Wake / Jason Soven
- Nickname: Jaso
- City, State you reside in: Longwood, Florida
- Birthday: August 10, 1997
- Age when first started wakeboarding/wakeskating: First competition was at age 3
- Favorite place to wakeboard/wakeskate: Lake Brantley (it’s practically my backyard)
- Sponsors: Rockstar, Liquid Force, Hurricanes Grill & Wings, and Performance Ski and Surf
- Inspiration: Both of my brothers. I try to take the good from each of them.
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? A little bit of everything but mostly Adele and Taylor Swift for those times where I wanna sit and really express my emotions.
- When I’m not wakeboarding/wakeskating I like to: Play baseball and Kite board
- Official/Favorite Website: I heard the cougars are at match.com so I browse there every once in awhile
- Something that most people don’t know about you: After looking at Phillip and Bob, I still question whether I’m adopted or not
- Quote: “And one tip, don’t go wakeboarding when it’s frozen, unless you have a jacuzzi” -Jason Soven (video at bottom)
- Career History. How did you start wakeboarding/wakeskating? It was passed on through the generations to me...literally
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: Junior Boys and Boys National and World champion
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAzmYyaMyqE (my most well known quote)
Shred Town Jamboree Dates Announced!
EVENT DATE: MAY 1ST – MAY 3RD 2015 Athens, TX – The Shredtown Crew is proud to announce the official dates for their first ever event, the JAMBOREE, presented by Rockstar Energy...
WWA Nautique Wake Open Registration Begins!
Orlando, Florida (February 17, 2015) – The World Wakeboard Association has begun accepting registrations for the 2015 Nautique Wake Open via thewwa.com. ...
World Wakeboard Association Announces the 2015 Wakeboard World Series
Orlando, Florida (February 13, 2015) - Over 26 years, the World Wakeboard Association has established itself as the leader in wake sports around the globe. The WWA...
MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour Opens Competition in Monroe
Monroe, WA.– A conglomerate of the world’s best wakeboarders continued the West Coast leg of the 2013 MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour presented by Rockstar with an exciting first day of action...
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
Nicola Butler Claims Pro Women’s Title | Harley Clifford Wins Nautique Wake Games
Orlando, Fla. — Putting an exclamation point on four days of progressive riding across 24 divisions at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar, Harley Clifford took top honors in the Pro...
Day Two of Nautique Wake Games Sees Strong Performances by Riders of all Ages
Orlando, Fla. — The prevailing theme of day two at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar was wakeboarding spans multiple generations and knows no borders. Athletes as young as nine and...
Other Wake Athletes
4 hours ago: RT @LOORRS: Pro Lite winner @rockstarenergy @ryanbeat51 #LOORRS http://t.co/2WimSDH2i6 see full story
10 hours ago: Peace out work week! We are off and ready to hit the outdoors. Where will this weekend take you?! ✌🏼️#snowboarding | CHAS GULDEMOND see full story
10 hours ago: Peace out work week! We are off and ready to hit the outdoors. Where will this weekend take you? ✌🏼️#snowboarding http://t.co/X83vgfupJG see full story
15 hours ago: .@AndreasWiig soaking up the scenery and sending one deep at the #RockstarSpringFling. #snowboarding http://t.co/cfCQKgXvNq see full story
15 hours ago: Andreas Wiig soaking up the scenery and sending one deep at the #RockstarSpringFling. #snowboarding see full story
2 days ago: David Gonzalez taking it to the deep end. #skateboarding see full story