Snowboard / Dan Brisse
- Nickname: “Brisseburger”
- Sport: Snowboarding
- City, State you reside in: La Center, Washington
- Birthday: December 11th, 1983
- Age when first started snowboarding: 13 years old
- Favorite place to snowboard: Park City
- Sponsors: Volcom, Capita, Union, Rockstar, GoPro, Deeluxe, Dye, Celtek, Park City, Footprint Insoles, Magical Gogo, and TYSS
- Inspiration: Snowboarding is my passion
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? A large variety of music
- Official/Favorite Website: tws.com and snowboardmag.com
- Something that most people don’t know about you: When I was in high school I use to watch “Rad” everyday when I was really young and at one point wanted to be a professional flatland biker, Ha.
- Quote: “Let the past make you better, not bitter.” - Zig Ziglar
- Career History. How did you start snowboarding? Got into it when I was 13 with my high school buddies and kept doing it.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: X Games Real Snow Gold 2011, X Games Real Snow Gold 2012, X Games Real Snow Silver 2013, X Games Real Snow Silver 2014, Closing video part in Absinth Films “Nowhere.” Voted #3 in Snowboarder Magazines “Best Riders on Earth” issue.
Rockstar Athletes Medal at X Games Aspen
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed in X Games Aspen 2014!A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dan Brisse: Real Snow SILVERMaddie Bowman: Ski Superpipe GOLDSpencer...
X Games Aspen 2014 - Day One
Day One of X Games Aspen couldn't have happened any other way. Just one year after a snowmobiling crash took the life of his brother, Caleb Moore, Colten Moore returned to X Games Snowmobile...
Matt Ladley & Kyle Mack Step Up at Mammoth Grand Prix; Chas Guldemond Makes U.S. Olympic Team
Friday’s Halfpipe Qualifier #3 at the Mammoth Grand Prix produced stiff competition with seven scores above 90 points. Matt Ladley, who had stomped a frontside...
Other Snowboard Athletes
8 hours ago: Congrats to our #MissInkedUp London winner, Annalieza! More info at http://t.co/2EjIRHvJWl. @SullenClothing @Inkedmag http://t.co/Fwc1WPtoA0 see full story
8 hours ago: Congrats to our #MissInkedUp London winner, Annalieza! More info at http://inkedupworldtour.com/models.php. #InkedUpTour | Sullen Clothing | Inked Magazine see full story
13 hours ago: Rockstar Energy Suzuki Factory Racing's Glenn Coldenhoff finishes 2nd overall in the MX2 class at #MXoN! Let's take a lap around the track with... see full story
15 hours ago: 2nd leg added to #TheWorldTour with @piercetheveil and @SWStheband! RSVP for presale here: http://t.co/VzOeaHBx4l http://t.co/5PdKiMtUnn see full story
15 hours ago: Second leg added to #TheWorldTour with Pierce The Veil and Sleeping With Sirens! RSVP for presale here: http://cncrt.ly/worldtour see full story
1 day ago: Rockstar Energy Suzuki Factory Racing's Kevin Strijbos gets a moto win at #MXoN en route to 2nd overall with Team #Belgium! Read the Rockstar Energy Drink... see full story
1 day ago: The dime squad. #RockstarEnergyModels #ModelMonday http://t.co/4Y4ObDqVGn see full story
1 day ago: The dime squad. #RockstarEnergyModels #ModelMonday see full story
1 day ago: #InternationalCoffeeDay the Rockstar way. Photo: @ronniefaisst http://t.co/ktoZH0RnWf see full story
1 day ago: #InternationalCoffeeDay the Rockstar way. Photo: Ronnie Faisst see full story
2 days ago: Rockstar Energy @SuzukiOfficial World/Europe #mxon race report @kevinstrijbos @glenncoldenhoff http://t.co/dX6eD0c5N3 see full story
2 days ago: .@SammyCskiing and @TetonGravity introduce the #SammyCProject, coming 2015! http://t.co/f4or8TNauN #Skiing see full story