Wake / Jason Soven
- Nickname: Jaso
- City, State you reside in: Longwood, Florida
- Birthday: August 10, 1997
- Age when first started wakeboarding/wakeskating: First competition was at age 3
- Favorite place to wakeboard/wakeskate: Lake Brantley (it’s practically my backyard)
- Sponsors: Rockstar, Liquid Force, Hurricanes Grill & Wings, and Performance Ski and Surf
- Inspiration: Both of my brothers. I try to take the good from each of them.
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? A little bit of everything but mostly Adele and Taylor Swift for those times where I wanna sit and really express my emotions.
- When I’m not wakeboarding/wakeskating I like to: Play baseball and Kite board
- Official/Favorite Website: I heard the cougars are at match.com so I browse there every once in awhile
- Something that most people don’t know about you: After looking at Phillip and Bob, I still question whether I’m adopted or not
- Quote: “And one tip, don’t go wakeboarding when it’s frozen, unless you have a jacuzzi” -Jason Soven (video at bottom)
- Career History. How did you start wakeboarding/wakeskating? It was passed on through the generations to me...literally
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: Junior Boys and Boys National and World champion
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAzmYyaMyqE (my most well known quote)
MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour Opens Competition in Monroe
Monroe, WA.– A conglomerate of the world’s best wakeboarders continued the West Coast leg of the 2013 MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour presented by Rockstar with an exciting first day of action...
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
Nicola Butler Claims Pro Women’s Title | Harley Clifford Wins Nautique Wake Games
Orlando, Fla. — Putting an exclamation point on four days of progressive riding across 24 divisions at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar, Harley Clifford took top honors in the Pro...
Day Two of Nautique Wake Games Sees Strong Performances by Riders of all Ages
Orlando, Fla. — The prevailing theme of day two at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar was wakeboarding spans multiple generations and knows no borders. Athletes as young as nine and...
Other Wake Athletes
10 hours ago: You can count on Ben Horan to put it all on the line: http://t.co/KpWySwFpW3. See more #wakeskate rider spotlights @ http://t.co/wseiSKx2mI! see full story
11 hours ago: @UNSQUARED Happy #ThirstyThursday! see full story
11 hours ago: Ready to see a new face on the @LOORRS track this weekend? Event info at http://t.co/zP8JMyzZqm! @TannerFoust http://t.co/N5EEYjSMth see full story
11 hours ago: Ready to see a new face on the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series track this weekend? Event info at http://www.lucasoiloffroad.com! Tanner Foust | #FoustLane see full story
12 hours ago: @Whataball1 No, Rockstar is not affiliated with any auto wrap programs. see full story
12 hours ago: @swegetron5000 Cheers! see full story
12 hours ago: @TheWandaCraig Happy to be there for you! see full story
12 hours ago: Ryan Nyquist getting a feel for Austin! X Games details at http://xgamesaustin.com. see full story
16 hours ago: The site is set. Here we go with the 2014 King of Wake season! #WakeGames Amber Wing see full story
1 day ago: What are YOU driving home? #DailyGrind Dylan Kwasniewski Racing see full story
2 days ago: You can count on Ben Horan to put it all on the line. Click here to see his rider profile: http://bit.ly/QFJeFL The Wakeskate Tour see full story
2 days ago: Our #RockstarEnergyModels showing us how they get through #HumpDay. #PureZero see full story