Wake Skate / Reed Hansen
- Nickname: Big Chief
- Sport: Wakeskating
- City, State: Born, raised and live in Groveland, FL
- Birthday: 4/20/90
- Age when you first started wakeskating: I leanred how in like 2000 but didn't start riding all the time until 2004
- Favorite place to ride: I have always loved riding at my home lake in Florida but more recently my favorite place to ride would be in my back yard on battle falls (see #battlefalls on Instagram)
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy, Fox, Ronix, Supra, Sesitec, Performance and WWC
- Inspiration: I get inspired by anyone who really loves to wakeskate. It motivates me to see someone who is passionate about wakeskating.
- Who is on your iPod playlist? All three of the Hank Williams and Corb Lund
- When I am not wakeskating I like to: Well, I am sitting in a tree stand chasing down some antlers with my bow as I type this but other than that, Skateboarding, and moving dirt around.
- Favorite Website: alliancewakeskate.com
- Something that most people don't know about you: I am an above average arm wrestler
- How did you start wakeskating? my parents bought a ski school when I was 3 years old, and soon after turned it into a wakeboard school. I wakeboarded until I was 4 and I realized how fun wakeskating was. I haven't looked back since.
- Career Highlights: 2012 Transworld wake section of the year, 5 time world champion, 2011 Alliance Rider of the year. 2012 battle falls and retention champ, 3 time national champ, 3 time wake games champ. 2 time overall toe jam champ, I don't really remember the rest.
Amber Wing Claims Women’s Pro National Title at Nautique WWA National Championships |
West Chester, OH. —Thousands of fans flocked to Voice of America Park to watch the world’s best wakeboarders and wakeskaters battle it out at the final day of the Nautique WWA Wakeboard...
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
6 hours ago: Safe in Sound is officially taking the country by storm! Check out the tour schedule on www.safeinsound.com and don't miss the opportunity to see it in... see full story
6 hours ago: RT @Elliotsloan: Driving through the desert with @buckylasek. Thannks @rockstarenergy & @PolarisRZRfor such a sick opportunity 😁🙏🏼 #Operati… see full story
6 hours ago: RT @Elliotsloan: Halfway to Vegas on #OperationDesertRun with @rockstarenergy & @PolarisRZR 🌵 https://t.co/YZ2Bb9hkst see full story
8 hours ago: RT @TannerFoust: Still impressed w/ @PolarisRZR! Giving rides to #FtIrwin Army fams, signings w/ @buckylasek + more @ skate park @ 4:30 #Op… see full story
1 day ago: If for some reason you still haven't tried our new PZ Lemonade... Get on it #ThirstyThursday #RockstarEnergy see full story
1 day ago: We would like thank @fortirwinfmwr and the @USArmy and invite everyone on base to come out to our Military Family A… https://t.co/sWXJwBuNRM see full story
1 day ago: Thank you U.S. Army and Fort Irwin Family and MWR for this once in a lifetime opportunity. It was truly an honor to live a day in the life of the... see full story
1 day ago: RT @TannerFoust: Calm b4 the storm @ Ft Irwin...thank u @usarmy for what you do daily. @rockstarenergy athletes r trying to hold our own! #… see full story
1 day ago: RT @Elliotsloan: Had a blast ripping this around the desert with @buckylasek💥 Thanks for the good times @rockstarenergy & @polarisrzr 🙏🏼 #O… see full story
2 days ago: Mons Roisland's summer in Folgefonna and Australia looked dope. Check out his full edit on YouTube now https://youtu.be/CHqS5gkQGt8 #Snow #RockstarEnergy see full story
2 days ago: The sun has set on the off-road part of #OperationDesertRun! Time for our athletes to hop off those Polaris RZRs and suit up for a once in a lifetime... see full story
3 days ago: Rockstar's #OperationDesertRun presented by Polaris RZR has looked unreal! 18 Rockstar athletes have gone 200 miles on 20 RZRs so far! Follow day two live... see full story