Wake / Gunner Daft
- Nickname: Gandolfskins
- Sport: Wakeboarding
- City, State you reside in: Orlando, FL
- Birthday: 03/07/1996
- Age when first started wake boarding: 12 years old
- Favorite place to wakeboard: Brazos river in Texas
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy, Obrien Wakeboards
- Inspiration: The whole crew I grew up with riding in Oklahoma and Texas, wouldn't be where I'm at today without all those boys!
- What’s on your IPOD playlist Pretty much everything, but recently been listening to some A$AP ROCKY, Milky Chance, and some Big Sean
- When I’m not wake boarding: Tinder, golf, and some nhl on ps4
- Official/Favorite Website: Alliancewake.com
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I met my girlfriend on farmersonly.com what a southern bell she is.
- Quote: 'BEAN BAG'
- Career History. How did you start wake boarding? Had a ski boat and saw a few people wake boarding one summer, then ended up getting a wakeboard for Easter one year. then started riding like once a year then after learning a few tricks i started doing some local contests and never looked back!
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 2014 jr pro national champion, 3rd place overall malibu jr. pro series, 3rd place jr. pro wake stock canada
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
Nicola Butler Claims Pro Women’s Title | Harley Clifford Wins Nautique Wake Games
Orlando, Fla. — Putting an exclamation point on four days of progressive riding across 24 divisions at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar, Harley Clifford took top honors in the Pro...
Day Two of Nautique Wake Games Sees Strong Performances by Riders of all Ages
Orlando, Fla. — The prevailing theme of day two at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar was wakeboarding spans multiple generations and knows no borders. Athletes as young as nine and...
Other Wake Athletes
2 hours ago: Spencer O'Brien talks about how she trains getting herself ready for the 2017 Xgames in this ESPN clip! #RockstarEnergy #Snow see full story
3 hours ago: The Xgames are right around the corner! Check out Hailey Langland in this ESPN episode of #xorigins #RockstarEnergy #Snow see full story
5 hours ago: Big shoutout to @McRae_Williams taking home the @SFRFreestyle top spot in Front Romeu, France this past weekend!… https://t.co/T88YMNTgat see full story
5 hours ago: Big congrats to McRae Williams taking the SFR Freestyle Tour top spot in Front Romeu, France 🤘🏽🏂 and to Alex Bellemare for the 3rd place... see full story
7 hours ago: RT @KICKERaudio: Beast mode! @colt45moore @nitrocircus @rockstarenergy #NitroCircus #31style #freestyle https://t.co/9yNjBWGiJ5 https://t.c… see full story
7 hours ago: Mud was no obstacle for Graham Jarvis as he took his first ever win at #EddysExtreme 🙌🏽 #RockstarHusky #OneTeamNoBorders see full story
7 hours ago: The #xgames are right around the corner! Check out @yung_hails in this @espn episode of #xorigins here https://t.co/Iz5ExA0kJC #Rockstarsnow see full story
8 hours ago: Little mud wasn't going to stop @GrahamJarvis1 from his first ever win at Eddy's extreme! #RockstarHusky #OneTeam https://t.co/HOEFCZzVDa see full story
9 hours ago: Check out TransWorld SNOWboarding "Filming a Video Part with Dan Brisse" episode 2!! #RockstarSnow see full story
23 hours ago: 🏆🙌🏼Mons Roisland takes home men's 1st and Silje Norendal takes women's snowboard 3rd at the Kreischberg World Cup!! 📸: @processfilms #RockstarSnow see full story
1 day ago: First and third respectively for @monsroisland and @SiljeNorendal at the #kreischberg World Cup!! #rockstarsnow https://t.co/zOBXwu902F see full story
2 days ago: First military ID to the #RockstarHusky pit at today's race in San Diego wins a signed Jason Anderson #mxon jersey!… https://t.co/xGhVeOF8yh see full story