Snowboard / Nic Sauve
- Nickname: Sauve
- City, State: Quebec City, Quebec, Canada
- Birthday: February, 22 1987
- Age when first started snowboarding: 10 years old
- Favorite place to snowboard: The streets of Quebec City
- Inspiration: Skateboarding is a big source of inspiration for my style of riding. Music is also a huge source of motivation.
- What's on your iPod playlist? Lots of metal. I don’t really like any of the mainstream music thought. I’m a lot into Scandinavian metal such as Wintersun and Opeth. Lot of Post and Prog metal and rock in general too.
- When I'm not snowboarding I like to: Skateboard, hang out with my girl, friends and family, I love camping in the summer and being outdoor in general.
- Official/Favorite Website: dejavumovie.com
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I play the violin since I was a kid, and still do. I play a lot of more jazz influenced stuff with some friends back home and I love it.
- Career History: I was born in Quebec city, and learned to snowboard on the golf course across the street where I grew up. Snowboarding is fairly popular back home, we have descent parks to learn tricks in, but we don’t have huge mountains or anything. So I rapidly started utilizing all the stuff I could find in the streets of Quebec and started filming with my friends… Through what I filmed I got sponsored by Forum snowboards and that was like my first breakthrough on a bigger scale video production.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: I mostly film videoparts, so any stomped trick in front of the camera is sort of a highlight to me!1st place XGames Realsnow fan choice 2011 1st place XGames Street 2011 3rd place Xgames Realsnow judged 2011
X Games Aspen 2014 - Day One
Day One of X Games Aspen couldn't have happened any other way. Just one year after a snowmobiling crash took the life of his brother, Caleb Moore, Colten Moore returned to X Games Snowmobile...
Matt Ladley & Kyle Mack Step Up at Mammoth Grand Prix; Chas Guldemond Makes U.S. Olympic Team
Friday’s Halfpipe Qualifier #3 at the Mammoth Grand Prix produced stiff competition with seven scores above 90 points. Matt Ladley, who had stomped a frontside...
Chas Guldemond & Kyle Mack Podium at Mammoth Grand Prix
January 16th, Mammoth Mountain Grand Prix, Olympic Qualifiers #3 and #4It was a big day for Rockstar Energy and the U.S. Snowboarding Team. Chas Guldemond took 3rd place in the first Olympic...
Déjà Vu Now Available on iTunes!
Déjà Vu Def: noun. deja vu - “The experience of thinking that a new situation had occurred before.” This is how it feels to us, like it was meant to...
Other Snowboard Athletes
7 hours ago: RT @VitalBMX: BMX or MTB? @RyanNyquist answers the hard questions - https://t.co/oUGr69iUwb @harobmx @rockstarenergy @ShredOptics https://t… see full story
10 hours ago: Tune in to NBCSN tonight at 8:30 EST to catch Brandon Davis and the rest of the Rockstar Energy team in the live finals of Big Air at Fenway!! see full story
12 hours ago: What's the key to @elhombre_21 2016 SX season so far? Progress and dedication to learning from each round -- https://t.co/mY81eJgmGw see full story
1 day ago: The Eddie might be off, but @__balaram is always on. Check him out in this sneaky little edit from Panama -- https://t.co/eO97h9Owq0 see full story
1 day ago: The Eddie might be off, but Balaram Stack is always on. Check him out in this sneaky little edit from Panama. see full story
1 day ago: George Daniels boosts through the #HumpDay blues with a sweet little cable park session. see full story
2 days ago: Don't sleep on Campblender Volume 2 featuring Rockstar Team Riders Dennis Enarson and @Chadkerley -- https://t.co/Jg7sv0fn6K see full story
2 days ago: @Fjorgynsdottir @MightyWielder @tacobell valentine's day came early! see full story
2 days ago: @PaigeRenee___ @tacobell @LollyRomo99 get itt! see full story
2 days ago: Check out a behind-the-scenes peek at the 2016 Star Racing Yamaha team! see full story
3 days ago: Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing team rider Christophe Charlier - CC#23 ripping through Monday like braaaap. see full story
5 days ago: Tune in at 11am PST for the ultimate pre Super Bowl sesh at Bucky Lasek's house -- live streaming on his facebook! see full story