Wake / Jason Soven
- Nickname: Jaso
- City, State you reside in: Longwood, Florida
- Birthday: August 10, 1997
- Age when first started wakeboarding/wakeskating: First competition was at age 3
- Favorite place to wakeboard/wakeskate: Lake Brantley (it’s practically my backyard)
- Sponsors: Rockstar, Liquid Force, Hurricanes Grill & Wings, and Performance Ski and Surf
- Inspiration: Both of my brothers. I try to take the good from each of them.
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? A little bit of everything but mostly Adele and Taylor Swift for those times where I wanna sit and really express my emotions.
- When I’m not wakeboarding/wakeskating I like to: Play baseball and Kite board
- Official/Favorite Website: I heard the cougars are at match.com so I browse there every once in awhile
- Something that most people don’t know about you: After looking at Phillip and Bob, I still question whether I’m adopted or not
- Quote: “And one tip, don’t go wakeboarding when it’s frozen, unless you have a jacuzzi” -Jason Soven (video at bottom)
- Career History. How did you start wakeboarding/wakeskating? It was passed on through the generations to me...literally
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: Junior Boys and Boys National and World champion
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAzmYyaMyqE (my most well known quote)
MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour Opens Competition in Monroe
Monroe, WA.– A conglomerate of the world’s best wakeboarders continued the West Coast leg of the 2013 MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour presented by Rockstar with an exciting first day of action...
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
Nicola Butler Claims Pro Women’s Title | Harley Clifford Wins Nautique Wake Games
Orlando, Fla. — Putting an exclamation point on four days of progressive riding across 24 divisions at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar, Harley Clifford took top honors in the Pro...
Day Two of Nautique Wake Games Sees Strong Performances by Riders of all Ages
Orlando, Fla. — The prevailing theme of day two at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar was wakeboarding spans multiple generations and knows no borders. Athletes as young as nine and...
Other Wake Athletes
15 hours ago: Congrats to @JP_Money250 on taking 1st at #GenevaSX! #rockstarpodiums #rockstarmoto http://t.co/83NNlSx3x9 see full story
18 hours ago: @psycho_patic Good choice! #HappyMonday see full story
18 hours ago: @griff2wenty3 Good luck! see full story
19 hours ago: .@maccachren wins the final race of the @BestInTheDesert Series in #Henderson! #RockstarPodiums #RockstarOffRoad http://t.co/EWsBITRSZL see full story
20 hours ago: .@ThatChrisChaos Looking good! #rockstarstyle see full story
20 hours ago: .@Klainersareperf Thanks for the support! see full story
20 hours ago: Congrats to Alana Blanchard who won the honor of No. 1 Women's Surfer at the 2013 #SURFERPoll Awards! see full story
23 hours ago: CHAS GULDEMOND getting ready for #DewTour at Keystone Resort! see full story
2 days ago: After a year of highs & lows, Laura Enever's four-part web series ends at the final 2013 ASP World Surfing Tour event. Watch now at http://bit.ly/imlaura4. see full story
4 days ago: Learn to drive like a Rockstar! Enter to #WIN Rockstar Driving Lessons at the Team O'Neil Rally School! ENTER HERE:... see full story
5 days ago: Ronnie Faisst throwing down big today! see full story
5 days ago: Jessica Vargas takes us behind the scenes at the photoshoot for the December issue of TransWorld Motocross! Watch here: http://bit.ly/jvshoot... see full story