Wake / Daniel Powers
- Nickname: Daniel Super Powers
- Sport: Wakeboarding
- City/State you reside in: Orlando, FL
- Birthday: 9/15
- Age when first started wakeboarding: 6
- Favorite place to wakeboard: The Projects
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy, CWB Wakeboards, Jet Pilot, Mastercraft Boats, Performance Ski and Surf
- Inspiration: Keeping myself out of an office and having fun wakeboarding and traveling for as long as possible
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Some Lana Del Rey, Mumford and Sons, Ben Howard, Hoodie Allen, Lupe Fiasco, Atmosphere
- When I’m not wakeboarding I like to: Surf, play guitar, watch Netflix
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I am in a harmonica band
- Quote: Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today
- How did you start wakeboarding? A family friend across my home lake had an old wakeboard and let me try it. After that I immediately got my own board and started up.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 2011 1st Place Junior Pro Men Wake Games 2011 1st Place Junior Men Masters 2011 1st Place Junior Pro Men PWT Stops 2, 3, 4, and 5 2011 1st Place Junior Men IWWF Worlds, Milan, Italy 2012 11th Place Pro Men King of Wake
WWA Nautique Wake Open Registration Begins!
Orlando, Florida (February 17, 2015) – The World Wakeboard Association has begun accepting registrations for the 2015 Nautique Wake Open via thewwa.com. ...
World Wakeboard Association Announces the 2015 Wakeboard World Series
Orlando, Florida (February 13, 2015) - Over 26 years, the World Wakeboard Association has established itself as the leader in wake sports around the globe. The...
MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour Opens Competition in Monroe
Monroe, WA.– A conglomerate of the world’s best wakeboarders continued the West Coast leg of the 2013 MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour presented by Rockstar with an exciting first day of action...
MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour Mooresville Results
Mooresville, NC.– Thousands of fans crowded the shores of Lake Norman to witness a dramatic final day of action at the MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour Presented by Rockstar. They were privy to...
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
Nicola Butler Claims Pro Women’s Title | Harley Clifford Wins Nautique Wake Games
Orlando, Fla. — Putting an exclamation point on four days of progressive riding across 24 divisions at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar, Harley Clifford took top honors in the Pro...
Day Two of Nautique Wake Games Sees Strong Performances by Riders of all Ages
Orlando, Fla. — The prevailing theme of day two at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar was wakeboarding spans multiple generations and knows no borders. Athletes as young as nine and...
Other Wake Athletes
5 hours ago: RT @XGames: “I’m excited to redeem myself at #XGames, after not making finals and dealing with an injury last year.”-Elliot Sloan http://t.… see full story
6 hours ago: Nathaniel Curran running down a dream. #surfing http://t.co/vab82L3vhR see full story
6 hours ago: Nathaniel Curran running down a dream. #surfing see full story
9 hours ago: RT @kelvinhoefler: Part Coming soon: Thrasher Magazine http://t.co/VDzBZZb6rG see full story
9 hours ago: Watch Kelvin Hoefler dropped 12 packs of bangers at the #TWSPark. Cruise over to Thrasher Magazine this Saturday when his "Green Card" part drops and watch... see full story
10 hours ago: Silje Norendal's switch game is on point. Good luck this weekend! #Snowboarding see full story
11 hours ago: Our biker babes are ready for #DaytonaSX this weekend. Who's coming out? #RockstarEnergyModels | #Supercross http://t.co/h9xYTYmf3e see full story
11 hours ago: Our biker babes are ready for #DaytonaSX this weekend. Who's coming out? #RockstarEnergyModels see full story
1 day ago: Jackson "Jacko" Strong throwing one sideways for #WhipItWednesday. #FMX see full story
1 day ago: Control wizard Manny Santiago stomping around at OC Ramps. see full story