Snowboard / Tyler Nicholson
- Nickname: T-Dawg
- Sport: Snowboard
- City, State you reside in: Whistler, British Columbia Canada
- Birthday: August 3rd 1995
- Age when first started snowboarding: 7 years old
- Favorite place to snowboard: Whistler
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy Drink, Under Armour, libtech, Von Zipper, Celtek
- Inspiration: The list of my favorite snowboarders is endless…
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? ahah I have a ton of stuff on there but my go to is probably Drake or The weekend
- When I’m not snowboarding I like to: Snowmobile, Dirtbike & wakeboard
- Official/Favorite Website: www.rockstarenergy.com
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I can probably party harder then you!
- Quote: You don’t get famous without giving it hell!
- Career History. How did you start snowboarding? I talked my mom into getting me a snowboard instead of my dad getting me skis.. I’m so thankful that it went down like it did! My dad wanted me to start ski racing but after my first trip to the local hill when I was 6 I wasn’t down at all. I was going tubing and I just remember walking over and seeing the snowboarders blast 3 foot airs in like a 16 foot half pipe and I was loosing my mind watching them. It’s pretty cool I still have that image of them shredding in my head today. I’ve always thought snowboarding was just the sickest thing ever and couldn’t be more stoked that its my career.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 3rd Dew Tour, 7th European open, 1st showcase showdown, 3rd us open
"Under The Wiig" Episode 4
The final episode of "Under The Wiig" follows Andreas Wiig around the world as he films for his 2013 X Games Real Snow Backcountry video part. Wiig shows what it takes to produce a video part of...
Vote for Andreas Wiig in Real Snow Backcountry
Rockstar snowboarder Andreas Wiig is one of eight athletes competing in the X Games Real Snow Backcountry video competition. Help him win the fan favorite award by voting for him HERE.Vote once...
EPISODE 3 OF “NEW HIGHTS” NOW LIVE, FEATURING US PRO SNOWBOARDER ELENA HIGHT
Lake Tahoe, Calif. – Elena Hight’s third webisode in her new series entitled New Hights is now live online. The four-webisode series was produced by Rockstar Energy and follows Hight during...
"Deja Vu Movie" Episode 8
You can't win them all as evidence from Deja Vu Movie's Frank April, LNP, Louif Paradis and Alex Cantin! Putting together a solid part for any snowboard movie requires throwing yourself off...
Other Snowboard Athletes
6 hours ago: RT @chasehawk: Quick jib from this mornings #HousePark session. @cultcrew @empirebmx @etniesbmx @etnies @foxbmx @oakley @rockstarenergy @pr… see full story
7 hours ago: #Seattle! Are you ready for @SafeInSoundFest tonight?! Check when we will be in your neighborhood! 🤘🏽… https://t.co/X9c1BaERCJ see full story
8 hours ago: RT @TannerFoust: Last night was amazing!@rockstarenergy & @polarisrzr gave away so much, inc 3 Turbo RZR's!Amazing night talking & hanging… see full story
10 hours ago: Pipe is where the shedding goes down @HappyReef76 #rockstarsurf https://t.co/SiyYhMNeik see full story
1 day ago: Safe in Sound is officially taking the country by storm! Check out the tour schedule on www.safeinsound.com and don't miss the opportunity to see it in... see full story
1 day ago: RT @Elliotsloan: Driving through the desert with @buckylasek. Thannks @rockstarenergy & @PolarisRZRfor such a sick opportunity 😁🙏🏼 #Operati… see full story
1 day ago: RT @Elliotsloan: Halfway to Vegas on #OperationDesertRun with @rockstarenergy & @PolarisRZR 🌵 https://t.co/YZ2Bb9hkst see full story
2 days ago: If for some reason you still haven't tried our new PZ Lemonade... Get on it #ThirstyThursday #RockstarEnergy see full story
2 days ago: Thank you U.S. Army and Fort Irwin Family and MWR for this once in a lifetime opportunity. It was truly an honor to live a day in the life of the... see full story
3 days ago: Mons Roisland's summer in Folgefonna and Australia looked dope. Check out his full edit on YouTube now https://youtu.be/CHqS5gkQGt8 #Snow #RockstarEnergy see full story
3 days ago: The sun has set on the off-road part of #OperationDesertRun! Time for our athletes to hop off those Polaris RZRs and suit up for a once in a lifetime... see full story
4 days ago: Rockstar's #OperationDesertRun presented by Polaris RZR has looked unreal! 18 Rockstar athletes have gone 200 miles on 20 RZRs so far! Follow day two live... see full story