Wake / Kyle Rattray
- Nickname: Thundercat
- Sport: Wakeboarding
- City/State you reside in: Clermont, FL
- Birthday: 4/26
- Age when first started wakeboarding: The first time I rode a wakeboard I was about 14.
- Favorite place to wakeboard: My backyard! Sawmill Lake in Clermont FL
- Sponsors: Rockstar, O'Neill, Nautique, Byerly Boards, Roswell Wake Air, CTI
- Inspiration: Having fun on the water, after riding all these years i still have so much fun wakeboarding. I love being out on the boat with friends.
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Lately Yela Wolf and Big Sean.
- When I’m not wakeboarding I like to: Golf is my other addiction!
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I'm scared of fish, hate touching them!
- Quote: Live the good life.
- How did you start wakeboarding? My family had a lake house in Haliburton Ontario Canada when I was growing up. I grew up waterskiing, tubing, knee boarding, and eventually tried wake boarding. I moved to FL when i was 19 to take a year to wakeboard for fun, and ended up turning it into my job!
WWA Nautique Wake Open Registration Begins!
Orlando, Florida (February 17, 2015) – The World Wakeboard Association has begun accepting registrations for the 2015 Nautique Wake Open via thewwa.com. ...
World Wakeboard Association Announces the 2015 Wakeboard World Series
Orlando, Florida (February 13, 2015) - Over 26 years, the World Wakeboard Association has established itself as the leader in wake sports around the globe. The...
MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour Opens Competition in Monroe
Monroe, WA.– A conglomerate of the world’s best wakeboarders continued the West Coast leg of the 2013 MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour presented by Rockstar with an exciting first day of action...
MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour Mooresville Results
Mooresville, NC.– Thousands of fans crowded the shores of Lake Norman to witness a dramatic final day of action at the MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour Presented by Rockstar. They were privy to...
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
Nicola Butler Claims Pro Women’s Title | Harley Clifford Wins Nautique Wake Games
Orlando, Fla. — Putting an exclamation point on four days of progressive riding across 24 divisions at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar, Harley Clifford took top honors in the Pro...
Day Two of Nautique Wake Games Sees Strong Performances by Riders of all Ages
Orlando, Fla. — The prevailing theme of day two at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar was wakeboarding spans multiple generations and knows no borders. Athletes as young as nine and...
Other Wake Athletes
36 minutes ago: Omar Hassan stretching it out and taking some early morning laps in his pool. #skateboarding http://t.co/uuTqqSH9QC see full story
37 minutes ago: Omar Hassan stretching it out and taking some early morning laps in his pool. #skateboarding see full story
17 hours ago: Our #RockstarEnergyModels had a blast at #AtlantaSX this weekend. How did you spend your #SundayFunday? http://t.co/0806jePYug see full story
17 hours ago: Our #RockstarEnergyModels had a blast at #AtlantaSX this weekend. How did you spend your #SundayFunday? see full story
22 hours ago: Sunday selfie sessions with @RyanNyquist. #bmx http://t.co/3jjx4zGpsV see full story
22 hours ago: Sunday selfie sessions with Ryan Nyquist. #bmx see full story
2 days ago: Jeremy Martin had a great race and ended up at 2nd place in #AtlantaSX! | #Supercross http://t.co/FKHoUR0ZmQ see full story
2 days ago: Jeremy Martin had a great race and ended up at 2nd place in #AtlantaSX! see full story
2 days ago: Mad man Clement Desalle keeps crushing it with a 2nd place at the Grand Prix in Qatar! Suzuki World MXGP see full story
2 days ago: Mad man Clement Desalle keeps crushing it with a 2nd place at the Grand Prix in Qatar! http://t.co/tHhn8uSZ0F see full story
3 days ago: It's the freakin' weekend baby and we're about to have us some fun. @Mike_Mason81 doing just that. 📷: @JohnRRushton http://t.co/Nja2vux8Iy see full story
3 days ago: It's the freakin' weekend baby, and we're about to have us some fun. Mike Mason starting things off right. 📷: @JohnRRushton | #FMX see full story