Wake Skate / Reed Hansen
- Nickname: Big Chief
- Sport: Wakeskating
- City, State: Born, raised and live in Groveland, FL
- Birthday: 4/20/90
- Age when you first started wakeskating: I leanred how in like 2000 but didn't start riding all the time until 2004
- Favorite place to ride: I have always loved riding at my home lake in Florida but more recently my favorite place to ride would be in my back yard on battle falls (see #battlefalls on Instagram)
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy, Fox, Ronix, Supra, Sesitec, Performance and WWC
- Inspiration: I get inspired by anyone who really loves to wakeskate. It motivates me to see someone who is passionate about wakeskating.
- Who is on your iPod playlist? All three of the Hank Williams and Corb Lund
- When I am not wakeskating I like to: Well, I am sitting in a tree stand chasing down some antlers with my bow as I type this but other than that, Skateboarding, and moving dirt around.
- Favorite Website: alliancewakeskate.com
- Something that most people don't know about you: I am an above average arm wrestler
- How did you start wakeskating? my parents bought a ski school when I was 3 years old, and soon after turned it into a wakeboard school. I wakeboarded until I was 4 and I realized how fun wakeskating was. I haven't looked back since.
- Career Highlights: 2012 Transworld wake section of the year, 5 time world champion, 2011 Alliance Rider of the year. 2012 battle falls and retention champ, 3 time national champ, 3 time wake games champ. 2 time overall toe jam champ, I don't really remember the rest.
Amber Wing Claims Women’s Pro National Title at Nautique WWA National Championships |
West Chester, OH. —Thousands of fans flocked to Voice of America Park to watch the world’s best wakeboarders and wakeskaters battle it out at the final day of the Nautique WWA Wakeboard...
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
17 hours ago: Mens Round 2 going down at the #VansUSOpen! Who's watching? #surfing | Keanu Asing see full story
17 hours ago: Mens Round 2 going down at the #VansUSOpen! Who's watching? #surfing http://t.co/kEeJHGN4zD see full story
18 hours ago: @crazy_ino Which flavor? see full story
18 hours ago: @JayArmComedy Happy you've found one you like! Thanks for the support! see full story
21 hours ago: @Rockstar_Racing @JA__17 @WashougalMXPark Gallery http://t.co/Pm3Tu3aFj3 @KTMUSA @Bel_Ray @fmf73 @MotoSportInc @GoPro @AirohUSA see full story
21 hours ago: .@dylankracing @NASCAR Nationwide Series post-race report from @IMS: http://t.co/tLy2LpQvdR @PR31TSM #nascar http://t.co/hoeMWLho5X see full story
21 hours ago: RT @GregLutzka: Pink or Yellow ?????? Reaaady GO !!! @Rockstarenergy #RockstarFamily #Lemonade #PerfectBerry http://t.co/SrTTPtBwf2 see full story
21 hours ago: Cory "Nasty" Nastazio... like a #boss. #RockstarLife see full story
24 hours ago: We're headed to Hawaii for the next stop of the #InkedUpTour! View all of our #MissInkedUp contestants and vote for your favorite at... see full story
2 days ago: Rockstar Energy Suzuki Factory Racing's Kevin Strijbos wins his first moto of the season to finish 2nd overall at #LoketMX in the Czech Republic. Read the... see full story
2 days ago: #ModelMonday Rockstar Energy Canada style! This brunette beauty is holding it down all season at the CMRC Motocross Pro National Series. #RockstarEnergyModels see full story
2 days ago: Rockstar Energy Suzuki Factory Racing's Brian Hsu 高立德 takes over the EMX125 Championship points lead at #LoketMX in the Czech Republic! Read the... see full story