Wake / Randall Harris
- Nickname: Vandall
- Sport: Wakeboarding
- City, State you reside in: West Side Riders, California
- Birthday: 4/23/1981
- Age when first started wakeboarding: 13 years old
- Favorite place to wakeboard: The California Delta and Mexico
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy Drink, Arnette Eyewear, Axis Wake Research, Sullen Clothing, and Mutiny Freeboards
- Inspiration: Tupac, Jay-Z, Nipsey Hussle, Bruce Lee, Houdini, and many other amazing people that have overcome all odds and accomplished great feats.
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Rap, 70s rock, and Guns N’Roses
- When I’m not wakeboarding I like to: I read books, Skateboard, hike with my dog, test personal frontiers and the boundaries of reality
- Official/Favorite Website: Anything music related
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I’m a serial killer.
- Quote: “I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity” Edgar Allan Poe
- Career History. How did you start wakeboarding? I began skateboarding in Huntington Beach suburbia and fell in love with the sideways stance lifestyle. Wakeboarding was just another discipline of board riding I enjoyed and eventually it became my career.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 2X Alliance Rider of the Year, 2X Springride Champ, 1st Place 2012 Less than Five contest, 2008 Video Performance of the Year, 2008 Wake Rider of the Year.
Rockstar Wake Team Sweeps BROstock 2013 Podium
Congratulations to the Rockstar Wake team on the podium sweep at BROstock 2013 in Lake of the Ozarks, MO!Randall "Vandall" Harris claimed the top spot with a wrapped nose grab toe back 5, while...
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
Nicola Butler Claims Pro Women’s Title | Harley Clifford Wins Nautique Wake Games
Orlando, Fla. — Putting an exclamation point on four days of progressive riding across 24 divisions at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar, Harley Clifford took top honors in the Pro...
Day Two of Nautique Wake Games Sees Strong Performances by Riders of all Ages
Orlando, Fla. — The prevailing theme of day two at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar was wakeboarding spans multiple generations and knows no borders. Athletes as young as nine and...
Other Wake Athletes
14 hours ago: @JeramyMinaj Thanks so much for your support! see full story
14 hours ago: @dhenk07 What's up? see full story
14 hours ago: @spam8888 Looks great! see full story
14 hours ago: @ktmchris92 @_melon94 What a guy! see full story
14 hours ago: @CanadaDustin What up! see full story
14 hours ago: @JamesEDeckard And we love you. see full story
15 hours ago: We're headed into the final rounds of the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series! Races start tomorrow night under the lights. #OffRoad | Rob MacCachren see full story
1 day ago: The #RockstarEnergyModels heating things up on the track today! #RockstarLife see full story
3 days ago: Aaron Plessinger going for the win in the Amateur All-Star Class at #MEC! Star Racing Yamaha | Rockstar Energy Drink Motocross see full story
3 days ago: Shredbots Movie now available at vimeo.com/ondemand/shredbots! #ShredBotsMovie see full story
3 days ago: NBC Sports will air the King of Wake Wake Open today at 4pm ET. Tune in and check out all the action! see full story
3 days ago: Here we go… August Burns Red #FrozenFlameTour VIP bundles on sale now at showstubs.com/augustburnsred! Regular tickets on sale 10/31. see full story