Surf / Nathaniel Curran
- Nickname: Sayo, Nate Dog, Nate Hog, Nasty
- Sport: Surfing
- City/State you reside in: Oxnard, CA
- Birthday: 8/6
- Age when first started riding: 5
- Favorite spot: Silverstrand beach in Oxnard
- Favorite trick: Back side air or Spending some time in the green room.
- Sponsors: Rockstar, Alpinestars, Al Merrick Surfboards, Cobain Sandels , Revolution surfshop, Famous wax, Excel wetsuits, Ethika
- Inspiration: Tom Curran, Kelly Slater, Andy Irons, My brothers. Underdogs
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Crystal Castles, Lil Wayne, Bon Iver, Ben Harper, The XX, The Black Keys, Kid Cudi, Jonny Cash, Timmy Curran, Chris Vail
- Video parts: The Union Express , The Pursuit.
- When I’m not Riding I like to: Drive Fast, Play golf , Slip and slides, Coffee and donuts
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I’m in a motor gang, the only thing it requires is a leather jacket and A engine bigger than 50cc and under 100cc.
- Quote: Good things happen to those who wait, but only left behind by those who Hustle.
- Contest History: 1st Us Open of surfing 2008, 1st Lacanau pro France 2008
- Career Honors, Awards and Highlights: 1st WQS Champion
Billabong Rio Pro | Colgate Plax Girls Rio Pro
The Rockstar Surf team had a blast at the Billabong Rio Pro and Colgate Plax Rio Pro in Brazil! Here's where our athletes fall in the current ASP World Championship Tour standings:MenBede Durbidge...
Mitch Crews Stars In New Web Series
Rockstar surfer Mitch Crews stars in a brand new web series on Network A called Surf House. The series features Mitch Crews, Michael Dunphy, Alisha Gonsalves and Bree Kleintop—four pro surfers...
"The Isle" Season 2 | Episode 1
LIVE NOW! Season 2, Episode 1 of "The Isle." Watch HERE."The Isle" is a web series that follows the lives of Rockstar Energy surfers Matt Meola and Albee Layer. In this episode, we watch as Matt...
Courtney Conlogue Wins TSB Bank NZ Surf Festival
Courtney Conlogue has claimed Event No. 4 of 7 on the 2013 ASP Women's World Championship Tour, the TSB Bank NZ Surf Festival in Taranaki. The victory pushes the Rockstar surfer up two spots, from...
X Games Real Surf
Vote for Albee Layer and Matt Meola in Round 1 of X Games Real Surf! Vote once per day until April 8th and help get them through to Round 2.Vote Layer here: http://bit.ly/VoteLayer1 Vote Meola...
Other Surf Athletes
6 hours ago: #UnitedByPower episode 3 is out now! Some unfortunate events stopped #TeamUSA’s quest for 1st, take a look… https://t.co/wB21Z6apu7 see full story
7 hours ago: Is it winter yet? Torstein Horgmo looks ready. Are you? #Snow #RockstarEnergy see full story
9 hours ago: RT @chasehawk: 😊 @etniesBMX @rockstarenergy @cultcrew #EtniesChapters 🇵🇹 https://t.co/YHMzyqujs3 see full story
9 hours ago: @MrMarkZamora Don't worry, it hasn't been discontinued. Might just be out of stock at the store you're at unfortunately see full story
10 hours ago: RT @ChadeSharpe: Fun am ride @malibuboats #m235 @Ronix @rockstarenergy rockstarenergy @duvin @woodroze @perfski @mypakage #wakeboard https:… see full story
11 hours ago: The series continues! Check out episode 2 of FMF's United Power featuring Team USA riders Cooper Webb, Jason Anderson and Alex Martin! #RockstarEnergy see full story
12 hours ago: Are you ready for @Borgore & @SafeInSoundFest to invade your city?! Checkout when we will be in a city near you… https://t.co/lymRl0Ys7p see full story
15 hours ago: RT @mike_riddle: Back on the slopes. #gametime #winteriscoming #neverstopexploring https://t.co/ZeP9gPU0ng see full story
1 day ago: Huge congrats Rob MacCachren and his team on clinching the overall #Pro2 LOORRS Championship this past weekend! #RockstarOffRoad see full story
1 day ago: Tune in to MTV tonight at 10:30 ET for Jolene Van Vugt's episode of Ridiculousness!! Check it out for plenty of laughs with Rob Dyrdek, Steelo Brim and the... see full story
2 days ago: Team USA overcame waves of adversity led by Jason Anderson's moto win to claim 3rd overall at #MXoN2016. Battered and bruised the team just missed the... see full story
3 days ago: Big Shout Out to Alex Bellemare for winning the SLVSH Cup! Throwing down big time in the one-on-one finals last week! PC// @b0ckmeister see full story