Snowboard / Chas Guldemond
- Nickname: Chuck G
- Sport: Snowboarding
- City/State you reside in: Reno, NV
- Birthday: 4/22
- Age when first started snowboarding: 9 years old! The best day of my life!
- Favorite place to snowboard: My Favorite place to ride is Northstar at Tahoe! Its good to lap out with all my friends on a world class park with epic weather!
- Sponsors: Rockstar, Under Armour, Electric, Neff, Texas Pete, Northstar at Tahoe, Kicker Audio, and Eternal
- Inspiration: I have many inspirations but the biggest one in my life would have to be Rocky Balboa!
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Everything I love all types of music! From Hip Hop to Grunge rock!
- When I’m not snowboarding I like to: Be with my family, party with friends, anything on a board and riding my dirtbike!
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I am very appreciative of all the opportunity’s snowboarding and my sponsors have brought to my life! Truly blessed!
- Quote: Its not about how hard you can hit, its about how many times you can get hit and keep moving forward!
- How did you start snowboarding? I stole my brother’s snowboard one day after school and rode it behind the house. That day I built a jump and did my first grab. A rocket air! I was hooked after that and have been dedicated to being my best ever since!
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 1st Place 2012 World Championships Oslo 1st Place 2012 Canadian Open Slopestyle 1st Place 2012 Mammoth Grand Prix Slopestyle 1st Place 2012 West Coast Invitational Big Air 1st Place 2012 US Open Big Air 2012 1st Place 2011 European X Games Slopestyle 1st Place 2011 Grand Prix Slopestyle 1st Place 2011 Toyota Big Air 1st Place 2011 Arctic Challenge 1st Place 2011 Stuttgart Big Air 1st Place 2010 Winter Dew Tour, Snowbasin Utah 1st Place 2010 Grand Prix Slopestyle 1st Place 2009 US Open Slopestyle 1st Place 2009 Asian Open Slopestyle 1st Place 2009 Asian Open Halfpipe 1st Place 2008 Boost Mobile Sno Sho 1st Place 2008 Vans Cup Rail Jam 1st Place 2008 Honda Session Rail Jam 1st Place 2008 West Coast Invitational Rail Jam 1st Place 2008 West Coast Invitational Halfpipe 1st Place 2007 Boreal Jibassic Pro Rail Jam 1st Place 2007 Burton Australian Open
Congrats to our Rockstar Athletes that medaled in Sochi!
We are proud to announce that not only did Rockstar athletes compete in Sochi, but we also had a few that medaled! Joss Christensen took GOLD on the Sochi podium in Men's Snow Slopestyle, while...
X Games Aspen 2014 - Day One
Day One of X Games Aspen couldn't have happened any other way. Just one year after a snowmobiling crash took the life of his brother, Caleb Moore, Colten Moore returned to X Games Snowmobile...
Matt Ladley & Kyle Mack Step Up at Mammoth Grand Prix; Chas Guldemond Makes U.S. Olympic Team
Friday’s Halfpipe Qualifier #3 at the Mammoth Grand Prix produced stiff competition with seven scores above 90 points. Matt Ladley, who had stomped a frontside...
Chas Guldemond & Kyle Mack Podium at Mammoth Grand Prix
January 16th, Mammoth Mountain Grand Prix, Olympic Qualifiers #3 and #4It was a big day for Rockstar Energy and the U.S. Snowboarding Team. Chas Guldemond took 3rd place in the first Olympic...
Déjà Vu Now Available on iTunes!
Déjà Vu Def: noun. deja vu - “The experience of thinking that a new situation had occurred before.” This is how it feels to us, like it was meant to...
Other Snowboard Athletes
1 hour ago: Pure Zero Watermelon Now Available Nationwide! see full story
2 hours ago: Pure Zero Watermelon Now Available Nationwide 🍉 #RockstarEnergy #PureZeroWatermelon https://t.co/XMBhaaopGX see full story
4 hours ago: Pure Zero Watermelon Now Available Nationwide 🍉#RockstarEnergy #PureZeroWatermelon https://t.co/ZMg6ywWqEy see full story
22 hours ago: RT @VitalBMX: BMX or MTB? @RyanNyquist answers the hard questions - https://t.co/oUGr69iUwb @harobmx @rockstarenergy @ShredOptics https://t… see full story
1 day ago: Tune in to NBCSN tonight at 8:30 EST to catch Brandon Davis and the rest of the Rockstar Energy team in the live finals of Big Air at Fenway!! see full story
1 day ago: What's the key to @elhombre_21 2016 SX season so far? Progress and dedication to learning from each round -- https://t.co/mY81eJgmGw see full story
2 days ago: The Eddie might be off, but @__balaram is always on. Check him out in this sneaky little edit from Panama -- https://t.co/eO97h9Owq0 see full story
2 days ago: The Eddie might be off, but Balaram Stack is always on. Check him out in this sneaky little edit from Panama. see full story
2 days ago: George Daniels boosts through the #HumpDay blues with a sweet little cable park session. see full story
2 days ago: Don't sleep on Campblender Volume 2 featuring Rockstar Team Riders Dennis Enarson and @Chadkerley -- https://t.co/Jg7sv0fn6K see full story
3 days ago: Check out a behind-the-scenes peek at the 2016 Star Racing Yamaha team! see full story
4 days ago: Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing team rider Christophe Charlier - CC#23 ripping through Monday like braaaap. see full story