Foust on back to back wins this weekend at rounds 1 & 2 of GRC in Pheonix, AZ! Photo Credit: Larry Chen see full story
22 hours ago: Congrats @tannerfoust on back to back weekend wins at rounds 1 & 2 of GRC in Pheonix, AZ! PC: Larry Chen https://t.co/X9WTHyAXij see full story
2 days ago: Hang time with Dean Smith out on a Sunday Funday cruise! see full story
2 days ago: Overall 3rd place finish for @cooperwebb_17 at Hangtown! https://t.co/wBpiwVtEjW see full story
3 days ago: Impressive day of racing for Rob MacCachren in Utah closing out the day with 1st in Pro 2 and 2nd in Pro 4! see full story