Wake / Amber Wing
- Sport: Wakeboarding
- City, State you reside in: Sydney NSW, AUS
- Birthday: 1/2
- Age when first started wakeboarding: 16
- Favorite place to wakeboard/wakeskate: Clermont, FL
- Sponsors: Oakley, Liquid Force, Malibu Boats, Wing Wetsuits
- Inspiration: Athletes pushing the boundaries
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Lana Delray, Feist and Ellie Goulding
- When I’m not wakeboarding I like to: Do Yoga, Padleboard and relax
- Something that most people don’t know about you: That I am really short, most of the time when i meet people they comment that i look bigger in the magazines
- Quote: Dream, Believe, Suceed. You can do anything that you put your mind to.
- How did you start wakeboarding? When i was 16 two boys I did gymnastics with invited me out on the boat and they had a wakeboard, i had a turn and we all started wakeboard as much as we could. I still was a high level gymnast until I was 18 so i rely got stuck into wakeboarding when i retired from gymnastics at 18.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 2012 US National Champion Wakestock UK Champion Monterrey Wake Jam Champion World Championships 2nd US Pro Tour Stop 5 2nd US Masters 3rd 2nd place Queen of Wake
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
Nicola Butler Claims Pro Women’s Title | Harley Clifford Wins Nautique Wake Games
Orlando, Fla. — Putting an exclamation point on four days of progressive riding across 24 divisions at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar, Harley Clifford took top honors in the Pro...
Day Two of Nautique Wake Games Sees Strong Performances by Riders of all Ages
Orlando, Fla. — The prevailing theme of day two at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar was wakeboarding spans multiple generations and knows no borders. Athletes as young as nine and...
Other Wake Athletes
4 hours ago: .@Mannyslaysall on that K-grind. #SkateLife #RockstarSkate http://t.co/eWkCrT96T2 see full story
4 hours ago: Manny Santiago on that K-grind. #SkateLife #RockstarSkate see full story
21 hours ago: Congrats to our #MissInkedUp Frankfurt winner! #InkedUpTour @SullenClothing @Inkedmag @SullenAngels http://t.co/5XUVTQrmnv see full story
21 hours ago: Congrats to our #MissInkedUp Frankfurt winner, Christina! Visit www.inkedupworldtour.com to find out how you can participate in the #InkedUpTour model... see full story
22 hours ago: New #wakeskate edit up on http://t.co/3pvjMIcUAY! http://t.co/Hr8cG4a8sm #TheWakeskateTour see full story
24 hours ago: #WhipItWednesday brought to you by @R_Sipes! http://t.co/G34eQjzSnD see full story
1 day ago: @NYMPHO408 Which is your favorite flavor? see full story
1 day ago: @JoLambert94 Enjoy! see full story
1 day ago: Some #PureZero to get you through this #HumpDay. see full story
1 day ago: Courtney Conlogue with a strong start at #BellsBeach! ASP World Tour Surfing see full story
2 days ago: Catch Logan Martin in the new issue of RIDE bmx , on stands now! #BMX see full story
2 days ago: Spencer O'Brien talks Sochi, women's progression, equal prize money and more. Read her interview here: http://bit.ly/Qmpuqr #RealTalk see full story