Snowboard / Nic Sauve
- Nickname: Sauve
- City, State: Quebec City, Quebec, Canada
- Birthday: February, 22 1987
- Age when first started snowboarding: 10 years old
- Favorite place to snowboard: The streets of Quebec City
- Inspiration: Skateboarding is a big source of inspiration for my style of riding. Music is also a huge source of motivation.
- What's on your iPod playlist? Lots of metal. I don’t really like any of the mainstream music thought. I’m a lot into Scandinavian metal such as Wintersun and Opeth. Lot of Post and Prog metal and rock in general too.
- When I'm not snowboarding I like to: Skateboard, hang out with my girl, friends and family, I love camping in the summer and being outdoor in general.
- Official/Favorite Website: dejavumovie.com
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I play the violin since I was a kid, and still do. I play a lot of more jazz influenced stuff with some friends back home and I love it.
- Career History: I was born in Quebec city, and learned to snowboard on the golf course across the street where I grew up. Snowboarding is fairly popular back home, we have descent parks to learn tricks in, but we don’t have huge mountains or anything. So I rapidly started utilizing all the stuff I could find in the streets of Quebec and started filming with my friends… Through what I filmed I got sponsored by Forum snowboards and that was like my first breakthrough on a bigger scale video production.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: I mostly film videoparts, so any stomped trick in front of the camera is sort of a highlight to me!1st place XGames Realsnow fan choice 2011 1st place XGames Street 2011 3rd place Xgames Realsnow judged 2011
X Games Aspen 2014 - Day One
Day One of X Games Aspen couldn't have happened any other way. Just one year after a snowmobiling crash took the life of his brother, Caleb Moore, Colten Moore returned to X Games Snowmobile...
Matt Ladley & Kyle Mack Step Up at Mammoth Grand Prix; Chas Guldemond Makes U.S. Olympic Team
Friday’s Halfpipe Qualifier #3 at the Mammoth Grand Prix produced stiff competition with seven scores above 90 points. Matt Ladley, who had stomped a frontside...
Chas Guldemond & Kyle Mack Podium at Mammoth Grand Prix
January 16th, Mammoth Mountain Grand Prix, Olympic Qualifiers #3 and #4It was a big day for Rockstar Energy and the U.S. Snowboarding Team. Chas Guldemond took 3rd place in the first Olympic...
Déjà Vu Now Available on iTunes!
Déjà Vu Def: noun. deja vu - “The experience of thinking that a new situation had occurred before.” This is how it feels to us, like it was meant to...
Other Snowboard Athletes
27 minutes ago: RT @VW: You’ve never seen old ladies move like this before #VW #VWTDI https://t.co/ko1f92RZK1 see full story
2 hours ago: Rough Riders! #SquadGoals Pierce The Veil | Sleeping With Sirens 📷: @grizzlemartin see full story
4 hours ago: Supercross fans! Who's coming out to the throw back themed race in Atlanta this weekend? | #RockstarEnergyModels see full story
4 hours ago: Supercross fans! Who's coming out to the throw back themed race in ATL this weekend? #RockstarEnergyModels #tbt http://t.co/8gfYWmf2mA see full story
21 hours ago: .@willieborm and friends pull some synchronized front flips at Park City. 📷: @noah_wallace | #skiing http://t.co/qGt3079rK5 see full story
21 hours ago: "Friends that ride together, fly together" - Willie Borm and friends pull some synchronized front flips at Park City Mountain Resort . 📷: @Noah_Wallace... see full story
1 day ago: Check out this lineup! Are you guys as stoked as we are?! @BealeStMusicFes TN, who is coming out?! #RockstarMusic http://t.co/IVcZAWIuMM see full story
1 day ago: Check out this lineup! Are you guys as stoked as we are?! Beagle Street Music Festival - Tennessee, who is coming out?! #RockstarMusic see full story
1 day ago: Watch Tanner Hall assault some natural and urban terrain in episode 3 of "#TannerHalln". View the full episode here: http://bit.ly/TannerHalln3 or... see full story
1 day ago: Watch @TannerHall assault some natural and urban terrain in episode 3 of "#TannerHalln" Click here: http://t.co/r6Dr9pg3yo see full story
1 day ago: .@zachbell100 letting one rip for #WhipItWednesday. http://t.co/0eZX2qrsqc see full story
1 day ago: Zach Bell letting one rip for #WhipItWednesday. #Supercross | Husqvarna Motorcycles see full story