Wake / Josh Twelker
- Nickname: People usually call me Twelker
- Sport: Wakeboarding
- City, State you reside in: Discovery Bay, California
- Birthday: July 19th, 1993
- Age when first started wake boarding: 8 years old
- Favorite place to wakeboard: The California Delta. I have been all over the world to ride and there is nothing like riding in my back yard on The Delta.
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy, CWB, Fox, Nautique, Body Glove, Boardco.com
- Inspiration: Never having a real job. Having the lifestyle I live is my inspiration.
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Lots of West Coast rap
- When I’m not wake boarding I like to: When I'm not on the water wakeboarding I'm usually fishing, riding my fixed gear bike, surfing and skateboarding
- Official/Favorite Website: unionwakeboarder.com
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I quit school after the second grade to be homeschooled.
- Career History. How did you start wake boarding? A family friend had a wakeboard so my whole family tried it. Lived and breathed it after that.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 3 covers before 20. 2nd at Worlds 2012 Jr Pro.
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
Nicola Butler Claims Pro Women’s Title | Harley Clifford Wins Nautique Wake Games
Orlando, Fla. — Putting an exclamation point on four days of progressive riding across 24 divisions at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar, Harley Clifford took top honors in the Pro...
Day Two of Nautique Wake Games Sees Strong Performances by Riders of all Ages
Orlando, Fla. — The prevailing theme of day two at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar was wakeboarding spans multiple generations and knows no borders. Athletes as young as nine and...
Other Wake Athletes
6 hours ago: .@NOFXband closing out #YeScallyWag what an awesome show! 🤘🏽 https://t.co/hr1Mhy81N0 see full story
13 hours ago: RT @chasehawk: Quick jib from this mornings #HousePark session. @cultcrew @empirebmx @etniesbmx @etnies @foxbmx @oakley @rockstarenergy @pr… see full story
14 hours ago: #Seattle! Are you ready for @SafeInSoundFest tonight?! Check when we will be in your neighborhood! 🤘🏽… https://t.co/X9c1BaERCJ see full story
15 hours ago: RT @TannerFoust: Last night was amazing!@rockstarenergy & @polarisrzr gave away so much, inc 3 Turbo RZR's!Amazing night talking & hanging… see full story
16 hours ago: Pipe is where the shedding goes down @HappyReef76 #rockstarsurf https://t.co/SiyYhMNeik see full story
2 days ago: Safe in Sound is officially taking the country by storm! Check out the tour schedule on www.safeinsound.com and don't miss the opportunity to see it in... see full story
2 days ago: RT @Elliotsloan: Driving through the desert with @buckylasek. Thannks @rockstarenergy & @PolarisRZRfor such a sick opportunity 😁🙏🏼 #Operati… see full story
3 days ago: If for some reason you still haven't tried our new PZ Lemonade... Get on it #ThirstyThursday #RockstarEnergy see full story
3 days ago: Thank you U.S. Army and Fort Irwin Family and MWR for this once in a lifetime opportunity. It was truly an honor to live a day in the life of the... see full story
4 days ago: Mons Roisland's summer in Folgefonna and Australia looked dope. Check out his full edit on YouTube now https://youtu.be/CHqS5gkQGt8 #Snow #RockstarEnergy see full story
4 days ago: The sun has set on the off-road part of #OperationDesertRun! Time for our athletes to hop off those Polaris RZRs and suit up for a once in a lifetime... see full story
5 days ago: Rockstar's #OperationDesertRun presented by Polaris RZR has looked unreal! 18 Rockstar athletes have gone 200 miles on 20 RZRs so far! Follow day two live... see full story