Snowboard / Dan Brisse
- Nickname: “Brisseburger”
- Sport: Snowboarding
- City, State you reside in: La Center, Washington
- Birthday: December 11th, 1983
- Age when first started snowboarding: 13 years old
- Favorite place to snowboard: Park City
- Sponsors: Volcom, Capita, Union, Rockstar, GoPro, Deeluxe, Dye, Celtek, Park City, Footprint Insoles, Magical Gogo, and TYSS
- Inspiration: Snowboarding is my passion
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? A large variety of music
- Official/Favorite Website: tws.com and snowboardmag.com
- Something that most people don’t know about you: When I was in high school I use to watch “Rad” everyday when I was really young and at one point wanted to be a professional flatland biker, Ha.
- Quote: “Let the past make you better, not bitter.” - Zig Ziglar
- Career History. How did you start snowboarding? Got into it when I was 13 with my high school buddies and kept doing it.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: X Games Real Snow Gold 2011, X Games Real Snow Gold 2012, X Games Real Snow Silver 2013, X Games Real Snow Silver 2014, Closing video part in Absinth Films “Nowhere.” Voted #3 in Snowboarder Magazines “Best Riders on Earth” issue.
Rockstar Athletes Medal at X Games Aspen
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed in X Games Aspen 2014!A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dan Brisse: Real Snow SILVERMaddie Bowman: Ski Superpipe GOLDSpencer...
X Games Aspen 2014 - Day One
Day One of X Games Aspen couldn't have happened any other way. Just one year after a snowmobiling crash took the life of his brother, Caleb Moore, Colten Moore returned to X Games Snowmobile...
Matt Ladley & Kyle Mack Step Up at Mammoth Grand Prix; Chas Guldemond Makes U.S. Olympic Team
Friday’s Halfpipe Qualifier #3 at the Mammoth Grand Prix produced stiff competition with seven scores above 90 points. Matt Ladley, who had stomped a frontside...
Other Snowboard Athletes
3 hours ago: Getting up close and personal with NOFX as they close out the Ye Scallywag festival in San Diego last night #RockstarMusic see full story
5 hours ago: .@theRJ37 finishes the last race of the 2016 season in first ☝🏼️Goodluck to all of our #rockstaroffroad drivers tod… https://t.co/trCIfP3tnp see full story
6 hours ago: RJ Anderson finishes the last race of the season in first! Huge congrats to RJ and good luck to all our #RockstarEnergy drivers in the challenge cup race... see full story
21 hours ago: .@NOFXband closing out #YeScallyWag what an awesome show! 🤘🏽 https://t.co/hr1Mhy81N0 see full story
1 day ago: RT @chasehawk: Quick jib from this mornings #HousePark session. @cultcrew @empirebmx @etniesbmx @etnies @foxbmx @oakley @rockstarenergy @pr… see full story
1 day ago: #Seattle! Are you ready for @SafeInSoundFest tonight?! Check when we will be in your neighborhood! 🤘🏽… https://t.co/X9c1BaERCJ see full story
1 day ago: RT @TannerFoust: Last night was amazing!@rockstarenergy & @polarisrzr gave away so much, inc 3 Turbo RZR's!Amazing night talking & hanging… see full story
1 day ago: Pipe is where the shedding goes down @HappyReef76 #rockstarsurf https://t.co/SiyYhMNeik see full story
2 days ago: Safe in Sound is officially taking the country by storm! Check out the tour schedule on www.safeinsound.com and don't miss the opportunity to see it in... see full story
3 days ago: If for some reason you still haven't tried our new PZ Lemonade... Get on it #ThirstyThursday #RockstarEnergy see full story
3 days ago: Thank you U.S. Army and Fort Irwin Family and MWR for this once in a lifetime opportunity. It was truly an honor to live a day in the life of the... see full story
4 days ago: Mons Roisland's summer in Folgefonna and Australia looked dope. Check out his full edit on YouTube now https://youtu.be/CHqS5gkQGt8 #Snow #RockstarEnergy see full story