Surf / Nathaniel Curran
- Nickname: Sayo, Nate Dog, Nate Hog, Nasty
- Sport: Surfing
- City/State you reside in: Oxnard, CA
- Birthday: 8/6
- Age when first started riding: 5
- Favorite spot: Silverstrand beach in Oxnard
- Favorite trick: Back side air or Spending some time in the green room.
- Sponsors: Rockstar, Alpinestars, Al Merrick Surfboards, Cobain Sandels , Revolution surfshop, Famous wax, Excel wetsuits, Ethika
- Inspiration: Tom Curran, Kelly Slater, Andy Irons, My brothers. Underdogs
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Crystal Castles, Lil Wayne, Bon Iver, Ben Harper, The XX, The Black Keys, Kid Cudi, Jonny Cash, Timmy Curran, Chris Vail
- Video parts: The Union Express , The Pursuit.
- When I’m not Riding I like to: Drive Fast, Play golf , Slip and slides, Coffee and donuts
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I’m in a motor gang, the only thing it requires is a leather jacket and A engine bigger than 50cc and under 100cc.
- Quote: Good things happen to those who wait, but only left behind by those who Hustle.
- Contest History: 1st Us Open of surfing 2008, 1st Lacanau pro France 2008
- Career Honors, Awards and Highlights: 1st WQS Champion
Billabong Rio Pro | Colgate Plax Girls Rio Pro
The Rockstar Surf team had a blast at the Billabong Rio Pro and Colgate Plax Rio Pro in Brazil! Here's where our athletes fall in the current ASP World Championship Tour standings:MenBede Durbidge...
Mitch Crews Stars In New Web Series
Rockstar surfer Mitch Crews stars in a brand new web series on Network A called Surf House. The series features Mitch Crews, Michael Dunphy, Alisha Gonsalves and Bree Kleintop—four pro surfers...
"The Isle" Season 2 | Episode 1
LIVE NOW! Season 2, Episode 1 of "The Isle." Watch HERE."The Isle" is a web series that follows the lives of Rockstar Energy surfers Matt Meola and Albee Layer. In this episode, we watch as Matt...
Courtney Conlogue Wins TSB Bank NZ Surf Festival
Courtney Conlogue has claimed Event No. 4 of 7 on the 2013 ASP Women's World Championship Tour, the TSB Bank NZ Surf Festival in Taranaki. The victory pushes the Rockstar surfer up two spots, from...
X Games Real Surf
Vote for Albee Layer and Matt Meola in Round 1 of X Games Real Surf! Vote once per day until April 8th and help get them through to Round 2.Vote Layer here: http://bit.ly/VoteLayer1 Vote Meola...
Other Surf Athletes
15 hours ago: On the weekday grind w/ Brage Richenberg #RockstarSnow https://t.co/DYNP4Gc0xd see full story
19 hours ago: @RiPgUtTech we will have someone from support assist you. see full story
19 hours ago: @RiPgUtTech Have you submitted your information to https://t.co/yzmsqP04fW yet, our team is working on getting all new codes out currently. see full story
20 hours ago: Plant the foot, jump to the podium! @coltonHAAKER finished 2nd at #EnduroCross Seattle this weekend! #RockstarHusky… https://t.co/LhfTd22PGk see full story
23 hours ago: Last week's #OpertionDesertRun Presented by Polaris RZR was a huge success! We couldn’t have done it without everyone who helped sponsor the event from... see full story
2 days ago: Getting up close and personal with NOFX as they close out the Ye Scallywag festival in San Diego last night #RockstarMusic see full story
2 days ago: .@theRJ37 finishes the last race of the 2016 season in first ☝🏼️Goodluck to all of our #rockstaroffroad drivers tod… https://t.co/trCIfP3tnp see full story
2 days ago: RJ Anderson finishes the last race of the season in first! Huge congrats to RJ and good luck to all our #RockstarEnergy drivers in the challenge cup race... see full story
3 days ago: .@NOFXband closing out #YeScallyWag what an awesome show! 🤘🏽 https://t.co/hr1Mhy81N0 see full story
4 days ago: Safe in Sound is officially taking the country by storm! Check out the tour schedule on www.safeinsound.com and don't miss the opportunity to see it in... see full story
5 days ago: If for some reason you still haven't tried our new PZ Lemonade... Get on it #ThirstyThursday #RockstarEnergy see full story
5 days ago: Thank you U.S. Army and Fort Irwin Family and MWR for this once in a lifetime opportunity. It was truly an honor to live a day in the life of the... see full story