Surf / Courtney Conlogue
- Sport: Surfing
- Nickname: Lil' Tiger
- City, State you reside in: Santa Ana, CA
- Birthday: August 25, 1992
- Age when first started surfing: 4 years old
- Favorite place to surf: My favorite place to surf is the Mentawai Islands, Sunset Beach in Hawaii, Bells Beach in Torquay (Australia) and an uncrowded Trestles in California.
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy Drink, Billabong, Swatch, Verizon Wireless, Kaenon, Dakine, FCS, Toyota of Huntington Beach, Sexwax, Tim Stamps Surfboards and Bushman Surfboards
- Inspiration: Books tend to really inspire me like “Peaceful Warrior” by Dan Millman and “Knowing Your Value” by Mika Brzezinski.
- What's on your IPOD playlist? Katy Perry’s “Wide Awake”, Gym Class Heroes’ “The Fighter”, Adele’s “Skyfall”, Amy Winehouse’s “Rehab”, Jack Johnson’s “Banana Pancakes” and Psy’s “Gangnam Style.”
- When I'm not surfing I like to: When I am not surfing, I can be found golfing, painting, exploring, holding the map and asking for directions.
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I sang the National Anthem at the Angels v. Dodgers baseball game.
- Quote: “Have No Regrets”. Also, every time I see actor Jim Caviezel from CBS’ “Person of Interest”, he tells me “Believe and stay true to yourself. There are always going to be naysayers. Stay focused on your goals and never give up. Anything can come true with belief, hard work and courage.”
- Career History. How did you start surfing? My dad taught my brother, my sister and I how to surf. On one of my family’s road trips to Mexico, I stood on my first surfboard when I was four years old. I started surfing competitively at nine and a half years old. I competed in my first professional competition when I was fourteen at Honolua Bay.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 2012 ASP Commonwealth Bank Beachley Classic WCT Champion | 2012 Telstra Drug Aware Pro Champion | 2012 Swatch Girls Pro France Champion | 2011 ASP Women’s Breakthrough Performer of the Year | 2011 Esoril Surf Billabong Girls Pro Champion | 2011 Telstra Drug Aware Pro Champion | 2011 Sri Lankan Airlines Pro Champion | 2010 Cabreiroa Surfing Girls Pro Champion | 2009 U.S. Open of Surfing Champion | 2009 ISA World Surfing Games Champion | 2009 Billabong World Junior Championships Bronze Medalist | 2008 USA Surfing Championships Winner | 2007 Summer X-Games Gold Medalist
The Isle Episode 4 LIVE NOW
THE ISLE is a web series that follows the lives of Rockstar Energy surfers Matt Meola and Albee Layer. In this episode, Matt and Albee join Rockstar teammates Nathaniel Curran, Taylor Curran and...
The Isle Episode 3 LIVE NOW
THE ISLE is a web series that follows the lives of Rockstar Energy surfers Matt Meola and Albee Layer. During this episode, Matt Meola and some friends head down to the Maldives. Albee...
Other Surf Athletes
11 hours ago: A few more hours left to grab 4 @tasteofchaos GA tickets for $29/each +fees! Details here: https://t.co/BiEQ1Tehzt https://t.co/VqbbjebxAf see full story
2 days ago: Boss man @AaronRathy is live on our Snapchat from Shredtown Jamboree. You know what to do 👇🏼 👻: DRINKROCKSTAR https://t.co/NgK3CmKsus see full story
2 days ago: Today & tomorrow you can get 4 festival general admission tickets for $29/each +fees here: https://t.co/BiEQ1Tehzt https://t.co/RXHTJjRtz7 see full story
2 days ago: Southern California! We're hooking you up with the Ultimate Double Date for Taste Of Chaos July 16th in San Bernardino! Today and tomorrow you can get 4... see full story
3 days ago: Today’s office: Brage Richenberg and @monsroisland coolin’ with a Rockstar Boom Whipped Strawberry 💥🍓 https://t.co/Enku7f7UA2 see full story
3 days ago: Today’s office: Brage Richenberg and Mons Roisland coolin’ with a Rockstar Boom Whipped Strawberry 💥🍓 see full story
3 days ago: West OZ native and Rockstar team rider Yadin Nicol is on a hot one with the boys of @surfingmagazine in his element at North Point... see full story
4 days ago: Episode 2 of @therj37 “Earning A Spot” presented by @polarisrzr is live! https://t.co/GbfGXIJ5dz see full story
4 days ago: West OZ native Yadin Nicol on a hot one with the boys of @surfingmagazine in his element North Point -- https://t.co/pToJTmyfUd see full story
4 days ago: Come spend the weekend with Brenton Priestley and the crew in Texas for Shredtown Jamboree! PC: Bryan Soderlind see full story
5 days ago: stoke level at an all time high with Alexi Godbout in Alaska. Would you go? see full story
6 days ago: Case of the Monday's? Sit back and check out Manny Santiago's Pound for Pound 2: The Rematch. see full story