Snowboard / Hana Beaman
- Nickname: Beams, Hibeams, Bo
- Sport: Snowboarding
- City/State you reside in: Salt Late City, UT and Bellingham, WA
- Birthday: 8/25
- Age when first started snowboarding: 6
- Favorite place to snowboard: In the mountains
- Sponsors: Rockstar, Ride Snowboards, Vans, Nixon, Von Zipper
- Inspiration: watching friends ride, seeing the limits pushed, having fun
- What's on your iPod playlist? some rock, some roll, some sleepy time stuff, dance party techno, fold, Madonna, 80s
- When I'm not snowboarding I like to: Camp, hike, bike, jog, surf, thrift shop, craft, travel, laugh with friends, movies, read, explore, sleep
- Something that most people don't know about you: I have a birthmark on my left foot, looks like a kiss.
- How did you start snowboarding? My parents got me into it. Then I saw a snowboard video when I was 15 and was hooked!
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: Intervals, PS productions 2012, Winter Was, PeepShow 2011, PS Webisodes season 10-11, The Storming - Standard Films - 2010, Awards: 6th place X Games Slopestyle 2011, 5th place X Games Slopestyle 2010, 1st place Ride Shakedown 2009, 5th place X Games Slopestyle 2009, TWsnow Women's rider of the year 2007, #1 Transworld Business Women's Exposure-O-Meter 06/07 season, 2nd place Adominable Snow Jam Slopestyle 2007, 1st place Adominable Snow Jam Quarterpipe 2007, Silver medal X Games slope style 2003 2006 2007, 1st Overall Burton Open 2006, 1st place Slopestyle and 1st Big Air Sims World Champs 2002, TWsnow rookie of the year 2002
X Games Aspen 2014 - Day One
Day One of X Games Aspen couldn't have happened any other way. Just one year after a snowmobiling crash took the life of his brother, Caleb Moore, Colten Moore returned to X Games Snowmobile...
Matt Ladley & Kyle Mack Step Up at Mammoth Grand Prix; Chas Guldemond Makes U.S. Olympic Team
Friday’s Halfpipe Qualifier #3 at the Mammoth Grand Prix produced stiff competition with seven scores above 90 points. Matt Ladley, who had stomped a frontside...
Chas Guldemond & Kyle Mack Podium at Mammoth Grand Prix
January 16th, Mammoth Mountain Grand Prix, Olympic Qualifiers #3 and #4It was a big day for Rockstar Energy and the U.S. Snowboarding Team. Chas Guldemond took 3rd place in the first Olympic...
Déjà Vu Now Available on iTunes!
Déjà Vu Def: noun. deja vu - “The experience of thinking that a new situation had occurred before.” This is how it feels to us, like it was meant to...
Hana Beaman takes bronze in Real Women!
Congratulations to Hana Beaman, who took bronze in Real Women at X Games Barcelona! To watch Hana's video edit click here!
Good luck at X Games - Barcelona!
Good luck to all of the Rockstar athletes that will be competing at X Games - Barcelona! Be sure to tune in next week to watch them compete.BMX ParkRyan Nyquist Chase Hawk BMX StreetSean...
Other Snowboard Athletes
7 hours ago: Can't get enough? Follow the #RockstarEnergyModels on Instagram! @rockstarenergymodels see full story
9 hours ago: Front and center! Huge weekend of shows ahead. @mayhemfest #RockstarMayhemFest http://t.co/FOAQx5Ganf see full story
10 hours ago: Front and center! Huge weekend of shows ahead. Rockstar Energy Drink Mayhem Festival see full story
11 hours ago: .@LOORRS is back and @mmgeneral is ready to battle! Who's coming out to Glen Helen? #FridayNightLights #LucasOffRoad http://t.co/zEv1FYCdDQ see full story
11 hours ago: Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series is back and Brian Deegan 38 is ready to battle! Who's coming out to Glen Helen Raceway? #FridayNightLights #LucasOffRoad see full story
13 hours ago: @BSMACIAS16 :) see full story
13 hours ago: @LStahlecker #RockstarLife see full story
13 hours ago: @buttbuttninja What's today's flavor? see full story
13 hours ago: @crowdly We understand that need. #RockstarLife see full story
13 hours ago: Aloha from Hawaii! We're at the Pacific Ink & Art Expo in Oahu with #InkedUpTour artist BIG GUS INK! Vote for his can art now at... see full story
1 day ago: #MissWakeboarding with that #SparklingEnergy this #ThirstyThursday! see full story
2 days ago: What better way to end your #summer than with a trip to the King of Wake Pro Wake Worlds in Ft. Lauderdale, FL! More info at http://bit.ly/prowake-sweeps.... see full story