Wake / Ricky Gonzales
- Sport: Wakeboarding
- City/State you reside in: Canyon Lake, CA
- Birthday: 10/14
- Age when first started wakeboarding: 21
- Favorite place to wakeboard: Canyon Lake or recently, Balacar MX
- Sponsors: Rockstar, Phalanx Wakeboards, Hart and Huntington, Centurion Boats, Mentom Sunglasses, Liquid Trends, HourGlass Anchors
- Inspiration: My family has always been an inspiration to me they support me to the fullest which makes me want to be the best that I can be and support my sponsors and industry in a positive way.
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Rap and more rap
- When I’m not wakeboarding I like to: Ride my dirtbike, work on my Cadillac, mess with my RC car and fishing
- Official/Favorite Website: Ebay! Ordering all sorts of things for my Cadillac. Or my wakeboard company www.phalanxwake.com
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I may look like a white boy but I’m Mexican.
- Quote: West Coast Por Vida
- How did you start wakeboarding? I started after being a snowboard instructor for a few years. Some friends invited me out and I fell in love with the sport and started by buying a 500.00 jet boat which was no where near set up to wakeboard but I made it work. Then went to sleeping on friends couches and going to whatever contest I could go to and had a lot of friends and family support and made it happen.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: Placing top 5 in the world, Competing in X Games, Starting Pro Mens Vets, being able to travel and ride in so many locations including overseas,and stomping out as many double up contest as I can.
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
Nicola Butler Claims Pro Women’s Title | Harley Clifford Wins Nautique Wake Games
Orlando, Fla. — Putting an exclamation point on four days of progressive riding across 24 divisions at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar, Harley Clifford took top honors in the Pro...
Day Two of Nautique Wake Games Sees Strong Performances by Riders of all Ages
Orlando, Fla. — The prevailing theme of day two at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar was wakeboarding spans multiple generations and knows no borders. Athletes as young as nine and...
Other Wake Athletes
36 minutes ago: Enter the #PureZero Sweepstakes and you could be tearing up the track like Brian Deegan! Go to www.rockstarenergy.com/zero for your chance to #win... see full story
37 minutes ago: Enter the #PureZero Sweepstakes & you could be tearing up the track like @briandeegan38! Go to http://t.co/KBs97Sx0kd http://t.co/kEAuyWxnGT see full story
2 hours ago: @TravisGetz No, you are the best thing. see full story
2 hours ago: @MagicofKeelan You're welcome! Thanks for supporting us! see full story
2 hours ago: @G_aMAYESing Good luck! see full story
3 hours ago: @Deatrus knows what's up! @MEL_DY see full story
3 hours ago: @popcornsutton42 You're the best! see full story
8 hours ago: Which can is getting you through final exams? Let us know in a comment below for your chance to win a case! #ThirstyThursday see full story
1 day ago: #RockstarEnergyModels keeping it cool in the cold. see full story
1 day ago: A little #WhipItWednesday action from Rob Adelberg. #RockstarFMX see full story
2 days ago: Congrats to MONI MARINO TATTOOARTIST - winner of the first ever #InkedUpTour Can Art Contest! Voted on by the fans, Moni takes home 25K and a feature in... see full story
2 days ago: The boys are back and ready for #Supercross 2014! Check out behind the scenes footage of Rockstar Energy Racing's 2014 Photoshoot:... see full story