Snowboard / Will Lavigne
- Nickname: Midi, Begin, Dufrein, MidiWill, Dude
- Sport: Snowboard
- City, State you reside in: Quebec City, Quebec Canada
- Birthday: September 13, 1987
- Age when first started snowboarding: 12 years old
- Favorite place to snowboard: Japan, Whistler, Quebec City, Anywhere new
- Sponsors: Rockstar, Rome, Quiksilver, Vans, Spy, Ifound, Empire
- Inspiration: Music, Skateboarding, my friends
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Kendrick Lamar, The new JayZ, Daft Punk
- When I’m not snowboarding I like to: Skateboard, Golf, Swim, Travel, Drink
- Official/Favorite Website: Dejavumovie.com
- Career History. How did you start snowboarding? I skied from 3 to 12 and for a while I wanted to try to snowboard. The Christmas of 1999 my sister got a new snowboard so I then put my skis a side and got on her old set up. I rode a girl set up for two years after...I would follow my sisters friends and try to do the same stuff they were doing until I met other people to ride with.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: I use to ride contest more when I was young but now Im more into filming video part. I got my first part out in the first Rome movie Any means and then came did No Correct Way (ROME), The Shred Remains (ROME), The Storming (Standard), Pretty Wise (People movie), Online part for Quiksilver last year and this year I filmed for the DejaVu movie.
"Deja Vu Movie" Episode 8
You can't win them all as evidence from Deja Vu Movie's Frank April, LNP, Louif Paradis and Alex Cantin! Putting together a solid part for any snowboard movie requires throwing yourself off...
EPISODE 2 OF “NEW HIGHTS” NOW LIVE, FEATURING US PRO SNOWBOARDER ELENA HIGHT
FOUR-WEBISODE SERIES FOLLOWS HIGHT THROUGH GROUNDBREAKING SNOWBOARDING SEASON Lake Tahoe, Calif. – Elena Hight’s...
Vote for Hana Beaman in Round 2 of X Games Real Women
Hana Beaman is one of eight women competing in the X Games Real Women video competition. After sailing through the opening round, Hana needs your help to get to the finals! Vote for Hana in Round...
US PRO SNOWBOARDER ELENA HIGHT’S NEW WEBISODE SERIES “NEW HIGHTS” DEBUTS TODAY
FOUR-WEBISODE SERIES FOLLOWS HIGHT THROUGH GROUNDBREAKING SNOWBOARDING SEASONLake Tahoe, Calif. -- The first webisode in a new series entitled New Hights featuring US Olympic snowboarder Elena...
"Under The Wiig" Episode 3
LIVE NOW! Andreas Wiig discusses ankle injuries and his partnership with Vans in Episode 3 of "Under The Wiig." Watch now here.Andreas Wiig is a world-renowned snowboarder with multiple podium...
Rockstar Introduces Brand New Web Series,
Take a peek at the brand new Rockstar Energy web series featuring snowboarder Elena Hight. "New Hights" teaser is live now here.Elena Hight is one of the top professional snowboarders today. A...
Under The Wiig - Episode 2
LIVE NOW! In Episode 2 of "Under The Wiig," Andreas takes a break from the snow to work on his new business venture, AWSM. Watch now at youtube.com/Rockstar.Andreas Wiig is a world-renowned...
Spencer O'Brien Wins Nike Snake & Hammers
Congratulations to Spencer O'Brien who took first at the Nike Snowboarding Snake & Hammers in Montafon, Austria!
"Under The Wiig" Premiere Episode
LIVE NOW! The premiere episode of "Under The Wiig" featuring world-renowned snowboarder Andreas Wiig. Watch at youtube.com/Rockstar to find out how to win an Andreas prize pack!Andreas Wiig is a...
Torstein Horgmo Wins Slopestyle at Quiksilver Snowjam
Shout out to Torstein Horgmo who won Slopestyle at the Quiksilver Snowjam - FIS Snowboard World Cup in Czech Republic!
Snowboarder Magazine Rider Of The Year
Congratulations to Torstein Horgmo who was listed as one of Snowboarder Magazine's Riders of the Year, and to Hana Beaman who was named THE Women's Rider of the Year!
Other Snowboard Athletes
3 hours ago: Max Nagl tops the podium at the MXGP of the Czech Republic! 🏁 photo credit: @jpacevedophoto #RockstarHusky #OneTeam #NoBorders Husqvarna Motorcycles see full story
4 hours ago: Max Nagl tops the podium at the @mxgp of the Czech Republic! 🏁 photo credit: @jpacevedophoto @Husqvarna1903 https://t.co/PZaspFQsym see full story
9 hours ago: Team Rockstar wins Smackfest 2016 in Hermosa Beach, CA! see full story
9 hours ago: Team Rockstar wins Smackfest 2016 in Hermosa Beach, CA! https://t.co/c9rldn2gnz see full story
19 hours ago: Awesome day out at @LostHighwayFest! Thank you to everyone who came out and rocked with us 🤘🏼 https://t.co/cNsBFzAiTE see full story
24 hours ago: Jason Anderson's Snapchat Takeover is in full effect live from #LOORRS 👻 DRINKROCKSTAR see full story