Wake / Randall Harris
- Nickname: Vandall
- Sport: Wakeboarding
- City, State you reside in: West Side Riders, California
- Birthday: 4/23/1981
- Age when first started wakeboarding: 13 years old
- Favorite place to wakeboard: The California Delta and Mexico
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy Drink, Arnette Eyewear, Axis Wake Research, Sullen Clothing, and Mutiny Freeboards
- Inspiration: Tupac, Jay-Z, Nipsey Hussle, Bruce Lee, Houdini, and many other amazing people that have overcome all odds and accomplished great feats.
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Rap, 70s rock, and Guns N’Roses
- When I’m not wakeboarding I like to: I read books, Skateboard, hike with my dog, test personal frontiers and the boundaries of reality
- Official/Favorite Website: Anything music related
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I’m a serial killer.
- Quote: “I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity” Edgar Allan Poe
- Career History. How did you start wakeboarding? I began skateboarding in Huntington Beach suburbia and fell in love with the sideways stance lifestyle. Wakeboarding was just another discipline of board riding I enjoyed and eventually it became my career.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 2X Alliance Rider of the Year, 2X Springride Champ, 1st Place 2012 Less than Five contest, 2008 Video Performance of the Year, 2008 Wake Rider of the Year.
Rockstar Wake Team Sweeps BROstock 2013 Podium
Congratulations to the Rockstar Wake team on the podium sweep at BROstock 2013 in Lake of the Ozarks, MO!Randall "Vandall" Harris claimed the top spot with a wrapped nose grab toe back 5, while...
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
Nicola Butler Claims Pro Women’s Title | Harley Clifford Wins Nautique Wake Games
Orlando, Fla. — Putting an exclamation point on four days of progressive riding across 24 divisions at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar, Harley Clifford took top honors in the Pro...
Day Two of Nautique Wake Games Sees Strong Performances by Riders of all Ages
Orlando, Fla. — The prevailing theme of day two at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar was wakeboarding spans multiple generations and knows no borders. Athletes as young as nine and...
Other Wake Athletes
1 day ago: Fun in the sun with #MissTransworldWake! Where are you spending #SundayFunday? http://t.co/06yMO0yVdf see full story
1 day ago: Fun in the sun with #MissTransworldWake! Where are you spending #SundayFunday? #RockstarEnergyModels | Wakeboarding Magazine see full story
1 day ago: Colten Moore and Marco Picado take on #DuneFest2014 #31style. Watch here: http://bit.ly/dunefest2014. Photo: IFLY Photography see full story
1 day ago: .@ChasGuldemond #DownUnder. http://t.co/Hip9lUAD52 see full story
3 days ago: A little sneak peek of our @twmxdotcom #photoshoot... Because who doesn't love tires? #RockstarEnergyModels http://t.co/D721F3ugKa see full story
3 days ago: A little sneak peek of our TransWorld Motocross #photoshoot... Because who doesn't love tires? #RockstarEnergyModels see full story
3 days ago: .@NBCSports is airing Stop #3 of @thekingofwake #PWT2014! Tune in at 4pm ET. #wakeboarding @RustyMalinoski http://t.co/MHvpYPRvXT see full story
3 days ago: NBC Sports is airing Stop #3 of the King of Wake #PWT2014! Tune in at 4pm ET to see big air riding from some of the best in the sport. #Wakeboarding |... see full story
3 days ago: @teambiotech1 Please submit your inquiry here: http://t.co/8IldfZXdUF. Thanks! see full story
3 days ago: We're at the #BostonTattooConvention w/ #InkedUpTour artist @bjbetts! Vote for his can art at http://t.co/v5PB7Epd8F. http://t.co/65ISzizPRD see full story
3 days ago: We're at the The Boston Tattoo Convention with #InkedUpTour headlining artist BJ Betts! If you like his can art, give him a vote at... see full story
4 days ago: This is how we'll be closing out the summer. Where will you be? #LaborDayWeekend #Surfing | Bede Durbidge see full story