Snowboard / Rebecca Torr
- Name: Rebecca Torr
- Nickname: Possum
- City state you live in: Breckenridge, Colorado
- Birthday: March 15th 1990
- Age when you started snowboarding: 15
- Favorite place to snowboard: Breckenridge CO, anywhere in NZ!
- Sponsors: Billabong, Electric Visual, Breckenridge Mountain, Mons Royale, Transform Gloves
- Inspiration: Any one who is having fun whatever their circumstances and living life with passion and compassion for others.
- Whats on your iPod playlist: I usually like to listen to any club bangers/ top 40 but recently I have been loving riding to more mellow stuff like The Eagles, Monsters of folk, Olin and the moon and band of horses.
- Something most people don't know about you: There's no secrets with me most people know everything about me Haha! I suppose most people assume I grew up in the mountains in NZ but I grew up 5 minutes from the beach in a small rural town in the North Island of NZ. Its funny how I fell into snowboarding.
- Famous Quote you like: Be the change you want in the world.
- How did you get started Snowboarding: I would do a trip to the mountain in the north island in NZ once or twice a year with my family, I first tried skiing, but then my older brothers and sister started snowboarding and naturally I wanted to be
- Career Highlights, Awards, Contest Results: 4th Overall Winter Dew tour 2011/12; 2nd Overall Winter Dew tour 2010/11; Rookie of the year Dew tour 2010/1; 9th European X games Tignes 2011; 10th Aspen X games 2012; 10th Oakley arctic Challenge 2011
X Games Aspen 2014 - Day One
Day One of X Games Aspen couldn't have happened any other way. Just one year after a snowmobiling crash took the life of his brother, Caleb Moore, Colten Moore returned to X Games Snowmobile...
Matt Ladley & Kyle Mack Step Up at Mammoth Grand Prix; Chas Guldemond Makes U.S. Olympic Team
Friday’s Halfpipe Qualifier #3 at the Mammoth Grand Prix produced stiff competition with seven scores above 90 points. Matt Ladley, who had stomped a frontside...
Chas Guldemond & Kyle Mack Podium at Mammoth Grand Prix
January 16th, Mammoth Mountain Grand Prix, Olympic Qualifiers #3 and #4It was a big day for Rockstar Energy and the U.S. Snowboarding Team. Chas Guldemond took 3rd place in the first Olympic...
Déjà Vu Now Available on iTunes!
Déjà Vu Def: noun. deja vu - “The experience of thinking that a new situation had occurred before.” This is how it feels to us, like it was meant to...
Other Snowboard Athletes
1 day ago: We put 8 YouTubers into a #RockstarEnergy off road truck & monitored their heart rates. Watch here: http://t.co/2WN1XZEOtr #ForzaFuel see full story
1 day ago: North Carolina, are you ready to light it up?? @ElectricRun #FridayNightLights #PartyLikeARockstar http://t.co/dQtb6IPdxm see full story
1 day ago: North Carolina, are you ready to light it up?? Electric Run #FridayNightLights #PartyLikeARockstar see full story
1 day ago: Vote for this week's featured #InkedUpTour artist @freddynegrete at http://t.co/v5PB7Epd8F! http://t.co/3OoirotEWy see full story
1 day ago: We're at the Steel City Tattoo Convention in Pittsburgh with #InkedUpTour featured artist Freddy Negrete! If you like his can art, give him a vote here:... see full story
1 day ago: @XGN_Viruz :) see full story
1 day ago: @MissVerosVocals We don't blame you! see full story
1 day ago: @amareebarden We see what you did there! see full story
1 day ago: Here she is! Tanner Foust will race the #RockstarEnergy Volkswagen #Beetle for the first time this weekend at #GRC Los Angeles! #SuperBeetle see full story
2 days ago: #ShredBotsMovie coming at you October 21! Here's a little peek: http://bit.ly/1yiKsLp. Shredbots #snowboarding see full story
2 days ago: Reed Hansen doing what he does best to claim his 7th Pro #Wakeskate World Championship! #wwaworlds | King of Wake see full story
2 days ago: Take your pick. #ThirstyThursday #RockstarEnergyModels see full story