Wake / Gunner Daft
- Nickname: Gandolfskins
- Sport: Wakeboarding
- City, State you reside in: Orlando, FL
- Birthday: 03/07/1996
- Age when first started wake boarding: 12 years old
- Favorite place to wakeboard: Brazos river in Texas
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy, Obrien Wakeboards
- Inspiration: The whole crew I grew up with riding in Oklahoma and Texas, wouldn't be where I'm at today without all those boys!
- What’s on your IPOD playlist Pretty much everything, but recently been listening to some A$AP ROCKY, Milky Chance, and some Big Sean
- When I’m not wake boarding: Tinder, golf, and some nhl on ps4
- Official/Favorite Website: Alliancewake.com
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I met my girlfriend on farmersonly.com what a southern bell she is.
- Quote: 'BEAN BAG'
- Career History. How did you start wake boarding? Had a ski boat and saw a few people wake boarding one summer, then ended up getting a wakeboard for Easter one year. then started riding like once a year then after learning a few tricks i started doing some local contests and never looked back!
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 2014 jr pro national champion, 3rd place overall malibu jr. pro series, 3rd place jr. pro wake stock canada
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
Nicola Butler Claims Pro Women’s Title | Harley Clifford Wins Nautique Wake Games
Orlando, Fla. — Putting an exclamation point on four days of progressive riding across 24 divisions at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar, Harley Clifford took top honors in the Pro...
Day Two of Nautique Wake Games Sees Strong Performances by Riders of all Ages
Orlando, Fla. — The prevailing theme of day two at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar was wakeboarding spans multiple generations and knows no borders. Athletes as young as nine and...
Other Wake Athletes
34 minutes ago: Who needs a pick me up? https://t.co/FFdpctFKoO see full story
1 hour ago: @buttonbenjchef sorry about that! please submit a pic to https://t.co/yzmsqP04fW and we will get you a new code as soon as we can! see full story
17 hours ago: Spencer O'Brien on a sunset shred mission #Snow #RockstarEnergy see full story
20 hours ago: @versanoodles Agreed!! see full story
21 hours ago: @TannerHall coming in hot! #RockstarSnow https://t.co/eml6cbvipM see full story
24 hours ago: Another day in the van with Manny Santiago #RockstarEnergy see full story
1 day ago: RT @TannerFoust: Racing for 25 hours would be just plain dangerous without the right tools... #BestSponsors @rockstarenergy https://t.co/Fc… see full story
2 days ago: Our #ModelMonday squad is starting off the week by bringin' the heat! see full story
2 days ago: RT @arielletgold: Couldn't be more excited for an invite back to @xgames this year. Jan. 26-29, be there or be ⏹! https://t.co/NMatWP6f1G see full story
2 days ago: Granger Larsen going head first into Monday morning #surf #RockstarEnergy see full story
3 days ago: Graham Jarvis caps off an amazing 2016 with a win at the Roof of Africa extreme enduro event! #RockstarHusky #OneTeam #NoBorders see full story
4 days ago: Fredric Aasbø takes the win at D1GP China round 5! #RockstarDrift #RockstarEnergy see full story