Wake Skate / Reed Hansen
- Nickname: Big Chief
- Sport: Wakeskating
- City, State: Born, raised and live in Groveland, FL
- Birthday: 4/20/90
- Age when you first started wakeskating: I leanred how in like 2000 but didn't start riding all the time until 2004
- Favorite place to ride: I have always loved riding at my home lake in Florida but more recently my favorite place to ride would be in my back yard on battle falls (see #battlefalls on Instagram)
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy, Fox, Ronix, Supra, Sesitec, Performance and WWC
- Inspiration: I get inspired by anyone who really loves to wakeskate. It motivates me to see someone who is passionate about wakeskating.
- Who is on your iPod playlist? All three of the Hank Williams and Corb Lund
- When I am not wakeskating I like to: Well, I am sitting in a tree stand chasing down some antlers with my bow as I type this but other than that, Skateboarding, and moving dirt around.
- Favorite Website: alliancewakeskate.com
- Something that most people don't know about you: I am an above average arm wrestler
- How did you start wakeskating? my parents bought a ski school when I was 3 years old, and soon after turned it into a wakeboard school. I wakeboarded until I was 4 and I realized how fun wakeskating was. I haven't looked back since.
- Career Highlights: 2012 Transworld wake section of the year, 5 time world champion, 2011 Alliance Rider of the year. 2012 battle falls and retention champ, 3 time national champ, 3 time wake games champ. 2 time overall toe jam champ, I don't really remember the rest.
Amber Wing Claims Women’s Pro National Title at Nautique WWA National Championships |
West Chester, OH. —Thousands of fans flocked to Voice of America Park to watch the world’s best wakeboarders and wakeskaters battle it out at the final day of the Nautique WWA Wakeboard...
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
3 hours ago: Look at our amazing view in snowy Utah for #TheWorldTour. Who's coming?! @PiercetheVeil @SWStheband #RockstarMusic http://t.co/Ih3bxVtoXn see full story
5 hours ago: Good luck to the @Rockstar_Racing crew this weekend at #A3 in Anaheim! #supercross #braaap http://t.co/es0xfujfmV see full story
5 hours ago: Good luck to the Rockstar Energy Racing crew this weekend at #A3 in Anaheim! #supercross | #braaap see full story
24 hours ago: Rail game strong. @Keanu_Asing laying back and bustin' fins. #surfing http://t.co/dfOqJK2Cr4 see full story
24 hours ago: Rail game strong. Keanu Asing laying back and bustin' fins #surfing see full story
1 day ago: .@TorsteinHorgmo had a big year traveling all over the world filming for the first @shred_bots movie. Watch here: http://t.co/TNqaFcFkNX see full story
1 day ago: Torstein Horgmo had a big year traveling all over the world filming for the first Shredbots movie. Wherever he went, he threw down hard with a style of his... see full story
1 day ago: Coming in hot. 🔥 @DennisEnarson making quite the entrance statement. #bmx http://t.co/4JeKqtFiaK see full story
1 day ago: Coming in hot. 🔥 Dennis Enarson making quite the entrance statement. #bmx see full story
2 days ago: Viva la Randall Harris. His high flying part in the Mexican wake film Al Sur scored him "Video Section of the Year" in 2014. If you haven't seen it,... see full story
2 days ago: Follow Dennis Enarson around and see what kind of two-wheeled shenanigans he's been up to lately. see full story
2 days ago: Come hang poolside with Omar Hassan and friends and enjoy an afternoon shred session. Watch: http://t.co/qAZ11mLaJa http://t.co/kQlzn0YmMI see full story