Wake / Randall Harris
- Nickname: Vandall
- Sport: Wakeboarding
- City, State you reside in: West Side Riders, California
- Birthday: 4/23/1981
- Age when first started wakeboarding: 13 years old
- Favorite place to wakeboard: The California Delta and Mexico
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy Drink, Arnette Eyewear, Axis Wake Research, Sullen Clothing, and Mutiny Freeboards
- Inspiration: Tupac, Jay-Z, Nipsey Hussle, Bruce Lee, Houdini, and many other amazing people that have overcome all odds and accomplished great feats.
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Rap, 70s rock, and Guns N’Roses
- When I’m not wakeboarding I like to: I read books, Skateboard, hike with my dog, test personal frontiers and the boundaries of reality
- Official/Favorite Website: Anything music related
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I’m a serial killer.
- Quote: “I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity” Edgar Allan Poe
- Career History. How did you start wakeboarding? I began skateboarding in Huntington Beach suburbia and fell in love with the sideways stance lifestyle. Wakeboarding was just another discipline of board riding I enjoyed and eventually it became my career.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 2X Alliance Rider of the Year, 2X Springride Champ, 1st Place 2012 Less than Five contest, 2008 Video Performance of the Year, 2008 Wake Rider of the Year.
Shred Town Jamboree Dates Announced!
EVENT DATE: MAY 1ST – MAY 3RD 2015 Athens, TX – The Shredtown Crew is proud to announce the official dates for their first ever event, the JAMBOREE, presented by Rockstar Energy...
WWA Nautique Wake Open Registration Begins!
Orlando, Florida (February 17, 2015) – The World Wakeboard Association has begun accepting registrations for the 2015 Nautique Wake Open via thewwa.com. ...
World Wakeboard Association Announces the 2015 Wakeboard World Series
Orlando, Florida (February 13, 2015) - Over 26 years, the World Wakeboard Association has established itself as the leader in wake sports around the globe. The WWA...
Rockstar Wake Team Sweeps BROstock 2013 Podium
Congratulations to the Rockstar Wake team on the podium sweep at BROstock 2013 in Lake of the Ozarks, MO!Randall "Vandall" Harris claimed the top spot with a wrapped nose grab toe back 5, while...
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
Nicola Butler Claims Pro Women’s Title | Harley Clifford Wins Nautique Wake Games
Orlando, Fla. — Putting an exclamation point on four days of progressive riding across 24 divisions at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar, Harley Clifford took top honors in the Pro...
Day Two of Nautique Wake Games Sees Strong Performances by Riders of all Ages
Orlando, Fla. — The prevailing theme of day two at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar was wakeboarding spans multiple generations and knows no borders. Athletes as young as nine and...
Other Wake Athletes
1 hour ago: Rockstar Energy Model Lauren is bringing the heat to start off our week! https://t.co/jvhOquY78g see full story
1 hour ago: Rockstar Energy Model Lauren is bringing the heat to start off our week! see full story
23 hours ago: .@slipknot's tour kicks off in 2 days! Enter for your chance to win a VIP Experience here: https://t.co/MIX9ezVuTS https://t.co/a6ECsXit9Z see full story
23 hours ago: Slipknot's summer tour kicks off in 2 days! Enter for your chance to win a VIP Experience at a show near you. Details here: bit.ly/RS_SlipknotVIP see full story
2 days ago: .@cooperwebb_17 takes the 250 win at Muddy Creek MX!! https://t.co/LbyDihBCox see full story
2 days ago: Cooper Webb takes the 250 win at Muddy Creek MX!! see full story