Wake / Ricky Gonzales
- Sport: Wakeboarding
- City/State you reside in: Canyon Lake, CA
- Birthday: 10/14
- Age when first started wakeboarding: 21
- Favorite place to wakeboard: Canyon Lake or recently, Balacar MX
- Sponsors: Rockstar, Phalanx Wakeboards, Hart and Huntington, Centurion Boats, Mentom Sunglasses, Liquid Trends, HourGlass Anchors
- Inspiration: My family has always been an inspiration to me they support me to the fullest which makes me want to be the best that I can be and support my sponsors and industry in a positive way.
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Rap and more rap
- When I’m not wakeboarding I like to: Ride my dirtbike, work on my Cadillac, mess with my RC car and fishing
- Official/Favorite Website: Ebay! Ordering all sorts of things for my Cadillac. Or my wakeboard company www.phalanxwake.com
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I may look like a white boy but I’m Mexican.
- Quote: West Coast Por Vida
- How did you start wakeboarding? I started after being a snowboard instructor for a few years. Some friends invited me out and I fell in love with the sport and started by buying a 500.00 jet boat which was no where near set up to wakeboard but I made it work. Then went to sleeping on friends couches and going to whatever contest I could go to and had a lot of friends and family support and made it happen.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: Placing top 5 in the world, Competing in X Games, Starting Pro Mens Vets, being able to travel and ride in so many locations including overseas,and stomping out as many double up contest as I can.
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
Nicola Butler Claims Pro Women’s Title | Harley Clifford Wins Nautique Wake Games
Orlando, Fla. — Putting an exclamation point on four days of progressive riding across 24 divisions at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar, Harley Clifford took top honors in the Pro...
Day Two of Nautique Wake Games Sees Strong Performances by Riders of all Ages
Orlando, Fla. — The prevailing theme of day two at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar was wakeboarding spans multiple generations and knows no borders. Athletes as young as nine and...
Other Wake Athletes
14 hours ago: Catching some shade. @grangerlarsen #surf http://t.co/q2M9UsLWoj see full story
14 hours ago: Catching some shade. Granger Larsen see full story
18 hours ago: Airoh USA is giving you a chance to #WIN an Airoh Aviator 2.1 Rockstar helmet! Click here: https://a.pgtb.me/HzBpDD see full story
1 day ago: Nolan Munroe throwing down on the #RockstarEnergy ramp. #SkateLife #RockstarSkate | Photo: Elliot Sloan see full story
1 day ago: Big year ahead for @WhitechapelBand & it all starts April 29th! http://t.co/D2udgjvmmy #OurEndlessWar #RockstarMusic http://t.co/yZWyFH1o7H see full story
2 days ago: #13thArtist submission by @kenzaipinoy_art. You can submit your own design at http://t.co/To7RQmS8JR! #InkedUpTour http://t.co/Hl5UotKx9t see full story
2 days ago: #13thArtist can art submission by @kenzaipinoy_art. You can submit your own design at http://inkedupworldtour.com/13th.php! #InkedUpTour Sullen Clothing |... see full story
2 days ago: Watch @maccachren in the San Felipe 250 this Sunday, April 20th at 9PM ET on @CBSSportsNet! #RockstarOffRoad http://t.co/URV2bjTRuK see full story
2 days ago: Watch Rob MacCachren in the San Felipe 250 this Sunday, April 20th at 9PM ET on CBS Sports Network! #RockstarOffRoad see full story
3 days ago: . @mayhemfest alums @EMMUREmusic have a new record out now. Pick up "Eternal Enemies" here: http://t.co/XFetQ2zj5z. http://t.co/eA0Bw3uTak see full story
3 days ago: Cheers! #TGIF http://t.co/UvUSCsywwN see full story
3 days ago: Cheers! #TGIF see full story