Snowboard / Spencer O'Brien
- Nickname: Sko, Spence
- Sport: Snowboarding
- City/State you reside in: Courtenay, BC
- Birthday: 2/2
- Age when first started snowboarding: 11
- Favorite place to snowboard: Europe
- Sponsors: Rockstar, Nike, APO, Clast, Nixon, Whistler, Blackcomb
- Inspiration: My family and friends
- What's on your iPod playlist? Nicki Minaj and Rihanna
- When I'm not snowboarding I like to: Cook and bake
- Something that most people don't know about you: I'm addicted to dessert, hence the baking...
- How did you start snowboarding? ? I started snowboarding at Mt.Washington on Vancouver Island when I was 11 years old. My whole family would go on the weekends and I fell in love with it.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 2012 TTR Slopestyle World Champion, 2 x Dew Cup Slopestyle Champion, 3 x X Games Medalist, 2008 Transworld Rider's Poll Rookie of the Year.
Congrats to our Rockstar Athletes that medaled in Sochi!
We are proud to announce that not only did Rockstar athletes compete in Sochi, but we also had a few that medaled! Joss Christensen took GOLD on the Sochi podium in Men's Snow Slopestyle, while...
Rockstar Athletes Medal at X Games Aspen
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed in X Games Aspen 2014!A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dan Brisse: Real Snow SILVERMaddie Bowman: Ski Superpipe GOLDSpencer...
X Games Aspen 2014 - Day One
Day One of X Games Aspen couldn't have happened any other way. Just one year after a snowmobiling crash took the life of his brother, Caleb Moore, Colten Moore returned to X Games Snowmobile...
Matt Ladley & Kyle Mack Step Up at Mammoth Grand Prix; Chas Guldemond Makes U.S. Olympic Team
Friday’s Halfpipe Qualifier #3 at the Mammoth Grand Prix produced stiff competition with seven scores above 90 points. Matt Ladley, who had stomped a frontside...
Chas Guldemond & Kyle Mack Podium at Mammoth Grand Prix
January 16th, Mammoth Mountain Grand Prix, Olympic Qualifiers #3 and #4It was a big day for Rockstar Energy and the U.S. Snowboarding Team. Chas Guldemond took 3rd place in the first Olympic...
Déjà Vu Now Available on iTunes!
Déjà Vu Def: noun. deja vu - “The experience of thinking that a new situation had occurred before.” This is how it feels to us, like it was meant to...
Other Snowboard Athletes
1 day ago: Quad corks aren't the only "quads" going down these days. Watch Logan Martin huck this tail whip - 4 TIMES. #BMX see full story
1 day ago: Round 1 of the @TheWWA Wakeboard World Series is on in Waco, TX. Cruise by for a beverage and an autograph! http://t.co/aDAqcFsoO6 see full story
1 day ago: Round 1 of the Wakeboard World Series is on in Waco, TX. Cruise by the Rockstar sampling booth and grab a beverage and an autograph from these dudes!... see full story
1 day ago: .@CamMcCaul whipping one around in the wild. #MTB http://t.co/rfZCL85fVa see full story
1 day ago: Cam McCaul whipping one around in the wild. #MTB see full story
2 days ago: Take a deep breath...the weekend is almost here. What's your favorite surf break? #surfing http://t.co/22JhdfxNu4 see full story
2 days ago: Take a deep breath...the weekend is almost here. What's your favorite surf break? #surfing see full story
2 days ago: Summer is creeping in and we're ready to hit the lake and shred the wake! Who else is ready to ride!? @tigeboats http://t.co/i5gRqVnz29 see full story
2 days ago: Summer is creeping in and we're ready to hit the lake and shred the wake! Who else is pumped to ride this season? Tige Boats | #Wakeboarding see full story
2 days ago: @HofmannKyle Thanks! We love it. see full story
2 days ago: RT @TannerFoust: Still loving the great @formulad weekend vibes from the fans. You guys rock!! #vwdrift @rockstarenergy @xbox @odys… http:… see full story
3 days ago: Aaron Plessinger kickin' one out for #WhipItWednesday. #Supercross see full story