Wake / Randall Harris
- Nickname: Vandall
- Sport: Wakeboarding
- City, State you reside in: West Side Riders, California
- Birthday: 4/23/1981
- Age when first started wakeboarding: 13 years old
- Favorite place to wakeboard: The California Delta and Mexico
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy Drink, Arnette Eyewear, Axis Wake Research, Sullen Clothing, and Mutiny Freeboards
- Inspiration: Tupac, Jay-Z, Nipsey Hussle, Bruce Lee, Houdini, and many other amazing people that have overcome all odds and accomplished great feats.
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Rap, 70s rock, and Guns N’Roses
- When I’m not wakeboarding I like to: I read books, Skateboard, hike with my dog, test personal frontiers and the boundaries of reality
- Official/Favorite Website: Anything music related
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I’m a serial killer.
- Quote: “I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity” Edgar Allan Poe
- Career History. How did you start wakeboarding? I began skateboarding in Huntington Beach suburbia and fell in love with the sideways stance lifestyle. Wakeboarding was just another discipline of board riding I enjoyed and eventually it became my career.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 2X Alliance Rider of the Year, 2X Springride Champ, 1st Place 2012 Less than Five contest, 2008 Video Performance of the Year, 2008 Wake Rider of the Year.
Rockstar Wake Team Sweeps BROstock 2013 Podium
Congratulations to the Rockstar Wake team on the podium sweep at BROstock 2013 in Lake of the Ozarks, MO!Randall "Vandall" Harris claimed the top spot with a wrapped nose grab toe back 5, while...
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
Nicola Butler Claims Pro Women’s Title | Harley Clifford Wins Nautique Wake Games
Orlando, Fla. — Putting an exclamation point on four days of progressive riding across 24 divisions at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar, Harley Clifford took top honors in the Pro...
Day Two of Nautique Wake Games Sees Strong Performances by Riders of all Ages
Orlando, Fla. — The prevailing theme of day two at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar was wakeboarding spans multiple generations and knows no borders. Athletes as young as nine and...
Other Wake Athletes
7 hours ago: Don't miss your chance to #win a @jeremy77martin signed championship jersey! Visit us at http://t.co/GwPcnmywTl for more info. #motocross see full story
8 hours ago: .@Colt45Moore & @marco_picadoFMX take on #DuneFest2014 #31style: http://t.co/4VIJ6GoYXT. #HappyBirthdayCaleb see full story
9 hours ago: This is how we'll be closing out the #summer. Where will you be? #LaborDayWeekend #surfing @BedeDurbidge83 http://t.co/5FhvgEXKIo see full story
9 hours ago: This is how we'll be closing out the summer. Where will you be? #LaborDayWeekend #Surfing | Bede Durbidge see full story
10 hours ago: .@olliekurtz taking advantage of the rare Southern California swell: http://t.co/zZjXw1knoS. #surfing see full story
11 hours ago: @NXML129 Hi old friend! Thanks for all the support! see full story
13 hours ago: Check out our latest skate edit featuring @alecmajerus! Click here: http://t.co/WgD2sDTH57. #Skateboarding http://t.co/jaWXADXrdA see full story
13 hours ago: Check out our latest skate edit featuring Alec Majerus, Bastien Salabanzi, Greg Lutzka, Manny Santiago and Kelvin Hoefler! Click here: http://bit.ly/1uOE6AJ see full story
15 hours ago: Get going! The ocean is calling. #RockstarRoasted #ThirstyThursday see full story
1 day ago: Chasing the sun. #RockstarLife #SunsetSessions | Maris Strombergs see full story
2 days ago: Sammy Carlson is back to defend his title in the X Games #RealSki video contest! Find out how to vote at http://xgam.es/RealCarlson. Remember to vote #Carlson! see full story
2 days ago: The #InkedUpTour is headed to #Boston! Visit http://www.inkedupworldtour.com/models.php to view all of the models competing in this week's #MissInkedUp... see full story