Snowboard / Dan Brisse
- Nickname: “Brisseburger”
- Sport: Snowboarding
- City, State you reside in: La Center, Washington
- Birthday: December 11th, 1983
- Age when first started snowboarding: 13 years old
- Favorite place to snowboard: Park City
- Sponsors: Volcom, Capita, Union, Rockstar, GoPro, Deeluxe, Dye, Celtek, Park City, Footprint Insoles, Magical Gogo, and TYSS
- Inspiration: Snowboarding is my passion
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? A large variety of music
- Official/Favorite Website: tws.com and snowboardmag.com
- Something that most people don’t know about you: When I was in high school I use to watch “Rad” everyday when I was really young and at one point wanted to be a professional flatland biker, Ha.
- Quote: “Let the past make you better, not bitter.” - Zig Ziglar
- Career History. How did you start snowboarding? Got into it when I was 13 with my high school buddies and kept doing it.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: X Games Real Snow Gold 2011, X Games Real Snow Gold 2012, X Games Real Snow Silver 2013, X Games Real Snow Silver 2014, Closing video part in Absinth Films “Nowhere.” Voted #3 in Snowboarder Magazines “Best Riders on Earth” issue.
Rockstar Athletes Medal at X Games Aspen
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed in X Games Aspen 2014!A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dan Brisse: Real Snow SILVERMaddie Bowman: Ski Superpipe GOLDSpencer...
X Games Aspen 2014 - Day One
Day One of X Games Aspen couldn't have happened any other way. Just one year after a snowmobiling crash took the life of his brother, Caleb Moore, Colten Moore returned to X Games Snowmobile...
Matt Ladley & Kyle Mack Step Up at Mammoth Grand Prix; Chas Guldemond Makes U.S. Olympic Team
Friday’s Halfpipe Qualifier #3 at the Mammoth Grand Prix produced stiff competition with seven scores above 90 points. Matt Ladley, who had stomped a frontside...
Other Snowboard Athletes
16 hours ago: Enter for your chance to win a VIP Experience at @tasteofchaos! More details here -- https://t.co/oXUmvcZcSd https://t.co/JitjI2vzns see full story
18 hours ago: This Thursday we’re dropping the full edit from the 2nd Annual Shredtown Jamboree! Check back and see what went down in Texas with the Shredtown Crew. see full story
21 hours ago: Episode 2 of @SammyCskiing's "Retrospect" is now playing -- https://t.co/FrRcazGvCr https://t.co/rQgCU8jdQH see full story
23 hours ago: Sammy Carlson talks switching up his focus from contests to video parts in Episode 2 of "Retrospect" now playing... see full story
2 days ago: .@ryanbeat51 took home two 2nd place podiums this weekend in rounds 5 and 6 of @LOORRS! https://t.co/QIKcSwH5Nv see full story
2 days ago: Congrats Tanner Foust on back to back wins this weekend at rounds 1 & 2 of GRC in Pheonix, AZ! Photo Credit: Larry Chen see full story
2 days ago: Congrats @tannerfoust on back to back weekend wins at rounds 1 & 2 of GRC in Pheonix, AZ! PC: Larry Chen https://t.co/X9WTHyAXij see full story
3 days ago: Hang time with Dean Smith out on a Sunday Funday cruise! see full story
3 days ago: Overall 3rd place finish for @cooperwebb_17 at Hangtown! https://t.co/wBpiwVtEjW see full story
4 days ago: Impressive day of racing for Rob MacCachren in Utah closing out the day with 1st in Pro 2 and 2nd in Pro 4! see full story
4 days ago: .@tannerfoust starts off the #GRC season with a win in Pheonix! PC: @VW #RockstarRally #VARX #Repost https://t.co/T8cO4LcA26 see full story
4 days ago: Our girls are on our Snapchat DRINKROCKSTAR live from Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series in Utah! see full story