Wake / Amber Wing
- Sport: Wakeboarding
- City, State you reside in: Sydney NSW, AUS
- Birthday: 1/2
- Age when first started wakeboarding: 16
- Favorite place to wakeboard/wakeskate: Clermont, FL
- Sponsors: Oakley, Liquid Force, Malibu Boats, Wing Wetsuits
- Inspiration: Athletes pushing the boundaries
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Lana Delray, Feist and Ellie Goulding
- When I’m not wakeboarding I like to: Do Yoga, Padleboard and relax
- Something that most people don’t know about you: That I am really short, most of the time when i meet people they comment that i look bigger in the magazines
- Quote: Dream, Believe, Suceed. You can do anything that you put your mind to.
- How did you start wakeboarding? When i was 16 two boys I did gymnastics with invited me out on the boat and they had a wakeboard, i had a turn and we all started wakeboard as much as we could. I still was a high level gymnast until I was 18 so i rely got stuck into wakeboarding when i retired from gymnastics at 18.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 2012 US National Champion Wakestock UK Champion Monterrey Wake Jam Champion World Championships 2nd US Pro Tour Stop 5 2nd US Masters 3rd 2nd place Queen of Wake
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
Nicola Butler Claims Pro Women’s Title | Harley Clifford Wins Nautique Wake Games
Orlando, Fla. — Putting an exclamation point on four days of progressive riding across 24 divisions at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar, Harley Clifford took top honors in the Pro...
Day Two of Nautique Wake Games Sees Strong Performances by Riders of all Ages
Orlando, Fla. — The prevailing theme of day two at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar was wakeboarding spans multiple generations and knows no borders. Athletes as young as nine and...
Other Wake Athletes
2 days ago: Prepping the Huskies for the race tonight! #MEC #supercross @Rockstar_Racing http://t.co/bBbmRAZCiW see full story
3 days ago: Come join us at @TerribleHerbst in Henderson, NV! 601 Marks Street #PartyLikeARockstar http://t.co/ogsvMBDXcX see full story
3 days ago: @SWATKat18 Looks great! see full story
3 days ago: If you're in Las Vegas, stop by @TerribleHerbst in Henderson and meet the new team! @Rockstar_Racing @HusqvarnaUSA http://t.co/meau4HNGdO see full story
3 days ago: Charlie's Angels got nothin' on us. #RockstarLife #RockstarEnergyModels http://t.co/ZOHvOoQQq5 see full story
3 days ago: Charlie's Angels got nothin' on us. #RockstarEnergyModels see full story
3 days ago: RT @TerribleHerbst: Head to #TerribleHerbst on Galleria at Sunset today w/ the @rockstarenergy race team before #MEC @SamBoydStadium! http:… see full story
3 days ago: Tom Dugan in the Cowbell Challenge at #TexasToast2014! see full story
3 days ago: We're at the The Calgary Tattoo & Arts Festival for the final stop of the 2014 #InkedUpTour! Our featured artist is Mike DeVries. If you like his can art,... see full story
4 days ago: Headed to Las Vegas this weekend? Stop by Terrible Herbst and meet the team! Jason Anderson | Martin Davalos | Zach Osborne | Zach Bell Rockstar Energy... see full story
4 days ago: Give it a try. Photo: Tj Ellis see full story
4 days ago: Who just got a chill? #FrozenFlame | August Burns Red see full story