Snowboard / Rebecca Torr
- Name: Rebecca Torr
- Nickname: Possum
- City state you live in: Breckenridge, Colorado
- Birthday: March 15th 1990
- Age when you started snowboarding: 15
- Favorite place to snowboard: Breckenridge CO, anywhere in NZ!
- Sponsors: Billabong, Electric Visual, Breckenridge Mountain, Mons Royale, Transform Gloves
- Inspiration: Any one who is having fun whatever their circumstances and living life with passion and compassion for others.
- Whats on your iPod playlist: I usually like to listen to any club bangers/ top 40 but recently I have been loving riding to more mellow stuff like The Eagles, Monsters of folk, Olin and the moon and band of horses.
- Something most people don't know about you: There's no secrets with me most people know everything about me Haha! I suppose most people assume I grew up in the mountains in NZ but I grew up 5 minutes from the beach in a small rural town in the North Island of NZ. Its funny how I fell into snowboarding.
- Famous Quote you like: Be the change you want in the world.
- How did you get started Snowboarding: I would do a trip to the mountain in the north island in NZ once or twice a year with my family, I first tried skiing, but then my older brothers and sister started snowboarding and naturally I wanted to be
- Career Highlights, Awards, Contest Results: 4th Overall Winter Dew tour 2011/12; 2nd Overall Winter Dew tour 2010/11; Rookie of the year Dew tour 2010/1; 9th European X games Tignes 2011; 10th Aspen X games 2012; 10th Oakley arctic Challenge 2011
X Games Aspen 2014 - Day One
Day One of X Games Aspen couldn't have happened any other way. Just one year after a snowmobiling crash took the life of his brother, Caleb Moore, Colten Moore returned to X Games Snowmobile...
Matt Ladley & Kyle Mack Step Up at Mammoth Grand Prix; Chas Guldemond Makes U.S. Olympic Team
Friday’s Halfpipe Qualifier #3 at the Mammoth Grand Prix produced stiff competition with seven scores above 90 points. Matt Ladley, who had stomped a frontside...
Chas Guldemond & Kyle Mack Podium at Mammoth Grand Prix
January 16th, Mammoth Mountain Grand Prix, Olympic Qualifiers #3 and #4It was a big day for Rockstar Energy and the U.S. Snowboarding Team. Chas Guldemond took 3rd place in the first Olympic...
Déjà Vu Now Available on iTunes!
Déjà Vu Def: noun. deja vu - “The experience of thinking that a new situation had occurred before.” This is how it feels to us, like it was meant to...
Other Snowboard Athletes
6 hours ago: Everyday is spring break for our beautiful #RockstarEnergyModels. 🌊🌴☀️😎 see full story
6 hours ago: Everyday is spring break for our beautiful #RockstarEnergyModels. 🌊🌴☀️😎 http://t.co/dggUGJZkve see full story
9 hours ago: RT @Summerfest: IT'S HERE!!! The Grounds Stage headliner acts have just been announced for Summerfest 2015! http://t.co/3OAazHYGOh http://t… see full story
10 hours ago: Cruise over to http://t.co/1Rsmat8FGu for your chance to win your own Husky 350 along with a year supply of Rockstar! http://t.co/kxhcWtOIS3 see full story
10 hours ago: Our Rockstar Energy Racing team are stoked on their Husqvarna dirt bikes and now's your chance to get your paws on one! Cruise over to... see full story
16 hours ago: We can't get enough of our new #RockstarPinaColada, neither can @Elliotsloan and his friend Yoda! 😂 #ThirstyThursday http://t.co/oYv6jQkFVX see full story
16 hours ago: We can't get enough of our new #RockstarPinaColada, neither can Elliot Sloan or his friend Yoda. 😂 #ThirstyThursday see full story
1 day ago: .@minicoop175 manning the rhythm section on #WhoopsWednesday. @StarYamahaMX | #Supercross http://t.co/cmMgu2UGlM see full story
1 day ago: Cooper Webb manning the rhythm section for #WhoopsWednesday. Star Racing Yamaha | #Supercross see full story
1 day ago: Keri Herman blasting up and over the Swiss Alps at the Nine Queens contest in Austria. #skiing http://t.co/yzoivPrqsv see full story
1 day ago: Keri Herman blasting up and over the Swiss Alps at the Nine Queens contest in Austria. #skiing see full story
2 days ago: Just because there may still be snow on the ground, doesn't mean you can't start planning for your days at the beach?! www.rocsktarenergyshop.com | ☀️👙 see full story