Snowboard / Dan Brisse
- Nickname: “Brisseburger”
- Sport: Snowboarding
- City, State you reside in: La Center, Washington
- Birthday: December 11th, 1983
- Age when first started snowboarding: 13 years old
- Favorite place to snowboard: Park City
- Sponsors: Volcom, Capita, Union, Rockstar, GoPro, Deeluxe, Dye, Celtek, Park City, Footprint Insoles, Magical Gogo, and TYSS
- Inspiration: Snowboarding is my passion
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? A large variety of music
- Official/Favorite Website: tws.com and snowboardmag.com
- Something that most people don’t know about you: When I was in high school I use to watch “Rad” everyday when I was really young and at one point wanted to be a professional flatland biker, Ha.
- Quote: “Let the past make you better, not bitter.” - Zig Ziglar
- Career History. How did you start snowboarding? Got into it when I was 13 with my high school buddies and kept doing it.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: X Games Real Snow Gold 2011, X Games Real Snow Gold 2012, X Games Real Snow Silver 2013, X Games Real Snow Silver 2014, Closing video part in Absinth Films “Nowhere.” Voted #3 in Snowboarder Magazines “Best Riders on Earth” issue.
Rockstar Athletes Medal at X Games Aspen
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed in X Games Aspen 2014!A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dan Brisse: Real Snow SILVERMaddie Bowman: Ski Superpipe GOLDSpencer...
X Games Aspen 2014 - Day One
Day One of X Games Aspen couldn't have happened any other way. Just one year after a snowmobiling crash took the life of his brother, Caleb Moore, Colten Moore returned to X Games Snowmobile...
Matt Ladley & Kyle Mack Step Up at Mammoth Grand Prix; Chas Guldemond Makes U.S. Olympic Team
Friday’s Halfpipe Qualifier #3 at the Mammoth Grand Prix produced stiff competition with seven scores above 90 points. Matt Ladley, who had stomped a frontside...
Other Snowboard Athletes
5 hours ago: Team Rockstar wins Smackfest 2016 in Hermosa Beach, CA! see full story
5 hours ago: Team Rockstar wins Smackfest 2016 in Hermosa Beach, CA! https://t.co/c9rldn2gnz see full story
15 hours ago: Awesome day out at @LostHighwayFest! Thank you to everyone who came out and rocked with us 🤘🏼 https://t.co/cNsBFzAiTE see full story
15 hours ago: .@alexmartin_26 takes the 250 win at #WashougalMX! https://t.co/SZJkrCGRwI see full story
20 hours ago: .@elhombre_21 Snapchat Takeover is in full effect live from #LOORRS 👻 DRINKROCKSTAR https://t.co/QjAvIoWD2q see full story
20 hours ago: Jason Anderson's Snapchat Takeover is in full effect live from #LOORRS 👻 DRINKROCKSTAR see full story
2 days ago: @ronniefaisst looking good!! see full story
2 days ago: 1 more day til @TheRJ37 takes on the night show at @LOORRS in Glen Helen! https://t.co/5k1WI8FUwH see full story
2 days ago: 1 more day til RJ Anderson takes on the night show at Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series in Glen Helen! see full story
2 days ago: Attention Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series fans: cruise around #LOORRS Glen Helen on our Snapchat DRINKROCKSTAR with Jason Anderson tomorrow night!... see full story
3 days ago: Check out the recap from The Wakeskate Tour's 2016 Suwannee Pro at Rockstar Energy team rider Nick Taylor's compound! see full story
4 days ago: Josh Twelker's X Games Real Wake part is epic! Check out his part and get your votes in now. see full story