Wake / Amber Wing
- Sport: Wakeboarding
- City, State you reside in: Sydney NSW, AUS
- Birthday: 1/2
- Age when first started wakeboarding: 16
- Favorite place to wakeboard/wakeskate: Clermont, FL
- Sponsors: Oakley, Liquid Force, Malibu Boats, Wing Wetsuits
- Inspiration: Athletes pushing the boundaries
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Lana Delray, Feist and Ellie Goulding
- When I’m not wakeboarding I like to: Do Yoga, Padleboard and relax
- Something that most people don’t know about you: That I am really short, most of the time when i meet people they comment that i look bigger in the magazines
- Quote: Dream, Believe, Suceed. You can do anything that you put your mind to.
- How did you start wakeboarding? When i was 16 two boys I did gymnastics with invited me out on the boat and they had a wakeboard, i had a turn and we all started wakeboard as much as we could. I still was a high level gymnast until I was 18 so i rely got stuck into wakeboarding when i retired from gymnastics at 18.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 2012 US National Champion Wakestock UK Champion Monterrey Wake Jam Champion World Championships 2nd US Pro Tour Stop 5 2nd US Masters 3rd 2nd place Queen of Wake
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
Nicola Butler Claims Pro Women’s Title | Harley Clifford Wins Nautique Wake Games
Orlando, Fla. — Putting an exclamation point on four days of progressive riding across 24 divisions at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar, Harley Clifford took top honors in the Pro...
Day Two of Nautique Wake Games Sees Strong Performances by Riders of all Ages
Orlando, Fla. — The prevailing theme of day two at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar was wakeboarding spans multiple generations and knows no borders. Athletes as young as nine and...
Other Wake Athletes
3 hours ago: Feeling #thankful. @RileyLeboe photo: Daniel Ronnback http://t.co/0o5kmUQb38 see full story
3 hours ago: Feeling #thankful. Riley Leboe Photo: Daniel Ronnback see full story
21 hours ago: Traveling today? Grab a can. http://t.co/74HPXjRxVf see full story
2 days ago: Two weeks away! Dawn of a New Era. #Road2RockstarHusky @Rockstar_Racing @HusqvarnaNA @elhombre_21 http://t.co/EYPNSQNTiD see full story
2 days ago: Two weeks away! Dawn of a New Era. #Road2RockstarHusky Rockstar Energy Racing | Husqvarna | Jason Anderson | Rockstar Energy Drink Motocross see full story
2 days ago: @Ashthomas__ Agreed! see full story
2 days ago: Meet @FergusonGabe, one of the newest additions to the #RockstarEnergy #snowboarding team: http://t.co/9OpgwKoFSZ see full story
2 days ago: Meet Gabe Ferguson, one of the newest additions to the Rockstar Energy snowboard team: http://bit.ly/gfergusonprofile see full story
3 days ago: .@alexigodb0ut throwing hammers in his spring edit! #skiing http://t.co/drqmKjjFoG see full story
3 days ago: Our #RockstarEnergyModels looking white hot this #ModelMonday! see full story
4 days ago: One week left to enter to #win this limited edition #InkedUpTour can set! All you have to do is visit http://www.inkedupworldtour.com and vote for your... see full story
5 days ago: The 2014 #Endurocross season comes down to the final round tonight in Ontario, CA! JCR/Honda's Colton Haaker currently sits 2nd… but nothing is final... see full story