Wake / Courtney Angus
- Sport: Wakeboarding
- City, State you reside in: Cables Wake Park Penrith (Sydney), NSW Australia
- Birthday: 11 April 1993
- Age when first started wakeboarding: Dad pulled me across the pool with a rope on a board when I was 3 and I had my first nationals when I was 7
- Favorite place to wakeboard: Cables Wake Park (Aus), Jibtopia (US) or Velocity (US)
- Sponsors: ROCKSTAR ENERGY, Hyperlite and Fox
- Inspiration: Traveling around from park to park and riding with different riders definitely influences my riding the most.
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Most recent: Take Me Over – Sonny Fodera Remix, When I get low – The faded, Often – Meek Mill, Flashed Junk Mind – Milky Chance, Nasty Frestyle – Hell of a night
- When I’m not wakeboarding I like to: Go Rock Climbing, Hang out on the boat and wakesurf, play guitar, eat seafood and anything else fun.
- Official/Favorite Website: Can I say facebook?
- Something that most people don’t know about you: mmm not telling. Na I am a super open person with nothing to hide, I guess that’s kinda boring…
- Quote: “Success comes when obstacles, failure and loss only act as motivation.” - Andy Krich
- Career History. How did you start wakeboarding? First job was KFC, then door knocking followed by childcare :/ I think getting some real world experience in pretty unsatisfying jobs fueled my motivation to be successful with something I’m truly passionate about. I have been competing with Wakeboarding since I was very young – it was my first love
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 2014 Alliance Female Rider of the year, 2014 Overall US Triple Crown Champion Features AND Traditional, 2014 Fise Champion, 2014 US National Champion, Front Cover of Unleashed Wakeboarding Magazine, 2013 Pro Women’s World Champion
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
Nicola Butler Claims Pro Women’s Title | Harley Clifford Wins Nautique Wake Games
Orlando, Fla. — Putting an exclamation point on four days of progressive riding across 24 divisions at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar, Harley Clifford took top honors in the Pro...
Day Two of Nautique Wake Games Sees Strong Performances by Riders of all Ages
Orlando, Fla. — The prevailing theme of day two at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar was wakeboarding spans multiple generations and knows no borders. Athletes as young as nine and...
Other Wake Athletes
5 hours ago: Huge congrats Rob MacCachren and his team on clinching the overall #Pro2 LOORRS Championship this past weekend! #RockstarOffRoad see full story
5 hours ago: After finishing at the top of the podium this weekend @21RobMac clinched the #Pro2 @LOORRS Championship!… https://t.co/Jj14nNoFhe see full story
8 hours ago: RT @rockstarenergy: #GearsofWar4 promo starts 10/1! Enter tab codes from Gears collector’s cans for a chance to win prizes & content at: ht… see full story
10 hours ago: TONIGHT on @MTV! @jolenevanvugt63's episode of @Ridiculousness airs at 10:30pm ET @robdyrdek @SteeloBrim… https://t.co/TAdeVBKhWB see full story
10 hours ago: Tune in to MTV tonight at 10:30 ET for Jolene Van Vugt's episode of Ridiculousness!! Check it out for plenty of laughs with Rob Dyrdek, Steelo Brim and the... see full story
12 hours ago: #RockstarHusky rider @coltonHAAKER took home his third win☝️ of the season this past weekend at Round 4 of AMA… https://t.co/zbnqCzV899 see full story
13 hours ago: @ggallagher71 Congrats- You were selected as a winner of the #RockstarBack2School comp. Message us with your full name and shipping address! see full story
13 hours ago: @kajuncouponer Congrats Karen- You were one of the winners for #RockstarBack2School . Message us with your full name and shipping address! see full story
1 day ago: Team USA overcame waves of adversity led by Jason Anderson's moto win to claim 3rd overall at #MXoN2016. Battered and bruised the team just missed the... see full story
2 days ago: Big Shout Out to Alex Bellemare for winning the SLVSH Cup! Throwing down big time in the one-on-one finals last week! PC// @b0ckmeister see full story
2 days ago: First ever 360* Wall of Death for Suicide Silence at KNOTFEST 🤘🏽 #rockstarmusic #OzzfestMeetsKnotfest #OzzKnot see full story
3 days ago: Start you Sunday morning off right with the new Tropical Passionfruit Rockstar! #rockstarenergy see full story