Wake Skate / Reed Hansen
- Nickname: Big Chief
- Sport: Wakeskating
- City, State: Born, raised and live in Groveland, FL
- Birthday: 4/20/90
- Age when you first started wakeskating: I leanred how in like 2000 but didn't start riding all the time until 2004
- Favorite place to ride: I have always loved riding at my home lake in Florida but more recently my favorite place to ride would be in my back yard on battle falls (see #battlefalls on Instagram)
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy, Fox, Ronix, Supra, Sesitec, Performance and WWC
- Inspiration: I get inspired by anyone who really loves to wakeskate. It motivates me to see someone who is passionate about wakeskating.
- Who is on your iPod playlist? All three of the Hank Williams and Corb Lund
- When I am not wakeskating I like to: Well, I am sitting in a tree stand chasing down some antlers with my bow as I type this but other than that, Skateboarding, and moving dirt around.
- Favorite Website: alliancewakeskate.com
- Something that most people don't know about you: I am an above average arm wrestler
- How did you start wakeskating? my parents bought a ski school when I was 3 years old, and soon after turned it into a wakeboard school. I wakeboarded until I was 4 and I realized how fun wakeskating was. I haven't looked back since.
- Career Highlights: 2012 Transworld wake section of the year, 5 time world champion, 2011 Alliance Rider of the year. 2012 battle falls and retention champ, 3 time national champ, 3 time wake games champ. 2 time overall toe jam champ, I don't really remember the rest.
Amber Wing Claims Women’s Pro National Title at Nautique WWA National Championships |
West Chester, OH. —Thousands of fans flocked to Voice of America Park to watch the world’s best wakeboarders and wakeskaters battle it out at the final day of the Nautique WWA Wakeboard...
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
4 hours ago: .@elhombre_21 Snapchat Takeover is in full effect live from #LOORRS 👻 DRINKROCKSTAR https://t.co/QjAvIoWD2q see full story
4 hours ago: Jason Anderson's Snapchat Takeover is in full effect live from #LOORRS 👻 DRINKROCKSTAR see full story
1 day ago: @ronniefaisst looking good!! see full story
1 day ago: 1 more day til @TheRJ37 takes on the night show at @LOORRS in Glen Helen! https://t.co/5k1WI8FUwH see full story
1 day ago: 1 more day til RJ Anderson takes on the night show at Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series in Glen Helen! see full story
1 day ago: Attention Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series fans: cruise around #LOORRS Glen Helen on our Snapchat DRINKROCKSTAR with Jason Anderson tomorrow night!... see full story
1 day ago: 🚨 @LOORRS fans: cruise around LOORRS Glen Helen on our Snapchat DRINKROCKSTAR with @elhombre_21 tomorrow night! https://t.co/Pm11g5apog see full story
2 days ago: @akfava rad photos! see full story
2 days ago: The rough cut of @Elliotsloan's Metal and Mayhem part is live! https://t.co/ZEuj8Kfx2R see full story
2 days ago: Check out the recap from The Wakeskate Tour's 2016 Suwannee Pro at Rockstar Energy team rider Nick Taylor's compound! see full story
3 days ago: Josh Twelker's X Games Real Wake part is epic! Check out his part and get your votes in now. see full story
3 days ago: Brenton Priestley's X Games Real Wake part is LIVE! Hit the link to check it out and cast your vote. see full story