Wake / Jacob Valdez
- Nickname: The Young Go Hard
- Sport: Wakeboarding
- City, State you reside in: Canyon Lake, California
- Birthday: March 16th, 1994
- Age when first started wakeboarding: 3 years old
- Favorite place to wakeboard: Canyon lake, Carlsbad Lagoon and the California Delta
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy, Hyperlite, Oneill, Supra, Wakesports, Boardco.com, Rockwell Watches
- Inspiration: Family and friends
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? 2pac, Blink 182, MGK, A day to Remember and a whole bunch of stuff
- When I’m not wakeboarding I like to: kick it with the homies and go to the gym
- Official/Favorite Website: Alliancewake.com and YouTube.com
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I'm a wrestling coach at the local high school
- Quote: I can do all things in Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
- Career History. How did you start wakeboarding? We were always going out on the boat and one day my dad brought home a wakeboard. So we all went out on the next day and tried it. After being able to get up I feel in love with riding across the water and now here I am.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 4th overtones JR pro series, 5th overall JR pro king of wake
2014 Rockstar WWA Wakeboard World Championships Headed to Ft. Lauderdale
Mills Pond Park to Host Prestigious Event for First Time Ever Sept. 11-14 Orlando, FL. — More than 200 of the planet’s best amateur and professional wakeboarders and wakeskaters will flock to...
2014 Nautique WWA Wake Park National Championships To Run Concurrently with Wakeboard Nationals
Orlando, FL. - For the second consecutive year, the Nautique WWA Wake Park National Championships Presented by Rockstar will run at the same time and location as Wakeboard Nationals. The...
MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour to Focus Exclusively on Men’s Pro Division in 2014
Orlando, FL. — The MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour, the largest and most storied professional wakeboarding circuit in the world, has redesigned its format for the 2014 season and will feature...
World’s Top Wakeboarders Opening 2014 Season at Nautique Wake Games in Orlando
Over 200 Professionals and Amateurs Flocking to Orlando Watersports Complex April 24-27 Orlando, Fla. — Wakeboarding’s elite series will open its 2014 season with the highly-anticipated...
Dean Smith Wins Men’s Pro Wakeboard Title at Tigé MyWake Global Challenge Live Main Event
Sparks, NV. — Championship campaigns that originated via online video submissions beginning in June came to fruition for seven of the athletes competing at...
Other Wake Athletes
10 hours ago: Watch @maccachren in the San Felipe 250 this Sunday, April 20th at 9PM ET on @CBSSportsNet! #RockstarOffRoad http://t.co/URV2bjTRuK see full story
10 hours ago: Watch Rob MacCachren in the San Felipe 250 this Sunday, April 20th at 9PM ET on CBS Sports Network! #RockstarOffRoad see full story
12 hours ago: . @mayhemfest alums @EMMUREmusic have a new record out now. Pick up "Eternal Enemies" here: http://t.co/XFetQ2zj5z. http://t.co/eA0Bw3uTak see full story
16 hours ago: Cheers! #TGIF http://t.co/UvUSCsywwN see full story
16 hours ago: Cheers! #TGIF see full story
1 day ago: We're just one week away from the first stop of the 2014 King of Wake series! Who's coming out for Wake Games? Tickets here: http://kingofwake.com see full story