Wake / Jason Soven
- Nickname: Jaso
- City, State you reside in: Longwood, Florida
- Birthday: August 10, 1997
- Age when first started wakeboarding/wakeskating: First competition was at age 3
- Favorite place to wakeboard/wakeskate: Lake Brantley (it’s practically my backyard)
- Sponsors: Rockstar, Liquid Force, Hurricanes Grill & Wings, and Performance Ski and Surf
- Inspiration: Both of my brothers. I try to take the good from each of them.
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? A little bit of everything but mostly Adele and Taylor Swift for those times where I wanna sit and really express my emotions.
- When I’m not wakeboarding/wakeskating I like to: Play baseball and Kite board
- Official/Favorite Website: I heard the cougars are at match.com so I browse there every once in awhile
- Something that most people don’t know about you: After looking at Phillip and Bob, I still question whether I’m adopted or not
- Quote: “And one tip, don’t go wakeboarding when it’s frozen, unless you have a jacuzzi” -Jason Soven (video at bottom)
- Career History. How did you start wakeboarding/wakeskating? It was passed on through the generations to me...literally
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: Junior Boys and Boys National and World champion
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAzmYyaMyqE (my most well known quote)
MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour Opens Competition in Monroe
Monroe, WA.– A conglomerate of the world’s best wakeboarders continued the West Coast leg of the 2013 MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour presented by Rockstar with an exciting first day of action...
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
Nicola Butler Claims Pro Women’s Title | Harley Clifford Wins Nautique Wake Games
Orlando, Fla. — Putting an exclamation point on four days of progressive riding across 24 divisions at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar, Harley Clifford took top honors in the Pro...
Day Two of Nautique Wake Games Sees Strong Performances by Riders of all Ages
Orlando, Fla. — The prevailing theme of day two at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar was wakeboarding spans multiple generations and knows no borders. Athletes as young as nine and...
Other Wake Athletes
1 day ago: We put 8 YouTubers into a #RockstarEnergy off road truck & monitored their heart rates. Watch here: http://t.co/2WN1XZEOtr #ForzaFuel see full story
1 day ago: North Carolina, are you ready to light it up?? @ElectricRun #FridayNightLights #PartyLikeARockstar http://t.co/dQtb6IPdxm see full story
1 day ago: North Carolina, are you ready to light it up?? Electric Run #FridayNightLights #PartyLikeARockstar see full story
1 day ago: Vote for this week's featured #InkedUpTour artist @freddynegrete at http://t.co/v5PB7Epd8F! http://t.co/3OoirotEWy see full story
1 day ago: We're at the Steel City Tattoo Convention in Pittsburgh with #InkedUpTour featured artist Freddy Negrete! If you like his can art, give him a vote here:... see full story
1 day ago: @XGN_Viruz :) see full story
1 day ago: @MissVerosVocals We don't blame you! see full story
1 day ago: @amareebarden We see what you did there! see full story
2 days ago: Here she is! Tanner Foust will race the #RockstarEnergy Volkswagen #Beetle for the first time this weekend at #GRC Los Angeles! #SuperBeetle see full story
2 days ago: #ShredBotsMovie coming at you October 21! Here's a little peek: http://bit.ly/1yiKsLp. Shredbots #snowboarding see full story
2 days ago: Reed Hansen doing what he does best to claim his 7th Pro #Wakeskate World Championship! #wwaworlds | King of Wake see full story
3 days ago: Take your pick. #ThirstyThursday #RockstarEnergyModels see full story