Snowboard / Tyler Nicholson
- Nickname: T-Dawg
- Sport: Snowboard
- City, State you reside in: Whistler, British Columbia Canada
- Birthday: August 3rd 1995
- Age when first started snowboarding: 7 years old
- Favorite place to snowboard: Whistler
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy Drink, Under Armour, libtech, Von Zipper, Celtek
- Inspiration: The list of my favorite snowboarders is endless…
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? ahah I have a ton of stuff on there but my go to is probably Drake or The weekend
- When I’m not snowboarding I like to: Snowmobile, Dirtbike & wakeboard
- Official/Favorite Website: www.rockstarenergy.com
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I can probably party harder then you!
- Quote: You don’t get famous without giving it hell!
- Career History. How did you start snowboarding? I talked my mom into getting me a snowboard instead of my dad getting me skis.. I’m so thankful that it went down like it did! My dad wanted me to start ski racing but after my first trip to the local hill when I was 6 I wasn’t down at all. I was going tubing and I just remember walking over and seeing the snowboarders blast 3 foot airs in like a 16 foot half pipe and I was loosing my mind watching them. It’s pretty cool I still have that image of them shredding in my head today. I’ve always thought snowboarding was just the sickest thing ever and couldn’t be more stoked that its my career.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 3rd Dew Tour, 7th European open, 1st showcase showdown, 3rd us open
"Under The Wiig" Episode 4
The final episode of "Under The Wiig" follows Andreas Wiig around the world as he films for his 2013 X Games Real Snow Backcountry video part. Wiig shows what it takes to produce a video part of...
Vote for Andreas Wiig in Real Snow Backcountry
Rockstar snowboarder Andreas Wiig is one of eight athletes competing in the X Games Real Snow Backcountry video competition. Help him win the fan favorite award by voting for him HERE.Vote once...
EPISODE 3 OF “NEW HIGHTS” NOW LIVE, FEATURING US PRO SNOWBOARDER ELENA HIGHT
Lake Tahoe, Calif. – Elena Hight’s third webisode in her new series entitled New Hights is now live online. The four-webisode series was produced by Rockstar Energy and follows Hight during...
"Deja Vu Movie" Episode 8
You can't win them all as evidence from Deja Vu Movie's Frank April, LNP, Louif Paradis and Alex Cantin! Putting together a solid part for any snowboard movie requires throwing yourself off...
Other Snowboard Athletes
15 hours ago: Takin' it back to night runs with Cheryl Maas #RockstarSnow see full story
15 hours ago: Check out the #Rockstarhusky MXGP Team edit as @MaxAnstie @GautierPaulin and Max Nagle prep for the 2017 MXGP seaso… https://t.co/NZTx7V9HKR see full story
17 hours ago: RT @TannerFoust: What secret does this steering wheel have? Find out by watching #QuantumDrift https://t.co/Ja4R4K44ni https://t.co/bSBHPYP… see full story
21 hours ago: Check out the Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory MXGP team edit on the Rockstar Youtube channel! Take a look as Max Nagl #12, Max Anstie and Gautier Paulin... see full story
2 days ago: Make it Nasty Cory Nastazio #rockstarbmx see full story
2 days ago: 2nd place in Mens Ski Half Pipe for @aaronblunck at the World Cup in Peyongchang South Korea! #rockstarsnow https://t.co/453y58IMdq see full story