Surf / Mitch Crews
- Nickname: Crewsy, Crewton
- Sport: Surfing
- City/State you reside in: Coolangatta, QLD
- Birthday: 4/5
- Age when first started riding: 8
- Favorite spot: trestles
- Favorite trick: airs
- Sponsors: Rockstar, Hurley, Vestal, Skullcandy, Macbeth, Stacey Surfboards, Otis, Futures
- Inspiration: I’m Inspired by people who dedicated themselves to being great in anything they do.
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Beach House – Bloom We Are Augustines – Rise Ye Sunken Ships Cloud Nothings – Attack on Memory And more weird stuff…
- When I’m not Riding I like to: Play Basketball and Train.
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I have an arthritic condition called Ankylosing Spondylitis (AS) which affected my back and joints when I was 19.
- Quote: Life isn’t measured by the number of breaths you take, it measured by the moments that take your breath away.
- Contest History: 5th Surfest 6* 3rd Kangaroo Island Pro 6* 2nd Sorooz Lacanuau Pro 6* 3rd Relentless Board Masters 6* 2nd Quiksilver Pro El Salvador 4*
- Career Honors, Awards and Highlights: ASP Australasian Junior Champion 2010, 5th Overall ASP World Junior Champions
Billabong Rio Pro | Colgate Plax Girls Rio Pro
The Rockstar Surf team had a blast at the Billabong Rio Pro and Colgate Plax Rio Pro in Brazil! Here's where our athletes fall in the current ASP World Championship Tour standings:MenBede Durbidge...
Mitch Crews Stars In New Web Series
Rockstar surfer Mitch Crews stars in a brand new web series on Network A called Surf House. The series features Mitch Crews, Michael Dunphy, Alisha Gonsalves and Bree Kleintop—four pro surfers...
"The Isle" Season 2 | Episode 1
LIVE NOW! Season 2, Episode 1 of "The Isle." Watch HERE."The Isle" is a web series that follows the lives of Rockstar Energy surfers Matt Meola and Albee Layer. In this episode, we watch as Matt...
Alana: Surfer Girl Episode 207
Alana Blanchard Cheers On Friends Surfing Pipeline, Surfer Girl Ep. 207. Watch the entire series here: bit.ly/SurferGirl
Courtney Conlogue Wins TSB Bank NZ Surf Festival
Courtney Conlogue has claimed Event No. 4 of 7 on the 2013 ASP Women's World Championship Tour, the TSB Bank NZ Surf Festival in Taranaki. The victory pushes the Rockstar surfer up two spots, from...
X Games Real Surf
Vote for Albee Layer and Matt Meola in Round 1 of X Games Real Surf! Vote once per day until April 8th and help get them through to Round 2.Vote Layer here: http://bit.ly/VoteLayer1 Vote Meola...
Other Surf Athletes
1 day ago: Fun in the sun with #MissTransworldWake! Where are you spending #SundayFunday? http://t.co/06yMO0yVdf see full story
1 day ago: Fun in the sun with #MissTransworldWake! Where are you spending #SundayFunday? #RockstarEnergyModels | Wakeboarding Magazine see full story
2 days ago: Colten Moore and Marco Picado take on #DuneFest2014 #31style. Watch here: http://bit.ly/dunefest2014. Photo: IFLY Photography see full story
2 days ago: .@ChasGuldemond #DownUnder. http://t.co/Hip9lUAD52 see full story
3 days ago: A little sneak peek of our @twmxdotcom #photoshoot... Because who doesn't love tires? #RockstarEnergyModels http://t.co/D721F3ugKa see full story
3 days ago: A little sneak peek of our TransWorld Motocross #photoshoot... Because who doesn't love tires? #RockstarEnergyModels see full story
4 days ago: .@NBCSports is airing Stop #3 of @thekingofwake #PWT2014! Tune in at 4pm ET. #wakeboarding @RustyMalinoski http://t.co/MHvpYPRvXT see full story
4 days ago: NBC Sports is airing Stop #3 of the King of Wake #PWT2014! Tune in at 4pm ET to see big air riding from some of the best in the sport. #Wakeboarding |... see full story
4 days ago: @teambiotech1 Please submit your inquiry here: http://t.co/8IldfZXdUF. Thanks! see full story
4 days ago: We're at the #BostonTattooConvention w/ #InkedUpTour artist @bjbetts! Vote for his can art at http://t.co/v5PB7Epd8F. http://t.co/65ISzizPRD see full story
4 days ago: We're at the The Boston Tattoo Convention with #InkedUpTour headlining artist BJ Betts! If you like his can art, give him a vote at... see full story
4 days ago: This is how we'll be closing out the summer. Where will you be? #LaborDayWeekend #Surfing | Bede Durbidge see full story