Wake / Oli Derome
- Nickname: Ollie, Oli
- City, State you reside in: Orlando Fl & Montreal Canada
- Birthday: Dec 17, 1985
- Age when first started wakeboarding: 12 years old
- Favorite place to wakeboard: WOW Lake, Quebec
- Sponsors: Slingshot, Oakley, Malibu, Rockstar, Billabong wetsuits
- Inspiration: My father
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Nas - Life is good & Edward Sharpe and Magnetic zeros - Here are the last 2 albums I got.
- When I’m not wakeboarding I like to: Surf, snowboard, skateboard, play hockey, movies
- Something that most people don’t know about you: Regular wake and snow, goofy skate and surf...
- Quote: Lets chuck some carc! - Dylan Miller
- Career History. How did you start wakeboarding? Got my 1st board last day of 6th grade, I've kept with it ever since.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 2012 TWwake Readers Poll 10th, 1st wake to wake 1080 in competition (2012), 4th Cable triple crown 2012 at stop #2 and #3, 2012 Canadian national champion 3rd, Pro Tour 2010 stop#4 and #5, WakeLab Overall champion 2008
- Instagram: @oliderome
Amber Wing Claims Women’s Pro National Title at Nautique WWA National Championships |
West Chester, OH. —Thousands of fans flocked to Voice of America Park to watch the world’s best wakeboarders and wakeskaters battle it out at the final day of the Nautique WWA Wakeboard...
Tony Iacconi Wins Junior Pro At MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour Monroe
Monroe, WA.– Thousands of spectators flocked to the shores of Lake Tye to witness the final day of competition at the MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour Monroe presented by Rockstar. Top Notch...
MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour Opens Competition in Monroe
Monroe, WA.– A conglomerate of the world’s best wakeboarders continued the West Coast leg of the 2013 MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour presented by Rockstar with an exciting first day of action...
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
Nicola Butler Claims Pro Women’s Title | Harley Clifford Wins Nautique Wake Games
Orlando, Fla. — Putting an exclamation point on four days of progressive riding across 24 divisions at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar, Harley Clifford took top honors in the Pro...
Day Two of Nautique Wake Games Sees Strong Performances by Riders of all Ages
Orlando, Fla. — The prevailing theme of day two at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar was wakeboarding spans multiple generations and knows no borders. Athletes as young as nine and...
Other Wake Athletes
11 hours ago: Starting the weekend off right in Toronto at @mayhemfest. #RockstarMayhemFest #TGIF http://t.co/aPraWS373H see full story
11 hours ago: Starting the weekend off right in Toronto at the Rockstar Energy Drink Mayhem Festival. #RockstarMayhemFest #TGIF see full story
13 hours ago: Don’t miss your chance to see the world’s fastest #OffRoad drivers in action! Click here: http://t.co/wE1LNUFtE4. http://t.co/p4WLUsGFKz see full story
13 hours ago: Don’t miss your chance to see some of the world’s fastest #OffRoad drivers in action! Enter to #win a trip to the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series... see full story
18 hours ago: Few in #surfing work harder than Courtney Conlogue, and that's why this California #SurferGirl was named by X Games as one of the top 50 female athletes in... see full story
19 hours ago: LAST CHANCE to vote for your favorite #13thArtist can design! Voting ends today @ 11:59am PT. Vote here: http://t.co/B4gdN0HcfI #InkedUpTour see full story
1 day ago: @britt_thomas Good choice! see full story
1 day ago: @sdxNomadMom :) see full story
1 day ago: @Akaricloud You're right, that doesn't sound fun at all. see full story
2 days ago: What better way to start your day? #PureZero #ThirstyThursday see full story
2 days ago: Brian Deegan 38, the man of many talents, is switching gears and will be back in his #rally car this weekend for #GRC Charlotte. #RockstarLife #rallycross see full story
3 days ago: Board design is one reason Matt Meola is able to soar so high. Surfline.com digs into his Indo quiver in the latest #FreshBatch. Take a look here:... see full story