Wake / Gunner Daft
- Nickname: Gandolfskins
- Sport: Wakeboarding
- City, State you reside in: Orlando, FL
- Birthday: 03/07/1996
- Age when first started wake boarding: 12 years old
- Favorite place to wakeboard: Brazos river in Texas
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy, Obrien Wakeboards
- Inspiration: The whole crew I grew up with riding in Oklahoma and Texas, wouldn't be where I'm at today without all those boys!
- What’s on your IPOD playlist Pretty much everything, but recently been listening to some A$AP ROCKY, Milky Chance, and some Big Sean
- When I’m not wake boarding: Tinder, golf, and some nhl on ps4
- Official/Favorite Website: Alliancewake.com
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I met my girlfriend on farmersonly.com what a southern bell she is.
- Quote: 'BEAN BAG'
- Career History. How did you start wake boarding? Had a ski boat and saw a few people wake boarding one summer, then ended up getting a wakeboard for Easter one year. then started riding like once a year then after learning a few tricks i started doing some local contests and never looked back!
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 2014 jr pro national champion, 3rd place overall malibu jr. pro series, 3rd place jr. pro wake stock canada
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
Nicola Butler Claims Pro Women’s Title | Harley Clifford Wins Nautique Wake Games
Orlando, Fla. — Putting an exclamation point on four days of progressive riding across 24 divisions at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar, Harley Clifford took top honors in the Pro...
Day Two of Nautique Wake Games Sees Strong Performances by Riders of all Ages
Orlando, Fla. — The prevailing theme of day two at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar was wakeboarding spans multiple generations and knows no borders. Athletes as young as nine and...
Other Wake Athletes
2 hours ago: RT @rockstarenergy: #UnitedByPower episode 3 is out now! Some unfortunate events stopped #TeamUSA’s quest for 1st, take a look https://t.co… see full story
4 hours ago: RT @Elliotsloan: Couple quick drone shots filmed with the @YuneecAviation #TyphoonH #4K Filmed by Sanford Lopez 💥 @rockstarenergy https://t… see full story
5 hours ago: And the finale! Episode 3 of United by Power featuring #RockstarRacing's Team USA stars is live on FMF Racing #RockstarEnergy see full story
6 hours ago: RT @GrahamJarvis1: @Husqvarna1903 @rockstarenergy @shotracegear @AirohHelmet @ride100percent #rockstarhusky https://t.co/12IVQXeNoV see full story
6 hours ago: RT @YamahaMotorUSA: #MXoN - United By Power: video episodes 1-3 presented by @rockstarenergy & @fmf73 https://t.co/s8s18jdPqN #TWMX #MX htt… see full story
6 hours ago: RT @twmxdotcom: What was the chaos of Sunday at the Motocross of Nations like for Team USA? Here's a look. @fmf73 @rockstarenergy https://t… see full story
8 hours ago: What better way to start your morning off than with an #Organic Rockstar and the #RockstarEnergyModels https://t.co/y5Xp6hNnP5 see full story
1 day ago: The series continues! Check out episode 2 of FMF's United Power featuring Team USA riders Cooper Webb, Jason Anderson and Alex Martin! #RockstarEnergy see full story
2 days ago: Huge congrats Rob MacCachren and his team on clinching the overall #Pro2 LOORRS Championship this past weekend! #RockstarOffRoad see full story
2 days ago: Tune in to MTV tonight at 10:30 ET for Jolene Van Vugt's episode of Ridiculousness!! Check it out for plenty of laughs with Rob Dyrdek, Steelo Brim and the... see full story
3 days ago: Team USA overcame waves of adversity led by Jason Anderson's moto win to claim 3rd overall at #MXoN2016. Battered and bruised the team just missed the... see full story
3 days ago: Big Shout Out to Alex Bellemare for winning the SLVSH Cup! Throwing down big time in the one-on-one finals last week! PC// @b0ckmeister see full story