Wake Skate / Reed Hansen
- Nickname: Big Chief
- Sport: Wakeskating
- City, State: Born, raised and live in Groveland, FL
- Birthday: 4/20/90
- Age when you first started wakeskating: I leanred how in like 2000 but didn't start riding all the time until 2004
- Favorite place to ride: I have always loved riding at my home lake in Florida but more recently my favorite place to ride would be in my back yard on battle falls (see #battlefalls on Instagram)
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy, Fox, Ronix, Supra, Sesitec, Performance and WWC
- Inspiration: I get inspired by anyone who really loves to wakeskate. It motivates me to see someone who is passionate about wakeskating.
- Who is on your iPod playlist? All three of the Hank Williams and Corb Lund
- When I am not wakeskating I like to: Well, I am sitting in a tree stand chasing down some antlers with my bow as I type this but other than that, Skateboarding, and moving dirt around.
- Favorite Website: alliancewakeskate.com
- Something that most people don't know about you: I am an above average arm wrestler
- How did you start wakeskating? my parents bought a ski school when I was 3 years old, and soon after turned it into a wakeboard school. I wakeboarded until I was 4 and I realized how fun wakeskating was. I haven't looked back since.
- Career Highlights: 2012 Transworld wake section of the year, 5 time world champion, 2011 Alliance Rider of the year. 2012 battle falls and retention champ, 3 time national champ, 3 time wake games champ. 2 time overall toe jam champ, I don't really remember the rest.
Amber Wing Claims Women’s Pro National Title at Nautique WWA National Championships |
West Chester, OH. —Thousands of fans flocked to Voice of America Park to watch the world’s best wakeboarders and wakeskaters battle it out at the final day of the Nautique WWA Wakeboard...
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
14 hours ago: We sat down with Maui native @MeolaMatt at the #USOpenofSurf today for a Snapchat interview | check it now! http://t.co/D1rAzruAo1 see full story
14 hours ago: We sat down with Maui native Matt Meola at the #USOpenofSurf today for a Snapchat interview | follow drinkrockstar to check out the full interview! see full story
2 days ago: Rockstar Energy kicking off Day 1 of the Manhattan Beach 6-Man! see full story
2 days ago: The Rockstar surf team is out here at the @usopenofsurf giving you daily surf reports on our Snapchat drinkrockstar ! http://t.co/M7xpHHyGhD see full story
3 days ago: | Nolan Munroe boostin' through Wednesday | see full story
4 days ago: Balaram Stack and the boys reef mcintosh Albee Layer and Danny Fuller took it to Fiji for some serious swell and massive barrels. Full edit is live! see full story
4 days ago: RT @Elliotsloan: Skated to the new @lambofgod and it got me pumped! #Skateboarding #VertSkateboarding #LambOfGod https://t.co/FScKyVkI0P see full story
5 days ago: @FredricAasbo is back in the championship lead after his win this weekend at Formula Drift Seattle! http://t.co/P3eoKQOVaW see full story
5 days ago: Fredric Aasbø is back in the championship lead after his win this weekend at Formula Drift Seattle! see full story
5 days ago: Our Rockstar surf team is taking over our Snapchat drinkrockstar all week with dawn patrol from the #USOpenofSurfing http://t.co/ZoZcYhiHgh see full story
5 days ago: You heard it here first: Our #RockstarEnergy surf team is taking over our Snapchat account | drinkrockstar | all week long, giving you dawn patrol and... see full story
6 days ago: Clement Desalle takes 3rd at Loket GP of Czech Republic! #RockstarMoto http://t.co/Opeb7DrZB7 see full story