Wake / Ricky Gonzales
- Sport: Wakeboarding
- City/State you reside in: Canyon Lake, CA
- Birthday: 10/14
- Age when first started wakeboarding: 21
- Favorite place to wakeboard: Canyon Lake or recently, Balacar MX
- Sponsors: Rockstar, Phalanx Wakeboards, Hart and Huntington, Centurion Boats, Mentom Sunglasses, Liquid Trends, HourGlass Anchors
- Inspiration: My family has always been an inspiration to me they support me to the fullest which makes me want to be the best that I can be and support my sponsors and industry in a positive way.
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Rap and more rap
- When I’m not wakeboarding I like to: Ride my dirtbike, work on my Cadillac, mess with my RC car and fishing
- Official/Favorite Website: Ebay! Ordering all sorts of things for my Cadillac. Or my wakeboard company www.phalanxwake.com
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I may look like a white boy but I’m Mexican.
- Quote: West Coast Por Vida
- How did you start wakeboarding? I started after being a snowboard instructor for a few years. Some friends invited me out and I fell in love with the sport and started by buying a 500.00 jet boat which was no where near set up to wakeboard but I made it work. Then went to sleeping on friends couches and going to whatever contest I could go to and had a lot of friends and family support and made it happen.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: Placing top 5 in the world, Competing in X Games, Starting Pro Mens Vets, being able to travel and ride in so many locations including overseas,and stomping out as many double up contest as I can.
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
Nicola Butler Claims Pro Women’s Title | Harley Clifford Wins Nautique Wake Games
Orlando, Fla. — Putting an exclamation point on four days of progressive riding across 24 divisions at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar, Harley Clifford took top honors in the Pro...
Day Two of Nautique Wake Games Sees Strong Performances by Riders of all Ages
Orlando, Fla. — The prevailing theme of day two at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar was wakeboarding spans multiple generations and knows no borders. Athletes as young as nine and...
Other Wake Athletes
13 hours ago: Looks like a pretty good start to the weekend. #TGIF #RockstarEnergyModels http://t.co/sU6RKMRmgz see full story
13 hours ago: Looks like a pretty good start to the weekend. #TGIF #RockstarEnergyModels see full story
16 hours ago: Will Brian Deegan 38 walk away with another Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series championship title this weekend? Stay tuned because all the action starts tonight! see full story
19 hours ago: .@ChaseHawk512 takes this famous #LosAngeles street spot to the cover of @RIDEBMX . #RockstarStyle #BMX http://t.co/EUZo6LgiLh see full story
19 hours ago: Chase Hawk takes this famous Los Angeles street spot to the cover of RIDE bmx. see full story
2 days ago: @JeramyMinaj Thanks so much for your support! see full story
2 days ago: @dhenk07 What's up? see full story
2 days ago: @spam8888 Looks great! see full story
2 days ago: @ktmchris92 @_melon94 What a guy! see full story
2 days ago: We're headed into the final rounds of the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series! Races start tomorrow night under the lights. #OffRoad | Rob MacCachren see full story
2 days ago: The #RockstarEnergyModels heating things up on the track today! #RockstarLife see full story
3 days ago: Aaron Plessinger going for the win in the Amateur All-Star Class at #MEC! Star Racing Yamaha | Rockstar Energy Drink Motocross see full story