Snowboard / Rebecca Torr
- Name: Rebecca Torr
- Nickname: Possum
- City state you live in: Breckenridge, Colorado
- Birthday: March 15th 1990
- Age when you started snowboarding: 15
- Favorite place to snowboard: Breckenridge CO, anywhere in NZ!
- Sponsors: Billabong, Electric Visual, Breckenridge Mountain, Mons Royale, Transform Gloves
- Inspiration: Any one who is having fun whatever their circumstances and living life with passion and compassion for others.
- Whats on your iPod playlist: I usually like to listen to any club bangers/ top 40 but recently I have been loving riding to more mellow stuff like The Eagles, Monsters of folk, Olin and the moon and band of horses.
- Something most people don't know about you: There's no secrets with me most people know everything about me Haha! I suppose most people assume I grew up in the mountains in NZ but I grew up 5 minutes from the beach in a small rural town in the North Island of NZ. Its funny how I fell into snowboarding.
- Famous Quote you like: Be the change you want in the world.
- How did you get started Snowboarding: I would do a trip to the mountain in the north island in NZ once or twice a year with my family, I first tried skiing, but then my older brothers and sister started snowboarding and naturally I wanted to be
- Career Highlights, Awards, Contest Results: 4th Overall Winter Dew tour 2011/12; 2nd Overall Winter Dew tour 2010/11; Rookie of the year Dew tour 2010/1; 9th European X games Tignes 2011; 10th Aspen X games 2012; 10th Oakley arctic Challenge 2011
X Games Aspen 2014 - Day One
Day One of X Games Aspen couldn't have happened any other way. Just one year after a snowmobiling crash took the life of his brother, Caleb Moore, Colten Moore returned to X Games Snowmobile...
Matt Ladley & Kyle Mack Step Up at Mammoth Grand Prix; Chas Guldemond Makes U.S. Olympic Team
Friday’s Halfpipe Qualifier #3 at the Mammoth Grand Prix produced stiff competition with seven scores above 90 points. Matt Ladley, who had stomped a frontside...
Chas Guldemond & Kyle Mack Podium at Mammoth Grand Prix
January 16th, Mammoth Mountain Grand Prix, Olympic Qualifiers #3 and #4It was a big day for Rockstar Energy and the U.S. Snowboarding Team. Chas Guldemond took 3rd place in the first Olympic...
Déjà Vu Now Available on iTunes!
Déjà Vu Def: noun. deja vu - “The experience of thinking that a new situation had occurred before.” This is how it feels to us, like it was meant to...
Other Snowboard Athletes
1 hour ago: Who's carving up the mountain this weekend? Christy Prior cutting through some fresh snow. #snowboarding see full story
1 hour ago: Who's carving up the mountain this weekend? @ChristyPrior cutting through some fresh snow. #snowboarding http://t.co/6VTCuPz5RE see full story
2 hours ago: RT @VW: You’ve never seen old ladies move like this before #VW #VWTDI https://t.co/ko1f92RZK1 see full story
4 hours ago: Rough Riders! #SquadGoals Pierce The Veil | Sleeping With Sirens 📷: @grizzlemartin see full story
6 hours ago: Supercross fans! Who's coming out to the throw back themed race in Atlanta this weekend? | #RockstarEnergyModels see full story
6 hours ago: Supercross fans! Who's coming out to the throw back themed race in ATL this weekend? #RockstarEnergyModels #tbt http://t.co/8gfYWmf2mA see full story
23 hours ago: .@willieborm and friends pull some synchronized front flips at Park City. 📷: @noah_wallace | #skiing http://t.co/qGt3079rK5 see full story
23 hours ago: "Friends that ride together, fly together" - Willie Borm and friends pull some synchronized front flips at Park City Mountain Resort . 📷: @Noah_Wallace... see full story
1 day ago: Check out this lineup! Are you guys as stoked as we are?! @BealeStMusicFes TN, who is coming out?! #RockstarMusic http://t.co/IVcZAWIuMM see full story
1 day ago: Check out this lineup! Are you guys as stoked as we are?! Beagle Street Music Festival - Tennessee, who is coming out?! #RockstarMusic see full story
1 day ago: Watch Tanner Hall assault some natural and urban terrain in episode 3 of "#TannerHalln". View the full episode here: http://bit.ly/TannerHalln3 or... see full story
1 day ago: Watch @TannerHall assault some natural and urban terrain in episode 3 of "#TannerHalln" Click here: http://t.co/r6Dr9pg3yo see full story