Wake / Daniel Powers
- Nickname: Daniel Super Powers
- Sport: Wakeboarding
- City/State you reside in: Orlando, FL
- Birthday: 9/15
- Age when first started wakeboarding: 6
- Favorite place to wakeboard: The Projects
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy, CWB Wakeboards, Jet Pilot, Mastercraft Boats, Performance Ski and Surf
- Inspiration: Keeping myself out of an office and having fun wakeboarding and traveling for as long as possible
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Some Lana Del Rey, Mumford and Sons, Ben Howard, Hoodie Allen, Lupe Fiasco, Atmosphere
- When I’m not wakeboarding I like to: Surf, play guitar, watch Netflix
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I am in a harmonica band
- Quote: Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today
- How did you start wakeboarding? A family friend across my home lake had an old wakeboard and let me try it. After that I immediately got my own board and started up.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 2011 1st Place Junior Pro Men Wake Games 2011 1st Place Junior Men Masters 2011 1st Place Junior Pro Men PWT Stops 2, 3, 4, and 5 2011 1st Place Junior Men IWWF Worlds, Milan, Italy 2012 11th Place Pro Men King of Wake
MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour Opens Competition in Monroe
Monroe, WA.– A conglomerate of the world’s best wakeboarders continued the West Coast leg of the 2013 MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour presented by Rockstar with an exciting first day of action...
MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour Mooresville Results
Mooresville, NC.– Thousands of fans crowded the shores of Lake Norman to witness a dramatic final day of action at the MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour Presented by Rockstar. They were privy to...
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
Nicola Butler Claims Pro Women’s Title | Harley Clifford Wins Nautique Wake Games
Orlando, Fla. — Putting an exclamation point on four days of progressive riding across 24 divisions at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar, Harley Clifford took top honors in the Pro...
Day Two of Nautique Wake Games Sees Strong Performances by Riders of all Ages
Orlando, Fla. — The prevailing theme of day two at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar was wakeboarding spans multiple generations and knows no borders. Athletes as young as nine and...
Other Wake Athletes
2 hours ago: #RockstarEnergyModels keeping it cool in the cold. http://t.co/Nf4R9dQLFm see full story
2 hours ago: #RockstarEnergyModels keeping it cool in the cold. see full story
7 hours ago: A little #WhipItWednesday action from Rob Adelberg. #RockstarFMX see full story
9 hours ago: A little #WhipItWednesday action from @RobAdelberg. #RockstarFMX http://t.co/JsokuhZjuK see full story
1 day ago: Congrats to #MoniMarino - winner of the first ever #RockstarEnergy @SullenClothing #InkedUpTour Can Art Contest! http://t.co/zBjx9Wgj8n see full story
1 day ago: Congrats to MONI MARINO TATTOOARTIST - winner of the first ever #InkedUpTour Can Art Contest! Voted on by the fans, Moni takes home 25K and a feature in... see full story
1 day ago: ENTER TO #WIN a @harleydavidson Iron 883! Like Circle K West on FB for your chance to win: http://t.co/ZiAICj2CSD see full story
1 day ago: @martyXcore Good choice! see full story
1 day ago: @ElleTAB Cheers! What flavor did you have? see full story
1 day ago: The boys are back and ready for #Supercross 2014! Check out behind the scenes footage of Rockstar Energy Racing's 2014 Photoshoot:... see full story
1 day ago: Join us for our annual Rockstar Liquid Lounge Weekend at Winter #DewTour! Who's going? see full story
2 days ago: Congrats to Alana Blanchard who won the honor of No. 1 Women's Surfer at the 2013 #SURFERPoll Awards! see full story