Surf / Eric Geiselman
- Nickname: G-eeeezy
- Sport: Surfing
- City, State you reside in: San Clemente, California
- Age: 24
- Age When First Started Competing: 8
- Favorite spot: Lowers
- Favorite trick: Going Fast & Radical with Style and Flow
- Sponsors: Rockstar, Oakley, Globe (TBA), Dakine, Sector 9, Kicker, Jacks, Channel Island
- Inspiration: Surfing-Dane Reynolds/Kelly Slater/Andy Irons
- Career Honors, Awards and Highlights: Surfer Poll Award-Best Maneuver / Cover of Surf Magazine / US Magazine 2012 Top 100 List September Issue
- Video parts: Lead -All In The Family / Lead – High Five / Lead – Toyota Sequoia Commercial
- When I'm not surfing I like to: Skate, Mountain Bike, Play and Write Music, Edit Clips
- Contest History: 3-Time ESA East Coast Champion, 5-Time NSSA East Coast Champion, 30- 1st Place Contest Wins, 2-Time Back to Back North American Pro Junior Champion, 2nd Place Canada Cold Water Classic, Champion 2011 Red Bull Tow In
- Other interesting Info: Brother Evan Pro Surfer, Dad Former Pro Surfer and Great Shaper, and Mom Former East Coast Surfing Champion
Billabong Rio Pro | Colgate Plax Girls Rio Pro
The Rockstar Surf team had a blast at the Billabong Rio Pro and Colgate Plax Rio Pro in Brazil! Here's where our athletes fall in the current ASP World Championship Tour standings:MenBede Durbidge...
Mitch Crews Stars In New Web Series
Rockstar surfer Mitch Crews stars in a brand new web series on Network A called Surf House. The series features Mitch Crews, Michael Dunphy, Alisha Gonsalves and Bree Kleintop—four pro surfers...
"The Isle" Season 2 | Episode 1
LIVE NOW! Season 2, Episode 1 of "The Isle." Watch HERE."The Isle" is a web series that follows the lives of Rockstar Energy surfers Matt Meola and Albee Layer. In this episode, we watch as Matt...
Courtney Conlogue Wins TSB Bank NZ Surf Festival
Courtney Conlogue has claimed Event No. 4 of 7 on the 2013 ASP Women's World Championship Tour, the TSB Bank NZ Surf Festival in Taranaki. The victory pushes the Rockstar surfer up two spots, from...
X Games Real Surf
Vote for Albee Layer and Matt Meola in Round 1 of X Games Real Surf! Vote once per day until April 8th and help get them through to Round 2.Vote Layer here: http://bit.ly/VoteLayer1 Vote Meola...
Other Surf Athletes
16 hours ago: Crushing hard on the newest Rockstar Energy Model Alexis! 🔥🏁 https://t.co/GZn3G8WEgh see full story
21 hours ago: Behind the shot with Dan Brisse and the Iron Ore Kiln from his 2015 Real Snow part is live now on TransWorld SNOWboarding Magazine! see full story
21 hours ago: Behind the shot with @danbrisse and the Iron Ore Kiln is live on @TWSNOW! -- https://t.co/6Uooz0Q6t2 📹: @jdh_films https://t.co/lbWRXgJsue see full story
2 days ago: Enter for your chance to win a VIP Experience at @tasteofchaos! More details here -- https://t.co/oXUmvcZcSd https://t.co/JitjI2vzns see full story
2 days ago: This Thursday we’re dropping the full edit from the 2nd Annual Shredtown Jamboree! Check back and see what went down in Texas with the Shredtown Crew. see full story
2 days ago: Episode 2 of @SammyCskiing's "Retrospect" is now playing -- https://t.co/FrRcazGvCr https://t.co/rQgCU8jdQH see full story
2 days ago: Sammy Carlson talks switching up his focus from contests to video parts in Episode 2 of "Retrospect" now playing... see full story
3 days ago: .@ryanbeat51 took home two 2nd place podiums this weekend in rounds 5 and 6 of @LOORRS! https://t.co/QIKcSwH5Nv see full story
3 days ago: Congrats Tanner Foust on back to back wins this weekend at rounds 1 & 2 of GRC in Pheonix, AZ! Photo Credit: Larry Chen see full story
3 days ago: Congrats @tannerfoust on back to back weekend wins at rounds 1 & 2 of GRC in Pheonix, AZ! PC: Larry Chen https://t.co/X9WTHyAXij see full story
4 days ago: Hang time with Dean Smith out on a Sunday Funday cruise! see full story
5 days ago: Impressive day of racing for Rob MacCachren in Utah closing out the day with 1st in Pro 2 and 2nd in Pro 4! see full story