Snowboard / Matt Ladley
- Nickname: Ladley
- Sport: Snowboard
- City, State you reside in: Denver, CO
- Birthday: 5/17/91
- Age when first started snowboarding: 7 years old
- Favorite place to snowboard: Freeriding back home in Steamboat is all time
- Sponsors: Nike, Rockstar, U.S. Snowboarding
- Inspiration: Bruce Lee
- When I’m not snowboarding I like to: Surf, Travel, Party, Golf, Vacation, Backpack, Shoot Guns, Climb, Skate
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I spend a lot of time in the wilderness, sometimes by myself for a few days just walking over mountains and stuff.
- Quote: I’m not here for a long time, I’m here for a good time.
- Career History. How did you start snowboarding? Well, I grew up in Chicago until I was ten and my parents had me skiing since I could walk. We went to visit my cousin in Telluride, CO when I was seven and decided it was time I stepped my game up and started snowboarding. After that day I never went back to skiing. I loved it so much it was all I did, even in Chicago. My mom would pick me up from elementary school and take me to this little hill called Raging Buffalo and would ride under the lights until they closed. It was the greatest thing in the world to me, and when my family decided to move out to Steamboat Springs, CO it was a dream come true.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 3rd Place - US Grand Prix Mammoth, Superpipe – 2014, 6th Place - US Grand Prix Mammoth, Superpipe – 2014, 2nd Place - TTR World Snowboarding Championships, Oslo, Superpipe – 2012, 2nd Place - TTR World Snowboarding Championships, Oslo, Quarterpipe - 2012
EPISODE 2 OF “NEW HIGHTS” NOW LIVE, FEATURING US PRO SNOWBOARDER ELENA HIGHT
FOUR-WEBISODE SERIES FOLLOWS HIGHT THROUGH GROUNDBREAKING SNOWBOARDING SEASON Lake Tahoe, Calif. – Elena Hight’s...
Vote for Hana Beaman in Round 2 of X Games Real Women
Hana Beaman is one of eight women competing in the X Games Real Women video competition. After sailing through the opening round, Hana needs your help to get to the finals! Vote for Hana in Round...
US PRO SNOWBOARDER ELENA HIGHT’S NEW WEBISODE SERIES “NEW HIGHTS” DEBUTS TODAY
FOUR-WEBISODE SERIES FOLLOWS HIGHT THROUGH GROUNDBREAKING SNOWBOARDING SEASONLake Tahoe, Calif. -- The first webisode in a new series entitled New Hights featuring US Olympic snowboarder Elena...
"Under The Wiig" Episode 3
LIVE NOW! Andreas Wiig discusses ankle injuries and his partnership with Vans in Episode 3 of "Under The Wiig." Watch now here.Andreas Wiig is a world-renowned snowboarder with multiple podium...
Rockstar Introduces Brand New Web Series,
Take a peek at the brand new Rockstar Energy web series featuring snowboarder Elena Hight. "New Hights" teaser is live now here.Elena Hight is one of the top professional snowboarders today. A...
Under The Wiig - Episode 2
LIVE NOW! In Episode 2 of "Under The Wiig," Andreas takes a break from the snow to work on his new business venture, AWSM. Watch now at youtube.com/Rockstar.Andreas Wiig is a world-renowned...
Spencer O'Brien Wins Nike Snake & Hammers
Congratulations to Spencer O'Brien who took first at the Nike Snowboarding Snake & Hammers in Montafon, Austria!
"Under The Wiig" Premiere Episode
LIVE NOW! The premiere episode of "Under The Wiig" featuring world-renowned snowboarder Andreas Wiig. Watch at youtube.com/Rockstar to find out how to win an Andreas prize pack!Andreas Wiig is a...
Torstein Horgmo Wins Slopestyle at Quiksilver Snowjam
Shout out to Torstein Horgmo who won Slopestyle at the Quiksilver Snowjam - FIS Snowboard World Cup in Czech Republic!
Snowboarder Magazine Rider Of The Year
Congratulations to Torstein Horgmo who was listed as one of Snowboarder Magazine's Riders of the Year, and to Hana Beaman who was named THE Women's Rider of the Year!
Other Snowboard Athletes
10 hours ago: Supercross fans who's ready to catch our Rockstar Energy babes in Arizona for round 5?? #TGIF see full story
14 hours ago: Good luck to the returning 2015 Best In The Desert Champion @maccachren at the Parker 425! https://t.co/yvzMIyRaiB see full story
1 day ago: Throwing it back one time to Mons Roisland's epic performance at @xgames just a few days ago! #snow #xgames https://t.co/J5sVr1W975 see full story
1 day ago: Morning surf check with Eric Geiselman powered by #RockstarRoasted -- 📸: @rustynutzzz https://t.co/i4SrKSizfO see full story
1 day ago: Keanu Asing gets comfortable in his element with perfect Pipeline conditions. see full story
2 days ago: call it puppy love... we're crushing hard on these three! #WCW https://t.co/BkmCD71MUn see full story
2 days ago: .@kelvinhoefler shows off a proper Caballerial Backside Tailslide, for @berrics Trickipedia -- https://t.co/MgfbndlLQ6 see full story
2 days ago: Introducing the 2016 Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing US Offroad Team! #RockstarHusky #OneTeam #NoBorders Husqvarna Motorcycles USA Colton... see full story
2 days ago: Introducing the 2016 Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing US Offroad Team! Full edit - https://t.co/T4wN4v3isV https://t.co/qHdcs5VRhX see full story
3 days ago: See ya later Winter! #GroundhogDay photo credit : @mikevizerphoto see full story
4 days ago: Rockstar Revolt - Now Available in Stores exclusively at Speedway --Purchase your can and enter your unique code for your chance to win weekly prizes and... see full story
5 days ago: #RockstarEnergy team rider Arielle Gold bossed up on the SuperPipe taking home silver! Congrats Arielle! see full story