Wake Skate / Reed Hansen
- Nickname: Big Chief
- Sport: Wakeskating
- City, State: Born, raised and live in Groveland, FL
- Birthday: 4/20/90
- Age when you first started wakeskating: I leanred how in like 2000 but didn't start riding all the time until 2004
- Favorite place to ride: I have always loved riding at my home lake in Florida but more recently my favorite place to ride would be in my back yard on battle falls (see #battlefalls on Instagram)
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy, Fox, Ronix, Supra, Sesitec, Performance and WWC
- Inspiration: I get inspired by anyone who really loves to wakeskate. It motivates me to see someone who is passionate about wakeskating.
- Who is on your iPod playlist? All three of the Hank Williams and Corb Lund
- When I am not wakeskating I like to: Well, I am sitting in a tree stand chasing down some antlers with my bow as I type this but other than that, Skateboarding, and moving dirt around.
- Favorite Website: alliancewakeskate.com
- Something that most people don't know about you: I am an above average arm wrestler
- How did you start wakeskating? my parents bought a ski school when I was 3 years old, and soon after turned it into a wakeboard school. I wakeboarded until I was 4 and I realized how fun wakeskating was. I haven't looked back since.
- Career Highlights: 2012 Transworld wake section of the year, 5 time world champion, 2011 Alliance Rider of the year. 2012 battle falls and retention champ, 3 time national champ, 3 time wake games champ. 2 time overall toe jam champ, I don't really remember the rest.
Amber Wing Claims Women’s Pro National Title at Nautique WWA National Championships |
West Chester, OH. —Thousands of fans flocked to Voice of America Park to watch the world’s best wakeboarders and wakeskaters battle it out at the final day of the Nautique WWA Wakeboard...
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
10 minutes ago: @ColePenner Anytime! see full story
11 minutes ago: @wondersiex @fusion360elite Like your style! see full story
1 hour ago: .@RustyMalinoski boosting at the final stop of the #PWT2014 to secure 2nd overall for the season! @kingofwake http://t.co/EY9ilCrg97 see full story
1 hour ago: Rusty Malinoski boosting at the final stop of the 2014 Pro Wakeboard Tour to secure 2nd overall for the season! #PWT2014 | King of Wake see full story
19 hours ago: .@joeysavatgy176 weathers the storm to claim his 1st career podium at #IronmanMX! More here: http://t.co/NGPGvIEN0I http://t.co/lzynjjkVsE see full story
19 hours ago: Joey Savatgy weathers the Indiana storm to claim his first career podium at #IronmanMX! Read more here: http://bit.ly/1oP7B39 Rockstar Energy Racing |... see full story
23 hours ago: Congrats to our #MissInkedUp Seattle winner, Amanda! #InkedUpTour @SullenClothing @Inkedmag http://t.co/mB8B9Q52dA see full story
23 hours ago: Congrats to our #MissInkedUp Seattle winner, Amanda! #InkedUpTour | Sullen Clothing | Inked Magazine see full story
1 day ago: @Kirk51O #RockstarLife see full story
2 days ago: Here's your 2014 Pro Wake Tour Rookie of the Year, Tony Iacconi! #PWT2014 | King of Wake see full story
2 days ago: Marissa and Amanda with that #SparklingEnergy to brighten up your Monday! #ModelMonday #RockstarEnergyModels see full story
2 days ago: Ready to swap that 19 plate for a #1! Read more here: http://bit.ly/1p7kKnm Jeremy Martin | Star Racing Yamaha | Rockstar Energy Drink Motocross see full story