Wake / Kyle Rattray
- Nickname: Thundercat
- Sport: Wakeboarding
- City/State you reside in: Clermont, FL
- Birthday: 4/26
- Age when first started wakeboarding: The first time I rode a wakeboard I was about 14.
- Favorite place to wakeboard: My backyard! Sawmill Lake in Clermont FL
- Sponsors: Rockstar, O'Neill, Nautique, Byerly Boards, Roswell Wake Air, CTI
- Inspiration: Having fun on the water, after riding all these years i still have so much fun wakeboarding. I love being out on the boat with friends.
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Lately Yela Wolf and Big Sean.
- When I’m not wakeboarding I like to: Golf is my other addiction!
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I'm scared of fish, hate touching them!
- Quote: Live the good life.
- How did you start wakeboarding? My family had a lake house in Haliburton Ontario Canada when I was growing up. I grew up waterskiing, tubing, knee boarding, and eventually tried wake boarding. I moved to FL when i was 19 to take a year to wakeboard for fun, and ended up turning it into my job!
MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour Opens Competition in Monroe
Monroe, WA.– A conglomerate of the world’s best wakeboarders continued the West Coast leg of the 2013 MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour presented by Rockstar with an exciting first day of action...
MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour Mooresville Results
Mooresville, NC.– Thousands of fans crowded the shores of Lake Norman to witness a dramatic final day of action at the MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour Presented by Rockstar. They were privy to...
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
Nicola Butler Claims Pro Women’s Title | Harley Clifford Wins Nautique Wake Games
Orlando, Fla. — Putting an exclamation point on four days of progressive riding across 24 divisions at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar, Harley Clifford took top honors in the Pro...
Day Two of Nautique Wake Games Sees Strong Performances by Riders of all Ages
Orlando, Fla. — The prevailing theme of day two at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar was wakeboarding spans multiple generations and knows no borders. Athletes as young as nine and...
Other Wake Athletes
16 hours ago: @britt_thomas Good choice! see full story
16 hours ago: @sdxNomadMom :) see full story
16 hours ago: @Akaricloud You're right, that doesn't sound fun at all. see full story
23 hours ago: What better way to start your day? #PureZero #ThirstyThursday see full story
2 days ago: Brian Deegan 38, the man of many talents, is switching gears and will be back in his #rally car this weekend for #GRC Charlotte. #RockstarLife #rallycross see full story
2 days ago: Board design is one reason Matt Meola is able to soar so high. Surfline.com digs into his Indo quiver in the latest #FreshBatch. Take a look here:... see full story