Wake / Jason Soven
- Nickname: Jaso
- City, State you reside in: Longwood, Florida
- Birthday: August 10, 1997
- Age when first started wakeboarding/wakeskating: First competition was at age 3
- Favorite place to wakeboard/wakeskate: Lake Brantley (it’s practically my backyard)
- Sponsors: Rockstar, Liquid Force, Hurricanes Grill & Wings, and Performance Ski and Surf
- Inspiration: Both of my brothers. I try to take the good from each of them.
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? A little bit of everything but mostly Adele and Taylor Swift for those times where I wanna sit and really express my emotions.
- When I’m not wakeboarding/wakeskating I like to: Play baseball and Kite board
- Official/Favorite Website: I heard the cougars are at match.com so I browse there every once in awhile
- Something that most people don’t know about you: After looking at Phillip and Bob, I still question whether I’m adopted or not
- Quote: “And one tip, don’t go wakeboarding when it’s frozen, unless you have a jacuzzi” -Jason Soven (video at bottom)
- Career History. How did you start wakeboarding/wakeskating? It was passed on through the generations to me...literally
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: Junior Boys and Boys National and World champion
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAzmYyaMyqE (my most well known quote)
MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour Opens Competition in Monroe
Monroe, WA.– A conglomerate of the world’s best wakeboarders continued the West Coast leg of the 2013 MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour presented by Rockstar with an exciting first day of action...
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
Nicola Butler Claims Pro Women’s Title | Harley Clifford Wins Nautique Wake Games
Orlando, Fla. — Putting an exclamation point on four days of progressive riding across 24 divisions at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar, Harley Clifford took top honors in the Pro...
Day Two of Nautique Wake Games Sees Strong Performances by Riders of all Ages
Orlando, Fla. — The prevailing theme of day two at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar was wakeboarding spans multiple generations and knows no borders. Athletes as young as nine and...
Other Wake Athletes
11 hours ago: We're hitting the road with The Devil Wears Prada on the #Zombie5Tour where they will be playing their Zombie EP in it's entirety. Tickets on sale this... see full story
11 hours ago: We're hitting the road with @TDWPband on the #Zombie5Tour. Tickets on sale this Friday at 10am! http://t.co/sTlFNM4BQG see full story
14 hours ago: Erik Roner going UP tomorrow at http://youtube.com/rockstar! see full story
19 hours ago: Action sports movie buff? Gift #5 is for you. Click here: http://t.co/xcJmEqxqnK #RockstarHolidays http://t.co/LOCNj1Ce1P see full story
19 hours ago: Action sports movie buff? Gift #5 is for you. Click here: http://win.rockstarenergy.com/12days Includes DÉJÀ VU Movie, Horgasm, Shredbots the Movie, and... see full story
1 day ago: Ladies, don't forget to enter to #win today's gift! Click here: http://t.co/nDNM8q0A8s #RockstarHolidays http://t.co/KoxtLUfygA see full story
1 day ago: Brage Richenberg & @TorsteinHorgmo shred Saas-Fee! http://t.co/LzcqrJmyJW #shredbots #snowboarding see full story
2 days ago: .@Rockstar_Racing's @elhombre_21 lines up for his 1st 450 race aboard the new Husky! http://t.co/seIxzyAYFo @HusqvarnaNA #Road2RockstarHusky see full story
2 days ago: We cap off our Sweden trip at 24MX, where Rockstar Energy Racing's Jason Anderson lines up for his first 450 race aboard the new #RockstarHusky. Watch the... see full story
2 days ago: @MissVerosVocals #RockstarStyle see full story
2 days ago: One lucky lady will be rocking some new gear. For gift #4, click here: http://win.rockstarenergy.com/12days see full story
2 days ago: Moment of zen in a concrete jungle. #BMX | Chad Kerley see full story