Wake / Amber Wing
- Sport: Wakeboarding
- City, State you reside in: Sydney NSW, AUS
- Birthday: 1/2
- Age when first started wakeboarding: 16
- Favorite place to wakeboard/wakeskate: Clermont, FL
- Sponsors: Oakley, Liquid Force, Malibu Boats, Wing Wetsuits
- Inspiration: Athletes pushing the boundaries
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Lana Delray, Feist and Ellie Goulding
- When I’m not wakeboarding I like to: Do Yoga, Padleboard and relax
- Something that most people don’t know about you: That I am really short, most of the time when i meet people they comment that i look bigger in the magazines
- Quote: Dream, Believe, Suceed. You can do anything that you put your mind to.
- How did you start wakeboarding? When i was 16 two boys I did gymnastics with invited me out on the boat and they had a wakeboard, i had a turn and we all started wakeboard as much as we could. I still was a high level gymnast until I was 18 so i rely got stuck into wakeboarding when i retired from gymnastics at 18.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 2012 US National Champion Wakestock UK Champion Monterrey Wake Jam Champion World Championships 2nd US Pro Tour Stop 5 2nd US Masters 3rd 2nd place Queen of Wake
WWA Nautique Wake Open Registration Begins!
Orlando, Florida (February 17, 2015) – The World Wakeboard Association has begun accepting registrations for the 2015 Nautique Wake Open via thewwa.com. ...
World Wakeboard Association Announces the 2015 Wakeboard World Series
Orlando, Florida (February 13, 2015) - Over 26 years, the World Wakeboard Association has established itself as the leader in wake sports around the globe. The...
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
Nicola Butler Claims Pro Women’s Title | Harley Clifford Wins Nautique Wake Games
Orlando, Fla. — Putting an exclamation point on four days of progressive riding across 24 divisions at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar, Harley Clifford took top honors in the Pro...
Day Two of Nautique Wake Games Sees Strong Performances by Riders of all Ages
Orlando, Fla. — The prevailing theme of day two at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar was wakeboarding spans multiple generations and knows no borders. Athletes as young as nine and...
Other Wake Athletes
17 hours ago: .@jackostrong throwing one sideways for #WhipItWesday. #FMX http://t.co/KnCs7C6lyI see full story
17 hours ago: Jackson "Jacko" Strong throwing one sideways for #WhipItWednesday. #FMX see full story
18 hours ago: RT @Mannyslaysall: Manny Santiago "Bump To Butter" by OC Ramps http://t.co/KkpilXr9Tk see full story
18 hours ago: Control wizard Manny Santiago stomping around at OC Ramps. see full story
18 hours ago: RT @VitalMX: The Story of HRH Racing (Rockstar Husqvarna): @HusqvarnaNA @elhombre_21 @fmf73 @ProTaperUSA http://t.co/wvBhw0TUAO http://t.c… see full story
20 hours ago: .@TannerHall is back with new deep pow lines in his latest webisode of "TannerHalln" Watch: http://t.co/LQgVjsUd3O http://t.co/XiNk75NPz5 see full story
20 hours ago: Tanner Hall is back with new deep pow lines in his latest webisode of "TannerHalln" Watch the full episode here: http://bit.ly/TanneHalln4 or... see full story
21 hours ago: If you haven't seen or voted for Dan Brisse's #RealSnow part yet, treat yo self and GO VOTE!! see full story
22 hours ago: Urban assault mission with @Chadkerley. #bmx http://t.co/vx8LH7xqw0 see full story
22 hours ago: Urban assault mission with Chad Kerley. #bmx see full story
2 days ago: Courtney Conlogue - in the moment. see full story
2 days ago: Island vibes are the best vibes. @butlernicola charging the quarterpipe at @cwcwake park. #wakeboarding | #islandlife http://t.co/lOdLUP4sBo see full story