Wake Skate / Reed Hansen
- Nickname: Big Chief
- Sport: Wakeskating
- City, State: Born, raised and live in Groveland, FL
- Birthday: 4/20/90
- Age when you first started wakeskating: I leanred how in like 2000 but didn't start riding all the time until 2004
- Favorite place to ride: I have always loved riding at my home lake in Florida but more recently my favorite place to ride would be in my back yard on battle falls (see #battlefalls on Instagram)
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy, Fox, Ronix, Supra, Sesitec, Performance and WWC
- Inspiration: I get inspired by anyone who really loves to wakeskate. It motivates me to see someone who is passionate about wakeskating.
- Who is on your iPod playlist? All three of the Hank Williams and Corb Lund
- When I am not wakeskating I like to: Well, I am sitting in a tree stand chasing down some antlers with my bow as I type this but other than that, Skateboarding, and moving dirt around.
- Favorite Website: alliancewakeskate.com
- Something that most people don't know about you: I am an above average arm wrestler
- How did you start wakeskating? my parents bought a ski school when I was 3 years old, and soon after turned it into a wakeboard school. I wakeboarded until I was 4 and I realized how fun wakeskating was. I haven't looked back since.
- Career Highlights: 2012 Transworld wake section of the year, 5 time world champion, 2011 Alliance Rider of the year. 2012 battle falls and retention champ, 3 time national champ, 3 time wake games champ. 2 time overall toe jam champ, I don't really remember the rest.
Amber Wing Claims Women’s Pro National Title at Nautique WWA National Championships |
West Chester, OH. —Thousands of fans flocked to Voice of America Park to watch the world’s best wakeboarders and wakeskaters battle it out at the final day of the Nautique WWA Wakeboard...
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
8 hours ago: @elhombre_21 looking good on the track at #PhoenixSX2016 💥💥 #SX #RockstarHusky #OneTeam #NoBorders @HusqvarnaNA https://t.co/2qKBk3PCEv see full story
8 hours ago: Arizona are you ready for Jason Anderson?! #RockstarHusky #OneTeam #NoBorders Husqvarna Motorcycles USA see full story
11 hours ago: Live stream of the Grand Prix finals is ON at https://t.co/XGeHTRDCcw -- Tune in to watch @arielletgold throw down! https://t.co/OFdraAIshQ see full story
1 day ago: Supercross fans who's ready to catch our Rockstar Energy babes in Arizona for round 5?? #TGIF see full story
2 days ago: Good luck to the returning 2015 Best In The Desert Champion @maccachren at the Parker 425! https://t.co/yvzMIyRaiB see full story
2 days ago: Throwing it back one time to Mons Roisland's epic performance at @xgames just a few days ago! #snow #xgames https://t.co/J5sVr1W975 see full story
2 days ago: Morning surf check with Eric Geiselman powered by #RockstarRoasted -- 📸: @rustynutzzz https://t.co/i4SrKSizfO see full story
2 days ago: Keanu Asing gets comfortable in his element with perfect Pipeline conditions. see full story
3 days ago: call it puppy love... we're crushing hard on these three! #WCW https://t.co/BkmCD71MUn see full story
3 days ago: Introducing the 2016 Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing US Offroad Team! #RockstarHusky #OneTeam #NoBorders Husqvarna Motorcycles USA Colton... see full story
4 days ago: See ya later Winter! #GroundhogDay photo credit : @mikevizerphoto see full story
5 days ago: Rockstar Revolt - Now Available in Stores exclusively at Speedway --Purchase your can and enter your unique code for your chance to win weekly prizes and... see full story