Snowboard / Spencer O'Brien
- Nickname: Sko, Spence
- Sport: Snowboarding
- City/State you reside in: Courtenay, BC
- Birthday: 2/2
- Age when first started snowboarding: 11
- Favorite place to snowboard: Europe
- Sponsors: Rockstar, Nike, APO, Clast, Nixon, Whistler, Blackcomb
- Inspiration: My family and friends
- What's on your iPod playlist? Nicki Minaj and Rihanna
- When I'm not snowboarding I like to: Cook and bake
- Something that most people don't know about you: I'm addicted to dessert, hence the baking...
- How did you start snowboarding? ? I started snowboarding at Mt.Washington on Vancouver Island when I was 11 years old. My whole family would go on the weekends and I fell in love with it.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 2012 TTR Slopestyle World Champion, 2 x Dew Cup Slopestyle Champion, 3 x X Games Medalist, 2008 Transworld Rider's Poll Rookie of the Year.
Congrats to our Rockstar Athletes that medaled in Sochi!
We are proud to announce that not only did Rockstar athletes compete in Sochi, but we also had a few that medaled! Joss Christensen took GOLD on the Sochi podium in Men's Snow Slopestyle, while...
Rockstar Athletes Medal at X Games Aspen
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed in X Games Aspen 2014!A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dan Brisse: Real Snow SILVERMaddie Bowman: Ski Superpipe GOLDSpencer...
X Games Aspen 2014 - Day One
Day One of X Games Aspen couldn't have happened any other way. Just one year after a snowmobiling crash took the life of his brother, Caleb Moore, Colten Moore returned to X Games Snowmobile...
Matt Ladley & Kyle Mack Step Up at Mammoth Grand Prix; Chas Guldemond Makes U.S. Olympic Team
Friday’s Halfpipe Qualifier #3 at the Mammoth Grand Prix produced stiff competition with seven scores above 90 points. Matt Ladley, who had stomped a frontside...
Chas Guldemond & Kyle Mack Podium at Mammoth Grand Prix
January 16th, Mammoth Mountain Grand Prix, Olympic Qualifiers #3 and #4It was a big day for Rockstar Energy and the U.S. Snowboarding Team. Chas Guldemond took 3rd place in the first Olympic...
Déjà Vu Now Available on iTunes!
Déjà Vu Def: noun. deja vu - “The experience of thinking that a new situation had occurred before.” This is how it feels to us, like it was meant to...
Other Snowboard Athletes
4 hours ago: Safe In Sound Festival... You're killing it! Who's coming out this week? see full story
7 hours ago: Hello, #Fall. http://t.co/Zo97lRgrzd see full story
7 hours ago: Hello, #Fall. see full story
9 hours ago: 3 days left to enter to #win a trip to the @LOORRS races in Lake Elsinore! Click here: http://t.co/wE1LNUWwG4 http://t.co/ULT2w2MAsL see full story
9 hours ago: 3 days left to enter to #win a trip to the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series in Lake Elsinore! Click here: http://bit.ly/loorrs-sweeps Rob MacCachren |... see full story
1 day ago: Here’s our #MissInkedUp Pittsburgh winner, Courtney! #InkedUpTour Photo: @BossLadyPhotos @sullenclothing @inkedmag http://t.co/Or8DXdSckB see full story
1 day ago: Here’s our #MissInkedUp Pittsburgh winner, Courtney! Photo: Boss Lady Photography #InkedUpTour | Sullen Clothing | Inked Magazine see full story
1 day ago: Take Five with @jolenevanvugt63: http://t.co/1nD0zJOEFP #motocross see full story
1 day ago: Congrats to Jolene Van Vugt who was honored with an award for a "Stand Out Career" at the CALVMX 40 Years of Women's Motocross Celebration! Catch up with... see full story
1 day ago: @toyotasteve57 They will eventually be replaced with the new Roasted w/Almond Milk. For now you can still purchase at http://t.co/NAn8AQZP4D see full story
1 day ago: @StuartEdwarsTM Great choices! see full story
1 day ago: The beautiful Hope and the #OG Rockstar to start your week right. #ModelMonday #RockstarEnergyModels see full story