Wake Skate / Nick Taylor
- Art: Wakeskating
- City, state you reside in: Suwannee, Florida
- Birthday: 06/21/89
- Age when you first started wakeskating: 14
- Favorite place to wakeskate: Anna Maria Island, Florida
- Sponsors: O'Neill, Nike, SeaDoo, Rockstar Energy, R3pub71c, & Remote Wakeskates
- Inspiration: Life
- What's on your iPod playlist? Iron & Wine - Andrew Bird - Dr. Dog - Portugal The Man - Deer Tick - Bright Eyes…
- When I’m not wakeskating I like to: Surf, play guitar, shoot photos, freedive, edit videos, skateboard, and I read a lot of books
- Website: www.wesubsist.com
- Something that most people don’t know about you: That's kind of a funny story...
- Career History- How did you start wakeskating? A handful of contest wins, some industry awards that end with
The Wakeskate Tour | Suwannee Pro LIVE NOW!
Click here for a full video recap of all the action from Stop 3 of The Wakeskate Tour | Suwannee Pro. Event Results1. Nick Taylor2. Andrew Fortenberry3. Austin FortenberryThe Wakeskate Tour is an...
5 hours ago: On the weekday grind w/ Brage Richenberg #RockstarSnow https://t.co/DYNP4Gc0xd see full story
8 hours ago: @RiPgUtTech we will have someone from support assist you. see full story
9 hours ago: @RiPgUtTech Have you submitted your information to https://t.co/yzmsqP04fW yet, our team is working on getting all new codes out currently. see full story
12 hours ago: Last week's #OpertionDesertRun Presented by Polaris RZR was a huge success! We couldn’t have done it without everyone who helped sponsor the event from... see full story
1 day ago: Getting up close and personal with NOFX as they close out the Ye Scallywag festival in San Diego last night #RockstarMusic see full story
1 day ago: RJ Anderson finishes the last race of the season in first! Huge congrats to RJ and good luck to all our #RockstarEnergy drivers in the challenge cup race... see full story