Wake / Jason Soven
- Nickname: Jaso
- City, State you reside in: Longwood, Florida
- Birthday: August 10, 1997
- Age when first started wakeboarding/wakeskating: First competition was at age 3
- Favorite place to wakeboard/wakeskate: Lake Brantley (it’s practically my backyard)
- Sponsors: Rockstar, Liquid Force, Hurricanes Grill & Wings, and Performance Ski and Surf
- Inspiration: Both of my brothers. I try to take the good from each of them.
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? A little bit of everything but mostly Adele and Taylor Swift for those times where I wanna sit and really express my emotions.
- When I’m not wakeboarding/wakeskating I like to: Play baseball and Kite board
- Official/Favorite Website: I heard the cougars are at match.com so I browse there every once in awhile
- Something that most people don’t know about you: After looking at Phillip and Bob, I still question whether I’m adopted or not
- Quote: “And one tip, don’t go wakeboarding when it’s frozen, unless you have a jacuzzi” -Jason Soven (video at bottom)
- Career History. How did you start wakeboarding/wakeskating? It was passed on through the generations to me...literally
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: Junior Boys and Boys National and World champion
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAzmYyaMyqE (my most well known quote)
MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour Opens Competition in Monroe
Monroe, WA.– A conglomerate of the world’s best wakeboarders continued the West Coast leg of the 2013 MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour presented by Rockstar with an exciting first day of action...
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
Nicola Butler Claims Pro Women’s Title | Harley Clifford Wins Nautique Wake Games
Orlando, Fla. — Putting an exclamation point on four days of progressive riding across 24 divisions at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar, Harley Clifford took top honors in the Pro...
Day Two of Nautique Wake Games Sees Strong Performances by Riders of all Ages
Orlando, Fla. — The prevailing theme of day two at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar was wakeboarding spans multiple generations and knows no borders. Athletes as young as nine and...
Other Wake Athletes
5 hours ago: New flavor alert! 🚨 Rockstar Pina Colada and Lime Freeze are available in stores now! http://t.co/7uapYPl6V6 see full story
5 hours ago: New flavor alert! 🚨 Rockstar Pina Colada and Lime Freeze are in stores now!!! see full story
6 hours ago: Winter is finally setting in, but don't worry our #RockstarEnergyModels are here to keep you warm. #heatthingsup http://t.co/0QFTwi5HRf see full story
6 hours ago: Winter is finally setting in, but don't worry - our #RockstarEnergyModels are here to keep you warm. ❄️❄️❄️🔥🔥🔥 | #ModelMonday see full story
9 hours ago: Catch up with @GregLutzka at the new @TransWorldSKATE park and enjoy a 12 pack of hammers. #skateboarding http://t.co/YA9PaWc7rJ see full story
9 hours ago: Catch up with Greg Lutzka at the new TransWorld SKATEboarding park and enjoy a 12 pack of hammers. #skateboarding see full story
22 hours ago: Another huge day for our athletes at @XGames Aspen! @SiljeNorendal wins gold and @ChristyPrior gets the bronze! 🙌 http://t.co/yTwEt5T5oS see full story
22 hours ago: Another huge day for our athletes at Xgames Aspen! Silje Norendal brings home the gold and Christy Prior snags the bronze in slope style! #snowboarding |... see full story
22 hours ago: RT @XGames: #XGames Aspen Snowboard Slopestyle Gold – Silje Norendal Silver – Jamie Anderson Bronze – Christy Prior http://t.co/s58Xesj2ZP see full story
2 days ago: Vincent Gagnier sporting a new gold chain. You deserve it bud! 🏆 #skiing #xgames http://t.co/PMLIWb0api see full story
2 days ago: Vincent Gagnier sporting a new gold chain. You destroyed it tonight! 🏆 #skiing | #xgamesgold see full story
2 days ago: Cooper Webb throttled his way into second place and extends his points lead!! Supa Coopa!! Star Racing Yamaha | #supercross see full story