Snowboard / Rebecca Torr
- Name: Rebecca Torr
- Nickname: Possum
- City state you live in: Breckenridge, Colorado
- Birthday: March 15th 1990
- Age when you started snowboarding: 15
- Favorite place to snowboard: Breckenridge CO, anywhere in NZ!
- Sponsors: Billabong, Electric Visual, Breckenridge Mountain, Mons Royale, Transform Gloves
- Inspiration: Any one who is having fun whatever their circumstances and living life with passion and compassion for others.
- Whats on your iPod playlist: I usually like to listen to any club bangers/ top 40 but recently I have been loving riding to more mellow stuff like The Eagles, Monsters of folk, Olin and the moon and band of horses.
- Something most people don't know about you: There's no secrets with me most people know everything about me Haha! I suppose most people assume I grew up in the mountains in NZ but I grew up 5 minutes from the beach in a small rural town in the North Island of NZ. Its funny how I fell into snowboarding.
- Famous Quote you like: Be the change you want in the world.
- How did you get started Snowboarding: I would do a trip to the mountain in the north island in NZ once or twice a year with my family, I first tried skiing, but then my older brothers and sister started snowboarding and naturally I wanted to be
- Career Highlights, Awards, Contest Results: 4th Overall Winter Dew tour 2011/12; 2nd Overall Winter Dew tour 2010/11; Rookie of the year Dew tour 2010/1; 9th European X games Tignes 2011; 10th Aspen X games 2012; 10th Oakley arctic Challenge 2011
X Games Aspen 2014 - Day One
Day One of X Games Aspen couldn't have happened any other way. Just one year after a snowmobiling crash took the life of his brother, Caleb Moore, Colten Moore returned to X Games Snowmobile...
Matt Ladley & Kyle Mack Step Up at Mammoth Grand Prix; Chas Guldemond Makes U.S. Olympic Team
Friday’s Halfpipe Qualifier #3 at the Mammoth Grand Prix produced stiff competition with seven scores above 90 points. Matt Ladley, who had stomped a frontside...
Chas Guldemond & Kyle Mack Podium at Mammoth Grand Prix
January 16th, Mammoth Mountain Grand Prix, Olympic Qualifiers #3 and #4It was a big day for Rockstar Energy and the U.S. Snowboarding Team. Chas Guldemond took 3rd place in the first Olympic...
Déjà Vu Now Available on iTunes!
Déjà Vu Def: noun. deja vu - “The experience of thinking that a new situation had occurred before.” This is how it feels to us, like it was meant to...
Other Snowboard Athletes
11 hours ago: On set with @WhereIsADTR for their video "I'm Made of Wax Larry, What Are You Made Of!" #TBT #RockstarMusic http://t.co/BO8cVX53vX see full story
14 hours ago: Just one week away from the first stop of @thekingofwake series! Who's coming? Tickets here: http://t.co/iF52JRAu13 http://t.co/qZNHB9JuZb see full story
14 hours ago: We're just one week away from the first stop of the 2014 King of Wake series! Who's coming out for Wake Games? Tickets here: http://kingofwake.com see full story
19 hours ago: .@Mannyslaysall on that K-grind. #SkateLife #RockstarSkate http://t.co/eWkCrT96T2 see full story
19 hours ago: Manny Santiago on that K-grind. #SkateLife #RockstarSkate see full story
2 days ago: Congrats to our #MissInkedUp Frankfurt winner, Christina! Visit www.inkedupworldtour.com to find out how you can participate in the #InkedUpTour model... see full story