Snowboard / Nic Sauve
- Nickname: Sauve
- City, State: Quebec City, Quebec, Canada
- Birthday: February, 22 1987
- Age when first started snowboarding: 10 years old
- Favorite place to snowboard: The streets of Quebec City
- Inspiration: Skateboarding is a big source of inspiration for my style of riding. Music is also a huge source of motivation.
- What's on your iPod playlist? Lots of metal. I don’t really like any of the mainstream music thought. I’m a lot into Scandinavian metal such as Wintersun and Opeth. Lot of Post and Prog metal and rock in general too.
- When I'm not snowboarding I like to: Skateboard, hang out with my girl, friends and family, I love camping in the summer and being outdoor in general.
- Official/Favorite Website: dejavumovie.com
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I play the violin since I was a kid, and still do. I play a lot of more jazz influenced stuff with some friends back home and I love it.
- Career History: I was born in Quebec city, and learned to snowboard on the golf course across the street where I grew up. Snowboarding is fairly popular back home, we have descent parks to learn tricks in, but we don’t have huge mountains or anything. So I rapidly started utilizing all the stuff I could find in the streets of Quebec and started filming with my friends… Through what I filmed I got sponsored by Forum snowboards and that was like my first breakthrough on a bigger scale video production.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: I mostly film videoparts, so any stomped trick in front of the camera is sort of a highlight to me!1st place XGames Realsnow fan choice 2011 1st place XGames Street 2011 3rd place Xgames Realsnow judged 2011
X Games Aspen 2014 - Day One
Day One of X Games Aspen couldn't have happened any other way. Just one year after a snowmobiling crash took the life of his brother, Caleb Moore, Colten Moore returned to X Games Snowmobile...
Matt Ladley & Kyle Mack Step Up at Mammoth Grand Prix; Chas Guldemond Makes U.S. Olympic Team
Friday’s Halfpipe Qualifier #3 at the Mammoth Grand Prix produced stiff competition with seven scores above 90 points. Matt Ladley, who had stomped a frontside...
Chas Guldemond & Kyle Mack Podium at Mammoth Grand Prix
January 16th, Mammoth Mountain Grand Prix, Olympic Qualifiers #3 and #4It was a big day for Rockstar Energy and the U.S. Snowboarding Team. Chas Guldemond took 3rd place in the first Olympic...
Déjà Vu Now Available on iTunes!
Déjà Vu Def: noun. deja vu - “The experience of thinking that a new situation had occurred before.” This is how it feels to us, like it was meant to...
Other Snowboard Athletes
4 hours ago: Here's our #MissInkedUp Boston winner, Meliann! More info on our #InkedUpTour model contest at http://t.co/PW30kUKsGj http://t.co/sTuELmRd3n see full story
4 hours ago: Here's our #MissInkedUp Boston winner, Meliann! More info on our #InkedUpTour model contest at http://www.inkedupworldtour.com/models.php. Sullen... see full story
6 hours ago: .@tha_crippla getting #boneless at @WoodwardCamp. #skateboarding http://t.co/QBZEtPz2LV see full story
6 hours ago: Nolan Munroe getting #boneless at Woodward Camp. see full story
10 hours ago: Remember to vote #Carlson in @XGames #RealSki! RETWEET to vote! @SammyCskiing http://t.co/LDnrPXud8l see full story
11 hours ago: @BlackBush24 #OG! see full story
11 hours ago: @IamSIL3NC3R Please email your contact info to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you! see full story
11 hours ago: @MJsOriginals Cheers! see full story
11 hours ago: Nick Taylor finished off The Wakeskate Tour 2014 in a huge way, taking his spot atop the #BattleFalls podium! Read more here: http://bit.ly/1ugutIL see full story
2 days ago: Fun in the sun with #MissTransworldWake! Where are you spending #SundayFunday? #RockstarEnergyModels | Wakeboarding Magazine see full story
2 days ago: Colten Moore and Marco Picado take on #DuneFest2014 #31style. Watch here: http://bit.ly/dunefest2014. Photo: IFLY Photography see full story
4 days ago: A little sneak peek of our TransWorld Motocross #photoshoot... Because who doesn't love tires? #RockstarEnergyModels see full story