Wake / Daniel Powers
- Nickname: Daniel Super Powers
- Sport: Wakeboarding
- City/State you reside in: Orlando, FL
- Birthday: 9/15
- Age when first started wakeboarding: 6
- Favorite place to wakeboard: The Projects
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy, CWB Wakeboards, Jet Pilot, Mastercraft Boats, Performance Ski and Surf
- Inspiration: Keeping myself out of an office and having fun wakeboarding and traveling for as long as possible
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Some Lana Del Rey, Mumford and Sons, Ben Howard, Hoodie Allen, Lupe Fiasco, Atmosphere
- When I’m not wakeboarding I like to: Surf, play guitar, watch Netflix
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I am in a harmonica band
- Quote: Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today
- How did you start wakeboarding? A family friend across my home lake had an old wakeboard and let me try it. After that I immediately got my own board and started up.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 2011 1st Place Junior Pro Men Wake Games 2011 1st Place Junior Men Masters 2011 1st Place Junior Pro Men PWT Stops 2, 3, 4, and 5 2011 1st Place Junior Men IWWF Worlds, Milan, Italy 2012 11th Place Pro Men King of Wake
MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour Opens Competition in Monroe
Monroe, WA.– A conglomerate of the world’s best wakeboarders continued the West Coast leg of the 2013 MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour presented by Rockstar with an exciting first day of action...
MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour Mooresville Results
Mooresville, NC.– Thousands of fans crowded the shores of Lake Norman to witness a dramatic final day of action at the MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour Presented by Rockstar. They were privy to...
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
Nicola Butler Claims Pro Women’s Title | Harley Clifford Wins Nautique Wake Games
Orlando, Fla. — Putting an exclamation point on four days of progressive riding across 24 divisions at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar, Harley Clifford took top honors in the Pro...
Day Two of Nautique Wake Games Sees Strong Performances by Riders of all Ages
Orlando, Fla. — The prevailing theme of day two at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar was wakeboarding spans multiple generations and knows no borders. Athletes as young as nine and...
Other Wake Athletes
5 hours ago: We're excited to announce that we're sending the top 10 riders from The Wakeskate Tour 2014 to the #Philippines next year for Spring Training! Here's to... see full story
6 hours ago: @catmaha Welcome to the family! Which flavor did you try? see full story
6 hours ago: @LightAtTheEnd Not legit. Rockstar is in no way affiliated with any auto wrap programs. see full story
6 hours ago: @gregstyliades @thaddybear Let us know what you think! see full story
6 hours ago: @thaddybear We're happy you're happy! see full story
6 hours ago: @InGodsHandsZH Big thanks for your support! see full story
6 hours ago: @NAOFK253 🏆 Does a trophy emoji work? Thanks so much for your support! see full story
9 hours ago: Ain't no country like the backcountry! Check out Andreas Wiig's X Games #RealSnowBackcountry edit at http://xgam.es/1rI6L8n. see full story
1 day ago: Congrats to our #MissInkedUp London winner, Annalieza! More info at http://inkedupworldtour.com/models.php. #InkedUpTour | Sullen Clothing | Inked Magazine see full story
1 day ago: Rockstar Energy Suzuki Factory Racing's Glenn Coldenhoff finishes 2nd overall in the MX2 class at #MXoN! Let's take a lap around the track with... see full story
1 day ago: Second leg added to #TheWorldTour with Pierce The Veil and Sleeping With Sirens! RSVP for presale here: http://cncrt.ly/worldtour see full story
2 days ago: Rockstar Energy Suzuki Factory Racing's Kevin Strijbos gets a moto win at #MXoN en route to 2nd overall with Team #Belgium! Read the Rockstar Energy Drink... see full story