Snowboard / Chas Guldemond
- Nickname: Chuck G
- Sport: Snowboarding
- City/State you reside in: Reno, NV
- Birthday: 4/22
- Age when first started snowboarding: 9 years old! The best day of my life!
- Favorite place to snowboard: My Favorite place to ride is Northstar at Tahoe! Its good to lap out with all my friends on a world class park with epic weather!
- Sponsors: Rockstar, Under Armour, Electric, Neff, Texas Pete, Northstar at Tahoe, Kicker Audio, and Eternal
- Inspiration: I have many inspirations but the biggest one in my life would have to be Rocky Balboa!
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Everything I love all types of music! From Hip Hop to Grunge rock!
- When I’m not snowboarding I like to: Be with my family, party with friends, anything on a board and riding my dirtbike!
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I am very appreciative of all the opportunity’s snowboarding and my sponsors have brought to my life! Truly blessed!
- Quote: Its not about how hard you can hit, its about how many times you can get hit and keep moving forward!
- How did you start snowboarding? I stole my brother’s snowboard one day after school and rode it behind the house. That day I built a jump and did my first grab. A rocket air! I was hooked after that and have been dedicated to being my best ever since!
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 1st Place 2012 World Championships Oslo 1st Place 2012 Canadian Open Slopestyle 1st Place 2012 Mammoth Grand Prix Slopestyle 1st Place 2012 West Coast Invitational Big Air 1st Place 2012 US Open Big Air 2012 1st Place 2011 European X Games Slopestyle 1st Place 2011 Grand Prix Slopestyle 1st Place 2011 Toyota Big Air 1st Place 2011 Arctic Challenge 1st Place 2011 Stuttgart Big Air 1st Place 2010 Winter Dew Tour, Snowbasin Utah 1st Place 2010 Grand Prix Slopestyle 1st Place 2009 US Open Slopestyle 1st Place 2009 Asian Open Slopestyle 1st Place 2009 Asian Open Halfpipe 1st Place 2008 Boost Mobile Sno Sho 1st Place 2008 Vans Cup Rail Jam 1st Place 2008 Honda Session Rail Jam 1st Place 2008 West Coast Invitational Rail Jam 1st Place 2008 West Coast Invitational Halfpipe 1st Place 2007 Boreal Jibassic Pro Rail Jam 1st Place 2007 Burton Australian Open
Congrats to our Rockstar Athletes that medaled in Sochi!
We are proud to announce that not only did Rockstar athletes compete in Sochi, but we also had a few that medaled! Joss Christensen took GOLD on the Sochi podium in Men's Snow Slopestyle, while...
X Games Aspen 2014 - Day One
Day One of X Games Aspen couldn't have happened any other way. Just one year after a snowmobiling crash took the life of his brother, Caleb Moore, Colten Moore returned to X Games Snowmobile...
Matt Ladley & Kyle Mack Step Up at Mammoth Grand Prix; Chas Guldemond Makes U.S. Olympic Team
Friday’s Halfpipe Qualifier #3 at the Mammoth Grand Prix produced stiff competition with seven scores above 90 points. Matt Ladley, who had stomped a frontside...
Chas Guldemond & Kyle Mack Podium at Mammoth Grand Prix
January 16th, Mammoth Mountain Grand Prix, Olympic Qualifiers #3 and #4It was a big day for Rockstar Energy and the U.S. Snowboarding Team. Chas Guldemond took 3rd place in the first Olympic...
Déjà Vu Now Available on iTunes!
Déjà Vu Def: noun. deja vu - “The experience of thinking that a new situation had occurred before.” This is how it feels to us, like it was meant to...
Other Snowboard Athletes
4 hours ago: Sunday selfie sessions with @RyanNyquist. #bmx http://t.co/3jjx4zGpsV see full story
4 hours ago: Sunday selfie sessions with Ryan Nyquist. #bmx see full story
22 hours ago: Jeremy Martin had a great race and ended up at 2nd place in #AtlantaSX! | #Supercross http://t.co/FKHoUR0ZmQ see full story
22 hours ago: Jeremy Martin had a great race and ended up at 2nd place in #AtlantaSX! see full story
1 day ago: Mad man Clement Desalle keeps crushing it with a 2nd place at the Grand Prix in Qatar! Suzuki World MXGP see full story
1 day ago: Mad man Clement Desalle keeps crushing it with a 2nd place at the Grand Prix in Qatar! http://t.co/tHhn8uSZ0F see full story
2 days ago: It's the freakin' weekend baby and we're about to have us some fun. @Mike_Mason81 doing just that. 📷: @JohnRRushton http://t.co/Nja2vux8Iy see full story
2 days ago: It's the freakin' weekend baby, and we're about to have us some fun. Mike Mason starting things off right. 📷: @JohnRRushton | #FMX see full story
2 days ago: Watch @kelvinhoefler destroy the @TransWorldSKATE park in one hour flat. ⏰ http://t.co/SPtjdmGeJb see full story
2 days ago: RT @XGames: ICYMI: All five 2015 #RealSnow edits dropped yesterday » http://t.co/eOKMdzJdMh https://t.co/e60aBNeJLF see full story
2 days ago: Crush over to http://bit.ly/VoteDanBrisse and vote for our boy Dan Brisse for the Xgames Real Snow contest. He unloads a big ol' bag of hammers...watch for... see full story
2 days ago: Congrats Cheryl Maas!! Constantly killing it!!! see full story