Wake / Josh Twelker
- Nickname: People usually call me Twelker
- Sport: Wakeboarding
- City, State you reside in: Discovery Bay, California
- Birthday: July 19th, 1993
- Age when first started wake boarding: 8 years old
- Favorite place to wakeboard: The California Delta. I have been all over the world to ride and there is nothing like riding in my back yard on The Delta.
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy, CWB, Fox, Nautique, Body Glove, Boardco.com
- Inspiration: Never having a real job. Having the lifestyle I live is my inspiration.
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Lots of West Coast rap
- When I’m not wake boarding I like to: When I'm not on the water wakeboarding I'm usually fishing, riding my fixed gear bike, surfing and skateboarding
- Official/Favorite Website: unionwakeboarder.com
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I quit school after the second grade to be homeschooled.
- Career History. How did you start wake boarding? A family friend had a wakeboard so my whole family tried it. Lived and breathed it after that.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 3 covers before 20. 2nd at Worlds 2012 Jr Pro.
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
Nicola Butler Claims Pro Women’s Title | Harley Clifford Wins Nautique Wake Games
Orlando, Fla. — Putting an exclamation point on four days of progressive riding across 24 divisions at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar, Harley Clifford took top honors in the Pro...
Day Two of Nautique Wake Games Sees Strong Performances by Riders of all Ages
Orlando, Fla. — The prevailing theme of day two at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar was wakeboarding spans multiple generations and knows no borders. Athletes as young as nine and...
Other Wake Athletes
15 hours ago: Takin' it back to night runs with Cheryl Maas #RockstarSnow see full story
15 hours ago: Check out the #Rockstarhusky MXGP Team edit as @MaxAnstie @GautierPaulin and Max Nagle prep for the 2017 MXGP seaso… https://t.co/NZTx7V9HKR see full story
17 hours ago: RT @TannerFoust: What secret does this steering wheel have? Find out by watching #QuantumDrift https://t.co/Ja4R4K44ni https://t.co/bSBHPYP… see full story
21 hours ago: Check out the Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory MXGP team edit on the Rockstar Youtube channel! Take a look as Max Nagl #12, Max Anstie and Gautier Paulin... see full story
2 days ago: Make it Nasty Cory Nastazio #rockstarbmx see full story
2 days ago: 2nd place in Mens Ski Half Pipe for @aaronblunck at the World Cup in Peyongchang South Korea! #rockstarsnow https://t.co/453y58IMdq see full story