Snowboard / Chas Guldemond
- Nickname: Chuck G
- Sport: Snowboarding
- City/State you reside in: Reno, NV
- Birthday: 4/22
- Age when first started snowboarding: 9 years old! The best day of my life!
- Favorite place to snowboard: My Favorite place to ride is Northstar at Tahoe! Its good to lap out with all my friends on a world class park with epic weather!
- Sponsors: Rockstar, Under Armour, Electric, Neff, Texas Pete, Northstar at Tahoe, Kicker Audio, and Eternal
- Inspiration: I have many inspirations but the biggest one in my life would have to be Rocky Balboa!
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Everything I love all types of music! From Hip Hop to Grunge rock!
- When I’m not snowboarding I like to: Be with my family, party with friends, anything on a board and riding my dirtbike!
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I am very appreciative of all the opportunity’s snowboarding and my sponsors have brought to my life! Truly blessed!
- Quote: Its not about how hard you can hit, its about how many times you can get hit and keep moving forward!
- How did you start snowboarding? I stole my brother’s snowboard one day after school and rode it behind the house. That day I built a jump and did my first grab. A rocket air! I was hooked after that and have been dedicated to being my best ever since!
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 1st Place 2012 World Championships Oslo 1st Place 2012 Canadian Open Slopestyle 1st Place 2012 Mammoth Grand Prix Slopestyle 1st Place 2012 West Coast Invitational Big Air 1st Place 2012 US Open Big Air 2012 1st Place 2011 European X Games Slopestyle 1st Place 2011 Grand Prix Slopestyle 1st Place 2011 Toyota Big Air 1st Place 2011 Arctic Challenge 1st Place 2011 Stuttgart Big Air 1st Place 2010 Winter Dew Tour, Snowbasin Utah 1st Place 2010 Grand Prix Slopestyle 1st Place 2009 US Open Slopestyle 1st Place 2009 Asian Open Slopestyle 1st Place 2009 Asian Open Halfpipe 1st Place 2008 Boost Mobile Sno Sho 1st Place 2008 Vans Cup Rail Jam 1st Place 2008 Honda Session Rail Jam 1st Place 2008 West Coast Invitational Rail Jam 1st Place 2008 West Coast Invitational Halfpipe 1st Place 2007 Boreal Jibassic Pro Rail Jam 1st Place 2007 Burton Australian Open
Congrats to our Rockstar Athletes that medaled in Sochi!
We are proud to announce that not only did Rockstar athletes compete in Sochi, but we also had a few that medaled! Joss Christensen took GOLD on the Sochi podium in Men's Snow Slopestyle, while...
X Games Aspen 2014 - Day One
Day One of X Games Aspen couldn't have happened any other way. Just one year after a snowmobiling crash took the life of his brother, Caleb Moore, Colten Moore returned to X Games Snowmobile...
Matt Ladley & Kyle Mack Step Up at Mammoth Grand Prix; Chas Guldemond Makes U.S. Olympic Team
Friday’s Halfpipe Qualifier #3 at the Mammoth Grand Prix produced stiff competition with seven scores above 90 points. Matt Ladley, who had stomped a frontside...
Chas Guldemond & Kyle Mack Podium at Mammoth Grand Prix
January 16th, Mammoth Mountain Grand Prix, Olympic Qualifiers #3 and #4It was a big day for Rockstar Energy and the U.S. Snowboarding Team. Chas Guldemond took 3rd place in the first Olympic...
Déjà Vu Now Available on iTunes!
Déjà Vu Def: noun. deja vu - “The experience of thinking that a new situation had occurred before.” This is how it feels to us, like it was meant to...
Other Snowboard Athletes
1 hour ago: @GVSUClubSports Cheers! see full story
4 hours ago: Don't miss your chance to #win a @jeremy77martin signed championship jersey! Click here: http://t.co/C2p57lwsBY http://t.co/Z0ssvOfgQw see full story
5 hours ago: Sammy Carlson is back to defend his title in the X Games #RealSki video contest! Find out how to vote at http://xgam.es/RealCarlson. Remember to vote #Carlson! see full story
6 hours ago: Vote for #Carlson in @XGames #RealSki! Info here: http://t.co/15uGvGDeOl. Or RETWEET this to vote! @SammyCskiing http://t.co/CJNgehc6CI see full story
1 day ago: The #InkedUpTour is headed to #Boston! View all of this week's #MissInkedUp contestants at http://t.co/PW30kUKsGj. http://t.co/mdNkK2FPc7 see full story
1 day ago: The #InkedUpTour is headed to #Boston! Visit http://www.inkedupworldtour.com/models.php to view all of the models competing in this week's #MissInkedUp... see full story
1 day ago: @ItzzzSpritzy We just came out with some new #RockstarRoasted with Almond flavors! Give them a try and let us know what you think! see full story
1 day ago: Riders! Online registration for #TheWakeskateTour #BattleFalls closes tonight at midnight PST. Head over to http://t.co/5tCOf6Y3TZ now! see full story
1 day ago: A champion will be crowned this weekend at Reed Hansen's #BattleFalls, final stop of The Wakeskate Tour! Online rider registration closes tonight at... see full story
1 day ago: Talk about kickin’ up dust! Brian Deegan 38 and Rob MacCachren put on stellar performances last weekend at the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series with... see full story
2 days ago: CHAS GULDEMOND demonstrating the art of the handplant. see full story
2 days ago: We're about to add some heat to the TransWorld Motocross November issue! #CoverGirl #RockstarEnergyModels #ModelMonday see full story