Surf / Eric Geiselman
- Nickname: G-eeeezy
- Sport: Surfing
- City, State you reside in: San Clemente, California
- Age: 24
- Age When First Started Competing: 8
- Favorite spot: Lowers
- Favorite trick: Going Fast & Radical with Style and Flow
- Sponsors: Rockstar, Oakley, Globe (TBA), Dakine, Sector 9, Kicker, Jacks, Channel Island
- Inspiration: Surfing-Dane Reynolds/Kelly Slater/Andy Irons
- Career Honors, Awards and Highlights: Surfer Poll Award-Best Maneuver / Cover of Surf Magazine / US Magazine 2012 Top 100 List September Issue
- Video parts: Lead -All In The Family / Lead – High Five / Lead – Toyota Sequoia Commercial
- When I'm not surfing I like to: Skate, Mountain Bike, Play and Write Music, Edit Clips
- Contest History: 3-Time ESA East Coast Champion, 5-Time NSSA East Coast Champion, 30- 1st Place Contest Wins, 2-Time Back to Back North American Pro Junior Champion, 2nd Place Canada Cold Water Classic, Champion 2011 Red Bull Tow In
- Other interesting Info: Brother Evan Pro Surfer, Dad Former Pro Surfer and Great Shaper, and Mom Former East Coast Surfing Champion
Billabong Rio Pro | Colgate Plax Girls Rio Pro
The Rockstar Surf team had a blast at the Billabong Rio Pro and Colgate Plax Rio Pro in Brazil! Here's where our athletes fall in the current ASP World Championship Tour standings:MenBede Durbidge...
Mitch Crews Stars In New Web Series
Rockstar surfer Mitch Crews stars in a brand new web series on Network A called Surf House. The series features Mitch Crews, Michael Dunphy, Alisha Gonsalves and Bree Kleintop—four pro surfers...
"The Isle" Season 2 | Episode 1
LIVE NOW! Season 2, Episode 1 of "The Isle." Watch HERE."The Isle" is a web series that follows the lives of Rockstar Energy surfers Matt Meola and Albee Layer. In this episode, we watch as Matt...
Courtney Conlogue Wins TSB Bank NZ Surf Festival
Courtney Conlogue has claimed Event No. 4 of 7 on the 2013 ASP Women's World Championship Tour, the TSB Bank NZ Surf Festival in Taranaki. The victory pushes the Rockstar surfer up two spots, from...
X Games Real Surf
Vote for Albee Layer and Matt Meola in Round 1 of X Games Real Surf! Vote once per day until April 8th and help get them through to Round 2.Vote Layer here: http://bit.ly/VoteLayer1 Vote Meola...
Other Surf Athletes
1 hour ago: What better way to start your morning off than with an #Organic Rockstar and the #RockstarEnergyModels https://t.co/y5Xp6hNnP5 see full story
16 hours ago: #UnitedByPower episode 3 is out now! Some unfortunate events stopped #TeamUSA’s quest for 1st, take a look… https://t.co/wB21Z6apu7 see full story
17 hours ago: Is it winter yet? Torstein Horgmo looks ready. Are you? #Snow #RockstarEnergy see full story
19 hours ago: RT @chasehawk: 😊 @etniesBMX @rockstarenergy @cultcrew #EtniesChapters 🇵🇹 https://t.co/YHMzyqujs3 see full story
19 hours ago: @MrMarkZamora Don't worry, it hasn't been discontinued. Might just be out of stock at the store you're at unfortunately see full story
20 hours ago: RT @ChadeSharpe: Fun am ride @malibuboats #m235 @Ronix @rockstarenergy rockstarenergy @duvin @woodroze @perfski @mypakage #wakeboard https:… see full story
22 hours ago: The series continues! Check out episode 2 of FMF's United Power featuring Team USA riders Cooper Webb, Jason Anderson and Alex Martin! #RockstarEnergy see full story
22 hours ago: Are you ready for @Borgore & @SafeInSoundFest to invade your city?! Checkout when we will be in a city near you… https://t.co/lymRl0Ys7p see full story
2 days ago: Huge congrats Rob MacCachren and his team on clinching the overall #Pro2 LOORRS Championship this past weekend! #RockstarOffRoad see full story
2 days ago: Tune in to MTV tonight at 10:30 ET for Jolene Van Vugt's episode of Ridiculousness!! Check it out for plenty of laughs with Rob Dyrdek, Steelo Brim and the... see full story
3 days ago: Team USA overcame waves of adversity led by Jason Anderson's moto win to claim 3rd overall at #MXoN2016. Battered and bruised the team just missed the... see full story
3 days ago: Big Shout Out to Alex Bellemare for winning the SLVSH Cup! Throwing down big time in the one-on-one finals last week! PC// @b0ckmeister see full story