Wake / Jason Soven
- Nickname: Jaso
- City, State you reside in: Longwood, Florida
- Birthday: August 10, 1997
- Age when first started wakeboarding/wakeskating: First competition was at age 3
- Favorite place to wakeboard/wakeskate: Lake Brantley (it’s practically my backyard)
- Sponsors: Rockstar, Liquid Force, Hurricanes Grill & Wings, and Performance Ski and Surf
- Inspiration: Both of my brothers. I try to take the good from each of them.
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? A little bit of everything but mostly Adele and Taylor Swift for those times where I wanna sit and really express my emotions.
- When I’m not wakeboarding/wakeskating I like to: Play baseball and Kite board
- Official/Favorite Website: I heard the cougars are at match.com so I browse there every once in awhile
- Something that most people don’t know about you: After looking at Phillip and Bob, I still question whether I’m adopted or not
- Quote: “And one tip, don’t go wakeboarding when it’s frozen, unless you have a jacuzzi” -Jason Soven (video at bottom)
- Career History. How did you start wakeboarding/wakeskating? It was passed on through the generations to me...literally
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: Junior Boys and Boys National and World champion
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAzmYyaMyqE (my most well known quote)
MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour Opens Competition in Monroe
Monroe, WA.– A conglomerate of the world’s best wakeboarders continued the West Coast leg of the 2013 MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour presented by Rockstar with an exciting first day of action...
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
Nicola Butler Claims Pro Women’s Title | Harley Clifford Wins Nautique Wake Games
Orlando, Fla. — Putting an exclamation point on four days of progressive riding across 24 divisions at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar, Harley Clifford took top honors in the Pro...
Day Two of Nautique Wake Games Sees Strong Performances by Riders of all Ages
Orlando, Fla. — The prevailing theme of day two at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar was wakeboarding spans multiple generations and knows no borders. Athletes as young as nine and...
Other Wake Athletes
9 hours ago: One week left to enter to #win this limited edition #InkedUpTour can set! All you have to do is visit http://www.inkedupworldtour.com and vote for your... see full story
1 day ago: The 2014 #Endurocross season comes down to the final round tonight in Ontario, CA! @JCRHonda @coltonHAAKER #motocross http://t.co/HjLiq3BMXF see full story
1 day ago: The 2014 #Endurocross season comes down to the final round tonight in Ontario, CA! JCR/Honda's Colton Haaker currently sits 2nd… but nothing is final... see full story
1 day ago: White Out. @ChristyPrior Photo: Chip Proulx #snowboarding http://t.co/sOaDopinqw see full story
1 day ago: White Out. Christy Prior | Photo: Chip Proulx see full story
2 days ago: .@neonboho's playful Maui tour: http://t.co/DfIPsPCrTQ #GoPro #surfing see full story
2 days ago: If you're at Keystone Resort this weekend, come shred with the DÉJÀ VU Movie crew on Saturday! #RockstarLife #snowboarding see full story
2 days ago: If you're at @KeystoneMtn this weekend come shred with the @dejavumovie crew on Saturday! #RockstarLife #snowboarding http://t.co/KpnMPEYm5U see full story
2 days ago: .@AaronRathy with a huge tuck knee indy! #boosting #wakeboarding http://t.co/BTOvCRXv0d see full story
2 days ago: Aaron Rathy with a huge tuck knee indy! #boosting #wakeboarding see full story
2 days ago: San Antonio, who's coming out tonight?! @ElectricRun #PartyLikeARockstar http://t.co/JnNCIbYMZc see full story
2 days ago: San Antonio, who's coming out tonight?! Electric Run | #PartyLikeARockstar see full story