Snowboard / Spencer O'Brien
- Nickname: Sko, Spence
- Sport: Snowboarding
- City/State you reside in: Courtenay, BC
- Birthday: 2/2
- Age when first started snowboarding: 11
- Favorite place to snowboard: Europe
- Sponsors: Rockstar, Nike, APO, Clast, Nixon, Whistler, Blackcomb
- Inspiration: My family and friends
- What's on your iPod playlist? Nicki Minaj and Rihanna
- When I'm not snowboarding I like to: Cook and bake
- Something that most people don't know about you: I'm addicted to dessert, hence the baking...
- How did you start snowboarding? ? I started snowboarding at Mt.Washington on Vancouver Island when I was 11 years old. My whole family would go on the weekends and I fell in love with it.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 2012 TTR Slopestyle World Champion, 2 x Dew Cup Slopestyle Champion, 3 x X Games Medalist, 2008 Transworld Rider's Poll Rookie of the Year.
Congrats to our Rockstar Athletes that medaled in Sochi!
We are proud to announce that not only did Rockstar athletes compete in Sochi, but we also had a few that medaled! Joss Christensen took GOLD on the Sochi podium in Men's Snow Slopestyle, while...
Rockstar Athletes Medal at X Games Aspen
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed in X Games Aspen 2014!A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dan Brisse: Real Snow SILVERMaddie Bowman: Ski Superpipe GOLDSpencer...
X Games Aspen 2014 - Day One
Day One of X Games Aspen couldn't have happened any other way. Just one year after a snowmobiling crash took the life of his brother, Caleb Moore, Colten Moore returned to X Games Snowmobile...
Matt Ladley & Kyle Mack Step Up at Mammoth Grand Prix; Chas Guldemond Makes U.S. Olympic Team
Friday’s Halfpipe Qualifier #3 at the Mammoth Grand Prix produced stiff competition with seven scores above 90 points. Matt Ladley, who had stomped a frontside...
Chas Guldemond & Kyle Mack Podium at Mammoth Grand Prix
January 16th, Mammoth Mountain Grand Prix, Olympic Qualifiers #3 and #4It was a big day for Rockstar Energy and the U.S. Snowboarding Team. Chas Guldemond took 3rd place in the first Olympic...
Déjà Vu Now Available on iTunes!
Déjà Vu Def: noun. deja vu - “The experience of thinking that a new situation had occurred before.” This is how it feels to us, like it was meant to...
Other Snowboard Athletes
2 hours ago: Come hang with Cory Lopez, @Mattmeola & @HappyReef76 tonight from 8pm - 10pm at Zimzala in the Shorebreak hotel! https://t.co/ZGzoT5jTsQ see full story
8 hours ago: There's still time to get your vote in for @Priestleybip's @XGames Real Wake Part! Check it out here: https://t.co/FXmkTvGF9L see full story
8 hours ago: Davey Cathels is coming up in Rd. 2 Heat 10 at the #VansUSOpen! see full story
9 hours ago: 8.6.2016 https://t.co/VpkciUh1zd see full story
1 day ago: Big weekend for Rob MacCachren who claimed first place in Pro 2 both nights at Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series in Glen Helen!! see full story
1 day ago: Big weekend for @maccachren who claimed first place in Pro 2 both nights at @LOORRS in Glen Helen!! https://t.co/WN6zvBBpBZ see full story
1 day ago: Check in with Rockstar surf team rider Andrew Jacobson on our Snapchat DRINKROCKSTAR live from the #VansUSOpen! see full story
1 day ago: Check in with Rockstar surf team rider Andrew Jacobson on our Snapchat DRINKROCKSTAR live from the #VansUSOpen! https://t.co/ls2zcZ3bVg see full story
2 days ago: Max Nagl tops the podium at the MXGP of the Czech Republic! 🏁 photo credit: @jpacevedophoto #RockstarHusky #OneTeam #NoBorders Husqvarna Motorcycles see full story
2 days ago: Max Nagl tops the podium at the @mxgp of the Czech Republic! 🏁 photo credit: @jpacevedophoto @Husqvarna1903 https://t.co/PZaspFQsym see full story
2 days ago: Team Rockstar wins Smackfest 2016 in Hermosa Beach, CA! see full story
3 days ago: Jason Anderson's Snapchat Takeover is in full effect live from #LOORRS 👻 DRINKROCKSTAR see full story