Surf / Davey Cathels
- Nickname: Davros
- Sport: Surfing
- City, State you reside in: Sydney, NSW, Australia
- Birthday: 03/30/1991
- Age when first started surfing: 9 years old
- Favorite place to surf: Noth Narrabeen
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy Drink, FCS, Gorilla, Warner Surfboards
- Inspiration: My friends and family
- What's on your IPOD playlist? A wide and strange variety of music
- When I'm not surfing I like to: Check out whatever city I'm in, eat some good food, play golf, and hang out with my friends
- Official/Favorite Website: Facebook
- Something that most people don't know about you: I used to play the trumpet
- Career History: : 1st world pro junior bali 2011, 1st 4 star wqs chiba japan 2010, 1st pro junior raglan 2010
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: Representing Australia twice for the world junior titles and surfing against Kelly Slater in the Rip Curl pro bells beach.
Billabong Rio Pro | Colgate Plax Girls Rio Pro
The Rockstar Surf team had a blast at the Billabong Rio Pro and Colgate Plax Rio Pro in Brazil! Here's where our athletes fall in the current ASP World Championship Tour standings:MenBede Durbidge...
Mitch Crews Stars In New Web Series
Rockstar surfer Mitch Crews stars in a brand new web series on Network A called Surf House. The series features Mitch Crews, Michael Dunphy, Alisha Gonsalves and Bree Kleintop—four pro surfers...
"The Isle" Season 2 | Episode 1
LIVE NOW! Season 2, Episode 1 of "The Isle." Watch HERE."The Isle" is a web series that follows the lives of Rockstar Energy surfers Matt Meola and Albee Layer. In this episode, we watch as Matt...
Alana: Surfer Girl Episode 207
Alana Blanchard Cheers On Friends Surfing Pipeline, Surfer Girl Ep. 207. Watch the entire series here: bit.ly/SurferGirl
Courtney Conlogue Wins TSB Bank NZ Surf Festival
Courtney Conlogue has claimed Event No. 4 of 7 on the 2013 ASP Women's World Championship Tour, the TSB Bank NZ Surf Festival in Taranaki. The victory pushes the Rockstar surfer up two spots, from...
X Games Real Surf
Vote for Albee Layer and Matt Meola in Round 1 of X Games Real Surf! Vote once per day until April 8th and help get them through to Round 2.Vote Layer here: http://bit.ly/VoteLayer1 Vote Meola...
Other Surf Athletes
16 hours ago: RT @XGames: “I’m excited to redeem myself at #XGames, after not making finals and dealing with an injury last year.”-Elliot Sloan http://t.… see full story
17 hours ago: Nathaniel Curran running down a dream. #surfing http://t.co/vab82L3vhR see full story
17 hours ago: Nathaniel Curran running down a dream. #surfing see full story
21 hours ago: RT @kelvinhoefler: Part Coming soon: Thrasher Magazine http://t.co/VDzBZZb6rG see full story
21 hours ago: Watch Kelvin Hoefler dropped 12 packs of bangers at the #TWSPark. Cruise over to Thrasher Magazine this Saturday when his "Green Card" part drops and watch... see full story
21 hours ago: Silje Norendal's switch game is on point. Good luck this weekend! #Snowboarding see full story
23 hours ago: Our biker babes are ready for #DaytonaSX this weekend. Who's coming out? #RockstarEnergyModels | #Supercross http://t.co/h9xYTYmf3e see full story
23 hours ago: Our biker babes are ready for #DaytonaSX this weekend. Who's coming out? #RockstarEnergyModels see full story
2 days ago: Jackson "Jacko" Strong throwing one sideways for #WhipItWednesday. #FMX see full story
2 days ago: Control wizard Manny Santiago stomping around at OC Ramps. see full story