Snowboard / Hana Beaman
- Nickname: Beams, Hibeams, Bo
- Sport: Snowboarding
- City/State you reside in: Salt Late City, UT and Bellingham, WA
- Birthday: 8/25
- Age when first started snowboarding: 6
- Favorite place to snowboard: In the mountains
- Sponsors: Rockstar, Ride Snowboards, Vans, Nixon, Von Zipper
- Inspiration: watching friends ride, seeing the limits pushed, having fun
- What's on your iPod playlist? some rock, some roll, some sleepy time stuff, dance party techno, fold, Madonna, 80s
- When I'm not snowboarding I like to: Camp, hike, bike, jog, surf, thrift shop, craft, travel, laugh with friends, movies, read, explore, sleep
- Something that most people don't know about you: I have a birthmark on my left foot, looks like a kiss.
- How did you start snowboarding? My parents got me into it. Then I saw a snowboard video when I was 15 and was hooked!
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: Intervals, PS productions 2012, Winter Was, PeepShow 2011, PS Webisodes season 10-11, The Storming - Standard Films - 2010, Awards: 6th place X Games Slopestyle 2011, 5th place X Games Slopestyle 2010, 1st place Ride Shakedown 2009, 5th place X Games Slopestyle 2009, TWsnow Women's rider of the year 2007, #1 Transworld Business Women's Exposure-O-Meter 06/07 season, 2nd place Adominable Snow Jam Slopestyle 2007, 1st place Adominable Snow Jam Quarterpipe 2007, Silver medal X Games slope style 2003 2006 2007, 1st Overall Burton Open 2006, 1st place Slopestyle and 1st Big Air Sims World Champs 2002, TWsnow rookie of the year 2002
Déjà Vu Now Available on iTunes!
Déjà Vu Def: noun. deja vu - “The experience of thinking that a new situation had occurred before.” This is how it feels to us, like it was meant to...
Hana Beaman takes bronze in Real Women!
Congratulations to Hana Beaman, who took bronze in Real Women at X Games Barcelona! To watch Hana's video edit click here!
Good luck at X Games - Barcelona!
Good luck to all of the Rockstar athletes that will be competing at X Games - Barcelona! Be sure to tune in next week to watch them compete.BMX ParkRyan Nyquist Chase Hawk BMX StreetSean...
Other Snowboard Athletes
3 hours ago: Congrats to @JP_Money250 on taking 1st at #GenevaSX! #rockstarpodiums #rockstarmoto http://t.co/83NNlSx3x9 see full story
6 hours ago: @psycho_patic Good choice! #HappyMonday see full story
6 hours ago: @griff2wenty3 Good luck! see full story
7 hours ago: .@maccachren wins the final race of the @BestInTheDesert Series in #Henderson! #RockstarPodiums #RockstarOffRoad http://t.co/EWsBITRSZL see full story
8 hours ago: .@ThatChrisChaos Looking good! #rockstarstyle see full story
8 hours ago: .@Klainersareperf Thanks for the support! see full story
8 hours ago: Congrats to Alana Blanchard who won the honor of No. 1 Women's Surfer at the 2013 #SURFERPoll Awards! see full story
10 hours ago: CHAS GULDEMOND getting ready for #DewTour at Keystone Resort! see full story
1 day ago: After a year of highs & lows, Laura Enever's four-part web series ends at the final 2013 ASP World Surfing Tour event. Watch now at http://bit.ly/imlaura4. see full story
3 days ago: Learn to drive like a Rockstar! Enter to #WIN Rockstar Driving Lessons at the Team O'Neil Rally School! ENTER HERE:... see full story
4 days ago: Ronnie Faisst throwing down big today! see full story
4 days ago: Jessica Vargas takes us behind the scenes at the photoshoot for the December issue of TransWorld Motocross! Watch here: http://bit.ly/jvshoot... see full story