Snowboard / Tyler Nicholson
- Nickname: T-Dawg
- Sport: Snowboard
- City, State you reside in: Whistler, British Columbia Canada
- Birthday: August 3rd 1995
- Age when first started snowboarding: 7 years old
- Favorite place to snowboard: Whistler
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy Drink, Under Armour, libtech, Von Zipper, Celtek
- Inspiration: The list of my favorite snowboarders is endless…
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? ahah I have a ton of stuff on there but my go to is probably Drake or The weekend
- When I’m not snowboarding I like to: Snowmobile, Dirtbike & wakeboard
- Official/Favorite Website: www.rockstarenergy.com
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I can probably party harder then you!
- Quote: You don’t get famous without giving it hell!
- Career History. How did you start snowboarding? I talked my mom into getting me a snowboard instead of my dad getting me skis.. I’m so thankful that it went down like it did! My dad wanted me to start ski racing but after my first trip to the local hill when I was 6 I wasn’t down at all. I was going tubing and I just remember walking over and seeing the snowboarders blast 3 foot airs in like a 16 foot half pipe and I was loosing my mind watching them. It’s pretty cool I still have that image of them shredding in my head today. I’ve always thought snowboarding was just the sickest thing ever and couldn’t be more stoked that its my career.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 3rd Dew Tour, 7th European open, 1st showcase showdown, 3rd us open
"Under The Wiig" Episode 4
The final episode of "Under The Wiig" follows Andreas Wiig around the world as he films for his 2013 X Games Real Snow Backcountry video part. Wiig shows what it takes to produce a video part of...
Vote for Andreas Wiig in Real Snow Backcountry
Rockstar snowboarder Andreas Wiig is one of eight athletes competing in the X Games Real Snow Backcountry video competition. Help him win the fan favorite award by voting for him HERE.Vote once...
EPISODE 3 OF “NEW HIGHTS” NOW LIVE, FEATURING US PRO SNOWBOARDER ELENA HIGHT
Lake Tahoe, Calif. – Elena Hight’s third webisode in her new series entitled New Hights is now live online. The four-webisode series was produced by Rockstar Energy and follows Hight during...
"Deja Vu Movie" Episode 8
You can't win them all as evidence from Deja Vu Movie's Frank April, LNP, Louif Paradis and Alex Cantin! Putting together a solid part for any snowboard movie requires throwing yourself off...
Other Snowboard Athletes
34 minutes ago: Who needs a pick me up? https://t.co/FFdpctFKoO see full story
1 hour ago: @buttonbenjchef sorry about that! please submit a pic to https://t.co/yzmsqP04fW and we will get you a new code as soon as we can! see full story
17 hours ago: Spencer O'Brien on a sunset shred mission #Snow #RockstarEnergy see full story
20 hours ago: @versanoodles Agreed!! see full story
21 hours ago: @TannerHall coming in hot! #RockstarSnow https://t.co/eml6cbvipM see full story
24 hours ago: Another day in the van with Manny Santiago #RockstarEnergy see full story
1 day ago: RT @TannerFoust: Racing for 25 hours would be just plain dangerous without the right tools... #BestSponsors @rockstarenergy https://t.co/Fc… see full story
2 days ago: Our #ModelMonday squad is starting off the week by bringin' the heat! see full story
2 days ago: RT @arielletgold: Couldn't be more excited for an invite back to @xgames this year. Jan. 26-29, be there or be ⏹! https://t.co/NMatWP6f1G see full story
2 days ago: Granger Larsen going head first into Monday morning #surf #RockstarEnergy see full story
3 days ago: Graham Jarvis caps off an amazing 2016 with a win at the Roof of Africa extreme enduro event! #RockstarHusky #OneTeam #NoBorders see full story
4 days ago: Fredric Aasbø takes the win at D1GP China round 5! #RockstarDrift #RockstarEnergy see full story