Wake / Amber Wing
- Sport: Wakeboarding
- City, State you reside in: Sydney NSW, AUS
- Birthday: 1/2
- Age when first started wakeboarding: 16
- Favorite place to wakeboard/wakeskate: Clermont, FL
- Sponsors: Oakley, Liquid Force, Malibu Boats, Wing Wetsuits
- Inspiration: Athletes pushing the boundaries
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Lana Delray, Feist and Ellie Goulding
- When I’m not wakeboarding I like to: Do Yoga, Padleboard and relax
- Something that most people don’t know about you: That I am really short, most of the time when i meet people they comment that i look bigger in the magazines
- Quote: Dream, Believe, Suceed. You can do anything that you put your mind to.
- How did you start wakeboarding? When i was 16 two boys I did gymnastics with invited me out on the boat and they had a wakeboard, i had a turn and we all started wakeboard as much as we could. I still was a high level gymnast until I was 18 so i rely got stuck into wakeboarding when i retired from gymnastics at 18.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 2012 US National Champion Wakestock UK Champion Monterrey Wake Jam Champion World Championships 2nd US Pro Tour Stop 5 2nd US Masters 3rd 2nd place Queen of Wake
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
Nicola Butler Claims Pro Women’s Title | Harley Clifford Wins Nautique Wake Games
Orlando, Fla. — Putting an exclamation point on four days of progressive riding across 24 divisions at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar, Harley Clifford took top honors in the Pro...
Day Two of Nautique Wake Games Sees Strong Performances by Riders of all Ages
Orlando, Fla. — The prevailing theme of day two at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar was wakeboarding spans multiple generations and knows no borders. Athletes as young as nine and...
Other Wake Athletes
8 hours ago: Dennis Enarson bringing some style to the streets of #Portland to claim his spot on top of the podium! #DewTour #BMX http://t.co/XlfaPBffIy see full story
8 hours ago: Dennis Enarson bringing some style to the streets of Portland to claim his spot on top of the podium! #DewTour #BMX see full story
15 hours ago: Let's take a ride with @DannyHart1... #GoPro footage of his 2nd place run from the Canadian Open at #Crankworx! http://t.co/Yj08BluGs5 #MTB see full story
15 hours ago: Let's take a ride with Danny Hart... Watch the #GoPro footage of his 2nd place run from the Canadian Open at #Crankworx! Click here: http://bit.ly/dhcrankworx see full story
18 hours ago: @ColePenner Anytime! see full story
18 hours ago: @wondersiex @fusion360elite Like your style! see full story
19 hours ago: .@RustyMalinoski boosting at the final stop of the #PWT2014 to secure 2nd overall for the season! @kingofwake http://t.co/EY9ilCrg97 see full story
19 hours ago: Rusty Malinoski boosting at the final stop of the 2014 Pro Wakeboard Tour to secure 2nd overall for the season! #PWT2014 | King of Wake see full story
2 days ago: .@joeysavatgy176 weathers the storm to claim his 1st career podium at #IronmanMX! More here: http://t.co/NGPGvIEN0I http://t.co/lzynjjkVsE see full story
2 days ago: Joey Savatgy weathers the Indiana storm to claim his first career podium at #IronmanMX! Read more here: http://bit.ly/1oP7B39 Rockstar Energy Racing |... see full story
2 days ago: Congrats to our #MissInkedUp Seattle winner, Amanda! #InkedUpTour | Sullen Clothing | Inked Magazine see full story
2 days ago: Here's your 2014 Pro Wake Tour Rookie of the Year, Tony Iacconi! #PWT2014 | King of Wake see full story