Wake / Amber Wing
- Sport: Wakeboarding
- City, State you reside in: Sydney NSW, AUS
- Birthday: 1/2
- Age when first started wakeboarding: 16
- Favorite place to wakeboard/wakeskate: Clermont, FL
- Sponsors: Oakley, Liquid Force, Malibu Boats, Wing Wetsuits
- Inspiration: Athletes pushing the boundaries
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Lana Delray, Feist and Ellie Goulding
- When I’m not wakeboarding I like to: Do Yoga, Padleboard and relax
- Something that most people don’t know about you: That I am really short, most of the time when i meet people they comment that i look bigger in the magazines
- Quote: Dream, Believe, Suceed. You can do anything that you put your mind to.
- How did you start wakeboarding? When i was 16 two boys I did gymnastics with invited me out on the boat and they had a wakeboard, i had a turn and we all started wakeboard as much as we could. I still was a high level gymnast until I was 18 so i rely got stuck into wakeboarding when i retired from gymnastics at 18.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 2012 US National Champion Wakestock UK Champion Monterrey Wake Jam Champion World Championships 2nd US Pro Tour Stop 5 2nd US Masters 3rd 2nd place Queen of Wake
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
Nicola Butler Claims Pro Women’s Title | Harley Clifford Wins Nautique Wake Games
Orlando, Fla. — Putting an exclamation point on four days of progressive riding across 24 divisions at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar, Harley Clifford took top honors in the Pro...
Day Two of Nautique Wake Games Sees Strong Performances by Riders of all Ages
Orlando, Fla. — The prevailing theme of day two at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar was wakeboarding spans multiple generations and knows no borders. Athletes as young as nine and...
Other Wake Athletes
8 hours ago: Congrats to our #MissInkedUp London winner, Annalieza! More info at http://t.co/2EjIRHvJWl. @SullenClothing @Inkedmag http://t.co/Fwc1WPtoA0 see full story
8 hours ago: Congrats to our #MissInkedUp London winner, Annalieza! More info at http://inkedupworldtour.com/models.php. #InkedUpTour | Sullen Clothing | Inked Magazine see full story
13 hours ago: Rockstar Energy Suzuki Factory Racing's Glenn Coldenhoff finishes 2nd overall in the MX2 class at #MXoN! Let's take a lap around the track with... see full story
15 hours ago: 2nd leg added to #TheWorldTour with @piercetheveil and @SWStheband! RSVP for presale here: http://t.co/VzOeaHBx4l http://t.co/5PdKiMtUnn see full story
15 hours ago: Second leg added to #TheWorldTour with Pierce The Veil and Sleeping With Sirens! RSVP for presale here: http://cncrt.ly/worldtour see full story
1 day ago: Rockstar Energy Suzuki Factory Racing's Kevin Strijbos gets a moto win at #MXoN en route to 2nd overall with Team #Belgium! Read the Rockstar Energy Drink... see full story
1 day ago: The dime squad. #RockstarEnergyModels #ModelMonday http://t.co/4Y4ObDqVGn see full story
1 day ago: The dime squad. #RockstarEnergyModels #ModelMonday see full story
1 day ago: #InternationalCoffeeDay the Rockstar way. Photo: @ronniefaisst http://t.co/ktoZH0RnWf see full story
1 day ago: #InternationalCoffeeDay the Rockstar way. Photo: Ronnie Faisst see full story
2 days ago: Rockstar Energy @SuzukiOfficial World/Europe #mxon race report @kevinstrijbos @glenncoldenhoff http://t.co/dX6eD0c5N3 see full story
2 days ago: .@SammyCskiing and @TetonGravity introduce the #SammyCProject, coming 2015! http://t.co/f4or8TNauN #Skiing see full story