Wake Skate / Reed Hansen
- Nickname: Big Chief
- Sport: Wakeskating
- City, State: Born, raised and live in Groveland, FL
- Birthday: 4/20/90
- Age when you first started wakeskating: I leanred how in like 2000 but didn't start riding all the time until 2004
- Favorite place to ride: I have always loved riding at my home lake in Florida but more recently my favorite place to ride would be in my back yard on battle falls (see #battlefalls on Instagram)
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy, Fox, Ronix, Supra, Sesitec, Performance and WWC
- Inspiration: I get inspired by anyone who really loves to wakeskate. It motivates me to see someone who is passionate about wakeskating.
- Who is on your iPod playlist? All three of the Hank Williams and Corb Lund
- When I am not wakeskating I like to: Well, I am sitting in a tree stand chasing down some antlers with my bow as I type this but other than that, Skateboarding, and moving dirt around.
- Favorite Website: alliancewakeskate.com
- Something that most people don't know about you: I am an above average arm wrestler
- How did you start wakeskating? my parents bought a ski school when I was 3 years old, and soon after turned it into a wakeboard school. I wakeboarded until I was 4 and I realized how fun wakeskating was. I haven't looked back since.
- Career Highlights: 2012 Transworld wake section of the year, 5 time world champion, 2011 Alliance Rider of the year. 2012 battle falls and retention champ, 3 time national champ, 3 time wake games champ. 2 time overall toe jam champ, I don't really remember the rest.
Amber Wing Claims Women’s Pro National Title at Nautique WWA National Championships |
West Chester, OH. —Thousands of fans flocked to Voice of America Park to watch the world’s best wakeboarders and wakeskaters battle it out at the final day of the Nautique WWA Wakeboard...
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
5 hours ago: Our #RockstarEnergyModels had a blast at #AtlantaSX this weekend. How did you spend your #SundayFunday? http://t.co/0806jePYug see full story
5 hours ago: Our #RockstarEnergyModels had a blast at #AtlantaSX this weekend. How did you spend your #SundayFunday? see full story
10 hours ago: Sunday selfie sessions with @RyanNyquist. #bmx http://t.co/3jjx4zGpsV see full story
10 hours ago: Sunday selfie sessions with Ryan Nyquist. #bmx see full story
1 day ago: Jeremy Martin had a great race and ended up at 2nd place in #AtlantaSX! | #Supercross http://t.co/FKHoUR0ZmQ see full story
1 day ago: Jeremy Martin had a great race and ended up at 2nd place in #AtlantaSX! see full story
1 day ago: Mad man Clement Desalle keeps crushing it with a 2nd place at the Grand Prix in Qatar! Suzuki World MXGP see full story
1 day ago: Mad man Clement Desalle keeps crushing it with a 2nd place at the Grand Prix in Qatar! http://t.co/tHhn8uSZ0F see full story
2 days ago: It's the freakin' weekend baby and we're about to have us some fun. @Mike_Mason81 doing just that. 📷: @JohnRRushton http://t.co/Nja2vux8Iy see full story
2 days ago: It's the freakin' weekend baby, and we're about to have us some fun. Mike Mason starting things off right. 📷: @JohnRRushton | #FMX see full story
2 days ago: Watch @kelvinhoefler destroy the @TransWorldSKATE park in one hour flat. ⏰ http://t.co/SPtjdmGeJb see full story
2 days ago: Crush over to http://bit.ly/VoteDanBrisse and vote for our boy Dan Brisse for the Xgames Real Snow contest. He unloads a big ol' bag of hammers...watch for... see full story