Snowboard / Nic Sauve
- Nickname: Sauve
- City, State: Quebec City, Quebec, Canada
- Birthday: February, 22 1987
- Age when first started snowboarding: 10 years old
- Favorite place to snowboard: The streets of Quebec City
- Inspiration: Skateboarding is a big source of inspiration for my style of riding. Music is also a huge source of motivation.
- What's on your iPod playlist? Lots of metal. I don’t really like any of the mainstream music thought. I’m a lot into Scandinavian metal such as Wintersun and Opeth. Lot of Post and Prog metal and rock in general too.
- When I'm not snowboarding I like to: Skateboard, hang out with my girl, friends and family, I love camping in the summer and being outdoor in general.
- Official/Favorite Website: dejavumovie.com
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I play the violin since I was a kid, and still do. I play a lot of more jazz influenced stuff with some friends back home and I love it.
- Career History: I was born in Quebec city, and learned to snowboard on the golf course across the street where I grew up. Snowboarding is fairly popular back home, we have descent parks to learn tricks in, but we don’t have huge mountains or anything. So I rapidly started utilizing all the stuff I could find in the streets of Quebec and started filming with my friends… Through what I filmed I got sponsored by Forum snowboards and that was like my first breakthrough on a bigger scale video production.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: I mostly film videoparts, so any stomped trick in front of the camera is sort of a highlight to me!1st place XGames Realsnow fan choice 2011 1st place XGames Street 2011 3rd place Xgames Realsnow judged 2011
X Games Aspen 2014 - Day One
Day One of X Games Aspen couldn't have happened any other way. Just one year after a snowmobiling crash took the life of his brother, Caleb Moore, Colten Moore returned to X Games Snowmobile...
Matt Ladley & Kyle Mack Step Up at Mammoth Grand Prix; Chas Guldemond Makes U.S. Olympic Team
Friday’s Halfpipe Qualifier #3 at the Mammoth Grand Prix produced stiff competition with seven scores above 90 points. Matt Ladley, who had stomped a frontside...
Chas Guldemond & Kyle Mack Podium at Mammoth Grand Prix
January 16th, Mammoth Mountain Grand Prix, Olympic Qualifiers #3 and #4It was a big day for Rockstar Energy and the U.S. Snowboarding Team. Chas Guldemond took 3rd place in the first Olympic...
Déjà Vu Now Available on iTunes!
Déjà Vu Def: noun. deja vu - “The experience of thinking that a new situation had occurred before.” This is how it feels to us, like it was meant to...
Other Snowboard Athletes
6 hours ago: .@Jaclyn_Swedberg is excited for #supercross in Anaheim this weekend. Who's coming? #RockstarEnergyModels http://t.co/yfzMZ0Pp8l see full story
6 hours ago: Jaclyn Swedberg is excited for #supercross in Anaheim this weekend. Who's coming? #RockstarEnergyModels see full story
10 hours ago: .@butlernicola is dodging blizzards in Thailand and couldn't be happier about it. #wakeboading #endlesssummer http://t.co/0A4SjUGibh see full story
10 hours ago: Nicola Butler is dodging blizzards over in Thailand and couldn't be happier about it. #wakeboarding | #cablepark | #endlesssummer see full story
21 hours ago: RT @ChristyPrior: b r o n z e . .🏆 More than happy w/ my first @xgames experience!☺️🙏 #Rookie #XGames #ItsMyFirstTime👯 P:@processfilms http… see full story
24 hours ago: Words can't express how proud we are of our @XGames competitors. Keep the passion and progression alive for next year http://t.co/ISRzkDeCdy see full story
1 day ago: Words can't express how proud we are of our Xgames competitors. The level of riding was insane and everyone blew minds out in the snow. Keep the passion and... see full story
1 day ago: New flavor alert! 🚨 Rockstar Pina Colada and Lime Freeze are available in stores now! http://t.co/7uapYPl6V6 see full story
1 day ago: New flavor alert! 🚨 Rockstar Pina Colada and Lime Freeze are in stores now!!! see full story
1 day ago: Winter is finally setting in, but don't worry our #RockstarEnergyModels are here to keep you warm. #heatthingsup http://t.co/0QFTwi5HRf see full story
1 day ago: Winter is finally setting in, but don't worry - our #RockstarEnergyModels are here to keep you warm. ❄️❄️❄️🔥🔥🔥 | #ModelMonday see full story
1 day ago: Catch up with Greg Lutzka at the new TransWorld SKATEboarding park and enjoy a 12 pack of hammers. #skateboarding see full story