Wake / Jason Soven
- Nickname: Jaso
- City, State you reside in: Longwood, Florida
- Birthday: August 10, 1997
- Age when first started wakeboarding/wakeskating: First competition was at age 3
- Favorite place to wakeboard/wakeskate: Lake Brantley (it’s practically my backyard)
- Sponsors: Rockstar, Liquid Force, Hurricanes Grill & Wings, and Performance Ski and Surf
- Inspiration: Both of my brothers. I try to take the good from each of them.
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? A little bit of everything but mostly Adele and Taylor Swift for those times where I wanna sit and really express my emotions.
- When I’m not wakeboarding/wakeskating I like to: Play baseball and Kite board
- Official/Favorite Website: I heard the cougars are at match.com so I browse there every once in awhile
- Something that most people don’t know about you: After looking at Phillip and Bob, I still question whether I’m adopted or not
- Quote: “And one tip, don’t go wakeboarding when it’s frozen, unless you have a jacuzzi” -Jason Soven (video at bottom)
- Career History. How did you start wakeboarding/wakeskating? It was passed on through the generations to me...literally
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: Junior Boys and Boys National and World champion
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAzmYyaMyqE (my most well known quote)
MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour Opens Competition in Monroe
Monroe, WA.– A conglomerate of the world’s best wakeboarders continued the West Coast leg of the 2013 MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour presented by Rockstar with an exciting first day of action...
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
Nicola Butler Claims Pro Women’s Title | Harley Clifford Wins Nautique Wake Games
Orlando, Fla. — Putting an exclamation point on four days of progressive riding across 24 divisions at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar, Harley Clifford took top honors in the Pro...
Day Two of Nautique Wake Games Sees Strong Performances by Riders of all Ages
Orlando, Fla. — The prevailing theme of day two at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar was wakeboarding spans multiple generations and knows no borders. Athletes as young as nine and...
Other Wake Athletes
12 hours ago: Allow us to officially introduce you to our newly crowned #MissWakeboarding, Alicia! #ModelMonday @Wakeboarding_93 http://t.co/qE3c2JAxzw see full story
12 hours ago: Allow us to officially introduce you to our newly crowned #MissWakeboarding, Alicia! #RockstarEnergyModels #ModelMonday | Wakeboarding Magazine see full story
15 hours ago: Tomorrow is the big day for @MIWband! Pick up #Reincarnate ASAP! #RockstarMusic http://t.co/sSRGkSYsr2 see full story
15 hours ago: Tomorrow is the big day for Motionless In White! Pick up #Reincarnate ASAP! #RockstarMusic see full story
15 hours ago: @GVGrocery Thanks for the support! see full story
15 hours ago: @jakobwahlberg #PartyLikeARockstar see full story
15 hours ago: @Cassidymarie33 Always a good choice! see full story
15 hours ago: @theemikephilp Glad you like it! see full story
19 hours ago: Sammy Carlson wins X Games #RealSki for the second year in a row! Check out his edit here: http://xgam.es/1qI7jut. #BackcountryBoss see full story
2 days ago: Enter to #win a trip to the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series Challenge Cup in Lake Elsinore! Click here: http://bit.ly/loorrs-sweeps Rob MacCachren |... see full story
3 days ago: It's #RaceDay NASCAR fans! Watch Dylan Kwasniewski Racing live from the #FreakyFast300 at 3:30pm ET on ESPN. see full story
4 days ago: Kicking off the weekend the best way we know how. #TGIF #RockstarLife #RockstarEnergyModels see full story