Snowboard / Dan Brisse
- Nickname: “Brisseburger”
- Sport: Snowboarding
- City, State you reside in: La Center, Washington
- Birthday: December 11th, 1983
- Age when first started snowboarding: 13 years old
- Favorite place to snowboard: Park City
- Sponsors: Volcom, Capita, Union, Rockstar, GoPro, Deeluxe, Dye, Celtek, Park City, Footprint Insoles, Magical Gogo, and TYSS
- Inspiration: Snowboarding is my passion
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? A large variety of music
- Official/Favorite Website: tws.com and snowboardmag.com
- Something that most people don’t know about you: When I was in high school I use to watch “Rad” everyday when I was really young and at one point wanted to be a professional flatland biker, Ha.
- Quote: “Let the past make you better, not bitter.” - Zig Ziglar
- Career History. How did you start snowboarding? Got into it when I was 13 with my high school buddies and kept doing it.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: X Games Real Snow Gold 2011, X Games Real Snow Gold 2012, X Games Real Snow Silver 2013, X Games Real Snow Silver 2014, Closing video part in Absinth Films “Nowhere.” Voted #3 in Snowboarder Magazines “Best Riders on Earth” issue.
Rockstar Athletes Medal at X Games Aspen
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed in X Games Aspen 2014!A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dan Brisse: Real Snow SILVERMaddie Bowman: Ski Superpipe GOLDSpencer...
X Games Aspen 2014 - Day One
Day One of X Games Aspen couldn't have happened any other way. Just one year after a snowmobiling crash took the life of his brother, Caleb Moore, Colten Moore returned to X Games Snowmobile...
Matt Ladley & Kyle Mack Step Up at Mammoth Grand Prix; Chas Guldemond Makes U.S. Olympic Team
Friday’s Halfpipe Qualifier #3 at the Mammoth Grand Prix produced stiff competition with seven scores above 90 points. Matt Ladley, who had stomped a frontside...
Other Snowboard Athletes
1 hour ago: The week is finally over...and it's time to hit the ol' dusty trail. #bmx http://t.co/0GNANvhYvk see full story
1 hour ago: The week is finally over...and it's time to hit the ol' dusty trail. #bmx see full story
5 hours ago: Bastien Salabanzi - timeless style. see full story
5 hours ago: Spring has officially sprung and @jackostrong seems pretty pumped about it. #FreakyFriday | #FMX http://t.co/y5xXo6UePB see full story
5 hours ago: Spring has officially sprung and Jackson "Jacko" Strong seems pretty pumed about it. #FreakyFriday | #FMX see full story
8 hours ago: Freedom at its finest. @alexigodb0ut makes his first solo descent in the Italian Alps while filming for a new project http://t.co/rjSvpMw3XM see full story
8 hours ago: Freedom at its finest. Alexi Godbout makes his first solo descent in the Italian Alps while filming for @blank.themovie. 📷: @jaznewt | #skiing |... see full story
1 day ago: Everyday is spring break for our beautiful #RockstarEnergyModels. 🌊🌴☀️😎 see full story
1 day ago: Everyday is spring break for our beautiful #RockstarEnergyModels. 🌊🌴☀️😎 http://t.co/dggUGJZkve see full story
1 day ago: RT @Summerfest: IT'S HERE!!! The Grounds Stage headliner acts have just been announced for Summerfest 2015! http://t.co/3OAazHYGOh http://t… see full story
1 day ago: Cruise over to http://t.co/1Rsmat8FGu for your chance to win your own Husky 350 along with a year supply of Rockstar! http://t.co/kxhcWtOIS3 see full story
1 day ago: Our Rockstar Energy Racing team are stoked on their Husqvarna dirt bikes and now's your chance to get your paws on one! Cruise over to... see full story