Wake / Jason Soven
- Nickname: Jaso
- City, State you reside in: Longwood, Florida
- Birthday: August 10, 1997
- Age when first started wakeboarding/wakeskating: First competition was at age 3
- Favorite place to wakeboard/wakeskate: Lake Brantley (it’s practically my backyard)
- Sponsors: Rockstar, Liquid Force, Hurricanes Grill & Wings, and Performance Ski and Surf
- Inspiration: Both of my brothers. I try to take the good from each of them.
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? A little bit of everything but mostly Adele and Taylor Swift for those times where I wanna sit and really express my emotions.
- When I’m not wakeboarding/wakeskating I like to: Play baseball and Kite board
- Official/Favorite Website: I heard the cougars are at match.com so I browse there every once in awhile
- Something that most people don’t know about you: After looking at Phillip and Bob, I still question whether I’m adopted or not
- Quote: “And one tip, don’t go wakeboarding when it’s frozen, unless you have a jacuzzi” -Jason Soven (video at bottom)
- Career History. How did you start wakeboarding/wakeskating? It was passed on through the generations to me...literally
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: Junior Boys and Boys National and World champion
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAzmYyaMyqE (my most well known quote)
MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour Opens Competition in Monroe
Monroe, WA.– A conglomerate of the world’s best wakeboarders continued the West Coast leg of the 2013 MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour presented by Rockstar with an exciting first day of action...
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
Nicola Butler Claims Pro Women’s Title | Harley Clifford Wins Nautique Wake Games
Orlando, Fla. — Putting an exclamation point on four days of progressive riding across 24 divisions at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar, Harley Clifford took top honors in the Pro...
Day Two of Nautique Wake Games Sees Strong Performances by Riders of all Ages
Orlando, Fla. — The prevailing theme of day two at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar was wakeboarding spans multiple generations and knows no borders. Athletes as young as nine and...
Other Wake Athletes
10 minutes ago: Gearing up for the @LOORRS #ChallengeCup! Who’s coming out to Lake Elsinore this weekend? #OffRoad @mmgeneral http://t.co/jHeOzjIvdl see full story
1 hour ago: Gearing up for the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series Challenge Cup! Who's coming out to Lake Elsinore this weekend? #OffRoad | Brian Deegan 38 see full story
4 hours ago: Stairway to heaven? #ModelMonday #RockstarEnergyModels http://t.co/v1LDJCeMeF see full story
4 hours ago: Stairway to heaven? #ModelMonday #RockstarEnergyModels see full story
5 hours ago: @Rockstar_Racing #MEC Race Report @elhombre_21 @zacho_16 http://t.co/kQZjTHxb5G @AirohUSA @dragonalliance @Bel_Ray @RockwellWatches see full story
5 hours ago: @GenChatter Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org see full story
5 hours ago: @Brandx4830 Thanks for your support! see full story
6 hours ago: .@R_Sipes sharpens his technical riding skills in the new episode of #Chapter2: http://t.co/fCP8IILMDv. @vurbmoto #motocross see full story
6 hours ago: Ryan Sipes sharpens his technical riding skills in the new episode of Chapter 2. Watch now at http://bit.ly/sipes5. Rockstar Energy Drink Motocross | Vurb... see full story
10 hours ago: Dennis Enarson topped the #BMX Street podium with some insane riding at #TexasToast2014! see full story
3 days ago: Charlie's Angels got nothin' on us. #RockstarEnergyModels see full story
3 days ago: Tom Dugan in the Cowbell Challenge at #TexasToast2014! see full story