Wake / Jacob Valdez
- Nickname: The Young Go Hard
- Sport: Wakeboarding
- City, State you reside in: Canyon Lake, California
- Birthday: March 16th, 1994
- Age when first started wakeboarding: 3 years old
- Favorite place to wakeboard: Canyon lake, Carlsbad Lagoon and the California Delta
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy, Hyperlite, Oneill, Supra, Wakesports, Boardco.com, Rockwell Watches
- Inspiration: Family and friends
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? 2pac, Blink 182, MGK, A day to Remember and a whole bunch of stuff
- When I’m not wakeboarding I like to: kick it with the homies and go to the gym
- Official/Favorite Website: Alliancewake.com and YouTube.com
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I'm a wrestling coach at the local high school
- Quote: I can do all things in Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
- Career History. How did you start wakeboarding? We were always going out on the boat and one day my dad brought home a wakeboard. So we all went out on the next day and tried it. After being able to get up I feel in love with riding across the water and now here I am.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 4th overtones JR pro series, 5th overall JR pro king of wake
2014 Nautique WWA Wake Park National Championships To Run Concurrently with Wakeboard Nationals
Orlando, FL. - For the second consecutive year, the Nautique WWA Wake Park National Championships Presented by Rockstar will run at the same time and location as Wakeboard Nationals. The...
MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour to Focus Exclusively on Men’s Pro Division in 2014
Orlando, FL. — The MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour, the largest and most storied professional wakeboarding circuit in the world, has redesigned its format for the 2014 season and will feature...
World’s Top Wakeboarders Opening 2014 Season at Nautique Wake Games in Orlando
Over 200 Professionals and Amateurs Flocking to Orlando Watersports Complex April 24-27 Orlando, Fla. — Wakeboarding’s elite series will open its 2014 season with the highly-anticipated...
Dean Smith Wins Men’s Pro Wakeboard Title at Tigé MyWake Global Challenge Live Main Event
Sparks, NV. — Championship campaigns that originated via online video submissions beginning in June came to fruition for seven of the athletes competing at...
Other Wake Athletes
6 hours ago: @FuckerNutter You rock! Thanks for your support! see full story
7 hours ago: @GreatGadabout We agree! #RockstarLife see full story
7 hours ago: Catch Logan Martin in the new issue of @RIDEBMX, on stands now! #BMX http://t.co/D1ONFUhBPm see full story
7 hours ago: Catch Logan Martin in the new issue of RIDE bmx , on stands now! #BMX see full story
8 hours ago: @Evers_Robert Enjoy! #RockstarNation @RockstarCollege see full story
9 hours ago: Have you heard @BreatheCarolina's new record "Savages" yet? Its out TODAY!! http://t.co/0l4nV3ZTY1 #RockstarMusic http://t.co/OQCzSmBvNJ see full story
10 hours ago: @shawn_mchugh We're happy you're happy with it. Thanks for the support! see full story
12 hours ago: Spencer O'Brien talks Sochi, women's progression, equal prize money and more. Read her interview here: http://bit.ly/Qmpuqr #RealTalk see full story
1 day ago: Counting down the days until we get to see more of our #MissTWWake, Amanda Lewis! #ModelMonday Wakeboarding Magazine | King of Wake see full story
1 day ago: Rockstar Energy Racing's Jason Anderson retains the points lead in Seattle! Read the full race report here: http://bit.ly/1gxeCg4.... see full story
1 day ago: Pick up this poster of Josh Harrington in the new issue of RIDE bmx, on newsstands now! see full story
2 days ago: Enter to #win a trip to the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series Challenge Cup in Lake Elsinore! Click here: http://bit.ly/loorrs-sweeps see full story