Snowmobile / Marco Picado
- Sport: Quad Freestyle / Snowmobile Freestyle
- City, State you reside in: Denton, Texas & San Jose, Costa Rica
- Birthday: July 21st, 1988
- Age when first started riding: I got my first quad, a little Suzuki 50, when I was around 4 years old. At the age of ten, I competed in my first race.
- Favorite place to ride: It's rock quarry in Minnesota that we filmed at for
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy Drink, Fly Racing - WPS, Fox Racing Shox, Pro Armor, Fatal Clothing, Kicker, FMF, GBC Tires, HiPer, Precision, Toyskinz, K&N Filters, Gaerne Boots, Stomp Grip, Allsport Dynamics wrist braces, Coldcock American Herbal Flavored Whiskey
- Inspiration: I'm a die-hard fan of the
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? I got a little bit of everything. Ready for whatever party life throws at me!
- When I’m not riding I like to: I’m pretty good at sleeping when it comes to time my time off! I like to hang out at my place with the hound and occasionally hit up the lake for some wake-boarding sessions with the boys!
- Official/Favorite Website: YouTube
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I have a big obsession with reptiles and venomous snakes. I want to own a gnarly snake collection someday.
- Career History. How did you start riding? It all started as a little boy just going for rides with my dad. We would cruise down the beach together and to this day, it's one of my finest memories! I started racing when I was 10 years old and it all kind of grew from there. Along the way I had the pleasure of meeting great people like BC Vaught, Wes Miller and Jorge Cuartas who always would be helping me out with whatever was in their reach so I could come to the USA and do some riding. When I was maybe 17, I built my first ramp in Costa Rica and right after I had the pleasure to meet the Moore brothers. After that it was game on! Its been a crazy ride for sure.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: Definitely,
16 hours ago: What are YOU driving home? #DailyGrind @dylankracing http://t.co/MTMFDbG6cj see full story
16 hours ago: What are YOU driving home? #DailyGrind Dylan Kwasniewski Racing see full story
18 hours ago: Thanks to @beauknows for taking over for a bit! Enjoy the party, Baltimore! @blessthefall #AskBTF see full story
18 hours ago: wow…was that an hour already!?!? Thanks so much for all your questions and supporting our band. It's time to rock Baltimore!! <3 BTF see full story
18 hours ago: @iAmMeghann Yes! From Dusk TIll Dawn! see full story
18 hours ago: 1,000% yes. <3 RT@riandawson @rockstarenergy hi Beau. Can we cover blink together? Bye Beau. see full story
18 hours ago: @BDalyxx DON'T. see full story
19 hours ago: You can count on Ben Horan to put it all on the line. Click here to see his rider profile: http://bit.ly/QFJeFL The Wakeskate Tour see full story
21 hours ago: Our #RockstarEnergyModels showing us how they get through #HumpDay. #PureZero see full story
2 days ago: Searching for #MotherNature's embrace this #EarthDay. Bede Durbidge see full story
2 days ago: Greg Lutzka has been steady stackin' on the street footy! Check out his Spring Fling part on The Berrics here: http://bit.ly/1fmqQrv. #RockstarSkate see full story
2 days ago: The #InkedUpTour will be at the Baltimore Tattoo Arts Convention this weekend for Stop #5! View all of the #MissInkedUp Baltimore contestants and vote for... see full story