Wake / Randall Harris
- Nickname: Vandall
- Sport: Wakeboarding
- City, State you reside in: West Side Riders, California
- Birthday: 4/23/1981
- Age when first started wakeboarding: 13 years old
- Favorite place to wakeboard: The California Delta and Mexico
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy Drink, Arnette Eyewear, Axis Wake Research, Sullen Clothing, and Mutiny Freeboards
- Inspiration: Tupac, Jay-Z, Nipsey Hussle, Bruce Lee, Houdini, and many other amazing people that have overcome all odds and accomplished great feats.
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Rap, 70s rock, and Guns N’Roses
- When I’m not wakeboarding I like to: I read books, Skateboard, hike with my dog, test personal frontiers and the boundaries of reality
- Official/Favorite Website: Anything music related
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I’m a serial killer.
- Quote: “I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity” Edgar Allan Poe
- Career History. How did you start wakeboarding? I began skateboarding in Huntington Beach suburbia and fell in love with the sideways stance lifestyle. Wakeboarding was just another discipline of board riding I enjoyed and eventually it became my career.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 2X Alliance Rider of the Year, 2X Springride Champ, 1st Place 2012 Less than Five contest, 2008 Video Performance of the Year, 2008 Wake Rider of the Year.
Rockstar Wake Team Sweeps BROstock 2013 Podium
Congratulations to the Rockstar Wake team on the podium sweep at BROstock 2013 in Lake of the Ozarks, MO!Randall "Vandall" Harris claimed the top spot with a wrapped nose grab toe back 5, while...
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
Nicola Butler Claims Pro Women’s Title | Harley Clifford Wins Nautique Wake Games
Orlando, Fla. — Putting an exclamation point on four days of progressive riding across 24 divisions at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar, Harley Clifford took top honors in the Pro...
Day Two of Nautique Wake Games Sees Strong Performances by Riders of all Ages
Orlando, Fla. — The prevailing theme of day two at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar was wakeboarding spans multiple generations and knows no borders. Athletes as young as nine and...
Other Wake Athletes
4 hours ago: Congrats to #MoniMarino - winner of the first ever #RockstarEnergy @SullenClothing #InkedUpTour Can Art Contest! http://t.co/zBjx9Wgj8n see full story
5 hours ago: Congrats to MONI MARINO TATTOOARTIST - winner of the first ever #InkedUpTour Can Art Contest! Voted on by the fans, Moni takes home 25K and a feature in... see full story
5 hours ago: ENTER TO #WIN a @harleydavidson Iron 883! Like Circle K West on FB for your chance to win: http://t.co/ZiAICj2CSD see full story
6 hours ago: @martyXcore Good choice! see full story
7 hours ago: @ElleTAB Cheers! What flavor did you have? see full story
7 hours ago: @Spidey55 @DewTour See you there! see full story
7 hours ago: @KrisMat44503658 @Rockstar_Energy @Rockstar_Garage You're all set! see full story
9 hours ago: The boys are back and ready for #Supercross 2014! Check out behind the scenes footage of Rockstar Energy Racing's 2014 Photoshoot:... see full story
13 hours ago: Join us for our annual Rockstar Liquid Lounge Weekend at Winter #DewTour! Who's going? see full story
1 day ago: Congrats to Alana Blanchard who won the honor of No. 1 Women's Surfer at the 2013 #SURFERPoll Awards! see full story
1 day ago: CHAS GULDEMOND getting ready for #DewTour at Keystone Resort! see full story
2 days ago: After a year of highs & lows, Laura Enever's four-part web series ends at the final 2013 ASP World Surfing Tour event. Watch now at http://bit.ly/imlaura4. see full story