Snowboard / Nic Sauve
- Nickname: Sauve
- City, State: Quebec City, Quebec, Canada
- Birthday: February, 22 1987
- Age when first started snowboarding: 10 years old
- Favorite place to snowboard: The streets of Quebec City
- Inspiration: Skateboarding is a big source of inspiration for my style of riding. Music is also a huge source of motivation.
- What's on your iPod playlist? Lots of metal. I don’t really like any of the mainstream music thought. I’m a lot into Scandinavian metal such as Wintersun and Opeth. Lot of Post and Prog metal and rock in general too.
- When I'm not snowboarding I like to: Skateboard, hang out with my girl, friends and family, I love camping in the summer and being outdoor in general.
- Official/Favorite Website: dejavumovie.com
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I play the violin since I was a kid, and still do. I play a lot of more jazz influenced stuff with some friends back home and I love it.
- Career History: I was born in Quebec city, and learned to snowboard on the golf course across the street where I grew up. Snowboarding is fairly popular back home, we have descent parks to learn tricks in, but we don’t have huge mountains or anything. So I rapidly started utilizing all the stuff I could find in the streets of Quebec and started filming with my friends… Through what I filmed I got sponsored by Forum snowboards and that was like my first breakthrough on a bigger scale video production.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: I mostly film videoparts, so any stomped trick in front of the camera is sort of a highlight to me!1st place XGames Realsnow fan choice 2011 1st place XGames Street 2011 3rd place Xgames Realsnow judged 2011
X Games Aspen 2014 - Day One
Day One of X Games Aspen couldn't have happened any other way. Just one year after a snowmobiling crash took the life of his brother, Caleb Moore, Colten Moore returned to X Games Snowmobile...
Matt Ladley & Kyle Mack Step Up at Mammoth Grand Prix; Chas Guldemond Makes U.S. Olympic Team
Friday’s Halfpipe Qualifier #3 at the Mammoth Grand Prix produced stiff competition with seven scores above 90 points. Matt Ladley, who had stomped a frontside...
Chas Guldemond & Kyle Mack Podium at Mammoth Grand Prix
January 16th, Mammoth Mountain Grand Prix, Olympic Qualifiers #3 and #4It was a big day for Rockstar Energy and the U.S. Snowboarding Team. Chas Guldemond took 3rd place in the first Olympic...
Déjà Vu Now Available on iTunes!
Déjà Vu Def: noun. deja vu - “The experience of thinking that a new situation had occurred before.” This is how it feels to us, like it was meant to...
Other Snowboard Athletes
5 hours ago: Congratulations @GrahamJarvis1 On winning the ErzbergRodeo Hare Scramble! 🏁 @Husqvarna1903 https://t.co/hdJpdBUoOd see full story
5 hours ago: Congratulations Graham Jarvis On winning the ErzbergRodeo Hare Scramble! #RockstarHusky #OneTeam #NoBorders Husqvarna Motorcycles see full story
21 hours ago: Star Racing Yamaha sweeps the 250 podium!! Alex Martin takes 1st, Jeremy Martin close behind in 2nd and Cooper Webb in 3rd! #RockstarEnergy #ThisIsMoto #MX see full story
21 hours ago: .@StarYamahaMX sweeps the 250 podium!! @alexmartin_26 takes 1st, @JeremyMartin6 2nd and @cooperwebb_17 3rd! https://t.co/jCCOYIsZRQ see full story
1 day ago: .@ReedAHansen on the Snap at the #NautiqueMasters! You know what to do 👻 DRINKROCKSTAR #wake #Snapchat https://t.co/FXQvg3rrWh see full story
1 day ago: Reed Hansen on the Snap at the #NautiqueMasters! You know what to do --> DRINKROCKSTAR see full story
1 day ago: Tune in & check out the 57th @NautiqueBoats Masters! Live web feed here: https://t.co/WhzTf98IEA #NautiqueMasters https://t.co/SRvlhYkeq7 see full story
2 days ago: Enter for your chance to win prizes all summer long! Details here: https://t.co/50gDlp5nKL https://t.co/ECgnZBSI1p see full story
2 days ago: Rockstar Energy FMX team riders Adam Jones and Mike Mason are ripping on our Snapchat DRINKROCKSTAR live from Nitro Circus! see full story
2 days ago: Rockstar FMX team riders @AdamJones760 and @Mike_Mason81 are ripping on our Snapchat DRINKROCKSTAR at @NitroCircus! https://t.co/HlTbmUUMLL see full story
4 days ago: Behind the shot with Dan Brisse and the Iron Ore Kiln from his 2015 Real Snow part is live now on TransWorld SNOWboarding Magazine! see full story
5 days ago: This Thursday we’re dropping the full edit from the 2nd Annual Shredtown Jamboree! Check back and see what went down in Texas with the Shredtown Crew. see full story