Wake Skate / Reed Hansen
- Nickname: Big Chief
- Sport: Wakeskating
- City, State: Born, raised and live in Groveland, FL
- Birthday: 4/20/90
- Age when you first started wakeskating: I leanred how in like 2000 but didn't start riding all the time until 2004
- Favorite place to ride: I have always loved riding at my home lake in Florida but more recently my favorite place to ride would be in my back yard on battle falls (see #battlefalls on Instagram)
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy, Fox, Ronix, Supra, Sesitec, Performance and WWC
- Inspiration: I get inspired by anyone who really loves to wakeskate. It motivates me to see someone who is passionate about wakeskating.
- Who is on your iPod playlist? All three of the Hank Williams and Corb Lund
- When I am not wakeskating I like to: Well, I am sitting in a tree stand chasing down some antlers with my bow as I type this but other than that, Skateboarding, and moving dirt around.
- Favorite Website: alliancewakeskate.com
- Something that most people don't know about you: I am an above average arm wrestler
- How did you start wakeskating? my parents bought a ski school when I was 3 years old, and soon after turned it into a wakeboard school. I wakeboarded until I was 4 and I realized how fun wakeskating was. I haven't looked back since.
- Career Highlights: 2012 Transworld wake section of the year, 5 time world champion, 2011 Alliance Rider of the year. 2012 battle falls and retention champ, 3 time national champ, 3 time wake games champ. 2 time overall toe jam champ, I don't really remember the rest.
Amber Wing Claims Women’s Pro National Title at Nautique WWA National Championships |
West Chester, OH. —Thousands of fans flocked to Voice of America Park to watch the world’s best wakeboarders and wakeskaters battle it out at the final day of the Nautique WWA Wakeboard...
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
5 hours ago: Peace out work week! We are off and ready to hit the outdoors. Where will this weekend take you?! ✌🏼️#snowboarding | CHAS GULDEMOND see full story
5 hours ago: Peace out work week! We are off and ready to hit the outdoors. Where will this weekend take you? ✌🏼️#snowboarding http://t.co/X83vgfupJG see full story
11 hours ago: .@AndreasWiig soaking up the scenery and sending one deep at the #RockstarSpringFling. #snowboarding http://t.co/cfCQKgXvNq see full story
11 hours ago: Andreas Wiig soaking up the scenery and sending one deep at the #RockstarSpringFling. #snowboarding see full story
1 day ago: .@davidgonzalez taking it to the deep end. #skateboarding http://t.co/8V0wD3fwQr see full story
1 day ago: David Gonzalez taking it to the deep end. #skateboarding see full story
1 day ago: Come by and say hi to this babe squad tomorrow at @LOORRS in Chandler, AZ! #RockstarEnergyModels http://t.co/JqBG2ovRhB see full story
1 day ago: Come by and say hi to this babe squad tomorrow at the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series in Chandler, AZ #RockstarEnergyModels see full story
2 days ago: A huge congrats to west coast ripper Courtney Conlogue for winning the 2015 Drug Aware #MargiesPro!! see full story
2 days ago: Race fans! @maccachren is ready to take flight in Chandler, AZ at @LOORRS this weekend. Who's coming out?! http://t.co/xrNFowQ5Ny see full story
2 days ago: Race fans! Rob MacCachren is ready to take flight in Chandler, AZ this weekend at the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series. Who's coming out? see full story
2 days ago: RT @ISAsurfing: Congrats to Courtney Conlogue @neonboho, 2009 ISA World Surfing Games Champ, for winning the #DrugAware #MargiesPro http://… see full story