Snowboard / Spencer O'Brien
- Nickname: Sko, Spence
- Sport: Snowboarding
- City/State you reside in: Courtenay, BC
- Birthday: 2/2
- Age when first started snowboarding: 11
- Favorite place to snowboard: Europe
- Sponsors: Rockstar, Nike, APO, Clast, Nixon, Whistler, Blackcomb
- Inspiration: My family and friends
- What's on your iPod playlist? Nicki Minaj and Rihanna
- When I'm not snowboarding I like to: Cook and bake
- Something that most people don't know about you: I'm addicted to dessert, hence the baking...
- How did you start snowboarding? ? I started snowboarding at Mt.Washington on Vancouver Island when I was 11 years old. My whole family would go on the weekends and I fell in love with it.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 2012 TTR Slopestyle World Champion, 2 x Dew Cup Slopestyle Champion, 3 x X Games Medalist, 2008 Transworld Rider's Poll Rookie of the Year.
Congrats to our Rockstar Athletes that medaled in Sochi!
We are proud to announce that not only did Rockstar athletes compete in Sochi, but we also had a few that medaled! Joss Christensen took GOLD on the Sochi podium in Men's Snow Slopestyle, while...
Rockstar Athletes Medal at X Games Aspen
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed in X Games Aspen 2014!A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dan Brisse: Real Snow SILVERMaddie Bowman: Ski Superpipe GOLDSpencer...
X Games Aspen 2014 - Day One
Day One of X Games Aspen couldn't have happened any other way. Just one year after a snowmobiling crash took the life of his brother, Caleb Moore, Colten Moore returned to X Games Snowmobile...
Matt Ladley & Kyle Mack Step Up at Mammoth Grand Prix; Chas Guldemond Makes U.S. Olympic Team
Friday’s Halfpipe Qualifier #3 at the Mammoth Grand Prix produced stiff competition with seven scores above 90 points. Matt Ladley, who had stomped a frontside...
Chas Guldemond & Kyle Mack Podium at Mammoth Grand Prix
January 16th, Mammoth Mountain Grand Prix, Olympic Qualifiers #3 and #4It was a big day for Rockstar Energy and the U.S. Snowboarding Team. Chas Guldemond took 3rd place in the first Olympic...
Déjà Vu Now Available on iTunes!
Déjà Vu Def: noun. deja vu - “The experience of thinking that a new situation had occurred before.” This is how it feels to us, like it was meant to...
Other Snowboard Athletes
6 hours ago: RT @XGames: “I’m excited to redeem myself at #XGames, after not making finals and dealing with an injury last year.”-Elliot Sloan http://t.… see full story
7 hours ago: Nathaniel Curran running down a dream. #surfing http://t.co/vab82L3vhR see full story
7 hours ago: Nathaniel Curran running down a dream. #surfing see full story
11 hours ago: RT @kelvinhoefler: Part Coming soon: Thrasher Magazine http://t.co/VDzBZZb6rG see full story
11 hours ago: Watch Kelvin Hoefler dropped 12 packs of bangers at the #TWSPark. Cruise over to Thrasher Magazine this Saturday when his "Green Card" part drops and watch... see full story
11 hours ago: Silje Norendal's switch game is on point. Good luck this weekend! #Snowboarding see full story
13 hours ago: Our biker babes are ready for #DaytonaSX this weekend. Who's coming out? #RockstarEnergyModels | #Supercross http://t.co/h9xYTYmf3e see full story
13 hours ago: Our biker babes are ready for #DaytonaSX this weekend. Who's coming out? #RockstarEnergyModels see full story
1 day ago: Jackson "Jacko" Strong throwing one sideways for #WhipItWednesday. #FMX see full story
1 day ago: Control wizard Manny Santiago stomping around at OC Ramps. see full story