Wake / Amber Wing
- Sport: Wakeboarding
- City, State you reside in: Sydney NSW, AUS
- Birthday: 1/2
- Age when first started wakeboarding: 16
- Favorite place to wakeboard/wakeskate: Clermont, FL
- Sponsors: Oakley, Liquid Force, Malibu Boats, Wing Wetsuits
- Inspiration: Athletes pushing the boundaries
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Lana Delray, Feist and Ellie Goulding
- When I’m not wakeboarding I like to: Do Yoga, Padleboard and relax
- Something that most people don’t know about you: That I am really short, most of the time when i meet people they comment that i look bigger in the magazines
- Quote: Dream, Believe, Suceed. You can do anything that you put your mind to.
- How did you start wakeboarding? When i was 16 two boys I did gymnastics with invited me out on the boat and they had a wakeboard, i had a turn and we all started wakeboard as much as we could. I still was a high level gymnast until I was 18 so i rely got stuck into wakeboarding when i retired from gymnastics at 18.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 2012 US National Champion Wakestock UK Champion Monterrey Wake Jam Champion World Championships 2nd US Pro Tour Stop 5 2nd US Masters 3rd 2nd place Queen of Wake
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
Nicola Butler Claims Pro Women’s Title | Harley Clifford Wins Nautique Wake Games
Orlando, Fla. — Putting an exclamation point on four days of progressive riding across 24 divisions at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar, Harley Clifford took top honors in the Pro...
Day Two of Nautique Wake Games Sees Strong Performances by Riders of all Ages
Orlando, Fla. — The prevailing theme of day two at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar was wakeboarding spans multiple generations and knows no borders. Athletes as young as nine and...
Other Wake Athletes
58 minutes ago: That's a wrap for Stop #2 of the #InkedUpTour in Sydney! Check out the photos here: http://t.co/BcrV7XIgoz @SullenClothing @Inkedmag see full story
2 hours ago: That's a wrap for Stop #2 of the #InkedUpTour! Check out these photos from The Australian Tattoo & Body Art Expo in Sydney where our featured artist was... see full story
1 day ago: View from the top. @McRaeWilliams1 http://t.co/11Ym8hSTcU see full story
1 day ago: View from the top in Vars, France where McRae Williams took 1st in the SFR Freestyle Tour! #RockstarPodiums see full story
2 days ago: Watch Rockstar Energy Racing's Ivan Tedesco and Cole Thompson LIVE tonight from #Daytona! Tune in to FOX Sports 1 at 7:30PM ET. #Supercross | Rockstar... see full story
2 days ago: RT @GregLutzka: Out here with @BastienSalabanzi & @Mannyslaysall on a mission hitting spots today in Temecula on @Rockstarenergy Tour http:… see full story
2 days ago: It's race day here at @LVMotorSpeedway & #31 @dylankracing is ready to go! Watch TODAY at 4PM ET on #ESPN2! @NASCAR http://t.co/vZILEJHfYC see full story
2 days ago: Dylan Kwasniewski Racing is back in his hometown and ready for the Boyd Gaming 300! DK will be this weekend's NASCAR Nationwide Series in-race reporter so... see full story
3 days ago: Exploring gold medalist @josschristensen's road to and from #Sochi: http://t.co/Gw7vPLAO2v see full story
3 days ago: RT @PR31TSM: That will do it for final practice. @dylankracing finished P19 see full story
3 days ago: DATSIK is closing out the #DigitalAssassins Tour with two final stops in California! The tour is in San Francisco tonight and will end in Los Angeles at the... see full story
3 days ago: Ryan Sipes is gearing up to make his GNCC Racing debut this weekend at Rd 1 #MudMucker in Bunnell, FL! Rockstar Energy Drink Motocross see full story