Snowboard / Nic Sauve
- Nickname: Sauve
- City, State: Quebec City, Quebec, Canada
- Birthday: February, 22 1987
- Age when first started snowboarding: 10 years old
- Favorite place to snowboard: The streets of Quebec City
- Inspiration: Skateboarding is a big source of inspiration for my style of riding. Music is also a huge source of motivation.
- What's on your iPod playlist? Lots of metal. I don’t really like any of the mainstream music thought. I’m a lot into Scandinavian metal such as Wintersun and Opeth. Lot of Post and Prog metal and rock in general too.
- When I'm not snowboarding I like to: Skateboard, hang out with my girl, friends and family, I love camping in the summer and being outdoor in general.
- Official/Favorite Website: dejavumovie.com
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I play the violin since I was a kid, and still do. I play a lot of more jazz influenced stuff with some friends back home and I love it.
- Career History: I was born in Quebec city, and learned to snowboard on the golf course across the street where I grew up. Snowboarding is fairly popular back home, we have descent parks to learn tricks in, but we don’t have huge mountains or anything. So I rapidly started utilizing all the stuff I could find in the streets of Quebec and started filming with my friends… Through what I filmed I got sponsored by Forum snowboards and that was like my first breakthrough on a bigger scale video production.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: I mostly film videoparts, so any stomped trick in front of the camera is sort of a highlight to me!1st place XGames Realsnow fan choice 2011 1st place XGames Street 2011 3rd place Xgames Realsnow judged 2011
X Games Aspen 2014 - Day One
Day One of X Games Aspen couldn't have happened any other way. Just one year after a snowmobiling crash took the life of his brother, Caleb Moore, Colten Moore returned to X Games Snowmobile...
Matt Ladley & Kyle Mack Step Up at Mammoth Grand Prix; Chas Guldemond Makes U.S. Olympic Team
Friday’s Halfpipe Qualifier #3 at the Mammoth Grand Prix produced stiff competition with seven scores above 90 points. Matt Ladley, who had stomped a frontside...
Chas Guldemond & Kyle Mack Podium at Mammoth Grand Prix
January 16th, Mammoth Mountain Grand Prix, Olympic Qualifiers #3 and #4It was a big day for Rockstar Energy and the U.S. Snowboarding Team. Chas Guldemond took 3rd place in the first Olympic...
Déjà Vu Now Available on iTunes!
Déjà Vu Def: noun. deja vu - “The experience of thinking that a new situation had occurred before.” This is how it feels to us, like it was meant to...
Other Snowboard Athletes
18 hours ago: .@josschristensen's self edit "Have You Tried My Guacamole?" is en fuegs! Check it -- https://t.co/XrDGxcEeLk see full story
22 hours ago: views 🔥🔥🔥 our Rockstar Energy babe and Miss Wake 2016 Courtney Riggs is setting our #ModelMonday on fire! see full story
23 hours ago: views 🔥🔥🔥 our Rockstar Energy babe and Miss Wake 2016 @CourtneyyRiggs_ is setting our #ModelMonday on fire! https://t.co/e1StiozPks see full story
1 day ago: Solid night of racing for @mdavalos47 who grabbed his second consecutive podium 🏁 https://t.co/vpwxtiF2yI see full story
2 days ago: Solid night of racing for Martin Davalos who grabbed his second consecutive podium! see full story
3 days ago: A few more hours left to grab 4 @tasteofchaos GA tickets for $29/each +fees! Details here: https://t.co/BiEQ1Tehzt https://t.co/VqbbjebxAf see full story
4 days ago: Boss man @AaronRathy is live on our Snapchat from Shredtown Jamboree. You know what to do 👇🏼 👻: DRINKROCKSTAR https://t.co/NgK3CmKsus see full story
4 days ago: Today & tomorrow you can get 4 festival general admission tickets for $29/each +fees here: https://t.co/BiEQ1Tehzt https://t.co/RXHTJjRtz7 see full story
4 days ago: Southern California! We're hooking you up with the Ultimate Double Date for Taste Of Chaos July 16th in San Bernardino! Today and tomorrow you can get 4... see full story
5 days ago: Today’s office: Brage Richenberg and Mons Roisland coolin’ with a Rockstar Boom Whipped Strawberry 💥🍓 see full story
6 days ago: West OZ native and Rockstar team rider Yadin Nicol is on a hot one with the boys of @surfingmagazine in his element at North Point... see full story
6 days ago: Come spend the weekend with Brenton Priestley and the crew in Texas for Shredtown Jamboree! PC: Bryan Soderlind see full story