Wake Skate / Reed Hansen
- Nickname: Big Chief
- Sport: Wakeskating
- City, State: Born, raised and live in Groveland, FL
- Birthday: 4/20/90
- Age when you first started wakeskating: I leanred how in like 2000 but didn't start riding all the time until 2004
- Favorite place to ride: I have always loved riding at my home lake in Florida but more recently my favorite place to ride would be in my back yard on battle falls (see #battlefalls on Instagram)
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy, Fox, Ronix, Supra, Sesitec, Performance and WWC
- Inspiration: I get inspired by anyone who really loves to wakeskate. It motivates me to see someone who is passionate about wakeskating.
- Who is on your iPod playlist? All three of the Hank Williams and Corb Lund
- When I am not wakeskating I like to: Well, I am sitting in a tree stand chasing down some antlers with my bow as I type this but other than that, Skateboarding, and moving dirt around.
- Favorite Website: alliancewakeskate.com
- Something that most people don't know about you: I am an above average arm wrestler
- How did you start wakeskating? my parents bought a ski school when I was 3 years old, and soon after turned it into a wakeboard school. I wakeboarded until I was 4 and I realized how fun wakeskating was. I haven't looked back since.
- Career Highlights: 2012 Transworld wake section of the year, 5 time world champion, 2011 Alliance Rider of the year. 2012 battle falls and retention champ, 3 time national champ, 3 time wake games champ. 2 time overall toe jam champ, I don't really remember the rest.
Amber Wing Claims Women’s Pro National Title at Nautique WWA National Championships |
West Chester, OH. —Thousands of fans flocked to Voice of America Park to watch the world’s best wakeboarders and wakeskaters battle it out at the final day of the Nautique WWA Wakeboard...
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
7 hours ago: Courtney Conlogue - in the moment. see full story
8 hours ago: Island vibes are the best vibes. @butlernicola charging the quarterpipe at @cwcwake park. #wakeboarding | #islandlife http://t.co/lOdLUP4sBo see full story
8 hours ago: Island vibes and the best vibes. Nicola Butler charging the quarter pipe at the CWC Wake Park. #wakeboarding | #islandlife see full story
9 hours ago: Tha Crippla taking some hot laps on the Woodward Camp Mega. see full story
12 hours ago: Turn Up Tuesday, @ronniefaisst style. #FMX http://t.co/sesxrN4nAr see full story
12 hours ago: Turn Up Tuesday, Ronnie Faisst style. 📷: iYouBeta see full story
14 hours ago: Watch @McRae_Williams "Recollections" as he travels with the #RockstarEnergy team for an epic spring training trip. http://t.co/cohKaoiWjC see full story
14 hours ago: McRae Williams had a big weekend at the Park City Grand Prix landing himself on the podium in his hometown. Watch a new installment of his series,... see full story
1 day ago: Stay golden with our #RockstarEnergyModels on #ModelMonday. http://t.co/iNc8sYX9a4 see full story
1 day ago: Stay golden with our #RockstarEnergyModels on #ModelMonday. see full story
1 day ago: All American good ol' boy Reed Hansen laying down some heavy hammers in his backyard. #BattleFalls | #Wakeskating http://t.co/gyChunhypl see full story
2 days ago: RT @PCski: We just watched the #ParkCityGP Freeskiing Slopestyle on @NBCSports Congrats @josschristensen! http://t.co/i7wZPiUDy6 http://t.c… see full story