Wake / Oli Derome
- Nickname: Ollie, Oli
- City, State you reside in: Orlando Fl & Montreal Canada
- Birthday: Dec 17, 1985
- Age when first started wakeboarding: 12 years old
- Favorite place to wakeboard: WOW Lake, Quebec
- Sponsors: Slingshot, Oakley, Malibu, Rockstar, Billabong wetsuits
- Inspiration: My father
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Nas - Life is good & Edward Sharpe and Magnetic zeros - Here are the last 2 albums I got.
- When I’m not wakeboarding I like to: Surf, snowboard, skateboard, play hockey, movies
- Something that most people don’t know about you: Regular wake and snow, goofy skate and surf...
- Quote: Lets chuck some carc! - Dylan Miller
- Career History. How did you start wakeboarding? Got my 1st board last day of 6th grade, I've kept with it ever since.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 2012 TWwake Readers Poll 10th, 1st wake to wake 1080 in competition (2012), 4th Cable triple crown 2012 at stop #2 and #3, 2012 Canadian national champion 3rd, Pro Tour 2010 stop#4 and #5, WakeLab Overall champion 2008
- Instagram: @oliderome
Shred Town Jamboree Dates Announced!
EVENT DATE: MAY 1ST – MAY 3RD 2015 Athens, TX – The Shredtown Crew is proud to announce the official dates for their first ever event, the JAMBOREE, presented by Rockstar Energy...
WWA Nautique Wake Open Registration Begins!
Orlando, Florida (February 17, 2015) – The World Wakeboard Association has begun accepting registrations for the 2015 Nautique Wake Open via thewwa.com. ...
World Wakeboard Association Announces the 2015 Wakeboard World Series
Orlando, Florida (February 13, 2015) - Over 26 years, the World Wakeboard Association has established itself as the leader in wake sports around the globe. The WWA...
Amber Wing Claims Women’s Pro National Title at Nautique WWA National Championships |
West Chester, OH. —Thousands of fans flocked to Voice of America Park to watch the world’s best wakeboarders and wakeskaters battle it out at the final day of the Nautique WWA Wakeboard...
Tony Iacconi Wins Junior Pro At MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour Monroe
Monroe, WA.– Thousands of spectators flocked to the shores of Lake Tye to witness the final day of competition at the MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour Monroe presented by Rockstar. Top Notch...
MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour Opens Competition in Monroe
Monroe, WA.– A conglomerate of the world’s best wakeboarders continued the West Coast leg of the 2013 MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour presented by Rockstar with an exciting first day of action...
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
Nicola Butler Claims Pro Women’s Title | Harley Clifford Wins Nautique Wake Games
Orlando, Fla. — Putting an exclamation point on four days of progressive riding across 24 divisions at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar, Harley Clifford took top honors in the Pro...
Day Two of Nautique Wake Games Sees Strong Performances by Riders of all Ages
Orlando, Fla. — The prevailing theme of day two at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar was wakeboarding spans multiple generations and knows no borders. Athletes as young as nine and...
Other Wake Athletes
18 hours ago: Cheers to the weekend! Who's spending their Friday out shredding? ❄️ // @siljenorendal #snow #snowboarding #FBF https://t.co/imn22s4DNu see full story
18 hours ago: Cheers to the weekend! Who's spending their Friday out shredding? // Silje Norendal see full story
2 days ago: Happy Thanksgiving from the #RockstarFamily -- head over to our site & enjoy 25% off #BlackFriday to #CyberMonday https://t.co/ADLbRDqCup see full story
2 days ago: Happy Thanksgiving from all of the #RockstarFamily -- Don't forget to head over to rockstarenergyshop.com and enjoy 25% off the entire site starting... see full story
3 days ago: Good luck @minicoop175 who is heading out to Australia to compete in the AUS-X Open in Sydney! #Moto #supercross https://t.co/inorKrEp4b see full story
3 days ago: Good luck Cooper Webb who is heading out to Australia to compete in the AUS-X Open in Sydney! see full story