Snowboard / Spencer O'Brien
- Nickname: Sko, Spence
- Sport: Snowboarding
- City/State you reside in: Courtenay, BC
- Birthday: 2/2
- Age when first started snowboarding: 11
- Favorite place to snowboard: Europe
- Sponsors: Rockstar, Nike, APO, Clast, Nixon, Whistler, Blackcomb
- Inspiration: My family and friends
- What's on your iPod playlist? Nicki Minaj and Rihanna
- When I'm not snowboarding I like to: Cook and bake
- Something that most people don't know about you: I'm addicted to dessert, hence the baking...
- How did you start snowboarding? ? I started snowboarding at Mt.Washington on Vancouver Island when I was 11 years old. My whole family would go on the weekends and I fell in love with it.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 2012 TTR Slopestyle World Champion, 2 x Dew Cup Slopestyle Champion, 3 x X Games Medalist, 2008 Transworld Rider's Poll Rookie of the Year.
Déjà Vu Now Available on iTunes!
Déjà Vu Def: noun. deja vu - “The experience of thinking that a new situation had occurred before.” This is how it feels to us, like it was meant to...
Other Snowboard Athletes
2 hours ago: Advancing to the #Ski Slope Final: @josschristensen @SammyCskiing & @McRaeWilliams1! #DewTour see full story
2 hours ago: @BigRedBeth Good luck with your exams! see full story
2 hours ago: @Chelsea_Ralls You can find stickers online at http://t.co/016Fg2aQHs. Cheers! see full story
3 hours ago: Which can is getting you through final exams? Let us know in a comment below for your chance to win a case! #ThirstyThursday see full story
20 hours ago: #RockstarEnergyModels keeping it cool in the cold. see full story
1 day ago: A little #WhipItWednesday action from Rob Adelberg. #RockstarFMX see full story