Surf / Mitch Crews
- Nickname: Crewsy, Crewton
- Sport: Surfing
- City/State you reside in: Coolangatta, QLD
- Birthday: 4/5
- Age when first started riding: 8
- Favorite spot: trestles
- Favorite trick: airs
- Sponsors: Rockstar, Hurley, Vestal, Skullcandy, Macbeth, Stacey Surfboards, Otis, Futures
- Inspiration: I’m Inspired by people who dedicated themselves to being great in anything they do.
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Beach House – Bloom We Are Augustines – Rise Ye Sunken Ships Cloud Nothings – Attack on Memory And more weird stuff…
- When I’m not Riding I like to: Play Basketball and Train.
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I have an arthritic condition called Ankylosing Spondylitis (AS) which affected my back and joints when I was 19.
- Quote: Life isn’t measured by the number of breaths you take, it measured by the moments that take your breath away.
- Contest History: 5th Surfest 6* 3rd Kangaroo Island Pro 6* 2nd Sorooz Lacanuau Pro 6* 3rd Relentless Board Masters 6* 2nd Quiksilver Pro El Salvador 4*
- Career Honors, Awards and Highlights: ASP Australasian Junior Champion 2010, 5th Overall ASP World Junior Champions
Billabong Rio Pro | Colgate Plax Girls Rio Pro
The Rockstar Surf team had a blast at the Billabong Rio Pro and Colgate Plax Rio Pro in Brazil! Here's where our athletes fall in the current ASP World Championship Tour standings:MenBede Durbidge...
Mitch Crews Stars In New Web Series
Rockstar surfer Mitch Crews stars in a brand new web series on Network A called Surf House. The series features Mitch Crews, Michael Dunphy, Alisha Gonsalves and Bree Kleintop—four pro surfers...
"The Isle" Season 2 | Episode 1
LIVE NOW! Season 2, Episode 1 of "The Isle." Watch HERE."The Isle" is a web series that follows the lives of Rockstar Energy surfers Matt Meola and Albee Layer. In this episode, we watch as Matt...
Courtney Conlogue Wins TSB Bank NZ Surf Festival
Courtney Conlogue has claimed Event No. 4 of 7 on the 2013 ASP Women's World Championship Tour, the TSB Bank NZ Surf Festival in Taranaki. The victory pushes the Rockstar surfer up two spots, from...
X Games Real Surf
Vote for Albee Layer and Matt Meola in Round 1 of X Games Real Surf! Vote once per day until April 8th and help get them through to Round 2.Vote Layer here: http://bit.ly/VoteLayer1 Vote Meola...
Other Surf Athletes
7 hours ago: Tune in 8.6.16 to watch the best vert skaters throw down. bit.ly/HighlandShowDown #HighlandShowDown see full story
11 hours ago: #HighlandShowDown https://t.co/wz87Zqkz8z Tune in 8.6.16 to watch the best vert skaters throw down. https://t.co/UZurPODxzW see full story
15 hours ago: Check out the recap from @LostHighwayFest in San Bernardino! Now playing: https://t.co/seuEwZE4ue #rockstarmusic https://t.co/jHYTMWFwn8 see full story
2 days ago: Cory Juneau is going off at Vans Park Series in Huntington Beach! Hit the 👻 DRINKROCKSTAR for all the #VansUSOpen action. see full story
2 days ago: .@coryjuneau is going off at @vansparkseries in Huntington Beach! Hit the 👻 DRINKROCKSTAR for all the action. https://t.co/0x0jfpclCj see full story
2 days ago: Rockstar Energy Models full squad bringing the 🔥🔥 for #WCW 💋💋 #HumpDay https://t.co/VO7LvADKuj see full story
3 days ago: We're out at the #VansUSOpen with Alex Perelson! Follow along on our Snapchat DRINKROCKSTAR 👻 https://t.co/33Nv30a9tM see full story
3 days ago: We're out at the #VansUSOpen with Alex Perelson hitting the Vans Park Series skate practice. Follow along on our Snapchat DRINKROCKSTAR and see what he gets... see full story
3 days ago: Come hang with Cory Lopez, @Mattmeola & @HappyReef76 tonight from 8pm - 10pm at Zimzala in the Shorebreak hotel! https://t.co/ZGzoT5jTsQ see full story
4 days ago: Davey Cathels is coming up in Rd. 2 Heat 10 at the #VansUSOpen! see full story
5 days ago: Big weekend for Rob MacCachren who claimed first place in Pro 2 both nights at Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series in Glen Helen!! see full story
5 days ago: Check in with Rockstar surf team rider Andrew Jacobson on our Snapchat DRINKROCKSTAR live from the #VansUSOpen! see full story