Surf / Courtney Conlogue
- Sport: Surfing
- Nickname: Lil' Tiger
- City, State you reside in: Santa Ana, CA
- Birthday: August 25, 1992
- Age when first started surfing: 4 years old
- Favorite place to surf: My favorite place to surf is the Mentawai Islands, Sunset Beach in Hawaii, Bells Beach in Torquay (Australia) and an uncrowded Trestles in California.
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy Drink, Billabong, Swatch, Verizon Wireless, Kaenon, Dakine, FCS, Toyota of Huntington Beach, Sexwax, Tim Stamps Surfboards and Bushman Surfboards
- Inspiration: Books tend to really inspire me like “Peaceful Warrior” by Dan Millman and “Knowing Your Value” by Mika Brzezinski.
- What's on your IPOD playlist? Katy Perry’s “Wide Awake”, Gym Class Heroes’ “The Fighter”, Adele’s “Skyfall”, Amy Winehouse’s “Rehab”, Jack Johnson’s “Banana Pancakes” and Psy’s “Gangnam Style.”
- When I'm not surfing I like to: When I am not surfing, I can be found golfing, painting, exploring, holding the map and asking for directions.
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I sang the National Anthem at the Angels v. Dodgers baseball game.
- Quote: “Have No Regrets”. Also, every time I see actor Jim Caviezel from CBS’ “Person of Interest”, he tells me “Believe and stay true to yourself. There are always going to be naysayers. Stay focused on your goals and never give up. Anything can come true with belief, hard work and courage.”
- Career History. How did you start surfing? My dad taught my brother, my sister and I how to surf. On one of my family’s road trips to Mexico, I stood on my first surfboard when I was four years old. I started surfing competitively at nine and a half years old. I competed in my first professional competition when I was fourteen at Honolua Bay.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 2012 ASP Commonwealth Bank Beachley Classic WCT Champion | 2012 Telstra Drug Aware Pro Champion | 2012 Swatch Girls Pro France Champion | 2011 ASP Women’s Breakthrough Performer of the Year | 2011 Esoril Surf Billabong Girls Pro Champion | 2011 Telstra Drug Aware Pro Champion | 2011 Sri Lankan Airlines Pro Champion | 2010 Cabreiroa Surfing Girls Pro Champion | 2009 U.S. Open of Surfing Champion | 2009 ISA World Surfing Games Champion | 2009 Billabong World Junior Championships Bronze Medalist | 2008 USA Surfing Championships Winner | 2007 Summer X-Games Gold Medalist
The Isle Episode 4 LIVE NOW
THE ISLE is a web series that follows the lives of Rockstar Energy surfers Matt Meola and Albee Layer. In this episode, Matt and Albee join Rockstar teammates Nathaniel Curran, Taylor Curran and...
The Isle Episode 3 LIVE NOW
THE ISLE is a web series that follows the lives of Rockstar Energy surfers Matt Meola and Albee Layer. During this episode, Matt Meola and some friends head down to the Maldives. Albee...
Other Surf Athletes
43 minutes ago: @JustJennafyer That's a good line-up! see full story
43 minutes ago: @kylebjones We think so too! see full story
1 hour ago: .@spencerobrien takes 2nd in Women's Slopestyle at the #BurtonUSOpen! #RockstarPodiums see full story
1 hour ago: @MuttFett #TGIF see full story
2 hours ago: Congrats to @McRaeWilliams1 on his win at the @SFRFreestyle Tour in @Varsfob! #RockstarPodiums see full story
2 hours ago: .@R_Sipes is gearing up to make his @GNCCRacing debut this weekend at Rd 1 #MudMucker in Bunnell, FL! #RockstarMoto http://t.co/BF3WPnB9Fa see full story
2 hours ago: Ryan Sipes is gearing up to make his GNCC Racing debut this weekend at Rd 1 #MudMucker in Bunnell, FL! Rockstar Energy Drink Motocross see full story
24 hours ago: Stop #2 of the #InkedUpTour takes us to The Australian Tattoo & Body Art Expo where our headlining artist is Teneile Napoli (Garage Ink)! Vote for her can... see full story
1 day ago: Which flavor is on your top shelf? #ThirstyThursday Photo: Elliot Sloan see full story
2 days ago: #WIN a seat at the Team O'Neil Rally School! All you have to do is post a video to Instagram showing us why you deserve to go. Be sure to follow AND tag... see full story
2 days ago: Finding #pow. Alexis Godbout skiing see full story
3 days ago: Til the wheels fall off. #BMXlife see full story