Wake / Amber Wing
- Sport: Wakeboarding
- City, State you reside in: Sydney NSW, AUS
- Birthday: 1/2
- Age when first started wakeboarding: 16
- Favorite place to wakeboard/wakeskate: Clermont, FL
- Sponsors: Oakley, Liquid Force, Malibu Boats, Wing Wetsuits
- Inspiration: Athletes pushing the boundaries
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Lana Delray, Feist and Ellie Goulding
- When I’m not wakeboarding I like to: Do Yoga, Padleboard and relax
- Something that most people don’t know about you: That I am really short, most of the time when i meet people they comment that i look bigger in the magazines
- Quote: Dream, Believe, Suceed. You can do anything that you put your mind to.
- How did you start wakeboarding? When i was 16 two boys I did gymnastics with invited me out on the boat and they had a wakeboard, i had a turn and we all started wakeboard as much as we could. I still was a high level gymnast until I was 18 so i rely got stuck into wakeboarding when i retired from gymnastics at 18.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 2012 US National Champion Wakestock UK Champion Monterrey Wake Jam Champion World Championships 2nd US Pro Tour Stop 5 2nd US Masters 3rd 2nd place Queen of Wake
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
Nicola Butler Claims Pro Women’s Title | Harley Clifford Wins Nautique Wake Games
Orlando, Fla. — Putting an exclamation point on four days of progressive riding across 24 divisions at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar, Harley Clifford took top honors in the Pro...
Day Two of Nautique Wake Games Sees Strong Performances by Riders of all Ages
Orlando, Fla. — The prevailing theme of day two at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar was wakeboarding spans multiple generations and knows no borders. Athletes as young as nine and...
Other Wake Athletes
16 hours ago: Searching for #MotherNature's embrace this #EarthDay. Bede Durbidge see full story
16 hours ago: Searching for #MotherNature's embrace this #EarthDay. @BedeDurbidge83 http://t.co/SpXApLtBQP see full story
17 hours ago: Greg Lutzka has been steady stackin' on the street footy! Check out his Spring Fling part on The Berrics here: http://bit.ly/1fmqQrv. #RockstarSkate see full story
17 hours ago: .@GregLutzka has been steady stacking' on the street footy! Check out his Spring Fling part here: http://t.co/v19jZ7uQod. #RockstarSkate see full story
22 hours ago: #sevlievogp Rockstar Energy Suzuki World Clement Desalle Gallery http://t.co/SVBIG92zpL @SuzukiOfficial @foxracing see full story
23 hours ago: View all of the #MissInkedUp #Baltimore contestants & vote for your favorite at http://t.co/2EjIRHeGUl! #InkedUpTour http://t.co/ggPt9u2kZX see full story
23 hours ago: The #InkedUpTour will be at the Baltimore Tattoo Arts Convention this weekend for Stop #5! View all of the #MissInkedUp Baltimore contestants and vote for... see full story
24 hours ago: #sevlievogp Rockstar Energy Suzuki Europe @glenncoldenhoff gallery http://t.co/c8lul4IsUL @SuzukiOfficial @foxracing see full story
1 day ago: #sevlievogp Rockstar Energy Suzuki Europe @jeremy @JeremySeewer Gallery http://t.co/bpGex1ksH7 @SuzukiOfficial see full story
2 days ago: Blessthefall is taking over the #RockstarEnergy Twitter account this Wednesday at 2PM PST! Tweet your questions to @RockstarEnergy with #AskBTF! see full story
2 days ago: It all starts this weekend! King of Wake #WakeGames... more info at http://kingofwake.com! see full story
3 days ago: Catching some shade. Granger Larsen see full story