Snowboard / Spencer O'Brien
- Nickname: Sko, Spence
- Sport: Snowboarding
- City/State you reside in: Courtenay, BC
- Birthday: 2/2
- Age when first started snowboarding: 11
- Favorite place to snowboard: Europe
- Sponsors: Rockstar, Nike, APO, Clast, Nixon, Whistler, Blackcomb
- Inspiration: My family and friends
- What's on your iPod playlist? Nicki Minaj and Rihanna
- When I'm not snowboarding I like to: Cook and bake
- Something that most people don't know about you: I'm addicted to dessert, hence the baking...
- How did you start snowboarding? ? I started snowboarding at Mt.Washington on Vancouver Island when I was 11 years old. My whole family would go on the weekends and I fell in love with it.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 2012 TTR Slopestyle World Champion, 2 x Dew Cup Slopestyle Champion, 3 x X Games Medalist, 2008 Transworld Rider's Poll Rookie of the Year.
Congrats to our Rockstar Athletes that medaled in Sochi!
We are proud to announce that not only did Rockstar athletes compete in Sochi, but we also had a few that medaled! Joss Christensen took GOLD on the Sochi podium in Men's Snow Slopestyle, while...
Rockstar Athletes Medal at X Games Aspen
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed in X Games Aspen 2014!A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dan Brisse: Real Snow SILVERMaddie Bowman: Ski Superpipe GOLDSpencer...
X Games Aspen 2014 - Day One
Day One of X Games Aspen couldn't have happened any other way. Just one year after a snowmobiling crash took the life of his brother, Caleb Moore, Colten Moore returned to X Games Snowmobile...
Matt Ladley & Kyle Mack Step Up at Mammoth Grand Prix; Chas Guldemond Makes U.S. Olympic Team
Friday’s Halfpipe Qualifier #3 at the Mammoth Grand Prix produced stiff competition with seven scores above 90 points. Matt Ladley, who had stomped a frontside...
Chas Guldemond & Kyle Mack Podium at Mammoth Grand Prix
January 16th, Mammoth Mountain Grand Prix, Olympic Qualifiers #3 and #4It was a big day for Rockstar Energy and the U.S. Snowboarding Team. Chas Guldemond took 3rd place in the first Olympic...
Déjà Vu Now Available on iTunes!
Déjà Vu Def: noun. deja vu - “The experience of thinking that a new situation had occurred before.” This is how it feels to us, like it was meant to...
Other Snowboard Athletes
1 day ago: Prepping the Huskies for the race tonight! #MEC #supercross @Rockstar_Racing http://t.co/bBbmRAZCiW see full story
2 days ago: Come join us at @TerribleHerbst in Henderson, NV! 601 Marks Street #PartyLikeARockstar http://t.co/ogsvMBDXcX see full story
2 days ago: @SWATKat18 Looks great! see full story
2 days ago: If you're in Las Vegas, stop by @TerribleHerbst in Henderson and meet the new team! @Rockstar_Racing @HusqvarnaUSA http://t.co/meau4HNGdO see full story
2 days ago: Charlie's Angels got nothin' on us. #RockstarLife #RockstarEnergyModels http://t.co/ZOHvOoQQq5 see full story
2 days ago: Charlie's Angels got nothin' on us. #RockstarEnergyModels see full story
2 days ago: RT @TerribleHerbst: Head to #TerribleHerbst on Galleria at Sunset today w/ the @rockstarenergy race team before #MEC @SamBoydStadium! http:… see full story
2 days ago: Tom Dugan in the Cowbell Challenge at #TexasToast2014! see full story
2 days ago: We're at the The Calgary Tattoo & Arts Festival for the final stop of the 2014 #InkedUpTour! Our featured artist is Mike DeVries. If you like his can art,... see full story
3 days ago: Headed to Las Vegas this weekend? Stop by Terrible Herbst and meet the team! Jason Anderson | Martin Davalos | Zach Osborne | Zach Bell Rockstar Energy... see full story
3 days ago: Give it a try. Photo: Tj Ellis see full story
3 days ago: Who just got a chill? #FrozenFlame | August Burns Red see full story