Snowboard / Nic Sauve
- Nickname: Sauve
- City, State: Quebec City, Quebec, Canada
- Birthday: February, 22 1987
- Age when first started snowboarding: 10 years old
- Favorite place to snowboard: The streets of Quebec City
- Inspiration: Skateboarding is a big source of inspiration for my style of riding. Music is also a huge source of motivation.
- What's on your iPod playlist? Lots of metal. I don’t really like any of the mainstream music thought. I’m a lot into Scandinavian metal such as Wintersun and Opeth. Lot of Post and Prog metal and rock in general too.
- When I'm not snowboarding I like to: Skateboard, hang out with my girl, friends and family, I love camping in the summer and being outdoor in general.
- Official/Favorite Website: dejavumovie.com
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I play the violin since I was a kid, and still do. I play a lot of more jazz influenced stuff with some friends back home and I love it.
- Career History: I was born in Quebec city, and learned to snowboard on the golf course across the street where I grew up. Snowboarding is fairly popular back home, we have descent parks to learn tricks in, but we don’t have huge mountains or anything. So I rapidly started utilizing all the stuff I could find in the streets of Quebec and started filming with my friends… Through what I filmed I got sponsored by Forum snowboards and that was like my first breakthrough on a bigger scale video production.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: I mostly film videoparts, so any stomped trick in front of the camera is sort of a highlight to me!1st place XGames Realsnow fan choice 2011 1st place XGames Street 2011 3rd place Xgames Realsnow judged 2011
X Games Aspen 2014 - Day One
Day One of X Games Aspen couldn't have happened any other way. Just one year after a snowmobiling crash took the life of his brother, Caleb Moore, Colten Moore returned to X Games Snowmobile...
Matt Ladley & Kyle Mack Step Up at Mammoth Grand Prix; Chas Guldemond Makes U.S. Olympic Team
Friday’s Halfpipe Qualifier #3 at the Mammoth Grand Prix produced stiff competition with seven scores above 90 points. Matt Ladley, who had stomped a frontside...
Chas Guldemond & Kyle Mack Podium at Mammoth Grand Prix
January 16th, Mammoth Mountain Grand Prix, Olympic Qualifiers #3 and #4It was a big day for Rockstar Energy and the U.S. Snowboarding Team. Chas Guldemond took 3rd place in the first Olympic...
Déjà Vu Now Available on iTunes!
Déjà Vu Def: noun. deja vu - “The experience of thinking that a new situation had occurred before.” This is how it feels to us, like it was meant to...
Other Snowboard Athletes
15 hours ago: View from the top. @McRaeWilliams1 http://t.co/11Ym8hSTcU see full story
15 hours ago: View from the top in Vars, France where McRae Williams took 1st in the SFR Freestyle Tour! #RockstarPodiums see full story
2 days ago: Watch Rockstar Energy Racing's Ivan Tedesco and Cole Thompson LIVE tonight from #Daytona! Tune in to FOX Sports 1 at 7:30PM ET. #Supercross | Rockstar... see full story
2 days ago: RT @GregLutzka: Out here with @BastienSalabanzi & @Mannyslaysall on a mission hitting spots today in Temecula on @Rockstarenergy Tour http:… see full story
2 days ago: It's race day here at @LVMotorSpeedway & #31 @dylankracing is ready to go! Watch TODAY at 4PM ET on #ESPN2! @NASCAR http://t.co/vZILEJHfYC see full story
2 days ago: Dylan Kwasniewski Racing is back in his hometown and ready for the Boyd Gaming 300! DK will be this weekend's NASCAR Nationwide Series in-race reporter so... see full story
2 days ago: Exploring gold medalist @josschristensen's road to and from #Sochi: http://t.co/Gw7vPLAO2v see full story
2 days ago: RT @PR31TSM: That will do it for final practice. @dylankracing finished P19 see full story
2 days ago: .@datsik closes the #DigitalAssassins Tour with 2 last stops in CA! Read more: http://t.co/difztuJU1y #RockstarMusic http://t.co/EDbhcfmtDu see full story
2 days ago: DATSIK is closing out the #DigitalAssassins Tour with two final stops in California! The tour is in San Francisco tonight and will end in Los Angeles at the... see full story
3 days ago: Ryan Sipes is gearing up to make his GNCC Racing debut this weekend at Rd 1 #MudMucker in Bunnell, FL! Rockstar Energy Drink Motocross see full story
4 days ago: Stop #2 of the #InkedUpTour takes us to The Australian Tattoo & Body Art Expo where our headlining artist is Teneile Napoli (Garage Ink)! Vote for her can... see full story