Wake Skate / Nick Taylor
- Art: Wakeskating
- City, state you reside in: Suwannee, Florida
- Birthday: 06/21/89
- Age when you first started wakeskating: 14
- Favorite place to wakeskate: Anna Maria Island, Florida
- Sponsors: O'Neill, Nike, SeaDoo, Rockstar Energy, R3pub71c, & Remote Wakeskates
- Inspiration: Life
- What's on your iPod playlist? Iron & Wine - Andrew Bird - Dr. Dog - Portugal The Man - Deer Tick - Bright Eyes…
- When I’m not wakeskating I like to: Surf, play guitar, shoot photos, freedive, edit videos, skateboard, and I read a lot of books
- Website: www.wesubsist.com
- Something that most people don’t know about you: That's kind of a funny story...
- Career History- How did you start wakeskating? A handful of contest wins, some industry awards that end with
The Wakeskate Tour | Suwannee Pro LIVE NOW!
Click here for a full video recap of all the action from Stop 3 of The Wakeskate Tour | Suwannee Pro. Event Results1. Nick Taylor2. Andrew Fortenberry3. Austin FortenberryThe Wakeskate Tour is an...
10 hours ago: Courtney Conlogue - in the moment. see full story
11 hours ago: Island vibes are the best vibes. @butlernicola charging the quarterpipe at @cwcwake park. #wakeboarding | #islandlife http://t.co/lOdLUP4sBo see full story
11 hours ago: Island vibes and the best vibes. Nicola Butler charging the quarter pipe at the CWC Wake Park. #wakeboarding | #islandlife see full story
12 hours ago: Tha Crippla taking some hot laps on the Woodward Camp Mega. see full story
14 hours ago: Turn Up Tuesday, @ronniefaisst style. #FMX http://t.co/sesxrN4nAr see full story
17 hours ago: Watch @McRae_Williams "Recollections" as he travels with the #RockstarEnergy team for an epic spring training trip. http://t.co/cohKaoiWjC see full story