Wake / Brenton Priestley
- Nickname: BP, BIP
- Sport: Wakeboarding
- City, State you reside in: Orlando, FL and Melbourne, Australia
- Birthday: 01/14/1989
- Age when first started wake boarding: 7 years old
- Favorite place to wakeboard: Wherever there is water
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy Drink, Byerly, Follow, Jetpilot, www.livesimple.it
- Inspiration: Life
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? I don't own an IPOD haha, but Tame Impala is always good to start the day.
- When I'm not wake boarding I like to: Surf, boat, skate, and whatever comes to mind.
- Official/Favorite Website: www.livesimple.it
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I'm younger than I look. I think some people think I'm old!
- Quote: Don't be shy, your mother wasn't.
- Career Honors, Awards and Highlights: Australian Rail Rider 2009 | 2nd place Big Air Wake Open | 1st place Monster Pro Wake Event
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
Nicola Butler Claims Pro Women’s Title | Harley Clifford Wins Nautique Wake Games
Orlando, Fla. — Putting an exclamation point on four days of progressive riding across 24 divisions at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar, Harley Clifford took top honors in the Pro...
Day Two of Nautique Wake Games Sees Strong Performances by Riders of all Ages
Orlando, Fla. — The prevailing theme of day two at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar was wakeboarding spans multiple generations and knows no borders. Athletes as young as nine and...
Other Wake Athletes
8 hours ago: RT @brookecrain32: Mud ball nationals 😛 perfect weekends are rare for me but I'm happy to start the season this way. See ya in FL next week… see full story
16 hours ago: Zach Osborne ready to get on the track for the first east coast round #minneapolissx #rockstarhusky see full story
1 day ago: This week on Destination Polaris: #OperationDesertRun- A military immersion at Fort Irwin and a 250 desert ride with 20 Rockstar Energy athletes! #RZRLife... see full story
2 days ago: Bucky Lasek with the boneless stalefish at Bondi 🤘🏽 photo cred: Dean Tirkot #rockstarskate see full story
4 days ago: Gettin over the hump @yung_hails #rockstarsnow https://t.co/RNI4wJZrZa see full story
5 days ago: Happy Valentines Day! - #RockstarModels Check out the full video on our YouTube page https://t.co/2ki59lMedp https://t.co/5kZIEiHRUS see full story