Snowboard / Spencer O'Brien
- Nickname: Sko, Spence
- Sport: Snowboarding
- City/State you reside in: Courtenay, BC
- Birthday: 2/2
- Age when first started snowboarding: 11
- Favorite place to snowboard: Europe
- Sponsors: Rockstar, Nike, APO, Clast, Nixon, Whistler, Blackcomb
- Inspiration: My family and friends
- What's on your iPod playlist? Nicki Minaj and Rihanna
- When I'm not snowboarding I like to: Cook and bake
- Something that most people don't know about you: I'm addicted to dessert, hence the baking...
- How did you start snowboarding? ? I started snowboarding at Mt.Washington on Vancouver Island when I was 11 years old. My whole family would go on the weekends and I fell in love with it.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 2012 TTR Slopestyle World Champion, 2 x Dew Cup Slopestyle Champion, 3 x X Games Medalist, 2008 Transworld Rider's Poll Rookie of the Year.
Congrats to our Rockstar Athletes that medaled in Sochi!
We are proud to announce that not only did Rockstar athletes compete in Sochi, but we also had a few that medaled! Joss Christensen took GOLD on the Sochi podium in Men's Snow Slopestyle, while...
Rockstar Athletes Medal at X Games Aspen
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed in X Games Aspen 2014!A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dan Brisse: Real Snow SILVERMaddie Bowman: Ski Superpipe GOLDSpencer...
X Games Aspen 2014 - Day One
Day One of X Games Aspen couldn't have happened any other way. Just one year after a snowmobiling crash took the life of his brother, Caleb Moore, Colten Moore returned to X Games Snowmobile...
Matt Ladley & Kyle Mack Step Up at Mammoth Grand Prix; Chas Guldemond Makes U.S. Olympic Team
Friday’s Halfpipe Qualifier #3 at the Mammoth Grand Prix produced stiff competition with seven scores above 90 points. Matt Ladley, who had stomped a frontside...
Chas Guldemond & Kyle Mack Podium at Mammoth Grand Prix
January 16th, Mammoth Mountain Grand Prix, Olympic Qualifiers #3 and #4It was a big day for Rockstar Energy and the U.S. Snowboarding Team. Chas Guldemond took 3rd place in the first Olympic...
Déjà Vu Now Available on iTunes!
Déjà Vu Def: noun. deja vu - “The experience of thinking that a new situation had occurred before.” This is how it feels to us, like it was meant to...
Other Snowboard Athletes
1 hour ago: Jalek Swoll ripping on the 125 📷 cred: Michael Vizer #RockstarEnergy see full story
2 hours ago: Who needs a pick me up? https://t.co/FFdpctFKoO see full story
3 hours ago: @buttonbenjchef sorry about that! please submit a pic to https://t.co/yzmsqP04fW and we will get you a new code as soon as we can! see full story
19 hours ago: Spencer O'Brien on a sunset shred mission #Snow #RockstarEnergy see full story
22 hours ago: @versanoodles Agreed!! see full story
23 hours ago: @TannerHall coming in hot! #RockstarSnow https://t.co/eml6cbvipM see full story
1 day ago: Another day in the van with Manny Santiago #RockstarEnergy see full story
1 day ago: RT @TannerFoust: Racing for 25 hours would be just plain dangerous without the right tools... #BestSponsors @rockstarenergy https://t.co/Fc… see full story
2 days ago: Our #ModelMonday squad is starting off the week by bringin' the heat! see full story
2 days ago: RT @arielletgold: Couldn't be more excited for an invite back to @xgames this year. Jan. 26-29, be there or be ⏹! https://t.co/NMatWP6f1G see full story
2 days ago: Granger Larsen going head first into Monday morning #surf #RockstarEnergy see full story
3 days ago: Graham Jarvis caps off an amazing 2016 with a win at the Roof of Africa extreme enduro event! #RockstarHusky #OneTeam #NoBorders see full story