Surf / Courtney Conlogue
- Sport: Surfing
- Nickname: Lil' Tiger
- City, State you reside in: Santa Ana, CA
- Birthday: August 25, 1992
- Age when first started surfing: 4 years old
- Favorite place to surf: My favorite place to surf is the Mentawai Islands, Sunset Beach in Hawaii, Bells Beach in Torquay (Australia) and an uncrowded Trestles in California.
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy Drink, Billabong, Swatch, Verizon Wireless, Kaenon, Dakine, FCS, Toyota of Huntington Beach, Sexwax, Tim Stamps Surfboards and Bushman Surfboards
- Inspiration: Books tend to really inspire me like “Peaceful Warrior” by Dan Millman and “Knowing Your Value” by Mika Brzezinski.
- What's on your IPOD playlist? Katy Perry’s “Wide Awake”, Gym Class Heroes’ “The Fighter”, Adele’s “Skyfall”, Amy Winehouse’s “Rehab”, Jack Johnson’s “Banana Pancakes” and Psy’s “Gangnam Style.”
- When I'm not surfing I like to: When I am not surfing, I can be found golfing, painting, exploring, holding the map and asking for directions.
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I sang the National Anthem at the Angels v. Dodgers baseball game.
- Quote: “Have No Regrets”. Also, every time I see actor Jim Caviezel from CBS’ “Person of Interest”, he tells me “Believe and stay true to yourself. There are always going to be naysayers. Stay focused on your goals and never give up. Anything can come true with belief, hard work and courage.”
- Career History. How did you start surfing? My dad taught my brother, my sister and I how to surf. On one of my family’s road trips to Mexico, I stood on my first surfboard when I was four years old. I started surfing competitively at nine and a half years old. I competed in my first professional competition when I was fourteen at Honolua Bay.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 2012 ASP Commonwealth Bank Beachley Classic WCT Champion | 2012 Telstra Drug Aware Pro Champion | 2012 Swatch Girls Pro France Champion | 2011 ASP Women’s Breakthrough Performer of the Year | 2011 Esoril Surf Billabong Girls Pro Champion | 2011 Telstra Drug Aware Pro Champion | 2011 Sri Lankan Airlines Pro Champion | 2010 Cabreiroa Surfing Girls Pro Champion | 2009 U.S. Open of Surfing Champion | 2009 ISA World Surfing Games Champion | 2009 Billabong World Junior Championships Bronze Medalist | 2008 USA Surfing Championships Winner | 2007 Summer X-Games Gold Medalist
The Isle Episode 4 LIVE NOW
THE ISLE is a web series that follows the lives of Rockstar Energy surfers Matt Meola and Albee Layer. In this episode, Matt and Albee join Rockstar teammates Nathaniel Curran, Taylor Curran and...
The Isle Episode 3 LIVE NOW
THE ISLE is a web series that follows the lives of Rockstar Energy surfers Matt Meola and Albee Layer. During this episode, Matt Meola and some friends head down to the Maldives. Albee...
Other Surf Athletes
23 hours ago: We put 8 YouTubers into a #RockstarEnergy off road truck & monitored their heart rates. Watch here: http://t.co/2WN1XZEOtr #ForzaFuel see full story
1 day ago: North Carolina, are you ready to light it up?? @ElectricRun #FridayNightLights #PartyLikeARockstar http://t.co/dQtb6IPdxm see full story
1 day ago: North Carolina, are you ready to light it up?? Electric Run #FridayNightLights #PartyLikeARockstar see full story
1 day ago: Vote for this week's featured #InkedUpTour artist @freddynegrete at http://t.co/v5PB7Epd8F! http://t.co/3OoirotEWy see full story
1 day ago: We're at the Steel City Tattoo Convention in Pittsburgh with #InkedUpTour featured artist Freddy Negrete! If you like his can art, give him a vote here:... see full story
1 day ago: Here she is! Tanner Foust will race the #RockstarEnergy Volkswagen #Beetle for the first time this weekend at #GRC Los Angeles! #SuperBeetle see full story