Snowboard / Dan Brisse
- Nickname: “Brisseburger”
- Sport: Snowboarding
- City, State you reside in: La Center, Washington
- Birthday: December 11th, 1983
- Age when first started snowboarding: 13 years old
- Favorite place to snowboard: Park City
- Sponsors: Volcom, Capita, Union, Rockstar, GoPro, Deeluxe, Dye, Celtek, Park City, Footprint Insoles, Magical Gogo, and TYSS
- Inspiration: Snowboarding is my passion
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? A large variety of music
- Official/Favorite Website: tws.com and snowboardmag.com
- Something that most people don’t know about you: When I was in high school I use to watch “Rad” everyday when I was really young and at one point wanted to be a professional flatland biker, Ha.
- Quote: “Let the past make you better, not bitter.” - Zig Ziglar
- Career History. How did you start snowboarding? Got into it when I was 13 with my high school buddies and kept doing it.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: X Games Real Snow Gold 2011, X Games Real Snow Gold 2012, X Games Real Snow Silver 2013, X Games Real Snow Silver 2014, Closing video part in Absinth Films “Nowhere.” Voted #3 in Snowboarder Magazines “Best Riders on Earth” issue.
Rockstar Athletes Medal at X Games Aspen
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed in X Games Aspen 2014!A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dan Brisse: Real Snow SILVERMaddie Bowman: Ski Superpipe GOLDSpencer...
X Games Aspen 2014 - Day One
Day One of X Games Aspen couldn't have happened any other way. Just one year after a snowmobiling crash took the life of his brother, Caleb Moore, Colten Moore returned to X Games Snowmobile...
Matt Ladley & Kyle Mack Step Up at Mammoth Grand Prix; Chas Guldemond Makes U.S. Olympic Team
Friday’s Halfpipe Qualifier #3 at the Mammoth Grand Prix produced stiff competition with seven scores above 90 points. Matt Ladley, who had stomped a frontside...
Other Snowboard Athletes
12 hours ago: Our Suzuki World MXGP riders across the pond kept their momentum going strong in Argentina with Clément Desalle taking second place and Jeremy Seewer #91... see full story
14 hours ago: Keep your eyes peeled to your screen tomorrow...Clay Marzo has a edit full of hammers dropping and I wouldn't miss it if I were you. see full story
15 hours ago: Watch the first episode of @R_Sipes's "Chapter 2" season 2 over at http://t.co/NqL18MiDFR now! https://t.co/fdFXsM0jR9 see full story
15 hours ago: Ryan Sipes is back in the saddle again. Watch Episode 1 of his hit series "Chapter 2" here: see full story
16 hours ago: Rollin' on the river. Jacob Valdez poking out a classic for #MethodMonday. #Wakeboarding http://t.co/v3F38I5IJO see full story
16 hours ago: Rollin' on the river. Jacob Valdez poking out a classic for #MethodMonday. #wakeboarding see full story
18 hours ago: Bede Durbidge's quiver is looking shred ready. Good luck at the Rip Curl Pro this week! see full story
18 hours ago: RT @SuzukiWorldMXGP: Great weekend in Argentina with the podium of @mx_panda and @jeremyseewer91 @suzukicycles @rockstarenergy http://t.co… see full story
18 hours ago: RT @GregLutzka: Organic Tree Ride 🌳 Photo Credit: @CrawfordArts || @DarkstarSkate @RockstarEnergy @OsirisShoes @RictaWheels @MobGrip http:/… see full story
19 hours ago: RT @Husqvarna1903: Thumbs up for our mechanics! @Rockstar_Racing @HusqvarnaNA http://t.co/FE1qhBMW2T see full story
2 days ago: Lazy Sundaze. #RockstarEnergyModels. http://t.co/tgXOVlYOuM see full story
2 days ago: Lazy Sundaze. #RockstarEnergyModels see full story