Wake / Amber Wing
- Sport: Wakeboarding
- City, State you reside in: Sydney NSW, AUS
- Birthday: 1/2
- Age when first started wakeboarding: 16
- Favorite place to wakeboard/wakeskate: Clermont, FL
- Sponsors: Oakley, Liquid Force, Malibu Boats, Wing Wetsuits
- Inspiration: Athletes pushing the boundaries
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Lana Delray, Feist and Ellie Goulding
- When I’m not wakeboarding I like to: Do Yoga, Padleboard and relax
- Something that most people don’t know about you: That I am really short, most of the time when i meet people they comment that i look bigger in the magazines
- Quote: Dream, Believe, Suceed. You can do anything that you put your mind to.
- How did you start wakeboarding? When i was 16 two boys I did gymnastics with invited me out on the boat and they had a wakeboard, i had a turn and we all started wakeboard as much as we could. I still was a high level gymnast until I was 18 so i rely got stuck into wakeboarding when i retired from gymnastics at 18.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 2012 US National Champion Wakestock UK Champion Monterrey Wake Jam Champion World Championships 2nd US Pro Tour Stop 5 2nd US Masters 3rd 2nd place Queen of Wake
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
Nicola Butler Claims Pro Women’s Title | Harley Clifford Wins Nautique Wake Games
Orlando, Fla. — Putting an exclamation point on four days of progressive riding across 24 divisions at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar, Harley Clifford took top honors in the Pro...
Day Two of Nautique Wake Games Sees Strong Performances by Riders of all Ages
Orlando, Fla. — The prevailing theme of day two at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar was wakeboarding spans multiple generations and knows no borders. Athletes as young as nine and...
Other Wake Athletes
1 hour ago: .@R_Sipes sharpens his technical riding skills in the new episode of #Chapter2: http://t.co/fCP8IILMDv. @vurbmoto #motocross see full story
1 hour ago: Ryan Sipes sharpens his technical riding skills in the new episode of Chapter 2. Watch now at http://bit.ly/sipes5. Rockstar Energy Drink Motocross | Vurb... see full story
3 hours ago: @Gentle_Mane You can always order online at http://t.co/NAn8AQZP4D! see full story
3 hours ago: @ColinMParker @WWCIPodcast That's what's up! see full story
3 hours ago: @MrsBillieJean21 Thanks for the love! see full story
3 hours ago: @liftstudios Please email us at email@example.com. see full story
5 hours ago: Dennis Enarson topped the #BMX Street podium with some insane riding at #TexasToast2014! http://t.co/4eY8mdkgqV see full story
5 hours ago: Dennis Enarson topped the #BMX Street podium with some insane riding at #TexasToast2014! see full story
3 days ago: Charlie's Angels got nothin' on us. #RockstarEnergyModels see full story
3 days ago: Tom Dugan in the Cowbell Challenge at #TexasToast2014! see full story
3 days ago: We're at the The Calgary Tattoo & Arts Festival for the final stop of the 2014 #InkedUpTour! Our featured artist is Mike DeVries. If you like his can art,... see full story
4 days ago: Headed to Las Vegas this weekend? Stop by Terrible Herbst and meet the team! Jason Anderson | Martin Davalos | Zach Osborne | Zach Bell Rockstar Energy... see full story