Snowmobile / Marco Picado
- Sport: Quad Freestyle / Snowmobile Freestyle
- City, State you reside in: Denton, Texas & San Jose, Costa Rica
- Birthday: July 21st, 1988
- Age when first started riding: I got my first quad, a little Suzuki 50, when I was around 4 years old. At the age of ten, I competed in my first race.
- Favorite place to ride: It's rock quarry in Minnesota that we filmed at for
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy Drink, Fly Racing - WPS, Fox Racing Shox, Pro Armor, Fatal Clothing, Kicker, FMF, GBC Tires, HiPer, Precision, Toyskinz, K&N Filters, Gaerne Boots, Stomp Grip, Allsport Dynamics wrist braces, Coldcock American Herbal Flavored Whiskey
- Inspiration: I'm a die-hard fan of the
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? I got a little bit of everything. Ready for whatever party life throws at me!
- When I’m not riding I like to: I’m pretty good at sleeping when it comes to time my time off! I like to hang out at my place with the hound and occasionally hit up the lake for some wake-boarding sessions with the boys!
- Official/Favorite Website: YouTube
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I have a big obsession with reptiles and venomous snakes. I want to own a gnarly snake collection someday.
- Career History. How did you start riding? It all started as a little boy just going for rides with my dad. We would cruise down the beach together and to this day, it's one of my finest memories! I started racing when I was 10 years old and it all kind of grew from there. Along the way I had the pleasure of meeting great people like BC Vaught, Wes Miller and Jorge Cuartas who always would be helping me out with whatever was in their reach so I could come to the USA and do some riding. When I was maybe 17, I built my first ramp in Costa Rica and right after I had the pleasure to meet the Moore brothers. After that it was game on! Its been a crazy ride for sure.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: Definitely,
15 hours ago: @FuckerNutter You rock! Thanks for your support! see full story
16 hours ago: @GreatGadabout We agree! #RockstarLife see full story
16 hours ago: Catch Logan Martin in the new issue of @RIDEBMX, on stands now! #BMX http://t.co/D1ONFUhBPm see full story
16 hours ago: Catch Logan Martin in the new issue of RIDE bmx , on stands now! #BMX see full story
17 hours ago: @Evers_Robert Enjoy! #RockstarNation @RockstarCollege see full story
19 hours ago: Have you heard @BreatheCarolina's new record "Savages" yet? Its out TODAY!! http://t.co/0l4nV3ZTY1 #RockstarMusic http://t.co/OQCzSmBvNJ see full story
19 hours ago: @shawn_mchugh We're happy you're happy with it. Thanks for the support! see full story
21 hours ago: Spencer O'Brien talks Sochi, women's progression, equal prize money and more. Read her interview here: http://bit.ly/Qmpuqr #RealTalk see full story
2 days ago: Counting down the days until we get to see more of our #MissTWWake, Amanda Lewis! #ModelMonday Wakeboarding Magazine | King of Wake see full story
2 days ago: Rockstar Energy Racing's Jason Anderson retains the points lead in Seattle! Read the full race report here: http://bit.ly/1gxeCg4.... see full story
2 days ago: Pick up this poster of Josh Harrington in the new issue of RIDE bmx, on newsstands now! see full story
3 days ago: Enter to #win a trip to the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series Challenge Cup in Lake Elsinore! Click here: http://bit.ly/loorrs-sweeps see full story