Snowboard / Nic Sauve
- Nickname: Sauve
- City, State: Quebec City, Quebec, Canada
- Birthday: February, 22 1987
- Age when first started snowboarding: 10 years old
- Favorite place to snowboard: The streets of Quebec City
- Inspiration: Skateboarding is a big source of inspiration for my style of riding. Music is also a huge source of motivation.
- What's on your iPod playlist? Lots of metal. I don’t really like any of the mainstream music thought. I’m a lot into Scandinavian metal such as Wintersun and Opeth. Lot of Post and Prog metal and rock in general too.
- When I'm not snowboarding I like to: Skateboard, hang out with my girl, friends and family, I love camping in the summer and being outdoor in general.
- Official/Favorite Website: dejavumovie.com
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I play the violin since I was a kid, and still do. I play a lot of more jazz influenced stuff with some friends back home and I love it.
- Career History: I was born in Quebec city, and learned to snowboard on the golf course across the street where I grew up. Snowboarding is fairly popular back home, we have descent parks to learn tricks in, but we don’t have huge mountains or anything. So I rapidly started utilizing all the stuff I could find in the streets of Quebec and started filming with my friends… Through what I filmed I got sponsored by Forum snowboards and that was like my first breakthrough on a bigger scale video production.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: I mostly film videoparts, so any stomped trick in front of the camera is sort of a highlight to me!1st place XGames Realsnow fan choice 2011 1st place XGames Street 2011 3rd place Xgames Realsnow judged 2011
X Games Aspen 2014 - Day One
Day One of X Games Aspen couldn't have happened any other way. Just one year after a snowmobiling crash took the life of his brother, Caleb Moore, Colten Moore returned to X Games Snowmobile...
Matt Ladley & Kyle Mack Step Up at Mammoth Grand Prix; Chas Guldemond Makes U.S. Olympic Team
Friday’s Halfpipe Qualifier #3 at the Mammoth Grand Prix produced stiff competition with seven scores above 90 points. Matt Ladley, who had stomped a frontside...
Chas Guldemond & Kyle Mack Podium at Mammoth Grand Prix
January 16th, Mammoth Mountain Grand Prix, Olympic Qualifiers #3 and #4It was a big day for Rockstar Energy and the U.S. Snowboarding Team. Chas Guldemond took 3rd place in the first Olympic...
Déjà Vu Now Available on iTunes!
Déjà Vu Def: noun. deja vu - “The experience of thinking that a new situation had occurred before.” This is how it feels to us, like it was meant to...
Other Snowboard Athletes
1 hour ago: Fredric Aasbø takes the win at D1GP China round 5! #RockstarDrift #RockstarEnergy see full story
1 day ago: .@TheRJ37 #XP1K4: "Inside the Mind’s Eye” video! Check it here: https://t.co/ElM40tF5f9 1.17.17 https://t.co/JW8uEDzwDg see full story
1 day ago: How does RJ Anderson mentally prepare for stunts? Check out this sneak peak from #XP1K4 coming in January #RockstarEnergy... see full story
1 day ago: When in doubt kick it out 🙏🏼 @davidgonzalez #goskate https://t.co/78qY7HZss6 see full story
2 days ago: The #Rockstarhusky SuperEnduro Team ready for 2017 World Championship 🙌🏽🙌🏽 #oneteam #noborders Husqvarna Motorcycles see full story
2 days ago: RT @21RobMac: Repost from rockstarenergy :Ep. 2 of Rockstar Energy’s Operation Desert Run is officially live… https://t.co/AMAUG2WVe0 see full story
2 days ago: The #Rockstarhusky SuperEnduro Team ready for 2017 World Championship 🙌🏽🙌🏽 https://t.co/2sWKajHC1E see full story
2 days ago: Episode 2 of #OperationDesertRun out today at: https://t.co/RndMacwfDy see everything the @rockstarenergy athletes… https://t.co/3Yt6FIQsyO see full story
2 days ago: Episode 2 of #OperationDesertRun presented by Polaris RZR is live! Check out the full video on our YouTube channel #RockstarEnergy see full story
2 days ago: #StarYamaha 2017 photoshoot going down today! https://t.co/AoqeFLP6B5 see full story
3 days ago: "Game of In Your Face" is back, this time featuring Rockstar young bucks Kyle Mack and Nick Baden. Who you got your money on? Check out the full video on... see full story
4 days ago: Dylan Ferrandis had his first ride on a Star Yahama today! Welcome to the #RockstarFamily Dylan! #RockstarEnergy see full story