Snowboard / Chas Guldemond
- Nickname: Chuck G
- Sport: Snowboarding
- City/State you reside in: Reno, NV
- Birthday: 4/22
- Age when first started snowboarding: 9 years old! The best day of my life!
- Favorite place to snowboard: My Favorite place to ride is Northstar at Tahoe! Its good to lap out with all my friends on a world class park with epic weather!
- Sponsors: Rockstar, Under Armour, Electric, Neff, Texas Pete, Northstar at Tahoe, Kicker Audio, and Eternal
- Inspiration: I have many inspirations but the biggest one in my life would have to be Rocky Balboa!
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Everything I love all types of music! From Hip Hop to Grunge rock!
- When I’m not snowboarding I like to: Be with my family, party with friends, anything on a board and riding my dirtbike!
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I am very appreciative of all the opportunity’s snowboarding and my sponsors have brought to my life! Truly blessed!
- Quote: Its not about how hard you can hit, its about how many times you can get hit and keep moving forward!
- How did you start snowboarding? I stole my brother’s snowboard one day after school and rode it behind the house. That day I built a jump and did my first grab. A rocket air! I was hooked after that and have been dedicated to being my best ever since!
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 1st Place 2012 World Championships Oslo 1st Place 2012 Canadian Open Slopestyle 1st Place 2012 Mammoth Grand Prix Slopestyle 1st Place 2012 West Coast Invitational Big Air 1st Place 2012 US Open Big Air 2012 1st Place 2011 European X Games Slopestyle 1st Place 2011 Grand Prix Slopestyle 1st Place 2011 Toyota Big Air 1st Place 2011 Arctic Challenge 1st Place 2011 Stuttgart Big Air 1st Place 2010 Winter Dew Tour, Snowbasin Utah 1st Place 2010 Grand Prix Slopestyle 1st Place 2009 US Open Slopestyle 1st Place 2009 Asian Open Slopestyle 1st Place 2009 Asian Open Halfpipe 1st Place 2008 Boost Mobile Sno Sho 1st Place 2008 Vans Cup Rail Jam 1st Place 2008 Honda Session Rail Jam 1st Place 2008 West Coast Invitational Rail Jam 1st Place 2008 West Coast Invitational Halfpipe 1st Place 2007 Boreal Jibassic Pro Rail Jam 1st Place 2007 Burton Australian Open
Congrats to our Rockstar Athletes that medaled in Sochi!
We are proud to announce that not only did Rockstar athletes compete in Sochi, but we also had a few that medaled! Joss Christensen took GOLD on the Sochi podium in Men's Snow Slopestyle, while...
X Games Aspen 2014 - Day One
Day One of X Games Aspen couldn't have happened any other way. Just one year after a snowmobiling crash took the life of his brother, Caleb Moore, Colten Moore returned to X Games Snowmobile...
Matt Ladley & Kyle Mack Step Up at Mammoth Grand Prix; Chas Guldemond Makes U.S. Olympic Team
Friday’s Halfpipe Qualifier #3 at the Mammoth Grand Prix produced stiff competition with seven scores above 90 points. Matt Ladley, who had stomped a frontside...
Chas Guldemond & Kyle Mack Podium at Mammoth Grand Prix
January 16th, Mammoth Mountain Grand Prix, Olympic Qualifiers #3 and #4It was a big day for Rockstar Energy and the U.S. Snowboarding Team. Chas Guldemond took 3rd place in the first Olympic...
Déjà Vu Now Available on iTunes!
Déjà Vu Def: noun. deja vu - “The experience of thinking that a new situation had occurred before.” This is how it feels to us, like it was meant to...
Other Snowboard Athletes
24 hours ago: Congratulations @GrahamJarvis1 On winning the ErzbergRodeo Hare Scramble! 🏁 @Husqvarna1903 https://t.co/hdJpdBUoOd see full story
1 day ago: Congratulations Graham Jarvis On winning the ErzbergRodeo Hare Scramble! #RockstarHusky #OneTeam #NoBorders Husqvarna Motorcycles see full story
2 days ago: Star Racing Yamaha sweeps the 250 podium!! Alex Martin takes 1st, Jeremy Martin close behind in 2nd and Cooper Webb in 3rd! #RockstarEnergy #ThisIsMoto #MX see full story
2 days ago: .@StarYamahaMX sweeps the 250 podium!! @alexmartin_26 takes 1st, @JeremyMartin6 2nd and @cooperwebb_17 3rd! https://t.co/jCCOYIsZRQ see full story
2 days ago: .@ReedAHansen on the Snap at the #NautiqueMasters! You know what to do 👻 DRINKROCKSTAR #wake #Snapchat https://t.co/FXQvg3rrWh see full story
2 days ago: Reed Hansen on the Snap at the #NautiqueMasters! You know what to do --> DRINKROCKSTAR see full story
2 days ago: Tune in & check out the 57th @NautiqueBoats Masters! Live web feed here: https://t.co/WhzTf98IEA #NautiqueMasters https://t.co/SRvlhYkeq7 see full story
3 days ago: Enter for your chance to win prizes all summer long! Details here: https://t.co/50gDlp5nKL https://t.co/ECgnZBSI1p see full story
3 days ago: Rockstar Energy FMX team riders Adam Jones and Mike Mason are ripping on our Snapchat DRINKROCKSTAR live from Nitro Circus! see full story
3 days ago: Rockstar FMX team riders @AdamJones760 and @Mike_Mason81 are ripping on our Snapchat DRINKROCKSTAR at @NitroCircus! https://t.co/HlTbmUUMLL see full story
5 days ago: Behind the shot with Dan Brisse and the Iron Ore Kiln from his 2015 Real Snow part is live now on TransWorld SNOWboarding Magazine! see full story
6 days ago: This Thursday we’re dropping the full edit from the 2nd Annual Shredtown Jamboree! Check back and see what went down in Texas with the Shredtown Crew. see full story