Snowboard / Spencer O'Brien
- Nickname: Sko, Spence
- Sport: Snowboarding
- City/State you reside in: Courtenay, BC
- Birthday: 2/2
- Age when first started snowboarding: 11
- Favorite place to snowboard: Europe
- Sponsors: Rockstar, Nike, APO, Clast, Nixon, Whistler, Blackcomb
- Inspiration: My family and friends
- What's on your iPod playlist? Nicki Minaj and Rihanna
- When I'm not snowboarding I like to: Cook and bake
- Something that most people don't know about you: I'm addicted to dessert, hence the baking...
- How did you start snowboarding? ? I started snowboarding at Mt.Washington on Vancouver Island when I was 11 years old. My whole family would go on the weekends and I fell in love with it.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 2012 TTR Slopestyle World Champion, 2 x Dew Cup Slopestyle Champion, 3 x X Games Medalist, 2008 Transworld Rider's Poll Rookie of the Year.
Congrats to our Rockstar Athletes that medaled in Sochi!
We are proud to announce that not only did Rockstar athletes compete in Sochi, but we also had a few that medaled! Joss Christensen took GOLD on the Sochi podium in Men's Snow Slopestyle, while...
Rockstar Athletes Medal at X Games Aspen
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed in X Games Aspen 2014!A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dan Brisse: Real Snow SILVERMaddie Bowman: Ski Superpipe GOLDSpencer...
X Games Aspen 2014 - Day One
Day One of X Games Aspen couldn't have happened any other way. Just one year after a snowmobiling crash took the life of his brother, Caleb Moore, Colten Moore returned to X Games Snowmobile...
Matt Ladley & Kyle Mack Step Up at Mammoth Grand Prix; Chas Guldemond Makes U.S. Olympic Team
Friday’s Halfpipe Qualifier #3 at the Mammoth Grand Prix produced stiff competition with seven scores above 90 points. Matt Ladley, who had stomped a frontside...
Chas Guldemond & Kyle Mack Podium at Mammoth Grand Prix
January 16th, Mammoth Mountain Grand Prix, Olympic Qualifiers #3 and #4It was a big day for Rockstar Energy and the U.S. Snowboarding Team. Chas Guldemond took 3rd place in the first Olympic...
Déjà Vu Now Available on iTunes!
Déjà Vu Def: noun. deja vu - “The experience of thinking that a new situation had occurred before.” This is how it feels to us, like it was meant to...
Other Snowboard Athletes
11 hours ago: It's going down this weekend at The World Wake Association! #WakeOpen #NautiqueWakeSeries #TheWWA #RockstarWake see full story
12 hours ago: Tanner Foust ready for Global Rallycross season kicking off in Memphis! 🙌🏼 #VARX #vw #rockstarrally see full story
13 hours ago: The #GRC Series kicks off tomorrow in Memphis! @TannerFoust is ready. Are you? #VARX #RockstarRally https://t.co/I5ZkNbIWqB see full story
15 hours ago: The Rockstar Energy models are laced up and ready for the weekend! 🔥 see full story
18 hours ago: Who's taking the boat out this weekend? #RockstarEnergy https://t.co/VCx3Fm9EJZ see full story
18 hours ago: Takin' it back East this weekend ✊🏼 Zach Osborne #Supercross Husqvarna #RockstarHusky see full story
2 days ago: He fly high, no lie Adam Jones #FMX #RockstarEnergy see full story
2 days ago: RT @TannerFoust: #tbt Way back at the 2016 @grcseries season opener. Don't miss round 1 in #Memphis this weekend! #VARX https://t.co/y38RiD… see full story
2 days ago: Formula Drift is going down this weekend in Orlando, FL 🌴Fredric Aasbø #ToyotaCorollaiM #RockstarDrift photo: Toyota Racing see full story
2 days ago: Just another Thursday at the office for @davidgonzalez #Skate https://t.co/PRK9WZlhUQ see full story
3 days ago: The #RockstarModels were out in full force this weekend at the @LOORRS races in Chandler, AZ #RockstarOffRoad https://t.co/p84D3t2n53 see full story
3 days ago: Check out @MeolaMatt in his new edit "Numb". Warning: watching full edit may make you go numb… https://t.co/gINMkJGyvc see full story