Wake / Kyle Rattray
- Nickname: Thundercat
- Sport: Wakeboarding
- City/State you reside in: Clermont, FL
- Birthday: 4/26
- Age when first started wakeboarding: The first time I rode a wakeboard I was about 14.
- Favorite place to wakeboard: My backyard! Sawmill Lake in Clermont FL
- Sponsors: Rockstar, O'Neill, Nautique, Byerly Boards, Roswell Wake Air, CTI
- Inspiration: Having fun on the water, after riding all these years i still have so much fun wakeboarding. I love being out on the boat with friends.
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Lately Yela Wolf and Big Sean.
- When I’m not wakeboarding I like to: Golf is my other addiction!
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I'm scared of fish, hate touching them!
- Quote: Live the good life.
- How did you start wakeboarding? My family had a lake house in Haliburton Ontario Canada when I was growing up. I grew up waterskiing, tubing, knee boarding, and eventually tried wake boarding. I moved to FL when i was 19 to take a year to wakeboard for fun, and ended up turning it into my job!
MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour Opens Competition in Monroe
Monroe, WA.– A conglomerate of the world’s best wakeboarders continued the West Coast leg of the 2013 MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour presented by Rockstar with an exciting first day of action...
MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour Mooresville Results
Mooresville, NC.– Thousands of fans crowded the shores of Lake Norman to witness a dramatic final day of action at the MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour Presented by Rockstar. They were privy to...
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
Nicola Butler Claims Pro Women’s Title | Harley Clifford Wins Nautique Wake Games
Orlando, Fla. — Putting an exclamation point on four days of progressive riding across 24 divisions at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar, Harley Clifford took top honors in the Pro...
Day Two of Nautique Wake Games Sees Strong Performances by Riders of all Ages
Orlando, Fla. — The prevailing theme of day two at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar was wakeboarding spans multiple generations and knows no borders. Athletes as young as nine and...
Other Wake Athletes
20 hours ago: It's a wet and rainy day 2 at the Phoenix Open, so come heat up next to our lovely #RockstarEnergyModels. ☔️⛳️🔥 http://t.co/FUgddFTf1n see full story
20 hours ago: It's a wet and rainy day 2 at the Phoenix Open, so come heat up next to our #RockstarEnergyModels. ☔️⛳️🔥 see full story
23 hours ago: Look at our amazing view in snowy Utah for #TheWorldTour. Who's coming?! @PiercetheVeil @SWStheband #RockstarMusic http://t.co/Ih3bxVtoXn see full story
1 day ago: Good luck to the @Rockstar_Racing crew this weekend at #A3 in Anaheim! #supercross #braaap http://t.co/es0xfujfmV see full story
1 day ago: Good luck to the Rockstar Energy Racing crew this weekend at #A3 in Anaheim! #supercross | #braaap see full story
2 days ago: Rail game strong. @Keanu_Asing laying back and bustin' fins. #surfing http://t.co/dfOqJK2Cr4 see full story
2 days ago: Rail game strong. Keanu Asing laying back and bustin' fins #surfing see full story
2 days ago: .@TorsteinHorgmo had a big year traveling all over the world filming for the first @shred_bots movie. Watch here: http://t.co/TNqaFcFkNX see full story
2 days ago: Torstein Horgmo had a big year traveling all over the world filming for the first Shredbots movie. Wherever he went, he threw down hard with a style of his... see full story
2 days ago: Coming in hot. 🔥 @DennisEnarson making quite the entrance statement. #bmx http://t.co/4JeKqtFiaK see full story
2 days ago: Coming in hot. 🔥 Dennis Enarson making quite the entrance statement. #bmx see full story
3 days ago: Viva la Randall Harris. His high flying part in the Mexican wake film Al Sur scored him "Video Section of the Year" in 2014. If you haven't seen it,... see full story