Wake / Oli Derome
- Nickname: Ollie, Oli
- City, State you reside in: Orlando Fl & Montreal Canada
- Birthday: Dec 17, 1985
- Age when first started wakeboarding: 12 years old
- Favorite place to wakeboard: WOW Lake, Quebec
- Sponsors: Slingshot, Oakley, Malibu, Rockstar, Billabong wetsuits
- Inspiration: My father
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Nas - Life is good & Edward Sharpe and Magnetic zeros - Here are the last 2 albums I got.
- When I’m not wakeboarding I like to: Surf, snowboard, skateboard, play hockey, movies
- Something that most people don’t know about you: Regular wake and snow, goofy skate and surf...
- Quote: Lets chuck some carc! - Dylan Miller
- Career History. How did you start wakeboarding? Got my 1st board last day of 6th grade, I've kept with it ever since.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 2012 TWwake Readers Poll 10th, 1st wake to wake 1080 in competition (2012), 4th Cable triple crown 2012 at stop #2 and #3, 2012 Canadian national champion 3rd, Pro Tour 2010 stop#4 and #5, WakeLab Overall champion 2008
- Instagram: @oliderome
Amber Wing Claims Women’s Pro National Title at Nautique WWA National Championships |
West Chester, OH. —Thousands of fans flocked to Voice of America Park to watch the world’s best wakeboarders and wakeskaters battle it out at the final day of the Nautique WWA Wakeboard...
Tony Iacconi Wins Junior Pro At MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour Monroe
Monroe, WA.– Thousands of spectators flocked to the shores of Lake Tye to witness the final day of competition at the MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour Monroe presented by Rockstar. Top Notch...
MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour Opens Competition in Monroe
Monroe, WA.– A conglomerate of the world’s best wakeboarders continued the West Coast leg of the 2013 MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour presented by Rockstar with an exciting first day of action...
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
Nicola Butler Claims Pro Women’s Title | Harley Clifford Wins Nautique Wake Games
Orlando, Fla. — Putting an exclamation point on four days of progressive riding across 24 divisions at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar, Harley Clifford took top honors in the Pro...
Day Two of Nautique Wake Games Sees Strong Performances by Riders of all Ages
Orlando, Fla. — The prevailing theme of day two at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar was wakeboarding spans multiple generations and knows no borders. Athletes as young as nine and...
Other Wake Athletes
8 hours ago: Friday Night Lights #readyfortheweekend #electricrun @ElectricRun http://t.co/oF0rG3mrFy see full story
9 hours ago: @BriteLA Tomorrow! see full story
11 hours ago: In case you missed it, check out the final episode of #UnderTheWiig feat. @AndreasWiig! http://t.co/aHzz4Xt9Pa see full story
12 hours ago: @stuffner11 lets hear it. see full story
12 hours ago: @stuffner11 You can! Welcome to #teamrockstar :) see full story
12 hours ago: @RedVines @mattsingley @Michael_Ludwig It's all about #teamwork see full story
15 hours ago: Learn to drive like a Rockstar! Enter to #WIN Rockstar Driving Lessons at the Team O'Neil Rally School! ENTER HERE:... see full story
1 day ago: Ronnie Faisst throwing down big today! see full story
2 days ago: Jessica Vargas takes us behind the scenes at the photoshoot for the December issue of TransWorld Motocross! Watch here: http://bit.ly/jvshoot... see full story
2 days ago: Tom Dugan keeping it real #OG this #ThirstyThursday. LIKE this photo for a chance to win a free case of your favorite Rockstar Energy Drink! see full story
2 days ago: You asked, we listened. We've created a limited amount of #InkedUpTour cans designed by each of our 12 featured artists. Tell us your favorite can/artist in... see full story
3 days ago: Rebecca "Possum" Torr with a back lip #selfie! see full story