Wake / Courtney Angus
- Sport: Wakeboarding
- City, State you reside in: Cables Wake Park Penrith (Sydney), NSW Australia
- Birthday: 11 April 1993
- Age when first started wakeboarding: Dad pulled me across the pool with a rope on a board when I was 3 and I had my first nationals when I was 7
- Favorite place to wakeboard: Cables Wake Park (Aus), Jibtopia (US) or Velocity (US)
- Sponsors: ROCKSTAR ENERGY, Hyperlite and Fox
- Inspiration: Traveling around from park to park and riding with different riders definitely influences my riding the most.
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Most recent: Take Me Over – Sonny Fodera Remix, When I get low – The faded, Often – Meek Mill, Flashed Junk Mind – Milky Chance, Nasty Frestyle – Hell of a night
- When I’m not wakeboarding I like to: Go Rock Climbing, Hang out on the boat and wakesurf, play guitar, eat seafood and anything else fun.
- Official/Favorite Website: Can I say facebook?
- Something that most people don’t know about you: mmm not telling. Na I am a super open person with nothing to hide, I guess that’s kinda boring…
- Quote: “Success comes when obstacles, failure and loss only act as motivation.” - Andy Krich
- Career History. How did you start wakeboarding? First job was KFC, then door knocking followed by childcare :/ I think getting some real world experience in pretty unsatisfying jobs fueled my motivation to be successful with something I’m truly passionate about. I have been competing with Wakeboarding since I was very young – it was my first love
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 2014 Alliance Female Rider of the year, 2014 Overall US Triple Crown Champion Features AND Traditional, 2014 Fise Champion, 2014 US National Champion, Front Cover of Unleashed Wakeboarding Magazine, 2013 Pro Women’s World Champion
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
Nicola Butler Claims Pro Women’s Title | Harley Clifford Wins Nautique Wake Games
Orlando, Fla. — Putting an exclamation point on four days of progressive riding across 24 divisions at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar, Harley Clifford took top honors in the Pro...
Day Two of Nautique Wake Games Sees Strong Performances by Riders of all Ages
Orlando, Fla. — The prevailing theme of day two at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar was wakeboarding spans multiple generations and knows no borders. Athletes as young as nine and...
Other Wake Athletes
8 hours ago: Aaron Plessinger finishes 2nd in the 250 #A2 main event! 🤘🏼 Star Racing Yamaha #Supercross see full story
13 hours ago: Aaron Pleasinger looks ready for #A2 tonight #supercross #staryamaha https://t.co/Z7C8zhkE4O see full story
15 hours ago: Aaron Plessinger practicing at A2 in Anaheim, CA! #RockstarHusky #OneTeamNoBorders see full story
18 hours ago: Grab yourself a Rockstar Energy Revolt Killer Grape exclusive to Speedway see full story
19 hours ago: Check out how Chase Josey won the #LAAXOP in just thirty seconds 🙌🏼 #Snow see full story
1 day ago: Manny Santiago on a Rockstar skate trip #RockstarEnergy see full story
2 days ago: Weekend goals @Elliotsloan #Rockstarmodels https://t.co/ry0KcFPq2G see full story
2 days ago: Brock Hoyer closing out another week of Winter Xgames preparation! 📸 credit: Ryley Seibert #snowbike see full story
2 days ago: Tune into DRINKROCKSTAR on Snap Chat for a look at @SiljeNorendal gearing up for the #XGames in Laax, Switzerland!… https://t.co/CfhhFrjFJA see full story
2 days ago: RT @TannerFoust: Go to my Facebook page to see more! https://t.co/qiXn91IHvj https://t.co/YGFsOLN4in see full story
3 days ago: The Rockstar Energy Horde Challenge is live! Play #GearsofWar4 now to earn in-game content & the chance to win priz… https://t.co/4WBdZsbsfU see full story
3 days ago: .@chrisjoslin_ pushing the limits again. Watch him throw a HUGE 21-foot backside flip with @berrics. Check it out: https://t.co/L25mucS6aJ see full story