Wake Skate / Reed Hansen
- Nickname: Big Chief
- Sport: Wakeskating
- City, State: Born, raised and live in Groveland, FL
- Birthday: 4/20/90
- Age when you first started wakeskating: I leanred how in like 2000 but didn't start riding all the time until 2004
- Favorite place to ride: I have always loved riding at my home lake in Florida but more recently my favorite place to ride would be in my back yard on battle falls (see #battlefalls on Instagram)
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy, Fox, Ronix, Supra, Sesitec, Performance and WWC
- Inspiration: I get inspired by anyone who really loves to wakeskate. It motivates me to see someone who is passionate about wakeskating.
- Who is on your iPod playlist? All three of the Hank Williams and Corb Lund
- When I am not wakeskating I like to: Well, I am sitting in a tree stand chasing down some antlers with my bow as I type this but other than that, Skateboarding, and moving dirt around.
- Favorite Website: alliancewakeskate.com
- Something that most people don't know about you: I am an above average arm wrestler
- How did you start wakeskating? my parents bought a ski school when I was 3 years old, and soon after turned it into a wakeboard school. I wakeboarded until I was 4 and I realized how fun wakeskating was. I haven't looked back since.
- Career Highlights: 2012 Transworld wake section of the year, 5 time world champion, 2011 Alliance Rider of the year. 2012 battle falls and retention champ, 3 time national champ, 3 time wake games champ. 2 time overall toe jam champ, I don't really remember the rest.
Amber Wing Claims Women’s Pro National Title at Nautique WWA National Championships |
West Chester, OH. —Thousands of fans flocked to Voice of America Park to watch the world’s best wakeboarders and wakeskaters battle it out at the final day of the Nautique WWA Wakeboard...
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
4 hours ago: RT @mitchcrews: Little session in LA straight off the plane this AM. @reef84 @rockstarenergy @otiseyewear http://t.co/xheW12Xkax see full story
8 hours ago: our #WCW goes out to this supercross babe squad!! 🔥🔥🔥 #RockstarEnergyModels http://t.co/k1OJzuTf3d see full story
8 hours ago: Our #WCW goes out to this supecross babe squad! #RockstarEnergyModels see full story
9 hours ago: Tom Dugan - always stuntin' see full story
10 hours ago: We are excited to welcome Formula Drift Driver @FredricAasbo to the #RockstarFamily! https://t.co/J803FbEUbD see full story
11 hours ago: We are very excited to welcome Formula Drift Driver Fredric Aasbø to the #RockstarFamily! Watch his full introduction at http://bit.ly/WelcomeFredric or... see full story
13 hours ago: RT @TheWWA: The @NautiqueBoats #WakeOpen kicks off the #WBWS Apr 16-18 Register now http://t.co/v33PoegPRM @rockstarenergy #WakeO http://t.… see full story
13 hours ago: .@JoshStrang claimed his 3rd consecutive 2nd place finish at the North Carolina @GNCCRacing event this past weekend! http://t.co/1F7MHrZrqp see full story
13 hours ago: Josh Strang is on a silver streak on the GNCC Racing circuit after claiming his third consecutive 2nd place finish in North Carolina over the... see full story
1 day ago: Click here to enter to win an @Xbox One or a copy of Forza's Horizon 2! https://t.co/nu1sSUMNok http://t.co/P9gybsnuZU see full story
1 day ago: Wanna get behind the wheel of Tanner Foust's Global Ralleycross Beetle? Now’s your chance with the new Rockstar Energy Car Pack for Forza Horizon 2... see full story
1 day ago: So Cal native Dennis Enarson casually killing it in the burbs of San Diego. #bmx see full story