Snowboard / Spencer O'Brien
- Nickname: Sko, Spence
- Sport: Snowboarding
- City/State you reside in: Courtenay, BC
- Birthday: 2/2
- Age when first started snowboarding: 11
- Favorite place to snowboard: Europe
- Sponsors: Rockstar, Nike, APO, Clast, Nixon, Whistler, Blackcomb
- Inspiration: My family and friends
- What's on your iPod playlist? Nicki Minaj and Rihanna
- When I'm not snowboarding I like to: Cook and bake
- Something that most people don't know about you: I'm addicted to dessert, hence the baking...
- How did you start snowboarding? ? I started snowboarding at Mt.Washington on Vancouver Island when I was 11 years old. My whole family would go on the weekends and I fell in love with it.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 2012 TTR Slopestyle World Champion, 2 x Dew Cup Slopestyle Champion, 3 x X Games Medalist, 2008 Transworld Rider's Poll Rookie of the Year.
Congrats to our Rockstar Athletes that medaled in Sochi!
We are proud to announce that not only did Rockstar athletes compete in Sochi, but we also had a few that medaled! Joss Christensen took GOLD on the Sochi podium in Men's Snow Slopestyle, while...
Rockstar Athletes Medal at X Games Aspen
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed in X Games Aspen 2014!A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dan Brisse: Real Snow SILVERMaddie Bowman: Ski Superpipe GOLDSpencer...
X Games Aspen 2014 - Day One
Day One of X Games Aspen couldn't have happened any other way. Just one year after a snowmobiling crash took the life of his brother, Caleb Moore, Colten Moore returned to X Games Snowmobile...
Matt Ladley & Kyle Mack Step Up at Mammoth Grand Prix; Chas Guldemond Makes U.S. Olympic Team
Friday’s Halfpipe Qualifier #3 at the Mammoth Grand Prix produced stiff competition with seven scores above 90 points. Matt Ladley, who had stomped a frontside...
Chas Guldemond & Kyle Mack Podium at Mammoth Grand Prix
January 16th, Mammoth Mountain Grand Prix, Olympic Qualifiers #3 and #4It was a big day for Rockstar Energy and the U.S. Snowboarding Team. Chas Guldemond took 3rd place in the first Olympic...
Déjà Vu Now Available on iTunes!
Déjà Vu Def: noun. deja vu - “The experience of thinking that a new situation had occurred before.” This is how it feels to us, like it was meant to...
Other Snowboard Athletes
15 hours ago: @SafeInSoundFest kicks off Thursday in Montreal! Have you bought your tickets yet? http://t.co/L2CXq0UTuc http://t.co/pgflfrEhRC see full story
18 hours ago: Our European #RockstarEnergyModels are coming in HOT on #ModelMonday see full story
2 days ago: Eric Geiselman blowing the fins out #surfing see full story
2 days ago: Glen Coldenhoff delivers at #MXGP Assen taking 3rd overall 🏆🏁 #motocross http://t.co/RkTD7LYkM1 see full story
3 days ago: Our #RockstarEnergyModels are heating up Terminus Wake Park! We'll be there, will you? http://t.co/8Z89f6FAsH see full story
3 days ago: Summer's not over yet - beat the heat with a #RockstarBoom ! see full story
4 days ago: It's heating up out there! Chill out with a new #RockstarBoom 💥 http://t.co/WzgQVa64fv see full story
4 days ago: Tanner Foust full speed ahead into the weekend! #TGIF see full story
5 days ago: Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory riders @elhombre_21 and Christophe Pourcel extend contracts: http://t.co/p9c7Oi6wEj see full story
5 days ago: The sky's the limit and Chas Guldemond is just getting started! see full story
6 days ago: Things just got even hotter for our #RockstarEnergyModels with our newest addition to the squad! #WCW see full story
7 days ago: Tune into @nbcagt tonight at 8pm EST/5pm PST to vote for @Jfitzo @julsduss @garlandfmx @CantrellFMX ! http://t.co/m6dtqtgQJT see full story