Snowboard / Dan Brisse
- Nickname: “Brisseburger”
- Sport: Snowboarding
- City, State you reside in: La Center, Washington
- Birthday: December 11th, 1983
- Age when first started snowboarding: 13 years old
- Favorite place to snowboard: Park City
- Sponsors: Volcom, Capita, Union, Rockstar, GoPro, Deeluxe, Dye, Celtek, Park City, Footprint Insoles, Magical Gogo, and TYSS
- Inspiration: Snowboarding is my passion
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? A large variety of music
- Official/Favorite Website: tws.com and snowboardmag.com
- Something that most people don’t know about you: When I was in high school I use to watch “Rad” everyday when I was really young and at one point wanted to be a professional flatland biker, Ha.
- Quote: “Let the past make you better, not bitter.” - Zig Ziglar
- Career History. How did you start snowboarding? Got into it when I was 13 with my high school buddies and kept doing it.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: X Games Real Snow Gold 2011, X Games Real Snow Gold 2012, X Games Real Snow Silver 2013, X Games Real Snow Silver 2014, Closing video part in Absinth Films “Nowhere.” Voted #3 in Snowboarder Magazines “Best Riders on Earth” issue.
Rockstar Athletes Medal at X Games Aspen
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed in X Games Aspen 2014!A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dan Brisse: Real Snow SILVERMaddie Bowman: Ski Superpipe GOLDSpencer...
X Games Aspen 2014 - Day One
Day One of X Games Aspen couldn't have happened any other way. Just one year after a snowmobiling crash took the life of his brother, Caleb Moore, Colten Moore returned to X Games Snowmobile...
Matt Ladley & Kyle Mack Step Up at Mammoth Grand Prix; Chas Guldemond Makes U.S. Olympic Team
Friday’s Halfpipe Qualifier #3 at the Mammoth Grand Prix produced stiff competition with seven scores above 90 points. Matt Ladley, who had stomped a frontside...
Other Snowboard Athletes
1 hour ago: RT @Radiodotcom: It's official, @SWStheband have written the next big rock album #SWSMadness http://t.co/8AbyUyeHFM http://t.co/53UvAws9o9 see full story
1 hour ago: RT @MIWband: Watch the exclusive premiere of our new music video #BreakTheCycle on @billboard. http://t.co/PL70F3a8op http://t.co/PIjKJ5q… see full story
1 hour ago: RT @AllTimeLow: New song #KidsInTheDark coming Monday. We'll be right here with @twittermusic listening with you. Stay tuned! http://t.co/0… see full story
2 hours ago: Another great day at the #burtonusopen with Tyler Nicholson snagging another third place in slopestyle! #RockstarFamily #Snowboarding see full story
2 hours ago: Another great day at the #burtonusopen with @tylerMnicholson snagging third place in slopestyle! #Snowboarding http://t.co/H5S5IfEf5o see full story
3 hours ago: RT @piercetheveil: Thanks to the bands, @rockstarenergy & especially THE FANS for making leg2 of #TheWorldTour a massive success! http://t.… see full story
5 hours ago: Kissing the week goodbye and ready to get this party started! What's your weekend looking like? #RockstarEnergyModels see full story
8 hours ago: Follow Ryan Sipes as he gears up for another season of Vurb Moto 's "Chapter 2". Follow along as he prepares for the grueling off road racing circuit. Watch... see full story
11 hours ago: Spencer O'Brien killed it at the #burtonusopen and landed third on the podium in women's slopestyle! #snowboarding see full story
1 day ago: Nathaniel Curran running down a dream. #surfing see full story
1 day ago: Watch Kelvin Hoefler dropped 12 packs of bangers at the #TWSPark. Cruise over to Thrasher Magazine this Saturday when his "Green Card" part drops and watch... see full story