Wake Skate / Reed Hansen
- Nickname: Big Chief
- Sport: Wakeskating
- City, State: Born, raised and live in Groveland, FL
- Birthday: 4/20/90
- Age when you first started wakeskating: I leanred how in like 2000 but didn't start riding all the time until 2004
- Favorite place to ride: I have always loved riding at my home lake in Florida but more recently my favorite place to ride would be in my back yard on battle falls (see #battlefalls on Instagram)
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy, Fox, Ronix, Supra, Sesitec, Performance and WWC
- Inspiration: I get inspired by anyone who really loves to wakeskate. It motivates me to see someone who is passionate about wakeskating.
- Who is on your iPod playlist? All three of the Hank Williams and Corb Lund
- When I am not wakeskating I like to: Well, I am sitting in a tree stand chasing down some antlers with my bow as I type this but other than that, Skateboarding, and moving dirt around.
- Favorite Website: alliancewakeskate.com
- Something that most people don't know about you: I am an above average arm wrestler
- How did you start wakeskating? my parents bought a ski school when I was 3 years old, and soon after turned it into a wakeboard school. I wakeboarded until I was 4 and I realized how fun wakeskating was. I haven't looked back since.
- Career Highlights: 2012 Transworld wake section of the year, 5 time world champion, 2011 Alliance Rider of the year. 2012 battle falls and retention champ, 3 time national champ, 3 time wake games champ. 2 time overall toe jam champ, I don't really remember the rest.
Amber Wing Claims Women’s Pro National Title at Nautique WWA National Championships |
West Chester, OH. —Thousands of fans flocked to Voice of America Park to watch the world’s best wakeboarders and wakeskaters battle it out at the final day of the Nautique WWA Wakeboard...
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
12 hours ago: Crushing hard on the newest Rockstar Energy Model Alexis! 🔥🏁 https://t.co/GZn3G8WEgh see full story
17 hours ago: Behind the shot with Dan Brisse and the Iron Ore Kiln from his 2015 Real Snow part is live now on TransWorld SNOWboarding Magazine! see full story
17 hours ago: Behind the shot with @danbrisse and the Iron Ore Kiln is live on @TWSNOW! -- https://t.co/6Uooz0Q6t2 📹: @jdh_films https://t.co/lbWRXgJsue see full story
1 day ago: Enter for your chance to win a VIP Experience at @tasteofchaos! More details here -- https://t.co/oXUmvcZcSd https://t.co/JitjI2vzns see full story
2 days ago: This Thursday we’re dropping the full edit from the 2nd Annual Shredtown Jamboree! Check back and see what went down in Texas with the Shredtown Crew. see full story
2 days ago: Episode 2 of @SammyCskiing's "Retrospect" is now playing -- https://t.co/FrRcazGvCr https://t.co/rQgCU8jdQH see full story
2 days ago: Sammy Carlson talks switching up his focus from contests to video parts in Episode 2 of "Retrospect" now playing... see full story
3 days ago: .@ryanbeat51 took home two 2nd place podiums this weekend in rounds 5 and 6 of @LOORRS! https://t.co/QIKcSwH5Nv see full story
3 days ago: Congrats Tanner Foust on back to back wins this weekend at rounds 1 & 2 of GRC in Pheonix, AZ! Photo Credit: Larry Chen see full story
3 days ago: Congrats @tannerfoust on back to back weekend wins at rounds 1 & 2 of GRC in Pheonix, AZ! PC: Larry Chen https://t.co/X9WTHyAXij see full story
4 days ago: Hang time with Dean Smith out on a Sunday Funday cruise! see full story
4 days ago: Impressive day of racing for Rob MacCachren in Utah closing out the day with 1st in Pro 2 and 2nd in Pro 4! see full story