Wake / Daniel Powers
- Nickname: Daniel Super Powers
- Sport: Wakeboarding
- City/State you reside in: Orlando, FL
- Birthday: 9/15
- Age when first started wakeboarding: 6
- Favorite place to wakeboard: The Projects
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy, CWB Wakeboards, Jet Pilot, Mastercraft Boats, Performance Ski and Surf
- Inspiration: Keeping myself out of an office and having fun wakeboarding and traveling for as long as possible
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Some Lana Del Rey, Mumford and Sons, Ben Howard, Hoodie Allen, Lupe Fiasco, Atmosphere
- When I’m not wakeboarding I like to: Surf, play guitar, watch Netflix
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I am in a harmonica band
- Quote: Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today
- How did you start wakeboarding? A family friend across my home lake had an old wakeboard and let me try it. After that I immediately got my own board and started up.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 2011 1st Place Junior Pro Men Wake Games 2011 1st Place Junior Men Masters 2011 1st Place Junior Pro Men PWT Stops 2, 3, 4, and 5 2011 1st Place Junior Men IWWF Worlds, Milan, Italy 2012 11th Place Pro Men King of Wake
MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour Opens Competition in Monroe
Monroe, WA.– A conglomerate of the world’s best wakeboarders continued the West Coast leg of the 2013 MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour presented by Rockstar with an exciting first day of action...
MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour Mooresville Results
Mooresville, NC.– Thousands of fans crowded the shores of Lake Norman to witness a dramatic final day of action at the MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour Presented by Rockstar. They were privy to...
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
Nicola Butler Claims Pro Women’s Title | Harley Clifford Wins Nautique Wake Games
Orlando, Fla. — Putting an exclamation point on four days of progressive riding across 24 divisions at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar, Harley Clifford took top honors in the Pro...
Day Two of Nautique Wake Games Sees Strong Performances by Riders of all Ages
Orlando, Fla. — The prevailing theme of day two at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar was wakeboarding spans multiple generations and knows no borders. Athletes as young as nine and...
Other Wake Athletes
7 hours ago: .@joeysavatgy176 weathers the storm to claim his 1st career podium at #IronmanMX! More here: http://t.co/NGPGvIEN0I http://t.co/lzynjjkVsE see full story
7 hours ago: Joey Savatgy weathers the Indiana storm to claim his first career podium at #IronmanMX! Read more here: http://bit.ly/1oP7B39 Rockstar Energy Racing |... see full story
11 hours ago: Congrats to our #MissInkedUp Seattle winner, Amanda! #InkedUpTour @SullenClothing @Inkedmag http://t.co/mB8B9Q52dA see full story
11 hours ago: Congrats to our #MissInkedUp Seattle winner, Amanda! #InkedUpTour | Sullen Clothing | Inked Magazine see full story
13 hours ago: @Kirk51O #RockstarLife see full story
13 hours ago: @dtonzojr @BlondeYinzer @WPXIScott Cheers to that! see full story
13 hours ago: @13thZOMBIE Happy to hear it! see full story
13 hours ago: @DCOTEAU Cheers! see full story
1 day ago: Here's your 2014 Pro Wake Tour Rookie of the Year, Tony Iacconi! #PWT2014 | King of Wake see full story
1 day ago: Marissa and Amanda with that #SparklingEnergy to brighten up your Monday! #ModelMonday #RockstarEnergyModels see full story
1 day ago: Ready to swap that 19 plate for a #1! Read more here: http://bit.ly/1p7kKnm Jeremy Martin | Star Racing Yamaha | Rockstar Energy Drink Motocross see full story
1 day ago: Last Spring the #RockstarSkate team took a little road trip. Here's a peek at what they got into: http://bit.ly/1uOE6AJ Featuring Alec Majerus, Bastien... see full story