Surf / Eric Geiselman
- Nickname: G-eeeezy
- Sport: Surfing
- City, State you reside in: San Clemente, California
- Age: 24
- Age When First Started Competing: 8
- Favorite spot: Lowers
- Favorite trick: Going Fast & Radical with Style and Flow
- Sponsors: Rockstar, Oakley, Globe (TBA), Dakine, Sector 9, Kicker, Jacks, Channel Island
- Inspiration: Surfing-Dane Reynolds/Kelly Slater/Andy Irons
- Career Honors, Awards and Highlights: Surfer Poll Award-Best Maneuver / Cover of Surf Magazine / US Magazine 2012 Top 100 List September Issue
- Video parts: Lead -All In The Family / Lead – High Five / Lead – Toyota Sequoia Commercial
- When I'm not surfing I like to: Skate, Mountain Bike, Play and Write Music, Edit Clips
- Contest History: 3-Time ESA East Coast Champion, 5-Time NSSA East Coast Champion, 30- 1st Place Contest Wins, 2-Time Back to Back North American Pro Junior Champion, 2nd Place Canada Cold Water Classic, Champion 2011 Red Bull Tow In
- Other interesting Info: Brother Evan Pro Surfer, Dad Former Pro Surfer and Great Shaper, and Mom Former East Coast Surfing Champion
Billabong Rio Pro | Colgate Plax Girls Rio Pro
The Rockstar Surf team had a blast at the Billabong Rio Pro and Colgate Plax Rio Pro in Brazil! Here's where our athletes fall in the current ASP World Championship Tour standings:MenBede Durbidge...
Mitch Crews Stars In New Web Series
Rockstar surfer Mitch Crews stars in a brand new web series on Network A called Surf House. The series features Mitch Crews, Michael Dunphy, Alisha Gonsalves and Bree Kleintop—four pro surfers...
"The Isle" Season 2 | Episode 1
LIVE NOW! Season 2, Episode 1 of "The Isle." Watch HERE."The Isle" is a web series that follows the lives of Rockstar Energy surfers Matt Meola and Albee Layer. In this episode, we watch as Matt...
Courtney Conlogue Wins TSB Bank NZ Surf Festival
Courtney Conlogue has claimed Event No. 4 of 7 on the 2013 ASP Women's World Championship Tour, the TSB Bank NZ Surf Festival in Taranaki. The victory pushes the Rockstar surfer up two spots, from...
X Games Real Surf
Vote for Albee Layer and Matt Meola in Round 1 of X Games Real Surf! Vote once per day until April 8th and help get them through to Round 2.Vote Layer here: http://bit.ly/VoteLayer1 Vote Meola...
Other Surf Athletes
7 hours ago: RT @mitchcrews: Around home 🇦🇺 📸 Swilly | @rockstarenergy https://t.co/c2EmZeFOgx see full story
7 hours ago: Zach Osborne raced his way to his first sx win last night at Atlanta #Supercross 🤘🏼 see full story
1 day ago: What first place looks like @zacho_16 #sx #rockstarhusky https://t.co/AgUwX207sd see full story
1 day ago: Almost time for The Mint 400, but first: Destination Polaris tests with Scanlon Motorsports as they prep for the 2017 race season! #SMG #Ludacris #RZRLife... see full story
2 days ago: Happy Saturday #Rockstarenergy https://t.co/A5HsXs8qy2 see full story
2 days ago: Dylan Ferrandis meets Atlanta #Supercross! ✊🏼 see full story
2 days ago: "Smooth operator" @josschristensen has a new edit! Check out the full video here: https://t.co/R0KCA89QqV… https://t.co/0D4j0da3pt see full story
3 days ago: 'Smooth Operator' Joss Christensen has a new shred-it live on the SLVSH website! Be sure to check it out 🤘🏼 🎥: Andrew Napier #RockstarSnow see full story
3 days ago: Backyard backtail lessons by @andrewpastura #wakeskate https://t.co/O6Naq5QFZ0 see full story
3 days ago: Tanner Foust ripping through a construction site in a RZR Side-by-Side 🙌🏽 #RockstarEnergy Donut Media see full story
3 days ago: Backtails in the backyard with Andrew Pastura #RockstarEnergy see full story
3 days ago: Best way to get down the stairs @chrisjoslin_ #skate https://t.co/0Hqf8HqODP see full story