Wake / Randall Harris
- Nickname: Vandall
- Sport: Wakeboarding
- City, State you reside in: West Side Riders, California
- Birthday: 4/23/1981
- Age when first started wakeboarding: 13 years old
- Favorite place to wakeboard: The California Delta and Mexico
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy Drink, Arnette Eyewear, Axis Wake Research, Sullen Clothing, and Mutiny Freeboards
- Inspiration: Tupac, Jay-Z, Nipsey Hussle, Bruce Lee, Houdini, and many other amazing people that have overcome all odds and accomplished great feats.
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Rap, 70s rock, and Guns N’Roses
- When I’m not wakeboarding I like to: I read books, Skateboard, hike with my dog, test personal frontiers and the boundaries of reality
- Official/Favorite Website: Anything music related
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I’m a serial killer.
- Quote: “I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity” Edgar Allan Poe
- Career History. How did you start wakeboarding? I began skateboarding in Huntington Beach suburbia and fell in love with the sideways stance lifestyle. Wakeboarding was just another discipline of board riding I enjoyed and eventually it became my career.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 2X Alliance Rider of the Year, 2X Springride Champ, 1st Place 2012 Less than Five contest, 2008 Video Performance of the Year, 2008 Wake Rider of the Year.
Rockstar Wake Team Sweeps BROstock 2013 Podium
Congratulations to the Rockstar Wake team on the podium sweep at BROstock 2013 in Lake of the Ozarks, MO!Randall "Vandall" Harris claimed the top spot with a wrapped nose grab toe back 5, while...
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
Nicola Butler Claims Pro Women’s Title | Harley Clifford Wins Nautique Wake Games
Orlando, Fla. — Putting an exclamation point on four days of progressive riding across 24 divisions at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar, Harley Clifford took top honors in the Pro...
Day Two of Nautique Wake Games Sees Strong Performances by Riders of all Ages
Orlando, Fla. — The prevailing theme of day two at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar was wakeboarding spans multiple generations and knows no borders. Athletes as young as nine and...
Other Wake Athletes
3 hours ago: Watch Rockstar Energy Racing's Ivan Tedesco and Cole Thompson LIVE tonight from #Daytona! Tune in to FOX Sports 1 at 7:30PM ET. #Supercross | Rockstar... see full story
4 hours ago: RT @GregLutzka: Out here with @BastienSalabanzi & @Mannyslaysall on a mission hitting spots today in Temecula on @Rockstarenergy Tour http:… see full story
6 hours ago: It's race day here at @LVMotorSpeedway & #31 @dylankracing is ready to go! Watch TODAY at 4PM ET on #ESPN2! @NASCAR http://t.co/vZILEJHfYC see full story
7 hours ago: Dylan Kwasniewski Racing is back in his hometown and ready for the Boyd Gaming 300! DK will be this weekend's NASCAR Nationwide Series in-race reporter so... see full story
23 hours ago: Exploring gold medalist @josschristensen's road to and from #Sochi: http://t.co/Gw7vPLAO2v see full story
24 hours ago: RT @PR31TSM: That will do it for final practice. @dylankracing finished P19 see full story
1 day ago: .@datsik closes the #DigitalAssassins Tour with 2 last stops in CA! Read more: http://t.co/difztuJU1y #RockstarMusic http://t.co/EDbhcfmtDu see full story
1 day ago: DATSIK is closing out the #DigitalAssassins Tour with two final stops in California! The tour is in San Francisco tonight and will end in Los Angeles at the... see full story
1 day ago: @JustJennafyer That's a good line-up! see full story
1 day ago: Ryan Sipes is gearing up to make his GNCC Racing debut this weekend at Rd 1 #MudMucker in Bunnell, FL! Rockstar Energy Drink Motocross see full story
2 days ago: Stop #2 of the #InkedUpTour takes us to The Australian Tattoo & Body Art Expo where our headlining artist is Teneile Napoli (Garage Ink)! Vote for her can... see full story
2 days ago: Which flavor is on your top shelf? #ThirstyThursday Photo: Elliot Sloan see full story