Wake Skate / Reed Hansen
- Nickname: Big Chief
- Sport: Wakeskating
- City, State: Born, raised and live in Groveland, FL
- Birthday: 4/20/90
- Age when you first started wakeskating: I leanred how in like 2000 but didn't start riding all the time until 2004
- Favorite place to ride: I have always loved riding at my home lake in Florida but more recently my favorite place to ride would be in my back yard on battle falls (see #battlefalls on Instagram)
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy, Fox, Ronix, Supra, Sesitec, Performance and WWC
- Inspiration: I get inspired by anyone who really loves to wakeskate. It motivates me to see someone who is passionate about wakeskating.
- Who is on your iPod playlist? All three of the Hank Williams and Corb Lund
- When I am not wakeskating I like to: Well, I am sitting in a tree stand chasing down some antlers with my bow as I type this but other than that, Skateboarding, and moving dirt around.
- Favorite Website: alliancewakeskate.com
- Something that most people don't know about you: I am an above average arm wrestler
- How did you start wakeskating? my parents bought a ski school when I was 3 years old, and soon after turned it into a wakeboard school. I wakeboarded until I was 4 and I realized how fun wakeskating was. I haven't looked back since.
- Career Highlights: 2012 Transworld wake section of the year, 5 time world champion, 2011 Alliance Rider of the year. 2012 battle falls and retention champ, 3 time national champ, 3 time wake games champ. 2 time overall toe jam champ, I don't really remember the rest.
Amber Wing Claims Women’s Pro National Title at Nautique WWA National Championships |
West Chester, OH. —Thousands of fans flocked to Voice of America Park to watch the world’s best wakeboarders and wakeskaters battle it out at the final day of the Nautique WWA Wakeboard...
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
4 hours ago: Aaron Plessinger finishes 2nd in the 250 #A2 main event! 🤘🏼 Star Racing Yamaha #Supercross see full story
9 hours ago: Aaron Pleasinger looks ready for #A2 tonight #supercross #staryamaha https://t.co/Z7C8zhkE4O see full story
10 hours ago: Aaron Plessinger practicing at A2 in Anaheim, CA! #RockstarHusky #OneTeamNoBorders see full story
14 hours ago: Grab yourself a Rockstar Energy Revolt Killer Grape exclusive to Speedway see full story
15 hours ago: Check out how Chase Josey won the #LAAXOP in just thirty seconds 🙌🏼 #Snow see full story
1 day ago: Manny Santiago on a Rockstar skate trip #RockstarEnergy see full story
1 day ago: Weekend goals @Elliotsloan #Rockstarmodels https://t.co/ry0KcFPq2G see full story
1 day ago: Brock Hoyer closing out another week of Winter Xgames preparation! 📸 credit: Ryley Seibert #snowbike see full story
2 days ago: Tune into DRINKROCKSTAR on Snap Chat for a look at @SiljeNorendal gearing up for the #XGames in Laax, Switzerland!… https://t.co/CfhhFrjFJA see full story
2 days ago: RT @TannerFoust: Go to my Facebook page to see more! https://t.co/qiXn91IHvj https://t.co/YGFsOLN4in see full story
3 days ago: The Rockstar Energy Horde Challenge is live! Play #GearsofWar4 now to earn in-game content & the chance to win priz… https://t.co/4WBdZsbsfU see full story
3 days ago: .@chrisjoslin_ pushing the limits again. Watch him throw a HUGE 21-foot backside flip with @berrics. Check it out: https://t.co/L25mucS6aJ see full story