Wake / Randall Harris
- Nickname: Vandall
- Sport: Wakeboarding
- City, State you reside in: West Side Riders, California
- Birthday: 4/23/1981
- Age when first started wakeboarding: 13 years old
- Favorite place to wakeboard: The California Delta and Mexico
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy Drink, Arnette Eyewear, Axis Wake Research, Sullen Clothing, and Mutiny Freeboards
- Inspiration: Tupac, Jay-Z, Nipsey Hussle, Bruce Lee, Houdini, and many other amazing people that have overcome all odds and accomplished great feats.
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Rap, 70s rock, and Guns N’Roses
- When I’m not wakeboarding I like to: I read books, Skateboard, hike with my dog, test personal frontiers and the boundaries of reality
- Official/Favorite Website: Anything music related
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I’m a serial killer.
- Quote: “I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity” Edgar Allan Poe
- Career History. How did you start wakeboarding? I began skateboarding in Huntington Beach suburbia and fell in love with the sideways stance lifestyle. Wakeboarding was just another discipline of board riding I enjoyed and eventually it became my career.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 2X Alliance Rider of the Year, 2X Springride Champ, 1st Place 2012 Less than Five contest, 2008 Video Performance of the Year, 2008 Wake Rider of the Year.
Rockstar Wake Team Sweeps BROstock 2013 Podium
Congratulations to the Rockstar Wake team on the podium sweep at BROstock 2013 in Lake of the Ozarks, MO!Randall "Vandall" Harris claimed the top spot with a wrapped nose grab toe back 5, while...
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
Nicola Butler Claims Pro Women’s Title | Harley Clifford Wins Nautique Wake Games
Orlando, Fla. — Putting an exclamation point on four days of progressive riding across 24 divisions at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar, Harley Clifford took top honors in the Pro...
Day Two of Nautique Wake Games Sees Strong Performances by Riders of all Ages
Orlando, Fla. — The prevailing theme of day two at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar was wakeboarding spans multiple generations and knows no borders. Athletes as young as nine and...
Other Wake Athletes
17 hours ago: After a year of highs & lows, Laura Enever's four-part web series ends at the final 2013 ASP World Surfing Tour event. Watch now at http://bit.ly/imlaura4. see full story
2 days ago: .@ChasGuldemond getting ready for #DewTour at @KeystoneMtn! http://t.co/8koGdBrtuk see full story
3 days ago: Friday Night Lights #readyfortheweekend #electricrun @ElectricRun http://t.co/oF0rG3mrFy see full story
3 days ago: @BriteLA Tomorrow! see full story
3 days ago: In case you missed it, check out the final episode of #UnderTheWiig feat. @AndreasWiig! http://t.co/aHzz4Xt9Pa see full story
3 days ago: @stuffner11 lets hear it. see full story
3 days ago: @stuffner11 You can! Welcome to #teamrockstar :) see full story
3 days ago: Learn to drive like a Rockstar! Enter to #WIN Rockstar Driving Lessons at the Team O'Neil Rally School! ENTER HERE:... see full story
3 days ago: Ronnie Faisst throwing down big today! see full story
4 days ago: Jessica Vargas takes us behind the scenes at the photoshoot for the December issue of TransWorld Motocross! Watch here: http://bit.ly/jvshoot... see full story
4 days ago: Tom Dugan keeping it real #OG this #ThirstyThursday. LIKE this photo for a chance to win a free case of your favorite Rockstar Energy Drink! see full story
5 days ago: You asked, we listened. We've created a limited amount of #InkedUpTour cans designed by each of our 12 featured artists. Tell us your favorite can/artist in... see full story