Wake / Courtney Angus
- Sport: Wakeboarding
- City, State you reside in: Cables Wake Park Penrith (Sydney), NSW Australia
- Birthday: 11 April 1993
- Age when first started wakeboarding: Dad pulled me across the pool with a rope on a board when I was 3 and I had my first nationals when I was 7
- Favorite place to wakeboard: Cables Wake Park (Aus), Jibtopia (US) or Velocity (US)
- Sponsors: ROCKSTAR ENERGY, Hyperlite and Fox
- Inspiration: Traveling around from park to park and riding with different riders definitely influences my riding the most.
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Most recent: Take Me Over – Sonny Fodera Remix, When I get low – The faded, Often – Meek Mill, Flashed Junk Mind – Milky Chance, Nasty Frestyle – Hell of a night
- When I’m not wakeboarding I like to: Go Rock Climbing, Hang out on the boat and wakesurf, play guitar, eat seafood and anything else fun.
- Official/Favorite Website: Can I say facebook?
- Something that most people don’t know about you: mmm not telling. Na I am a super open person with nothing to hide, I guess that’s kinda boring…
- Quote: “Success comes when obstacles, failure and loss only act as motivation.” - Andy Krich
- Career History. How did you start wakeboarding? First job was KFC, then door knocking followed by childcare :/ I think getting some real world experience in pretty unsatisfying jobs fueled my motivation to be successful with something I’m truly passionate about. I have been competing with Wakeboarding since I was very young – it was my first love
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 2014 Alliance Female Rider of the year, 2014 Overall US Triple Crown Champion Features AND Traditional, 2014 Fise Champion, 2014 US National Champion, Front Cover of Unleashed Wakeboarding Magazine, 2013 Pro Women’s World Champion
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
Nicola Butler Claims Pro Women’s Title | Harley Clifford Wins Nautique Wake Games
Orlando, Fla. — Putting an exclamation point on four days of progressive riding across 24 divisions at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar, Harley Clifford took top honors in the Pro...
Day Two of Nautique Wake Games Sees Strong Performances by Riders of all Ages
Orlando, Fla. — The prevailing theme of day two at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar was wakeboarding spans multiple generations and knows no borders. Athletes as young as nine and...
Other Wake Athletes
16 hours ago: @SPURSDACHAMPS please submit your picture to https://t.co/yzmsqP04fW and we will get you a new code as soon as possible. see full story
17 hours ago: @urmumsplace please submit you picture to https://t.co/yzmsqP04fW and we will get you a new code as soon as possible. see full story
17 hours ago: @IllidariMontoya Please submit your picture to https://t.co/yzmsqP04fW and we will get you a new code as soon as possible. see full story
17 hours ago: @D0Z3R_NY if you cannot find it in any store near you we offer it for sale on our site: https://t.co/JJgp2XimpV see full story
17 hours ago: @seankesse Please submit your picture through https://t.co/yzmsqP04fW and we will get you a new code as soon as possible. see full story
17 hours ago: @VerbalMammal Your closest Walmart would be the best place as they receive product the soonest. see full story
17 hours ago: Colton Haaker pulled out 2nd in this weekend's round of the AMA Endurocross Championship and maintains the overall series lead going into round 7 in Boise,... see full story
19 hours ago: Tanner Hall's two-year video project, #RingtheAlarm, drops tomorrow! Check out the trailer now #RockstarSnow see full story
2 days ago: Last week's #OpertionDesertRun Presented by Polaris RZR was a huge success! We couldn’t have done it without everyone who helped sponsor the event from... see full story
3 days ago: Getting up close and personal with NOFX as they close out the Ye Scallywag festival in San Diego last night #RockstarMusic see full story
3 days ago: RJ Anderson finishes the last race of the season in first! Huge congrats to RJ and good luck to all our #RockstarEnergy drivers in the challenge cup race... see full story
5 days ago: Safe in Sound is officially taking the country by storm! Check out the tour schedule on www.safeinsound.com and don't miss the opportunity to see it in... see full story