Snowboard / Torstein Horgmo
- Sport: Snowboarding
- City/State you reside in: Oslo, Norway
- Birthday: 2/18
- Age when first started snowboarding: 12
- Favorite place to snowboard: Lake Tahoe
- Sponsors: Rockstar, DC, Oakley, AWSM, Kicker, Northstar@tahoe, Planet Sports, Shredbots
- Inspiration: music, weird people, internet stuff
- What's on your iPod playlist? bass
- When I’m not snowboarding I like to: chill, eat, work out, make out, party, skate, surf, play videogames, make music..
- Official/Favorite Website: www.shredbots.com dropping soon
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I have a lot of freckles
- How did you start snowboarding? When I was 12 I thought to myself, snowboarding is the shit!
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: transworld readers choice award.
Congrats to our Rockstar Athletes that medaled in Sochi!
We are proud to announce that not only did Rockstar athletes compete in Sochi, but we also had a few that medaled! Joss Christensen took GOLD on the Sochi podium in Men's Snow Slopestyle, while...
X Games Aspen 2014 - Day One
Day One of X Games Aspen couldn't have happened any other way. Just one year after a snowmobiling crash took the life of his brother, Caleb Moore, Colten Moore returned to X Games Snowmobile...
Matt Ladley & Kyle Mack Step Up at Mammoth Grand Prix; Chas Guldemond Makes U.S. Olympic Team
Friday’s Halfpipe Qualifier #3 at the Mammoth Grand Prix produced stiff competition with seven scores above 90 points. Matt Ladley, who had stomped a frontside...
Chas Guldemond & Kyle Mack Podium at Mammoth Grand Prix
January 16th, Mammoth Mountain Grand Prix, Olympic Qualifiers #3 and #4It was a big day for Rockstar Energy and the U.S. Snowboarding Team. Chas Guldemond took 3rd place in the first Olympic...
Déjà Vu Now Available on iTunes!
Déjà Vu Def: noun. deja vu - “The experience of thinking that a new situation had occurred before.” This is how it feels to us, like it was meant to...
Other Snowboard Athletes
2 minutes ago: Congrats to our #MissInkedUp Frankfurt winner! #InkedUpTour @SullenClothing @Inkedmag @SullenAngels http://t.co/5XUVTQrmnv see full story
3 minutes ago: Congrats to our #MissInkedUp Frankfurt winner, Christina! Visit www.inkedupworldtour.com to find out how you can participate in the #InkedUpTour model... see full story
2 hours ago: New #wakeskate edit up on http://t.co/3pvjMIcUAY! http://t.co/Hr8cG4a8sm #TheWakeskateTour see full story
4 hours ago: #WhipItWednesday brought to you by @R_Sipes! http://t.co/G34eQjzSnD see full story
6 hours ago: @NYMPHO408 Which is your favorite flavor? see full story
6 hours ago: @JoLambert94 Enjoy! see full story
6 hours ago: @sarahzhucchini Good luck with those finals! see full story
6 hours ago: Some #PureZero to get you through this #HumpDay. see full story
7 hours ago: Courtney Conlogue with a strong start at #BellsBeach! ASP World Tour Surfing see full story
1 day ago: Catch Logan Martin in the new issue of RIDE bmx , on stands now! #BMX see full story
1 day ago: Spencer O'Brien talks Sochi, women's progression, equal prize money and more. Read her interview here: http://bit.ly/Qmpuqr #RealTalk see full story
2 days ago: Counting down the days until we get to see more of our #MissTWWake, Amanda Lewis! #ModelMonday Wakeboarding Magazine | King of Wake see full story