Surf / Eric Geiselman
- Nickname: G-eeeezy
- Sport: Surfing
- City, State you reside in: San Clemente, California
- Age: 24
- Age When First Started Competing: 8
- Favorite spot: Lowers
- Favorite trick: Going Fast & Radical with Style and Flow
- Sponsors: Rockstar, Oakley, Globe (TBA), Dakine, Sector 9, Kicker, Jacks, Channel Island
- Inspiration: Surfing-Dane Reynolds/Kelly Slater/Andy Irons
- Career Honors, Awards and Highlights: Surfer Poll Award-Best Maneuver / Cover of Surf Magazine / US Magazine 2012 Top 100 List September Issue
- Video parts: Lead -All In The Family / Lead – High Five / Lead – Toyota Sequoia Commercial
- When I'm not surfing I like to: Skate, Mountain Bike, Play and Write Music, Edit Clips
- Contest History: 3-Time ESA East Coast Champion, 5-Time NSSA East Coast Champion, 30- 1st Place Contest Wins, 2-Time Back to Back North American Pro Junior Champion, 2nd Place Canada Cold Water Classic, Champion 2011 Red Bull Tow In
- Other interesting Info: Brother Evan Pro Surfer, Dad Former Pro Surfer and Great Shaper, and Mom Former East Coast Surfing Champion
Billabong Rio Pro | Colgate Plax Girls Rio Pro
The Rockstar Surf team had a blast at the Billabong Rio Pro and Colgate Plax Rio Pro in Brazil! Here's where our athletes fall in the current ASP World Championship Tour standings:MenBede Durbidge...
Mitch Crews Stars In New Web Series
Rockstar surfer Mitch Crews stars in a brand new web series on Network A called Surf House. The series features Mitch Crews, Michael Dunphy, Alisha Gonsalves and Bree Kleintop—four pro surfers...
"The Isle" Season 2 | Episode 1
LIVE NOW! Season 2, Episode 1 of "The Isle." Watch HERE."The Isle" is a web series that follows the lives of Rockstar Energy surfers Matt Meola and Albee Layer. In this episode, we watch as Matt...
Courtney Conlogue Wins TSB Bank NZ Surf Festival
Courtney Conlogue has claimed Event No. 4 of 7 on the 2013 ASP Women's World Championship Tour, the TSB Bank NZ Surf Festival in Taranaki. The victory pushes the Rockstar surfer up two spots, from...
X Games Real Surf
Vote for Albee Layer and Matt Meola in Round 1 of X Games Real Surf! Vote once per day until April 8th and help get them through to Round 2.Vote Layer here: http://bit.ly/VoteLayer1 Vote Meola...
Other Surf Athletes
11 hours ago: Bede Durbidge dialed in and set for #JBayOpen see full story
13 hours ago: The man, the myth, the legend @ChadeSharpe catches up with @WakeWorld in his latest interview about his wake career: http://t.co/VBfYjQ3ITa see full story
1 day ago: Jeremy Seewer #91 clinched third overall in the MX2 class at Uddevalla for the Grand Prix of Sweden! see full story
2 days ago: Catch the Rockstar Energy Suzuki Europe race report on our boys @JeremySeewer and Brian Hsu here!: http://t.co/9GZXbqEDMz see full story
2 days ago: Clay Marzo through the tube and chasing slabs #RockstarSurf #SundayVibes see full story
3 days ago: Jeremy Martin celebrates #4thOfJuly like a #Rockstar with the win in the 250 class at #RedBud! see full story
3 days ago: Our boys @Jeremy6Martin @zacho_16 and @minicoop175 sweep with the first ever all #Rockstar 250 podium today at #Redbud! see full story
4 days ago: #RockstarOrganic to get the 3 day weekend started! see full story
5 days ago: Catch the triple flip king @Codyhesse_ latest interview with @alliancewake here!: http://t.co/nGRzs3m9gf see full story
5 days ago: RT @JVAirX: I'm flipping over the new #RockstarBOOM #whippedstrawberry flavor. #RockstarEnergy @rockstarenergy @rockstarenergycl http://t.c… see full story
5 days ago: Catch Tanner Foust this weekend in Jacksonville, NC for some 4th of July #GRC action! see full story
6 days ago: @LukieBull have a great time! see full story