Snowboard / Nic Sauve
- Nickname: Sauve
- City, State: Quebec City, Quebec, Canada
- Birthday: February, 22 1987
- Age when first started snowboarding: 10 years old
- Favorite place to snowboard: The streets of Quebec City
- Inspiration: Skateboarding is a big source of inspiration for my style of riding. Music is also a huge source of motivation.
- What's on your iPod playlist? Lots of metal. I don’t really like any of the mainstream music thought. I’m a lot into Scandinavian metal such as Wintersun and Opeth. Lot of Post and Prog metal and rock in general too.
- When I'm not snowboarding I like to: Skateboard, hang out with my girl, friends and family, I love camping in the summer and being outdoor in general.
- Official/Favorite Website: dejavumovie.com
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I play the violin since I was a kid, and still do. I play a lot of more jazz influenced stuff with some friends back home and I love it.
- Career History: I was born in Quebec city, and learned to snowboard on the golf course across the street where I grew up. Snowboarding is fairly popular back home, we have descent parks to learn tricks in, but we don’t have huge mountains or anything. So I rapidly started utilizing all the stuff I could find in the streets of Quebec and started filming with my friends… Through what I filmed I got sponsored by Forum snowboards and that was like my first breakthrough on a bigger scale video production.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: I mostly film videoparts, so any stomped trick in front of the camera is sort of a highlight to me!1st place XGames Realsnow fan choice 2011 1st place XGames Street 2011 3rd place Xgames Realsnow judged 2011
X Games Aspen 2014 - Day One
Day One of X Games Aspen couldn't have happened any other way. Just one year after a snowmobiling crash took the life of his brother, Caleb Moore, Colten Moore returned to X Games Snowmobile...
Matt Ladley & Kyle Mack Step Up at Mammoth Grand Prix; Chas Guldemond Makes U.S. Olympic Team
Friday’s Halfpipe Qualifier #3 at the Mammoth Grand Prix produced stiff competition with seven scores above 90 points. Matt Ladley, who had stomped a frontside...
Chas Guldemond & Kyle Mack Podium at Mammoth Grand Prix
January 16th, Mammoth Mountain Grand Prix, Olympic Qualifiers #3 and #4It was a big day for Rockstar Energy and the U.S. Snowboarding Team. Chas Guldemond took 3rd place in the first Olympic...
Déjà Vu Now Available on iTunes!
Déjà Vu Def: noun. deja vu - “The experience of thinking that a new situation had occurred before.” This is how it feels to us, like it was meant to...
Other Snowboard Athletes
2 hours ago: RT @mike_riddle: Back on the slopes. #gametime #winteriscoming #neverstopexploring https://t.co/ZeP9gPU0ng see full story
2 hours ago: RT @metalmulisha: Some #VINO 🍷 & silky smooth #WhipItWednesday from @GarlandFMX to get your day going 😜 // #MetalMulisha #WorldDomination… see full story
17 hours ago: Huge congrats Rob MacCachren and his team on clinching the overall #Pro2 LOORRS Championship this past weekend! #RockstarOffRoad see full story
17 hours ago: After finishing at the top of the podium this weekend @21RobMac clinched the #Pro2 @LOORRS Championship!… https://t.co/Jj14nNoFhe see full story
20 hours ago: RT @rockstarenergy: #GearsofWar4 promo starts 10/1! Enter tab codes from Gears collector’s cans for a chance to win prizes & content at: ht… see full story
22 hours ago: TONIGHT on @MTV! @jolenevanvugt63's episode of @Ridiculousness airs at 10:30pm ET @robdyrdek @SteeloBrim… https://t.co/TAdeVBKhWB see full story
22 hours ago: Tune in to MTV tonight at 10:30 ET for Jolene Van Vugt's episode of Ridiculousness!! Check it out for plenty of laughs with Rob Dyrdek, Steelo Brim and the... see full story
1 day ago: #RockstarHusky rider @coltonHAAKER took home his third win☝️ of the season this past weekend at Round 4 of AMA… https://t.co/zbnqCzV899 see full story
2 days ago: Team USA overcame waves of adversity led by Jason Anderson's moto win to claim 3rd overall at #MXoN2016. Battered and bruised the team just missed the... see full story
2 days ago: Big Shout Out to Alex Bellemare for winning the SLVSH Cup! Throwing down big time in the one-on-one finals last week! PC// @b0ckmeister see full story
3 days ago: First ever 360* Wall of Death for Suicide Silence at KNOTFEST 🤘🏽 #rockstarmusic #OzzfestMeetsKnotfest #OzzKnot see full story
3 days ago: Start you Sunday morning off right with the new Tropical Passionfruit Rockstar! #rockstarenergy see full story