Wake / Oli Derome
- Nickname: Ollie, Oli
- City, State you reside in: Orlando Fl & Montreal Canada
- Birthday: Dec 17, 1985
- Age when first started wakeboarding: 12 years old
- Favorite place to wakeboard: WOW Lake, Quebec
- Sponsors: Slingshot, Oakley, Malibu, Rockstar, Billabong wetsuits
- Inspiration: My father
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Nas - Life is good & Edward Sharpe and Magnetic zeros - Here are the last 2 albums I got.
- When I’m not wakeboarding I like to: Surf, snowboard, skateboard, play hockey, movies
- Something that most people don’t know about you: Regular wake and snow, goofy skate and surf...
- Quote: Lets chuck some carc! - Dylan Miller
- Career History. How did you start wakeboarding? Got my 1st board last day of 6th grade, I've kept with it ever since.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 2012 TWwake Readers Poll 10th, 1st wake to wake 1080 in competition (2012), 4th Cable triple crown 2012 at stop #2 and #3, 2012 Canadian national champion 3rd, Pro Tour 2010 stop#4 and #5, WakeLab Overall champion 2008
- Instagram: @oliderome
Amber Wing Claims Women’s Pro National Title at Nautique WWA National Championships |
West Chester, OH. —Thousands of fans flocked to Voice of America Park to watch the world’s best wakeboarders and wakeskaters battle it out at the final day of the Nautique WWA Wakeboard...
Tony Iacconi Wins Junior Pro At MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour Monroe
Monroe, WA.– Thousands of spectators flocked to the shores of Lake Tye to witness the final day of competition at the MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour Monroe presented by Rockstar. Top Notch...
MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour Opens Competition in Monroe
Monroe, WA.– A conglomerate of the world’s best wakeboarders continued the West Coast leg of the 2013 MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour presented by Rockstar with an exciting first day of action...
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
Nicola Butler Claims Pro Women’s Title | Harley Clifford Wins Nautique Wake Games
Orlando, Fla. — Putting an exclamation point on four days of progressive riding across 24 divisions at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar, Harley Clifford took top honors in the Pro...
Day Two of Nautique Wake Games Sees Strong Performances by Riders of all Ages
Orlando, Fla. — The prevailing theme of day two at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar was wakeboarding spans multiple generations and knows no borders. Athletes as young as nine and...
Other Wake Athletes
9 hours ago: Rockstar Energy Suzuki Factory Racing's Kevin Strijbos gets a moto win at #MXoN en route to 2nd overall with Team #Belgium! Read the Rockstar Energy Drink... see full story
11 hours ago: The dime squad. #RockstarEnergyModels #ModelMonday http://t.co/4Y4ObDqVGn see full story
11 hours ago: The dime squad. #RockstarEnergyModels #ModelMonday see full story
13 hours ago: #InternationalCoffeeDay the Rockstar way. Photo: @ronniefaisst http://t.co/ktoZH0RnWf see full story
13 hours ago: #InternationalCoffeeDay the Rockstar way. Photo: Ronnie Faisst see full story
15 hours ago: Rockstar Energy @SuzukiOfficial World/Europe #mxon race report @kevinstrijbos @glenncoldenhoff http://t.co/dX6eD0c5N3 see full story
16 hours ago: .@SammyCskiing and @TetonGravity introduce the #SammyCProject, coming 2015! http://t.co/f4or8TNauN #Skiing see full story
16 hours ago: Sammy Carlson and Teton Gravity Research introduce the #SammyCProject, coming 2015! Watch the teaser here: http://bit.ly/1rnLMc7 see full story
2 days ago: How are you spending #SundayFunday? #BMX #RockstarLife @Chadkerley http://t.co/rCfxcnliXq see full story
2 days ago: How are you spending #SundayFunday? #BMX #RockstarLife | Chad Kerley see full story
3 days ago: Ready to roll out! Watch @dylankracing live from Dover International Speedway at 3:30pm ET on @espn. @NASCAR http://t.co/sEh1va7Bau see full story
3 days ago: Ready to roll out! Watch Dylan Kwasniewski Racing live from Dover International Speedway at 3:30pm ET on ESPN. #nascar see full story