Snowboard / Spencer O'Brien
- Nickname: Sko, Spence
- Sport: Snowboarding
- City/State you reside in: Courtenay, BC
- Birthday: 2/2
- Age when first started snowboarding: 11
- Favorite place to snowboard: Europe
- Sponsors: Rockstar, Nike, APO, Clast, Nixon, Whistler, Blackcomb
- Inspiration: My family and friends
- What's on your iPod playlist? Nicki Minaj and Rihanna
- When I'm not snowboarding I like to: Cook and bake
- Something that most people don't know about you: I'm addicted to dessert, hence the baking...
- How did you start snowboarding? ? I started snowboarding at Mt.Washington on Vancouver Island when I was 11 years old. My whole family would go on the weekends and I fell in love with it.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 2012 TTR Slopestyle World Champion, 2 x Dew Cup Slopestyle Champion, 3 x X Games Medalist, 2008 Transworld Rider's Poll Rookie of the Year.
Congrats to our Rockstar Athletes that medaled in Sochi!
We are proud to announce that not only did Rockstar athletes compete in Sochi, but we also had a few that medaled! Joss Christensen took GOLD on the Sochi podium in Men's Snow Slopestyle, while...
Rockstar Athletes Medal at X Games Aspen
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed in X Games Aspen 2014!A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dan Brisse: Real Snow SILVERMaddie Bowman: Ski Superpipe GOLDSpencer...
X Games Aspen 2014 - Day One
Day One of X Games Aspen couldn't have happened any other way. Just one year after a snowmobiling crash took the life of his brother, Caleb Moore, Colten Moore returned to X Games Snowmobile...
Matt Ladley & Kyle Mack Step Up at Mammoth Grand Prix; Chas Guldemond Makes U.S. Olympic Team
Friday’s Halfpipe Qualifier #3 at the Mammoth Grand Prix produced stiff competition with seven scores above 90 points. Matt Ladley, who had stomped a frontside...
Chas Guldemond & Kyle Mack Podium at Mammoth Grand Prix
January 16th, Mammoth Mountain Grand Prix, Olympic Qualifiers #3 and #4It was a big day for Rockstar Energy and the U.S. Snowboarding Team. Chas Guldemond took 3rd place in the first Olympic...
Déjà Vu Now Available on iTunes!
Déjà Vu Def: noun. deja vu - “The experience of thinking that a new situation had occurred before.” This is how it feels to us, like it was meant to...
Other Snowboard Athletes
12 hours ago: Christy Prior is looking forward to a strong comeback after her injury! Check out some saved shots from last year with the full video on our YouTube... see full story
13 hours ago: .@ChristyPrior made a new edit and it's fire. Check it out here: https://t.co/tkRCFz9pn5 #rockstarsnow https://t.co/2uPtiok98v see full story
14 hours ago: Impressive first #MotoFest as Chris Blose took 1st 🏆 and Matt Goerke took 3rd in Arenacross! #RockstarEnergy see full story
16 hours ago: P❄️W blasted ⛷: Alexi Godbout 📸: Bruno Long Photography see full story
16 hours ago: Powdering through Monday @alexigodb0ut #rockstarsnow https://t.co/aD6ECfzUNz see full story
21 hours ago: Solid start to the #MXGP season for @GautierPaulin finishing top 6 on the weekend! #Rockstarhusky #oneteam… https://t.co/wmAEdG2kR8 see full story
1 day ago: RT @mitchcrews: Around home 🇦🇺 📸 Swilly | @rockstarenergy https://t.co/c2EmZeFOgx see full story
2 days ago: Zach Osborne raced his way to his first sx win last night at Atlanta #Supercross 🤘🏼 see full story
2 days ago: What first place looks like @zacho_16 #sx #rockstarhusky https://t.co/AgUwX207sd see full story
3 days ago: Almost time for The Mint 400, but first: Destination Polaris tests with Scanlon Motorsports as they prep for the 2017 race season! #SMG #Ludacris #RZRLife... see full story
3 days ago: Happy Saturday #Rockstarenergy https://t.co/A5HsXs8qy2 see full story
3 days ago: Dylan Ferrandis meets Atlanta #Supercross! ✊🏼 see full story