Snowboard / Rebecca Torr
- Name: Rebecca Torr
- Nickname: Possum
- City state you live in: Breckenridge, Colorado
- Birthday: March 15th 1990
- Age when you started snowboarding: 15
- Favorite place to snowboard: Breckenridge CO, anywhere in NZ!
- Sponsors: Billabong, Electric Visual, Breckenridge Mountain, Mons Royale, Transform Gloves
- Inspiration: Any one who is having fun whatever their circumstances and living life with passion and compassion for others.
- Whats on your iPod playlist: I usually like to listen to any club bangers/ top 40 but recently I have been loving riding to more mellow stuff like The Eagles, Monsters of folk, Olin and the moon and band of horses.
- Something most people don't know about you: There's no secrets with me most people know everything about me Haha! I suppose most people assume I grew up in the mountains in NZ but I grew up 5 minutes from the beach in a small rural town in the North Island of NZ. Its funny how I fell into snowboarding.
- Famous Quote you like: Be the change you want in the world.
- How did you get started Snowboarding: I would do a trip to the mountain in the north island in NZ once or twice a year with my family, I first tried skiing, but then my older brothers and sister started snowboarding and naturally I wanted to be
- Career Highlights, Awards, Contest Results: 4th Overall Winter Dew tour 2011/12; 2nd Overall Winter Dew tour 2010/11; Rookie of the year Dew tour 2010/1; 9th European X games Tignes 2011; 10th Aspen X games 2012; 10th Oakley arctic Challenge 2011
X Games Aspen 2014 - Day One
Day One of X Games Aspen couldn't have happened any other way. Just one year after a snowmobiling crash took the life of his brother, Caleb Moore, Colten Moore returned to X Games Snowmobile...
Matt Ladley & Kyle Mack Step Up at Mammoth Grand Prix; Chas Guldemond Makes U.S. Olympic Team
Friday’s Halfpipe Qualifier #3 at the Mammoth Grand Prix produced stiff competition with seven scores above 90 points. Matt Ladley, who had stomped a frontside...
Chas Guldemond & Kyle Mack Podium at Mammoth Grand Prix
January 16th, Mammoth Mountain Grand Prix, Olympic Qualifiers #3 and #4It was a big day for Rockstar Energy and the U.S. Snowboarding Team. Chas Guldemond took 3rd place in the first Olympic...
Déjà Vu Now Available on iTunes!
Déjà Vu Def: noun. deja vu - “The experience of thinking that a new situation had occurred before.” This is how it feels to us, like it was meant to...
Other Snowboard Athletes
1 hour ago: Coming to you LIVE from the Rockstar Snapchat drinkrockstar is @FredricAasbo with all the #formulad finals action! http://t.co/VyDCovdpZD see full story
3 hours ago: Quebec City come get rowdy with the DÉJÀ VU Movie crew tonight for the premiere of ENCORE at Séminaire de Québec at 9pm! see full story
6 hours ago: @Codyhesse_ takes us behind his journey to nailing his infamous Triple Flip - http://t.co/8lFIEoafke see full story
1 day ago: #TBT to when @kaskade blew our minds at his sold out show at Staples Center! Good luck on the rest of Automatic! http://t.co/6B5tY62vde see full story
1 day ago: RT @Elliotsloan: Sunset lien 😎✌🏼️🌅 http://t.co/ydAWZH30Y0 see full story
1 day ago: Thirsty Thursday x Rockstar Boom! Have you tried one yet? see full story
2 days ago: Barrels in Bunyip Country with @BedeDurbidge83 and @Keanu_Asing || http://t.co/IN5fp8NsZh see full story
2 days ago: Mad Max game limited edition Rockstar Energy Drink Original and Punched themed cans available in Stores NOW! Collect codes printed under the tab to get... see full story
2 days ago: Stop what you're doing and peep @TheDahrkness @xgames #RealSki edit NOW 💥💥 http://t.co/4WdS17fp3g http://t.co/AF4xXD0NNp see full story
3 days ago: Sammy Carlson #RealSki edit for @xgames is live on the site and completely out of this world! Head over to xgam.es/1P7U6qO to check it out and drop him a... see full story
4 days ago: San Bernardino join us for the largest punk show to ever hit Southern California THIS WEEKEND at the San Manuel Amphitheater!! Grab your tickets while you... see full story
5 days ago: We couldn't be more stoked for Kelvin Hoefler on his first ever Street League Skateboarding Super Crown Championship win today! Massive congratulations! see full story