Snowboard / Mason Aguirre
- Nickname: Mason
- Sport: Snowboarding
- City, State you reside in: Los Angeles, CA
- Birthday: 11/10/1987
- Age when first started snowboarding: 5 years old
- Favorite place to snowboard: Mammoth Mountain
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy Drink, K2 snowboards, NIKE Snowboarding, Grenade GLOVES, FRENDS, Val Surf, Mammoth Mountain, Ethika
- Inspiration: Tiger Woods, Terje Haakonsen, Ben Raybourn , Danny Kass, Paul Rodriguez
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Lots of hip hop, Flosstradamus, Cherub, DMX, Craig Mack, Mack 10, Nas, Outkast, A$AP Rocky
- When I’m not snowboarding I like to: Golf, hang with family, get tattooed, and drive my car fast. I also am huge into Hockey and I play in a bowling league.
- Official/Favorite Website: WEAREFRENDS.COM , THEDIRTY.COM, SHOCKMANSION.COM, BREAK.COM , EBAUMSWORLD.COM , REDDIT.COM
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I still go trick or treating because I am a candy fiend.
- Career History. How did you start snowboarding? I grew up playing hockey in Minnesota, then my brother started snowboarding, then my Dad started riding shortly after. I started in 1993 when I was 5 and I hated it at first for a while because I couldn't figure out how to link my turns and get down the hill without falling on my Ass every two minutes.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 2006 Olympic HP team (4th place),2009 Dew Tour Halfpipe (1ST place) 2006 and 2007 X-games medalist. (2nd, 3rd). 2006 World Superpipe Champion, Video part in Grenade's
X Games Aspen 2014 - Day One
Day One of X Games Aspen couldn't have happened any other way. Just one year after a snowmobiling crash took the life of his brother, Caleb Moore, Colten Moore returned to X Games Snowmobile...
Matt Ladley & Kyle Mack Step Up at Mammoth Grand Prix; Chas Guldemond Makes U.S. Olympic Team
Friday’s Halfpipe Qualifier #3 at the Mammoth Grand Prix produced stiff competition with seven scores above 90 points. Matt Ladley, who had stomped a frontside...
Chas Guldemond & Kyle Mack Podium at Mammoth Grand Prix
January 16th, Mammoth Mountain Grand Prix, Olympic Qualifiers #3 and #4It was a big day for Rockstar Energy and the U.S. Snowboarding Team. Chas Guldemond took 3rd place in the first Olympic...
Déjà Vu Now Available on iTunes!
Déjà Vu Def: noun. deja vu - “The experience of thinking that a new situation had occurred before.” This is how it feels to us, like it was meant to...
#InkedUpTour heads to Hawaii
The Rockstar Energy | Sullen Clothing | Tattoo Magazine #InkedUpTour heads to the Islands this weekend for the Pacific Ink and Art Expo in Honolulu. Featured artist Carlos Torres will be on site...
Other Snowboard Athletes
8 hours ago: Watch @maccachren in the San Felipe 250 this Sunday, April 20th at 9PM ET on @CBSSportsNet! #RockstarOffRoad http://t.co/URV2bjTRuK see full story
8 hours ago: Watch Rob MacCachren in the San Felipe 250 this Sunday, April 20th at 9PM ET on CBS Sports Network! #RockstarOffRoad see full story
9 hours ago: . @mayhemfest alums @EMMUREmusic have a new record out now. Pick up "Eternal Enemies" here: http://t.co/XFetQ2zj5z. http://t.co/eA0Bw3uTak see full story
13 hours ago: Cheers! #TGIF http://t.co/UvUSCsywwN see full story
13 hours ago: Cheers! #TGIF see full story
14 hours ago: @ATrainOfficial Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can get more information from you. see full story
14 hours ago: @Amandaml87 Please email us at email@example.com so that we can get more info from you. see full story
15 hours ago: #InkedUpTour Frankfurt recap: http://t.co/QPtSo8hQll @SullenClothing @Inkedmag see full story
1 day ago: We're just one week away from the first stop of the 2014 King of Wake series! Who's coming out for Wake Games? Tickets here: http://kingofwake.com see full story
2 days ago: Manny Santiago on that K-grind. #SkateLife #RockstarSkate see full story
2 days ago: Congrats to our #MissInkedUp Frankfurt winner, Christina! Visit www.inkedupworldtour.com to find out how you can participate in the #InkedUpTour model... see full story
2 days ago: Some #PureZero to get you through this #HumpDay. see full story