Snowboard / Rebecca Torr
- Name: Rebecca Torr
- Nickname: Possum
- City state you live in: Breckenridge, Colorado
- Birthday: March 15th 1990
- Age when you started snowboarding: 15
- Favorite place to snowboard: Breckenridge CO, anywhere in NZ!
- Sponsors: Billabong, Electric Visual, Breckenridge Mountain, Mons Royale, Transform Gloves
- Inspiration: Any one who is having fun whatever their circumstances and living life with passion and compassion for others.
- Whats on your iPod playlist: I usually like to listen to any club bangers/ top 40 but recently I have been loving riding to more mellow stuff like The Eagles, Monsters of folk, Olin and the moon and band of horses.
- Something most people don't know about you: There's no secrets with me most people know everything about me Haha! I suppose most people assume I grew up in the mountains in NZ but I grew up 5 minutes from the beach in a small rural town in the North Island of NZ. Its funny how I fell into snowboarding.
- Famous Quote you like: Be the change you want in the world.
- How did you get started Snowboarding: I would do a trip to the mountain in the north island in NZ once or twice a year with my family, I first tried skiing, but then my older brothers and sister started snowboarding and naturally I wanted to be
- Career Highlights, Awards, Contest Results: 4th Overall Winter Dew tour 2011/12; 2nd Overall Winter Dew tour 2010/11; Rookie of the year Dew tour 2010/1; 9th European X games Tignes 2011; 10th Aspen X games 2012; 10th Oakley arctic Challenge 2011
X Games Aspen 2014 - Day One
Day One of X Games Aspen couldn't have happened any other way. Just one year after a snowmobiling crash took the life of his brother, Caleb Moore, Colten Moore returned to X Games Snowmobile...
Matt Ladley & Kyle Mack Step Up at Mammoth Grand Prix; Chas Guldemond Makes U.S. Olympic Team
Friday’s Halfpipe Qualifier #3 at the Mammoth Grand Prix produced stiff competition with seven scores above 90 points. Matt Ladley, who had stomped a frontside...
Chas Guldemond & Kyle Mack Podium at Mammoth Grand Prix
January 16th, Mammoth Mountain Grand Prix, Olympic Qualifiers #3 and #4It was a big day for Rockstar Energy and the U.S. Snowboarding Team. Chas Guldemond took 3rd place in the first Olympic...
Déjà Vu Now Available on iTunes!
Déjà Vu Def: noun. deja vu - “The experience of thinking that a new situation had occurred before.” This is how it feels to us, like it was meant to...
Other Snowboard Athletes
19 hours ago: Catch the boys @bretlittle @nicktaylor941 @benihoran @reedhansen shred the beautiful waters of the Philippine Islands in the 1st Episode of #TWST Spring... see full story
23 hours ago: RT @alliancewake: Philippines Spring Training with the @WakeskateTour and @rockstarenergy - Episode 1 http://t.co/g628mk4U4p http://t.co/d… see full story
2 days ago: You heard it here first : This Thursday, May 28th @tannerfoust is taking over the #RockstarEnergy Twitter account to answer your questions about this week's... see full story
2 days ago: #merica @jessharbour @rockstarenergymodels #MDW #RockstarLife #MemorialDay see full story
3 days ago: Rockstar rider @mx_panda on the podium today at GP Great Britain! #RockstarMoto #Moto see full story
3 days ago: #Repost @gncc_racing with @repostapp. ・・・ Ryan Sipes gets his best GNCC finish at the Mountaineer Run, second overall! #GNCCLIVE #RockstarMoto @r_sipes see full story
3 days ago: Fun in the sun action with these two babes #MDW #SundayFunday #RockstarLife @aliciawatson8 @anniee_tagye @rockstarenergymodels see full story
3 days ago: Fun in the sun action with these two babes 😎🔥 #MDW #SundayFunday #RockstarLife @aliciawatson08… https://t.co/eLbTKwu7cZ see full story
5 days ago: RT @AdobePremiere: VIDEO | @TannerFoust Drift: http://t.co/H1zK7kDrvI #CreativeCloud workflow: http://t.co/jeMXc2l6fS #RockstarEnergy http… see full story
6 days ago: #RockstarEnergy is on Snapchat! Make sure you add us by taking a picture of this on Snapchat and… https://t.co/J4XsAaPJ7h see full story
7 days ago: #RockstarHorchata here to kickstart your hump day. Hit retweet if you've tried it! http://t.co/G7O8YoWtoa see full story