Snowboard / Rebecca Torr
- Name: Rebecca Torr
- Nickname: Possum
- City state you live in: Breckenridge, Colorado
- Birthday: March 15th 1990
- Age when you started snowboarding: 15
- Favorite place to snowboard: Breckenridge CO, anywhere in NZ!
- Sponsors: Billabong, Electric Visual, Breckenridge Mountain, Mons Royale, Transform Gloves
- Inspiration: Any one who is having fun whatever their circumstances and living life with passion and compassion for others.
- Whats on your iPod playlist: I usually like to listen to any club bangers/ top 40 but recently I have been loving riding to more mellow stuff like The Eagles, Monsters of folk, Olin and the moon and band of horses.
- Something most people don't know about you: There's no secrets with me most people know everything about me Haha! I suppose most people assume I grew up in the mountains in NZ but I grew up 5 minutes from the beach in a small rural town in the North Island of NZ. Its funny how I fell into snowboarding.
- Famous Quote you like: Be the change you want in the world.
- How did you get started Snowboarding: I would do a trip to the mountain in the north island in NZ once or twice a year with my family, I first tried skiing, but then my older brothers and sister started snowboarding and naturally I wanted to be
- Career Highlights, Awards, Contest Results: 4th Overall Winter Dew tour 2011/12; 2nd Overall Winter Dew tour 2010/11; Rookie of the year Dew tour 2010/1; 9th European X games Tignes 2011; 10th Aspen X games 2012; 10th Oakley arctic Challenge 2011
X Games Aspen 2014 - Day One
Day One of X Games Aspen couldn't have happened any other way. Just one year after a snowmobiling crash took the life of his brother, Caleb Moore, Colten Moore returned to X Games Snowmobile...
Matt Ladley & Kyle Mack Step Up at Mammoth Grand Prix; Chas Guldemond Makes U.S. Olympic Team
Friday’s Halfpipe Qualifier #3 at the Mammoth Grand Prix produced stiff competition with seven scores above 90 points. Matt Ladley, who had stomped a frontside...
Chas Guldemond & Kyle Mack Podium at Mammoth Grand Prix
January 16th, Mammoth Mountain Grand Prix, Olympic Qualifiers #3 and #4It was a big day for Rockstar Energy and the U.S. Snowboarding Team. Chas Guldemond took 3rd place in the first Olympic...
Déjà Vu Now Available on iTunes!
Déjà Vu Def: noun. deja vu - “The experience of thinking that a new situation had occurred before.” This is how it feels to us, like it was meant to...
Other Snowboard Athletes
36 minutes ago: #sirachagp #gpofthailand Rockstar Energy Suzuki World Clement Desalle Gallery http://t.co/yqp2ld2Gjs @SuzukiOfficial @foxracing see full story
1 hour ago: #sirachagp #gpofthailand Rockstar Energy Suzuki Europe @glenncoldenhoff gallery http://t.co/QeUxehFujr @SuzukiOfficial @foxracing see full story
2 hours ago: .@Mannyslaysall putting in work during the #RockstarSkate film trip! #SkateLife http://t.co/9E9RiIFD0q see full story
2 hours ago: Manny Santiago putting in work during the #RockstarSkate film trip! #SkateLife see full story
2 hours ago: @wavanderkooy Awesome! What flavor?! see full story
2 hours ago: #sirachagp #gpofthailand Rockstar Energy Suzuki World @kevinstrijbos Gallery http://t.co/17QkhplIil @SuzukiOfficial @ansrmx see full story
3 hours ago: #sirachagp #gpofthailand Rockstar Energy Suzuki Europe @JeremySeewer Gallery http://t.co/rHZ1rApHzM @SuzukiOfficial see full story
18 hours ago: Featuring Courtney Vaughn this #ModelMonday! This blonde bombshell killed it all weekend long at #Daytona #BikeWeek! #RockstarEnergyModels see full story
20 hours ago: Rockstar Energy presents the SWAT Events Spring Break concert series in Lake Havasu City, Arizona this month! Kickoff is tomorrow night with The... see full story
1 day ago: That's a wrap for Stop #2 of the #InkedUpTour! Check out these photos from The Australian Tattoo & Body Art Expo in Sydney where our featured artist was... see full story
2 days ago: View from the top in Vars, France where McRae Williams took 1st in the SFR Freestyle Tour! #RockstarPodiums see full story
3 days ago: Watch Rockstar Energy Racing's Ivan Tedesco and Cole Thompson LIVE tonight from #Daytona! Tune in to FOX Sports 1 at 7:30PM ET. #Supercross | Rockstar... see full story