Snowboard / Mason Aguirre
- Nickname: Mason
- Sport: Snowboarding
- City, State you reside in: Los Angeles, CA
- Birthday: 11/10/1987
- Age when first started snowboarding: 5 years old
- Favorite place to snowboard: Mammoth Mountain
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy Drink, K2 snowboards, NIKE Snowboarding, Grenade GLOVES, FRENDS, Val Surf, Mammoth Mountain, Ethika
- Inspiration: Tiger Woods, Terje Haakonsen, Ben Raybourn , Danny Kass, Paul Rodriguez
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Lots of hip hop, Flosstradamus, Cherub, DMX, Craig Mack, Mack 10, Nas, Outkast, A$AP Rocky
- When I’m not snowboarding I like to: Golf, hang with family, get tattooed, and drive my car fast. I also am huge into Hockey and I play in a bowling league.
- Official/Favorite Website: WEAREFRENDS.COM , THEDIRTY.COM, SHOCKMANSION.COM, BREAK.COM , EBAUMSWORLD.COM , REDDIT.COM
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I still go trick or treating because I am a candy fiend.
- Career History. How did you start snowboarding? I grew up playing hockey in Minnesota, then my brother started snowboarding, then my Dad started riding shortly after. I started in 1993 when I was 5 and I hated it at first for a while because I couldn't figure out how to link my turns and get down the hill without falling on my Ass every two minutes.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 2006 Olympic HP team (4th place),2009 Dew Tour Halfpipe (1ST place) 2006 and 2007 X-games medalist. (2nd, 3rd). 2006 World Superpipe Champion, Video part in Grenade's
X Games Aspen 2014 - Day One
Day One of X Games Aspen couldn't have happened any other way. Just one year after a snowmobiling crash took the life of his brother, Caleb Moore, Colten Moore returned to X Games Snowmobile...
Matt Ladley & Kyle Mack Step Up at Mammoth Grand Prix; Chas Guldemond Makes U.S. Olympic Team
Friday’s Halfpipe Qualifier #3 at the Mammoth Grand Prix produced stiff competition with seven scores above 90 points. Matt Ladley, who had stomped a frontside...
Chas Guldemond & Kyle Mack Podium at Mammoth Grand Prix
January 16th, Mammoth Mountain Grand Prix, Olympic Qualifiers #3 and #4It was a big day for Rockstar Energy and the U.S. Snowboarding Team. Chas Guldemond took 3rd place in the first Olympic...
Déjà Vu Now Available on iTunes!
Déjà Vu Def: noun. deja vu - “The experience of thinking that a new situation had occurred before.” This is how it feels to us, like it was meant to...
#InkedUpTour heads to Hawaii
The Rockstar Energy | Sullen Clothing | Tattoo Magazine #InkedUpTour heads to the Islands this weekend for the Pacific Ink and Art Expo in Honolulu. Featured artist Carlos Torres will be on site...
Other Snowboard Athletes
32 minutes ago: #sirachagp #thaigp Rockstar Energy Suzuki World's Cement Desalle races to podium finish http://t.co/FOdNqkacnw @SuzukiOfficial see full story
2 hours ago: That's a wrap for Stop #2 of the #InkedUpTour in Sydney! Check out the photos here: http://t.co/BcrV7XIgoz @SullenClothing @Inkedmag see full story
2 hours ago: That's a wrap for Stop #2 of the #InkedUpTour! Check out these photos from The Australian Tattoo & Body Art Expo in Sydney where our featured artist was... see full story
1 day ago: View from the top. @McRaeWilliams1 http://t.co/11Ym8hSTcU see full story
1 day ago: View from the top in Vars, France where McRae Williams took 1st in the SFR Freestyle Tour! #RockstarPodiums see full story
2 days ago: Watch Rockstar Energy Racing's Ivan Tedesco and Cole Thompson LIVE tonight from #Daytona! Tune in to FOX Sports 1 at 7:30PM ET. #Supercross | Rockstar... see full story