Snowboard / Dan Brisse
- Nickname: “Brisseburger”
- Sport: Snowboarding
- City, State you reside in: La Center, Washington
- Birthday: December 11th, 1983
- Age when first started snowboarding: 13 years old
- Favorite place to snowboard: Park City
- Sponsors: Volcom, Capita, Union, Rockstar, GoPro, Deeluxe, Dye, Celtek, Park City, Footprint Insoles, Magical Gogo, and TYSS
- Inspiration: Snowboarding is my passion
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? A large variety of music
- Official/Favorite Website: tws.com and snowboardmag.com
- Something that most people don’t know about you: When I was in high school I use to watch “Rad” everyday when I was really young and at one point wanted to be a professional flatland biker, Ha.
- Quote: “Let the past make you better, not bitter.” - Zig Ziglar
- Career History. How did you start snowboarding? Got into it when I was 13 with my high school buddies and kept doing it.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: X Games Real Snow Gold 2011, X Games Real Snow Gold 2012, X Games Real Snow Silver 2013, X Games Real Snow Silver 2014, Closing video part in Absinth Films “Nowhere.” Voted #3 in Snowboarder Magazines “Best Riders on Earth” issue.
Rockstar Athletes Medal at X Games Aspen
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed in X Games Aspen 2014!A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dan Brisse: Real Snow SILVERMaddie Bowman: Ski Superpipe GOLDSpencer...
X Games Aspen 2014 - Day One
Day One of X Games Aspen couldn't have happened any other way. Just one year after a snowmobiling crash took the life of his brother, Caleb Moore, Colten Moore returned to X Games Snowmobile...
Matt Ladley & Kyle Mack Step Up at Mammoth Grand Prix; Chas Guldemond Makes U.S. Olympic Team
Friday’s Halfpipe Qualifier #3 at the Mammoth Grand Prix produced stiff competition with seven scores above 90 points. Matt Ladley, who had stomped a frontside...
Other Snowboard Athletes
11 hours ago: Quad corks aren't the only "quads" going down these days. Watch Logan Martin huck this tail whip - 4 TIMES. #BMX see full story
13 hours ago: Round 1 of the @TheWWA Wakeboard World Series is on in Waco, TX. Cruise by for a beverage and an autograph! http://t.co/aDAqcFsoO6 see full story
13 hours ago: Round 1 of the Wakeboard World Series is on in Waco, TX. Cruise by the Rockstar sampling booth and grab a beverage and an autograph from these dudes!... see full story
15 hours ago: .@CamMcCaul whipping one around in the wild. #MTB http://t.co/rfZCL85fVa see full story
15 hours ago: Cam McCaul whipping one around in the wild. #MTB see full story
1 day ago: Take a deep breath...the weekend is almost here. What's your favorite surf break? #surfing http://t.co/22JhdfxNu4 see full story
1 day ago: Take a deep breath...the weekend is almost here. What's your favorite surf break? #surfing see full story
2 days ago: Summer is creeping in and we're ready to hit the lake and shred the wake! Who else is ready to ride!? @tigeboats http://t.co/i5gRqVnz29 see full story
2 days ago: Summer is creeping in and we're ready to hit the lake and shred the wake! Who else is pumped to ride this season? Tige Boats | #Wakeboarding see full story
2 days ago: @HofmannKyle Thanks! We love it. see full story
2 days ago: RT @TannerFoust: Still loving the great @formulad weekend vibes from the fans. You guys rock!! #vwdrift @rockstarenergy @xbox @odys… http:… see full story
2 days ago: Aaron Plessinger kickin' one out for #WhipItWednesday. #Supercross see full story