Snowboard / Spencer O'Brien
- Nickname: Sko, Spence
- Sport: Snowboarding
- City/State you reside in: Courtenay, BC
- Birthday: 2/2
- Age when first started snowboarding: 11
- Favorite place to snowboard: Europe
- Sponsors: Rockstar, Nike, APO, Clast, Nixon, Whistler, Blackcomb
- Inspiration: My family and friends
- What's on your iPod playlist? Nicki Minaj and Rihanna
- When I'm not snowboarding I like to: Cook and bake
- Something that most people don't know about you: I'm addicted to dessert, hence the baking...
- How did you start snowboarding? ? I started snowboarding at Mt.Washington on Vancouver Island when I was 11 years old. My whole family would go on the weekends and I fell in love with it.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 2012 TTR Slopestyle World Champion, 2 x Dew Cup Slopestyle Champion, 3 x X Games Medalist, 2008 Transworld Rider's Poll Rookie of the Year.
Congrats to our Rockstar Athletes that medaled in Sochi!
We are proud to announce that not only did Rockstar athletes compete in Sochi, but we also had a few that medaled! Joss Christensen took GOLD on the Sochi podium in Men's Snow Slopestyle, while...
Rockstar Athletes Medal at X Games Aspen
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed in X Games Aspen 2014!A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dan Brisse: Real Snow SILVERMaddie Bowman: Ski Superpipe GOLDSpencer...
X Games Aspen 2014 - Day One
Day One of X Games Aspen couldn't have happened any other way. Just one year after a snowmobiling crash took the life of his brother, Caleb Moore, Colten Moore returned to X Games Snowmobile...
Matt Ladley & Kyle Mack Step Up at Mammoth Grand Prix; Chas Guldemond Makes U.S. Olympic Team
Friday’s Halfpipe Qualifier #3 at the Mammoth Grand Prix produced stiff competition with seven scores above 90 points. Matt Ladley, who had stomped a frontside...
Chas Guldemond & Kyle Mack Podium at Mammoth Grand Prix
January 16th, Mammoth Mountain Grand Prix, Olympic Qualifiers #3 and #4It was a big day for Rockstar Energy and the U.S. Snowboarding Team. Chas Guldemond took 3rd place in the first Olympic...
Déjà Vu Now Available on iTunes!
Déjà Vu Def: noun. deja vu - “The experience of thinking that a new situation had occurred before.” This is how it feels to us, like it was meant to...
Other Snowboard Athletes
22 minutes ago: Feeling #thankful. @RileyLeboe photo: Daniel Ronnback http://t.co/0o5kmUQb38 see full story
24 minutes ago: Feeling #thankful. Riley Leboe Photo: Daniel Ronnback see full story
19 hours ago: Traveling today? Grab a can. http://t.co/74HPXjRxVf see full story
2 days ago: Two weeks away! Dawn of a New Era. #Road2RockstarHusky @Rockstar_Racing @HusqvarnaNA @elhombre_21 http://t.co/EYPNSQNTiD see full story
2 days ago: Two weeks away! Dawn of a New Era. #Road2RockstarHusky Rockstar Energy Racing | Husqvarna | Jason Anderson | Rockstar Energy Drink Motocross see full story
2 days ago: @Ashthomas__ Agreed! see full story
2 days ago: Meet @FergusonGabe, one of the newest additions to the #RockstarEnergy #snowboarding team: http://t.co/9OpgwKoFSZ see full story
2 days ago: Meet Gabe Ferguson, one of the newest additions to the Rockstar Energy snowboard team: http://bit.ly/gfergusonprofile see full story
3 days ago: .@alexigodb0ut throwing hammers in his spring edit! #skiing http://t.co/drqmKjjFoG see full story
3 days ago: Our #RockstarEnergyModels looking white hot this #ModelMonday! see full story
4 days ago: One week left to enter to #win this limited edition #InkedUpTour can set! All you have to do is visit http://www.inkedupworldtour.com and vote for your... see full story
5 days ago: The 2014 #Endurocross season comes down to the final round tonight in Ontario, CA! JCR/Honda's Colton Haaker currently sits 2nd… but nothing is final... see full story