Snowboard / Spencer O'Brien
- Nickname: Sko, Spence
- Sport: Snowboarding
- City/State you reside in: Courtenay, BC
- Birthday: 2/2
- Age when first started snowboarding: 11
- Favorite place to snowboard: Europe
- Sponsors: Rockstar, Nike, APO, Clast, Nixon, Whistler, Blackcomb
- Inspiration: My family and friends
- What's on your iPod playlist? Nicki Minaj and Rihanna
- When I'm not snowboarding I like to: Cook and bake
- Something that most people don't know about you: I'm addicted to dessert, hence the baking...
- How did you start snowboarding? ? I started snowboarding at Mt.Washington on Vancouver Island when I was 11 years old. My whole family would go on the weekends and I fell in love with it.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 2012 TTR Slopestyle World Champion, 2 x Dew Cup Slopestyle Champion, 3 x X Games Medalist, 2008 Transworld Rider's Poll Rookie of the Year.
Congrats to our Rockstar Athletes that medaled in Sochi!
We are proud to announce that not only did Rockstar athletes compete in Sochi, but we also had a few that medaled! Joss Christensen took GOLD on the Sochi podium in Men's Snow Slopestyle, while...
Rockstar Athletes Medal at X Games Aspen
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed in X Games Aspen 2014!A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dan Brisse: Real Snow SILVERMaddie Bowman: Ski Superpipe GOLDSpencer...
X Games Aspen 2014 - Day One
Day One of X Games Aspen couldn't have happened any other way. Just one year after a snowmobiling crash took the life of his brother, Caleb Moore, Colten Moore returned to X Games Snowmobile...
Matt Ladley & Kyle Mack Step Up at Mammoth Grand Prix; Chas Guldemond Makes U.S. Olympic Team
Friday’s Halfpipe Qualifier #3 at the Mammoth Grand Prix produced stiff competition with seven scores above 90 points. Matt Ladley, who had stomped a frontside...
Chas Guldemond & Kyle Mack Podium at Mammoth Grand Prix
January 16th, Mammoth Mountain Grand Prix, Olympic Qualifiers #3 and #4It was a big day for Rockstar Energy and the U.S. Snowboarding Team. Chas Guldemond took 3rd place in the first Olympic...
Déjà Vu Now Available on iTunes!
Déjà Vu Def: noun. deja vu - “The experience of thinking that a new situation had occurred before.” This is how it feels to us, like it was meant to...
Other Snowboard Athletes
13 hours ago: .@jackostrong throwing one sideways for #WhipItWesday. #FMX http://t.co/KnCs7C6lyI see full story
13 hours ago: Jackson "Jacko" Strong throwing one sideways for #WhipItWednesday. #FMX see full story
13 hours ago: RT @Mannyslaysall: Manny Santiago "Bump To Butter" by OC Ramps http://t.co/KkpilXr9Tk see full story
13 hours ago: Control wizard Manny Santiago stomping around at OC Ramps. see full story
14 hours ago: RT @VitalMX: The Story of HRH Racing (Rockstar Husqvarna): @HusqvarnaNA @elhombre_21 @fmf73 @ProTaperUSA http://t.co/wvBhw0TUAO http://t.c… see full story
16 hours ago: .@TannerHall is back with new deep pow lines in his latest webisode of "TannerHalln" Watch: http://t.co/LQgVjsUd3O http://t.co/XiNk75NPz5 see full story
16 hours ago: Tanner Hall is back with new deep pow lines in his latest webisode of "TannerHalln" Watch the full episode here: http://bit.ly/TanneHalln4 or... see full story
17 hours ago: If you haven't seen or voted for Dan Brisse's #RealSnow part yet, treat yo self and GO VOTE!! see full story
18 hours ago: Urban assault mission with @Chadkerley. #bmx http://t.co/vx8LH7xqw0 see full story
18 hours ago: Urban assault mission with Chad Kerley. #bmx see full story
1 day ago: Courtney Conlogue - in the moment. see full story
1 day ago: Island vibes are the best vibes. @butlernicola charging the quarterpipe at @cwcwake park. #wakeboarding | #islandlife http://t.co/lOdLUP4sBo see full story