Wake Skate / Reed Hansen
- Nickname: Big Chief
- Sport: Wakeskating
- City, State: Born, raised and live in Groveland, FL
- Birthday: 4/20/90
- Age when you first started wakeskating: I leanred how in like 2000 but didn't start riding all the time until 2004
- Favorite place to ride: I have always loved riding at my home lake in Florida but more recently my favorite place to ride would be in my back yard on battle falls (see #battlefalls on Instagram)
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy, Fox, Ronix, Supra, Sesitec, Performance and WWC
- Inspiration: I get inspired by anyone who really loves to wakeskate. It motivates me to see someone who is passionate about wakeskating.
- Who is on your iPod playlist? All three of the Hank Williams and Corb Lund
- When I am not wakeskating I like to: Well, I am sitting in a tree stand chasing down some antlers with my bow as I type this but other than that, Skateboarding, and moving dirt around.
- Favorite Website: alliancewakeskate.com
- Something that most people don't know about you: I am an above average arm wrestler
- How did you start wakeskating? my parents bought a ski school when I was 3 years old, and soon after turned it into a wakeboard school. I wakeboarded until I was 4 and I realized how fun wakeskating was. I haven't looked back since.
- Career Highlights: 2012 Transworld wake section of the year, 5 time world champion, 2011 Alliance Rider of the year. 2012 battle falls and retention champ, 3 time national champ, 3 time wake games champ. 2 time overall toe jam champ, I don't really remember the rest.
Amber Wing Claims Women’s Pro National Title at Nautique WWA National Championships |
West Chester, OH. —Thousands of fans flocked to Voice of America Park to watch the world’s best wakeboarders and wakeskaters battle it out at the final day of the Nautique WWA Wakeboard...
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
12 hours ago: @SteveKuzj Hang tight! Still compiling all the entrants, we should be notifying our winners later this month! see full story
14 hours ago: SuperEnduro rookie Pascal Rauchenecker is charged up for the start of the FIM SuperEnduro World Champtionship! #RockstarHusky #OneTeam #NoBorders see full story
14 hours ago: .@tylerMnicholson's new #shredbot edit is fire! Dude is a machine https://t.co/vrW7yBY07F https://t.co/MqNkbQouKN see full story
17 hours ago: Tyler Nicholson slaying through backcountry in his Shredbots edit! check out the full chip at http://shredbots.com/video/tylernicholson #RockstarEnergy #Snow see full story
20 hours ago: Your schedule for @DewTour action all weekend long. Make us proud fam! #RockstarFamily https://t.co/iCmI5rO11A see full story
20 hours ago: Ready for the #dewtour @josschristensen https://t.co/LnO86n1Bx0 see full story
2 days ago: It's #ThirstyThursday with Rockstar Energy Models! Tag a friend who's thirsty 🔥 see full story
2 days ago: About that time #ThirstyThursday https://t.co/cosdlFSP4p see full story
2 days ago: McRae Williams sending it on the DewTour Photo Cred: George Crosland #SKi #RockstarEnergy see full story
2 days ago: Epic evening for Albee Layer as he took home Menuever of the Year AND Barrel of the Year at last nights 2016 Surfer Poll Awards! #RockstarSurf #RockstarEnergy see full story
3 days ago: Shout out to @AlbeeLayer for taking home both Menuever of the Year and Barrel of the Year at last nights… https://t.co/BnLNY0f9ec see full story
3 days ago: The Champ is back! Colton Haaker is ready to tear up the 2016/2017 SuperEnduro Season starting this weekend in Poland! #RockstarEnduro #RockstarHusky... see full story