Snowboard / Dan Brisse
- Nickname: “Brisseburger”
- Sport: Snowboarding
- City, State you reside in: La Center, Washington
- Birthday: December 11th, 1983
- Age when first started snowboarding: 13 years old
- Favorite place to snowboard: Park City
- Sponsors: Volcom, Capita, Union, Rockstar, GoPro, Deeluxe, Dye, Celtek, Park City, Footprint Insoles, Magical Gogo, and TYSS
- Inspiration: Snowboarding is my passion
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? A large variety of music
- Official/Favorite Website: tws.com and snowboardmag.com
- Something that most people don’t know about you: When I was in high school I use to watch “Rad” everyday when I was really young and at one point wanted to be a professional flatland biker, Ha.
- Quote: “Let the past make you better, not bitter.” - Zig Ziglar
- Career History. How did you start snowboarding? Got into it when I was 13 with my high school buddies and kept doing it.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: X Games Real Snow Gold 2011, X Games Real Snow Gold 2012, X Games Real Snow Silver 2013, X Games Real Snow Silver 2014, Closing video part in Absinth Films “Nowhere.” Voted #3 in Snowboarder Magazines “Best Riders on Earth” issue.
Rockstar Athletes Medal at X Games Aspen
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed in X Games Aspen 2014!A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dan Brisse: Real Snow SILVERMaddie Bowman: Ski Superpipe GOLDSpencer...
X Games Aspen 2014 - Day One
Day One of X Games Aspen couldn't have happened any other way. Just one year after a snowmobiling crash took the life of his brother, Caleb Moore, Colten Moore returned to X Games Snowmobile...
Matt Ladley & Kyle Mack Step Up at Mammoth Grand Prix; Chas Guldemond Makes U.S. Olympic Team
Friday’s Halfpipe Qualifier #3 at the Mammoth Grand Prix produced stiff competition with seven scores above 90 points. Matt Ladley, who had stomped a frontside...
Other Snowboard Athletes
6 hours ago: Something to get you in the #Halloween spirit: http://t.co/GQPFD5OlbK. What are you dressing up as tomorrow? see full story
6 hours ago: In case you've missed it, check out @casablunt's #KeynoteSkier: http://t.co/JyI9ncm7cL #skiing see full story
10 hours ago: Grab a can. #ThirstyThursday #ThingsAreGettingSpooky http://t.co/dL1ueC4zXy see full story
10 hours ago: Grab a can. #ThirstyThursday #ThingsAreGettingSpooky see full story
13 hours ago: Hand planting into the clouds. #BMX @AliWhitton13 http://t.co/ftoudmev6G see full story
13 hours ago: Hand planting into the clouds. #BMX see full story
1 day ago: Ryan Sipes lands himself a spot on the podium in the #GNCC Ironman season finale! Rockstar Energy Drink Motocross see full story
1 day ago: @jeremyhanson45 #OG see full story
1 day ago: @CJ_UPH What would be your flavor of choice? see full story
2 days ago: There was no shortage of high flying action at the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series season finale! Congrats again to Brian Deegan 38 - Pro 2 Champ! #OffRoad see full story
2 days ago: Allow us to introduce you to our #MissInkedUp Calgary winner, Rebecca! #InkedUpTour | Sullen Clothing | Inked Magazine see full story
2 days ago: Jessica Patterson takes 3rd in WXC at Ironman GNCC! #motocross see full story