Snowboard / Rebecca Torr
- Name: Rebecca Torr
- Nickname: Possum
- City state you live in: Breckenridge, Colorado
- Birthday: March 15th 1990
- Age when you started snowboarding: 15
- Favorite place to snowboard: Breckenridge CO, anywhere in NZ!
- Sponsors: Billabong, Electric Visual, Breckenridge Mountain, Mons Royale, Transform Gloves
- Inspiration: Any one who is having fun whatever their circumstances and living life with passion and compassion for others.
- Whats on your iPod playlist: I usually like to listen to any club bangers/ top 40 but recently I have been loving riding to more mellow stuff like The Eagles, Monsters of folk, Olin and the moon and band of horses.
- Something most people don't know about you: There's no secrets with me most people know everything about me Haha! I suppose most people assume I grew up in the mountains in NZ but I grew up 5 minutes from the beach in a small rural town in the North Island of NZ. Its funny how I fell into snowboarding.
- Famous Quote you like: Be the change you want in the world.
- How did you get started Snowboarding: I would do a trip to the mountain in the north island in NZ once or twice a year with my family, I first tried skiing, but then my older brothers and sister started snowboarding and naturally I wanted to be
- Career Highlights, Awards, Contest Results: 4th Overall Winter Dew tour 2011/12; 2nd Overall Winter Dew tour 2010/11; Rookie of the year Dew tour 2010/1; 9th European X games Tignes 2011; 10th Aspen X games 2012; 10th Oakley arctic Challenge 2011
X Games Aspen 2014 - Day One
Day One of X Games Aspen couldn't have happened any other way. Just one year after a snowmobiling crash took the life of his brother, Caleb Moore, Colten Moore returned to X Games Snowmobile...
Matt Ladley & Kyle Mack Step Up at Mammoth Grand Prix; Chas Guldemond Makes U.S. Olympic Team
Friday’s Halfpipe Qualifier #3 at the Mammoth Grand Prix produced stiff competition with seven scores above 90 points. Matt Ladley, who had stomped a frontside...
Chas Guldemond & Kyle Mack Podium at Mammoth Grand Prix
January 16th, Mammoth Mountain Grand Prix, Olympic Qualifiers #3 and #4It was a big day for Rockstar Energy and the U.S. Snowboarding Team. Chas Guldemond took 3rd place in the first Olympic...
Déjà Vu Now Available on iTunes!
Déjà Vu Def: noun. deja vu - “The experience of thinking that a new situation had occurred before.” This is how it feels to us, like it was meant to...
Other Snowboard Athletes
7 hours ago: In more moto news, @StarYamahaMX's @Jeremy6Martin took 3rd place overall in the east coast 250 championship! 🏁🏆 http://t.co/3NK6WemNhl see full story
7 hours ago: In more moto news, Star Racing Yamaha's Jeremy Martin clenched 3rd place overall for the east coast 250 championship. So proud of our #RockstarRacing... see full story
8 hours ago: Is it summer yet? Looks that way to our #RockstarEnergyModels who enjoyed some fun in the sun at @TheWWA #CancunPro 😎 http://t.co/yaKCTp86qK see full story
8 hours ago: is it summer yet? Looks that way to our #RockstarEnergyModels who enjoyed some fun in the sun at #CancunPro this weekend. #WBWS see full story
10 hours ago: Rockstar Racing proudly introduces Christophe Pourcel to the @Husqvarna1903 factory team! Welcome to the #RockstarFam http://t.co/dDzxMlpJuW see full story
12 hours ago: Rockstar Energy Racing proudly introduces Christophe Pourcel to our Husqvarna Factory racing team. He will be ripping on a 450 Husky for the 2015 Pro... see full story
12 hours ago: Go big or don't go at all. @lauraenever finds some serious shelter at P-Pass. #surfing http://t.co/achEzGB9Nn see full story
13 hours ago: Go big or don't go at all. Laura Enever finds some serious shelter at P-Pass. #surfing see full story
3 days ago: RT @LOORRS: Pro Lite winner @rockstarenergy @ryanbeat51 #LOORRS http://t.co/2WimSDH2i6 see full story
3 days ago: Peace out work week! We are off and ready to hit the outdoors. Where will this weekend take you?! ✌🏼️#snowboarding | CHAS GULDEMOND see full story
3 days ago: Peace out work week! We are off and ready to hit the outdoors. Where will this weekend take you? ✌🏼️#snowboarding http://t.co/X83vgfupJG see full story
4 days ago: Andreas Wiig soaking up the scenery and sending one deep at the #RockstarSpringFling. #snowboarding see full story