Wake / Jason Soven
- Nickname: Jaso
- City, State you reside in: Longwood, Florida
- Birthday: August 10, 1997
- Age when first started wakeboarding/wakeskating: First competition was at age 3
- Favorite place to wakeboard/wakeskate: Lake Brantley (it’s practically my backyard)
- Sponsors: Rockstar, Liquid Force, Hurricanes Grill & Wings, and Performance Ski and Surf
- Inspiration: Both of my brothers. I try to take the good from each of them.
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? A little bit of everything but mostly Adele and Taylor Swift for those times where I wanna sit and really express my emotions.
- When I’m not wakeboarding/wakeskating I like to: Play baseball and Kite board
- Official/Favorite Website: I heard the cougars are at match.com so I browse there every once in awhile
- Something that most people don’t know about you: After looking at Phillip and Bob, I still question whether I’m adopted or not
- Quote: “And one tip, don’t go wakeboarding when it’s frozen, unless you have a jacuzzi” -Jason Soven (video at bottom)
- Career History. How did you start wakeboarding/wakeskating? It was passed on through the generations to me...literally
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: Junior Boys and Boys National and World champion
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAzmYyaMyqE (my most well known quote)
MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour Opens Competition in Monroe
Monroe, WA.– A conglomerate of the world’s best wakeboarders continued the West Coast leg of the 2013 MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour presented by Rockstar with an exciting first day of action...
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
Nicola Butler Claims Pro Women’s Title | Harley Clifford Wins Nautique Wake Games
Orlando, Fla. — Putting an exclamation point on four days of progressive riding across 24 divisions at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar, Harley Clifford took top honors in the Pro...
Day Two of Nautique Wake Games Sees Strong Performances by Riders of all Ages
Orlando, Fla. — The prevailing theme of day two at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar was wakeboarding spans multiple generations and knows no borders. Athletes as young as nine and...
Other Wake Athletes
8 hours ago: Watch @maccachren in the San Felipe 250 this Sunday, April 20th at 9PM ET on @CBSSportsNet! #RockstarOffRoad http://t.co/URV2bjTRuK see full story
8 hours ago: Watch Rob MacCachren in the San Felipe 250 this Sunday, April 20th at 9PM ET on CBS Sports Network! #RockstarOffRoad see full story
9 hours ago: . @mayhemfest alums @EMMUREmusic have a new record out now. Pick up "Eternal Enemies" here: http://t.co/XFetQ2zj5z. http://t.co/eA0Bw3uTak see full story
13 hours ago: Cheers! #TGIF http://t.co/UvUSCsywwN see full story
13 hours ago: Cheers! #TGIF see full story
14 hours ago: @ATrainOfficial Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can get more information from you. see full story
14 hours ago: @Amandaml87 Please email us at email@example.com so that we can get more info from you. see full story
15 hours ago: #InkedUpTour Frankfurt recap: http://t.co/QPtSo8hQll @SullenClothing @Inkedmag see full story
1 day ago: We're just one week away from the first stop of the 2014 King of Wake series! Who's coming out for Wake Games? Tickets here: http://kingofwake.com see full story
2 days ago: Manny Santiago on that K-grind. #SkateLife #RockstarSkate see full story
2 days ago: Congrats to our #MissInkedUp Frankfurt winner, Christina! Visit www.inkedupworldtour.com to find out how you can participate in the #InkedUpTour model... see full story
2 days ago: Some #PureZero to get you through this #HumpDay. see full story