Wake / Jason Soven
- Nickname: Jaso
- City, State you reside in: Longwood, Florida
- Birthday: August 10, 1997
- Age when first started wakeboarding/wakeskating: First competition was at age 3
- Favorite place to wakeboard/wakeskate: Lake Brantley (it’s practically my backyard)
- Sponsors: Rockstar, Liquid Force, Hurricanes Grill & Wings, and Performance Ski and Surf
- Inspiration: Both of my brothers. I try to take the good from each of them.
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? A little bit of everything but mostly Adele and Taylor Swift for those times where I wanna sit and really express my emotions.
- When I’m not wakeboarding/wakeskating I like to: Play baseball and Kite board
- Official/Favorite Website: I heard the cougars are at match.com so I browse there every once in awhile
- Something that most people don’t know about you: After looking at Phillip and Bob, I still question whether I’m adopted or not
- Quote: “And one tip, don’t go wakeboarding when it’s frozen, unless you have a jacuzzi” -Jason Soven (video at bottom)
- Career History. How did you start wakeboarding/wakeskating? It was passed on through the generations to me...literally
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: Junior Boys and Boys National and World champion
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAzmYyaMyqE (my most well known quote)
MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour Opens Competition in Monroe
Monroe, WA.– A conglomerate of the world’s best wakeboarders continued the West Coast leg of the 2013 MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour presented by Rockstar with an exciting first day of action...
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
Nicola Butler Claims Pro Women’s Title | Harley Clifford Wins Nautique Wake Games
Orlando, Fla. — Putting an exclamation point on four days of progressive riding across 24 divisions at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar, Harley Clifford took top honors in the Pro...
Day Two of Nautique Wake Games Sees Strong Performances by Riders of all Ages
Orlando, Fla. — The prevailing theme of day two at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar was wakeboarding spans multiple generations and knows no borders. Athletes as young as nine and...
Other Wake Athletes
21 hours ago: .@plessinger157 going for the win in the Amateur All-Star Class at #MEC! @StarYamahaMX #supercross http://t.co/hOGZIP9N1C see full story
21 hours ago: Aaron Plessinger going for the win in the Amateur All-Star Class at #MEC! Star Racing Yamaha | Rockstar Energy Drink Motocross see full story
24 hours ago: #ShredBotsMovie now available at http://t.co/Gq8tDPw129! @shredbots https://t.co/ulTMTBAIcv see full story
24 hours ago: Shredbots Movie now available at vimeo.com/ondemand/shredbots! #ShredBotsMovie see full story
1 day ago: RT @abrband: We are stoked to announce the @rockstarenergy Frozen Flame Tour! http://t.co/0EXe5NcDe6 http://t.co/WmlzEg5E22 http://t.co/Yl… see full story
1 day ago: @smitty_chi What did you think? see full story
1 day ago: @dhenk07 Happy to hear it! see full story
1 day ago: .@NBCSports will air @thekingofwake Wake Open today at 4pm ET. Tune in and check out all the action! #wakeboarding see full story
1 day ago: NBC Sports will air the King of Wake Wake Open today at 4pm ET. Tune in and check out all the action! see full story
1 day ago: Here we go… August Burns Red #FrozenFlameTour VIP bundles on sale now at showstubs.com/augustburnsred! Regular tickets on sale 10/31. see full story
2 days ago: Gearing up for the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series Challenge Cup! Who's coming out to Lake Elsinore this weekend? #OffRoad | Brian Deegan 38 see full story
2 days ago: Stairway to heaven? #ModelMonday #RockstarEnergyModels see full story