Wake / Gunner Daft
- Nickname: Gandolfskins
- Sport: Wakeboarding
- City, State you reside in: Orlando, FL
- Birthday: 03/07/1996
- Age when first started wake boarding: 12 years old
- Favorite place to wakeboard: Brazos river in Texas
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy, Obrien Wakeboards
- Inspiration: The whole crew I grew up with riding in Oklahoma and Texas, wouldn't be where I'm at today without all those boys!
- What’s on your IPOD playlist Pretty much everything, but recently been listening to some A$AP ROCKY, Milky Chance, and some Big Sean
- When I’m not wake boarding: Tinder, golf, and some nhl on ps4
- Official/Favorite Website: Alliancewake.com
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I met my girlfriend on farmersonly.com what a southern bell she is.
- Quote: 'BEAN BAG'
- Career History. How did you start wake boarding? Had a ski boat and saw a few people wake boarding one summer, then ended up getting a wakeboard for Easter one year. then started riding like once a year then after learning a few tricks i started doing some local contests and never looked back!
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 2014 jr pro national champion, 3rd place overall malibu jr. pro series, 3rd place jr. pro wake stock canada
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
Nicola Butler Claims Pro Women’s Title | Harley Clifford Wins Nautique Wake Games
Orlando, Fla. — Putting an exclamation point on four days of progressive riding across 24 divisions at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar, Harley Clifford took top honors in the Pro...
Day Two of Nautique Wake Games Sees Strong Performances by Riders of all Ages
Orlando, Fla. — The prevailing theme of day two at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar was wakeboarding spans multiple generations and knows no borders. Athletes as young as nine and...
Other Wake Athletes
15 hours ago: Takin' it back to night runs with Cheryl Maas #RockstarSnow see full story
15 hours ago: Check out the #Rockstarhusky MXGP Team edit as @MaxAnstie @GautierPaulin and Max Nagle prep for the 2017 MXGP seaso… https://t.co/NZTx7V9HKR see full story
17 hours ago: RT @TannerFoust: What secret does this steering wheel have? Find out by watching #QuantumDrift https://t.co/Ja4R4K44ni https://t.co/bSBHPYP… see full story
21 hours ago: Check out the Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory MXGP team edit on the Rockstar Youtube channel! Take a look as Max Nagl #12, Max Anstie and Gautier Paulin... see full story
2 days ago: Make it Nasty Cory Nastazio #rockstarbmx see full story
2 days ago: Check out Riley Leboe in the first 2017 episode of Seeking Nirvana -The Tales Of Vienna. Click link below. #seekingnirvana... see full story
2 days ago: 2nd place in Mens Ski Half Pipe for @aaronblunck at the World Cup in Peyongchang South Korea! #rockstarsnow https://t.co/453y58IMdq see full story
2 days ago: Big weekend in Italy for @GrahamJarvis1 as he took home his 5th victory at #hellsgate2017 #rockstarhusky #oneteam… https://t.co/MjWGShF8uo see full story
3 days ago: Italy and #hellsgate2017 were good to Graham Jarvis as he took home his 5th victory in the classic. #rockstarhusky #oneteamnoborders see full story
3 days ago: Third place finish for @zacho_16 at Minneapolis #supercross yesterday! #rockstarhusky https://t.co/q2vLiI5Bvs see full story
3 days ago: Keep those eyes on the prize Zach Osborne takes home a podium finish at #MinneapolisSX 🙌🏽 #rockstarhusky see full story
3 days ago: RT @brookecrain32: Mud ball nationals 😛 perfect weekends are rare for me but I'm happy to start the season this way. See ya in FL next week… see full story