Snowboard / Dan Brisse
- Nickname: “Brisseburger”
- Sport: Snowboarding
- City, State you reside in: La Center, Washington
- Birthday: December 11th, 1983
- Age when first started snowboarding: 13 years old
- Favorite place to snowboard: Park City
- Sponsors: Volcom, Capita, Union, Rockstar, GoPro, Deeluxe, Dye, Celtek, Park City, Footprint Insoles, Magical Gogo, and TYSS
- Inspiration: Snowboarding is my passion
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? A large variety of music
- Official/Favorite Website: tws.com and snowboardmag.com
- Something that most people don’t know about you: When I was in high school I use to watch “Rad” everyday when I was really young and at one point wanted to be a professional flatland biker, Ha.
- Quote: “Let the past make you better, not bitter.” - Zig Ziglar
- Career History. How did you start snowboarding? Got into it when I was 13 with my high school buddies and kept doing it.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: X Games Real Snow Gold 2011, X Games Real Snow Gold 2012, X Games Real Snow Silver 2013, X Games Real Snow Silver 2014, Closing video part in Absinth Films “Nowhere.” Voted #3 in Snowboarder Magazines “Best Riders on Earth” issue.
Rockstar Athletes Medal at X Games Aspen
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed in X Games Aspen 2014!A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dan Brisse: Real Snow SILVERMaddie Bowman: Ski Superpipe GOLDSpencer...
X Games Aspen 2014 - Day One
Day One of X Games Aspen couldn't have happened any other way. Just one year after a snowmobiling crash took the life of his brother, Caleb Moore, Colten Moore returned to X Games Snowmobile...
Matt Ladley & Kyle Mack Step Up at Mammoth Grand Prix; Chas Guldemond Makes U.S. Olympic Team
Friday’s Halfpipe Qualifier #3 at the Mammoth Grand Prix produced stiff competition with seven scores above 90 points. Matt Ladley, who had stomped a frontside...
Other Snowboard Athletes
1 hour ago: @RxAlive Aren't you clever! see full story
1 hour ago: @Tony090280_420 Impressive! see full story
1 hour ago: @jshanny14 We totally get you! see full story
1 hour ago: @fratharry Unfortunately Rockstar Guava is no longer part of our product portfolio. We hope you're able to find a new favorite flavor! see full story
2 hours ago: @vaz_tami Thank you for choosing us! see full story
2 hours ago: @Im_DirtyyyDan What's your favorite flavor? see full story
2 hours ago: We're going #PureZero this #ThirstyThursday! What's your pick? see full story
4 hours ago: Three stops left in the 2014 Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series season! Don't miss your chance to #win a trip to the Challenge Cup in October. Click here:... see full story
6 hours ago: Snag a copy of this Torstein Horgmo poster in the September 2014 issue of TransWorld SNOWboarding! And if you haven't seen the Shredbots movie trailer yet,... see full story
20 hours ago: Dennis Enarson bringing some style to the streets of Portland to claim his spot on top of the podium! #DewTour #BMX see full story
1 day ago: Let's take a ride with Danny Hart... Watch the #GoPro footage of his 2nd place run from the Canadian Open at #Crankworx! Click here: http://bit.ly/dhcrankworx see full story
1 day ago: Rusty Malinoski boosting at the final stop of the 2014 Pro Wakeboard Tour to secure 2nd overall for the season! #PWT2014 | King of Wake see full story