Wake / Amber Wing
- Sport: Wakeboarding
- City, State you reside in: Sydney NSW, AUS
- Birthday: 1/2
- Age when first started wakeboarding: 16
- Favorite place to wakeboard/wakeskate: Clermont, FL
- Sponsors: Oakley, Liquid Force, Malibu Boats, Wing Wetsuits
- Inspiration: Athletes pushing the boundaries
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Lana Delray, Feist and Ellie Goulding
- When I’m not wakeboarding I like to: Do Yoga, Padleboard and relax
- Something that most people don’t know about you: That I am really short, most of the time when i meet people they comment that i look bigger in the magazines
- Quote: Dream, Believe, Suceed. You can do anything that you put your mind to.
- How did you start wakeboarding? When i was 16 two boys I did gymnastics with invited me out on the boat and they had a wakeboard, i had a turn and we all started wakeboard as much as we could. I still was a high level gymnast until I was 18 so i rely got stuck into wakeboarding when i retired from gymnastics at 18.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 2012 US National Champion Wakestock UK Champion Monterrey Wake Jam Champion World Championships 2nd US Pro Tour Stop 5 2nd US Masters 3rd 2nd place Queen of Wake
WWA Nautique Wake Open Registration Begins!
Orlando, Florida (February 17, 2015) – The World Wakeboard Association has begun accepting registrations for the 2015 Nautique Wake Open via thewwa.com. ...
World Wakeboard Association Announces the 2015 Wakeboard World Series
Orlando, Florida (February 13, 2015) - Over 26 years, the World Wakeboard Association has established itself as the leader in wake sports around the globe. The...
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
Nicola Butler Claims Pro Women’s Title | Harley Clifford Wins Nautique Wake Games
Orlando, Fla. — Putting an exclamation point on four days of progressive riding across 24 divisions at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar, Harley Clifford took top honors in the Pro...
Day Two of Nautique Wake Games Sees Strong Performances by Riders of all Ages
Orlando, Fla. — The prevailing theme of day two at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar was wakeboarding spans multiple generations and knows no borders. Athletes as young as nine and...
Other Wake Athletes
3 hours ago: RT @PCski: We just watched the #ParkCityGP Freeskiing Slopestyle on @NBCSports Congrats @josschristensen! http://t.co/i7wZPiUDy6 http://t.c… see full story
4 hours ago: Local Legends Joss Christensen and McRae Williams took top honors in their backyard in Park City this weekend! Congrats boys! see full story
5 hours ago: Omar Hassan stretching it out and taking some early morning laps in his pool. #skateboarding http://t.co/uuTqqSH9QC see full story
5 hours ago: Omar Hassan stretching it out and taking some early morning laps in his pool. #skateboarding see full story
21 hours ago: Our #RockstarEnergyModels had a blast at #AtlantaSX this weekend. How did you spend your #SundayFunday? http://t.co/0806jePYug see full story
21 hours ago: Our #RockstarEnergyModels had a blast at #AtlantaSX this weekend. How did you spend your #SundayFunday? see full story
1 day ago: Sunday selfie sessions with @RyanNyquist. #bmx http://t.co/3jjx4zGpsV see full story
1 day ago: Sunday selfie sessions with Ryan Nyquist. #bmx see full story
2 days ago: Jeremy Martin had a great race and ended up at 2nd place in #AtlantaSX! | #Supercross http://t.co/FKHoUR0ZmQ see full story
2 days ago: Jeremy Martin had a great race and ended up at 2nd place in #AtlantaSX! see full story
2 days ago: Mad man Clement Desalle keeps crushing it with a 2nd place at the Grand Prix in Qatar! Suzuki World MXGP see full story
2 days ago: Mad man Clement Desalle keeps crushing it with a 2nd place at the Grand Prix in Qatar! http://t.co/tHhn8uSZ0F see full story