Wake / Amber Wing
- Sport: Wakeboarding
- City, State you reside in: Sydney NSW, AUS
- Birthday: 1/2
- Age when first started wakeboarding: 16
- Favorite place to wakeboard/wakeskate: Clermont, FL
- Sponsors: Oakley, Liquid Force, Malibu Boats, Wing Wetsuits
- Inspiration: Athletes pushing the boundaries
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Lana Delray, Feist and Ellie Goulding
- When I’m not wakeboarding I like to: Do Yoga, Padleboard and relax
- Something that most people don’t know about you: That I am really short, most of the time when i meet people they comment that i look bigger in the magazines
- Quote: Dream, Believe, Suceed. You can do anything that you put your mind to.
- How did you start wakeboarding? When i was 16 two boys I did gymnastics with invited me out on the boat and they had a wakeboard, i had a turn and we all started wakeboard as much as we could. I still was a high level gymnast until I was 18 so i rely got stuck into wakeboarding when i retired from gymnastics at 18.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 2012 US National Champion Wakestock UK Champion Monterrey Wake Jam Champion World Championships 2nd US Pro Tour Stop 5 2nd US Masters 3rd 2nd place Queen of Wake
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
Nicola Butler Claims Pro Women’s Title | Harley Clifford Wins Nautique Wake Games
Orlando, Fla. — Putting an exclamation point on four days of progressive riding across 24 divisions at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar, Harley Clifford took top honors in the Pro...
Day Two of Nautique Wake Games Sees Strong Performances by Riders of all Ages
Orlando, Fla. — The prevailing theme of day two at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar was wakeboarding spans multiple generations and knows no borders. Athletes as young as nine and...
Other Wake Athletes
3 hours ago: Pro 2 locked down! @mmgeneral claims another championship! @LOORRS #OffRoad #champion http://t.co/fE02UrGbJN see full story
1 day ago: Looks like a pretty good start to the weekend. #TGIF #RockstarEnergyModels http://t.co/sU6RKMRmgz see full story
1 day ago: Looks like a pretty good start to the weekend. #TGIF #RockstarEnergyModels see full story
1 day ago: Will Brian Deegan 38 walk away with another Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series championship title this weekend? Stay tuned because all the action starts tonight! see full story
1 day ago: .@ChaseHawk512 takes this famous #LosAngeles street spot to the cover of @RIDEBMX . #RockstarStyle #BMX http://t.co/EUZo6LgiLh see full story
1 day ago: Chase Hawk takes this famous Los Angeles street spot to the cover of RIDE bmx. see full story
2 days ago: @JeramyMinaj Thanks so much for your support! see full story
2 days ago: @dhenk07 What's up? see full story
2 days ago: @spam8888 Looks great! see full story
2 days ago: We're headed into the final rounds of the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series! Races start tomorrow night under the lights. #OffRoad | Rob MacCachren see full story
3 days ago: The #RockstarEnergyModels heating things up on the track today! #RockstarLife see full story
4 days ago: Aaron Plessinger going for the win in the Amateur All-Star Class at #MEC! Star Racing Yamaha | Rockstar Energy Drink Motocross see full story