Wake Skate / Reed Hansen
- Nickname: Big Chief
- Sport: Wakeskating
- City, State: Born, raised and live in Groveland, FL
- Birthday: 4/20/90
- Age when you first started wakeskating: I leanred how in like 2000 but didn't start riding all the time until 2004
- Favorite place to ride: I have always loved riding at my home lake in Florida but more recently my favorite place to ride would be in my back yard on battle falls (see #battlefalls on Instagram)
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy, Fox, Ronix, Supra, Sesitec, Performance and WWC
- Inspiration: I get inspired by anyone who really loves to wakeskate. It motivates me to see someone who is passionate about wakeskating.
- Who is on your iPod playlist? All three of the Hank Williams and Corb Lund
- When I am not wakeskating I like to: Well, I am sitting in a tree stand chasing down some antlers with my bow as I type this but other than that, Skateboarding, and moving dirt around.
- Favorite Website: alliancewakeskate.com
- Something that most people don't know about you: I am an above average arm wrestler
- How did you start wakeskating? my parents bought a ski school when I was 3 years old, and soon after turned it into a wakeboard school. I wakeboarded until I was 4 and I realized how fun wakeskating was. I haven't looked back since.
- Career Highlights: 2012 Transworld wake section of the year, 5 time world champion, 2011 Alliance Rider of the year. 2012 battle falls and retention champ, 3 time national champ, 3 time wake games champ. 2 time overall toe jam champ, I don't really remember the rest.
Amber Wing Claims Women’s Pro National Title at Nautique WWA National Championships |
West Chester, OH. —Thousands of fans flocked to Voice of America Park to watch the world’s best wakeboarders and wakeskaters battle it out at the final day of the Nautique WWA Wakeboard...
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
14 hours ago: RT @TannerFoust: All these @rockstarenergy got me like.... Nvm. Looking forward to getting this season started! #focused #inittowini… http:… see full story
20 hours ago: Get pumped for @TannerFoust Twitter Takeover tomorrow @ 4PM EST/1PM PDT and watch Ep. 4 here: http://t.co/tlESR6hrQJ http://t.co/Ef18hNKmVb see full story
20 hours ago: Episode 4 of Life In The Foust Lane is here! Check out Tanner Foust take on Part 2 of the Forza Fuel Challenge now: http://bit.ly/1J6TRZH Don't forget to... see full story
2 days ago: Catch the boys @bretlittle @nicktaylor941 @benihoran @reedhansen shred the beautiful waters of the Philippine Islands in the 1st Episode of #TWST Spring... see full story
2 days ago: RT @alliancewake: Philippines Spring Training with the @WakeskateTour and @rockstarenergy - Episode 1 http://t.co/g628mk4U4p http://t.co/d… see full story
3 days ago: You heard it here first : This Thursday, May 28th @tannerfoust is taking over the #RockstarEnergy Twitter account to answer your questions about this week's... see full story
3 days ago: #merica @jessharbour @rockstarenergymodels #MDW #RockstarLife #MemorialDay see full story
4 days ago: Rockstar rider @mx_panda on the podium today at GP Great Britain! #RockstarMoto #Moto see full story
4 days ago: #Repost @gncc_racing with @repostapp. ・・・ Ryan Sipes gets his best GNCC finish at the Mountaineer Run, second overall! #GNCCLIVE #RockstarMoto @r_sipes see full story
4 days ago: Fun in the sun action with these two babes 😎🔥 #MDW #SundayFunday #RockstarLife @aliciawatson08… https://t.co/eLbTKwu7cZ see full story
6 days ago: RT @AdobePremiere: VIDEO | @TannerFoust Drift: http://t.co/H1zK7kDrvI #CreativeCloud workflow: http://t.co/jeMXc2l6fS #RockstarEnergy http… see full story