Wake / Jason Soven
- Nickname: Jaso
- City, State you reside in: Longwood, Florida
- Birthday: August 10, 1997
- Age when first started wakeboarding/wakeskating: First competition was at age 3
- Favorite place to wakeboard/wakeskate: Lake Brantley (it’s practically my backyard)
- Sponsors: Rockstar, Liquid Force, Hurricanes Grill & Wings, and Performance Ski and Surf
- Inspiration: Both of my brothers. I try to take the good from each of them.
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? A little bit of everything but mostly Adele and Taylor Swift for those times where I wanna sit and really express my emotions.
- When I’m not wakeboarding/wakeskating I like to: Play baseball and Kite board
- Official/Favorite Website: I heard the cougars are at match.com so I browse there every once in awhile
- Something that most people don’t know about you: After looking at Phillip and Bob, I still question whether I’m adopted or not
- Quote: “And one tip, don’t go wakeboarding when it’s frozen, unless you have a jacuzzi” -Jason Soven (video at bottom)
- Career History. How did you start wakeboarding/wakeskating? It was passed on through the generations to me...literally
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: Junior Boys and Boys National and World champion
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAzmYyaMyqE (my most well known quote)
MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour Opens Competition in Monroe
Monroe, WA.– A conglomerate of the world’s best wakeboarders continued the West Coast leg of the 2013 MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour presented by Rockstar with an exciting first day of action...
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
Nicola Butler Claims Pro Women’s Title | Harley Clifford Wins Nautique Wake Games
Orlando, Fla. — Putting an exclamation point on four days of progressive riding across 24 divisions at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar, Harley Clifford took top honors in the Pro...
Day Two of Nautique Wake Games Sees Strong Performances by Riders of all Ages
Orlando, Fla. — The prevailing theme of day two at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar was wakeboarding spans multiple generations and knows no borders. Athletes as young as nine and...
Other Wake Athletes
9 hours ago: It's a wet and rainy day 2 at the Phoenix Open, so come heat up next to our lovely #RockstarEnergyModels. ☔️⛳️🔥 http://t.co/FUgddFTf1n see full story
9 hours ago: It's a wet and rainy day 2 at the Phoenix Open, so come heat up next to our #RockstarEnergyModels. ☔️⛳️🔥 see full story
12 hours ago: Look at our amazing view in snowy Utah for #TheWorldTour. Who's coming?! @PiercetheVeil @SWStheband #RockstarMusic http://t.co/Ih3bxVtoXn see full story
14 hours ago: Good luck to the @Rockstar_Racing crew this weekend at #A3 in Anaheim! #supercross #braaap http://t.co/es0xfujfmV see full story
14 hours ago: Good luck to the Rockstar Energy Racing crew this weekend at #A3 in Anaheim! #supercross | #braaap see full story
1 day ago: Rail game strong. @Keanu_Asing laying back and bustin' fins. #surfing http://t.co/dfOqJK2Cr4 see full story
1 day ago: Rail game strong. Keanu Asing laying back and bustin' fins #surfing see full story
1 day ago: .@TorsteinHorgmo had a big year traveling all over the world filming for the first @shred_bots movie. Watch here: http://t.co/TNqaFcFkNX see full story
1 day ago: Torstein Horgmo had a big year traveling all over the world filming for the first Shredbots movie. Wherever he went, he threw down hard with a style of his... see full story
2 days ago: Coming in hot. 🔥 @DennisEnarson making quite the entrance statement. #bmx http://t.co/4JeKqtFiaK see full story
2 days ago: Coming in hot. 🔥 Dennis Enarson making quite the entrance statement. #bmx see full story
2 days ago: Viva la Randall Harris. His high flying part in the Mexican wake film Al Sur scored him "Video Section of the Year" in 2014. If you haven't seen it,... see full story