Snowboard / Spencer O'Brien
- Nickname: Sko, Spence
- Sport: Snowboarding
- City/State you reside in: Courtenay, BC
- Birthday: 2/2
- Age when first started snowboarding: 11
- Favorite place to snowboard: Europe
- Sponsors: Rockstar, Nike, APO, Clast, Nixon, Whistler, Blackcomb
- Inspiration: My family and friends
- What's on your iPod playlist? Nicki Minaj and Rihanna
- When I'm not snowboarding I like to: Cook and bake
- Something that most people don't know about you: I'm addicted to dessert, hence the baking...
- How did you start snowboarding? ? I started snowboarding at Mt.Washington on Vancouver Island when I was 11 years old. My whole family would go on the weekends and I fell in love with it.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 2012 TTR Slopestyle World Champion, 2 x Dew Cup Slopestyle Champion, 3 x X Games Medalist, 2008 Transworld Rider's Poll Rookie of the Year.
Congrats to our Rockstar Athletes that medaled in Sochi!
We are proud to announce that not only did Rockstar athletes compete in Sochi, but we also had a few that medaled! Joss Christensen took GOLD on the Sochi podium in Men's Snow Slopestyle, while...
Rockstar Athletes Medal at X Games Aspen
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed in X Games Aspen 2014!A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dan Brisse: Real Snow SILVERMaddie Bowman: Ski Superpipe GOLDSpencer...
X Games Aspen 2014 - Day One
Day One of X Games Aspen couldn't have happened any other way. Just one year after a snowmobiling crash took the life of his brother, Caleb Moore, Colten Moore returned to X Games Snowmobile...
Matt Ladley & Kyle Mack Step Up at Mammoth Grand Prix; Chas Guldemond Makes U.S. Olympic Team
Friday’s Halfpipe Qualifier #3 at the Mammoth Grand Prix produced stiff competition with seven scores above 90 points. Matt Ladley, who had stomped a frontside...
Chas Guldemond & Kyle Mack Podium at Mammoth Grand Prix
January 16th, Mammoth Mountain Grand Prix, Olympic Qualifiers #3 and #4It was a big day for Rockstar Energy and the U.S. Snowboarding Team. Chas Guldemond took 3rd place in the first Olympic...
Déjà Vu Now Available on iTunes!
Déjà Vu Def: noun. deja vu - “The experience of thinking that a new situation had occurred before.” This is how it feels to us, like it was meant to...
Other Snowboard Athletes
3 hours ago: Clay Marzo through the tube and chasing slabs #RockstarSurf #SundayVibes see full story
24 hours ago: Jeremy Martin celebrates #4thOfJuly like a #Rockstar with the win in the 250 class at #RedBud! see full story
1 day ago: Our boys @Jeremy6Martin @zacho_16 and @minicoop175 sweep with the first ever all #Rockstar 250 podium today at #Redbud! see full story
2 days ago: #RockstarOrganic to get the 3 day weekend started! see full story
3 days ago: Catch the triple flip king @Codyhesse_ latest interview with @alliancewake here!: http://t.co/nGRzs3m9gf see full story
3 days ago: RT @JVAirX: I'm flipping over the new #RockstarBOOM #whippedstrawberry flavor. #RockstarEnergy @rockstarenergy @rockstarenergycl http://t.c… see full story
3 days ago: Catch Tanner Foust this weekend in Jacksonville, NC for some 4th of July #GRC action! see full story
4 days ago: @LukieBull have a great time! see full story
4 days ago: RT @ronniefaisst: GET WHIPPED! @rockstarenergy BOOM! New Flavors hitting stores today! Whipped strawberry Whipped orange! #RockstarBoom htt… see full story
4 days ago: #RockstarEnergyModels babe here to heat up your #WCW see full story
5 days ago: Congrats Brian Hsu on his 6th Straight Moto Win in ADAC X Masters Youth Cup! http://t.co/wIGKm64ChV see full story
6 days ago: Mug Shot Monday courtesy of Jeremy Martin see full story