Wake / Ricky Gonzales
- Sport: Wakeboarding
- City/State you reside in: Canyon Lake, CA
- Birthday: 10/14
- Age when first started wakeboarding: 21
- Favorite place to wakeboard: Canyon Lake or recently, Balacar MX
- Sponsors: Rockstar, Phalanx Wakeboards, Hart and Huntington, Centurion Boats, Mentom Sunglasses, Liquid Trends, HourGlass Anchors
- Inspiration: My family has always been an inspiration to me they support me to the fullest which makes me want to be the best that I can be and support my sponsors and industry in a positive way.
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Rap and more rap
- When I’m not wakeboarding I like to: Ride my dirtbike, work on my Cadillac, mess with my RC car and fishing
- Official/Favorite Website: Ebay! Ordering all sorts of things for my Cadillac. Or my wakeboard company www.phalanxwake.com
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I may look like a white boy but I’m Mexican.
- Quote: West Coast Por Vida
- How did you start wakeboarding? I started after being a snowboard instructor for a few years. Some friends invited me out and I fell in love with the sport and started by buying a 500.00 jet boat which was no where near set up to wakeboard but I made it work. Then went to sleeping on friends couches and going to whatever contest I could go to and had a lot of friends and family support and made it happen.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: Placing top 5 in the world, Competing in X Games, Starting Pro Mens Vets, being able to travel and ride in so many locations including overseas,and stomping out as many double up contest as I can.
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
Nicola Butler Claims Pro Women’s Title | Harley Clifford Wins Nautique Wake Games
Orlando, Fla. — Putting an exclamation point on four days of progressive riding across 24 divisions at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar, Harley Clifford took top honors in the Pro...
Day Two of Nautique Wake Games Sees Strong Performances by Riders of all Ages
Orlando, Fla. — The prevailing theme of day two at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar was wakeboarding spans multiple generations and knows no borders. Athletes as young as nine and...
Other Wake Athletes
15 hours ago: View from the top. @McRaeWilliams1 http://t.co/11Ym8hSTcU see full story
15 hours ago: View from the top in Vars, France where McRae Williams took 1st in the SFR Freestyle Tour! #RockstarPodiums see full story
2 days ago: Watch Rockstar Energy Racing's Ivan Tedesco and Cole Thompson LIVE tonight from #Daytona! Tune in to FOX Sports 1 at 7:30PM ET. #Supercross | Rockstar... see full story
2 days ago: RT @GregLutzka: Out here with @BastienSalabanzi & @Mannyslaysall on a mission hitting spots today in Temecula on @Rockstarenergy Tour http:… see full story
2 days ago: It's race day here at @LVMotorSpeedway & #31 @dylankracing is ready to go! Watch TODAY at 4PM ET on #ESPN2! @NASCAR http://t.co/vZILEJHfYC see full story
2 days ago: Dylan Kwasniewski Racing is back in his hometown and ready for the Boyd Gaming 300! DK will be this weekend's NASCAR Nationwide Series in-race reporter so... see full story
2 days ago: Exploring gold medalist @josschristensen's road to and from #Sochi: http://t.co/Gw7vPLAO2v see full story
2 days ago: RT @PR31TSM: That will do it for final practice. @dylankracing finished P19 see full story
2 days ago: .@datsik closes the #DigitalAssassins Tour with 2 last stops in CA! Read more: http://t.co/difztuJU1y #RockstarMusic http://t.co/EDbhcfmtDu see full story
2 days ago: DATSIK is closing out the #DigitalAssassins Tour with two final stops in California! The tour is in San Francisco tonight and will end in Los Angeles at the... see full story
3 days ago: Ryan Sipes is gearing up to make his GNCC Racing debut this weekend at Rd 1 #MudMucker in Bunnell, FL! Rockstar Energy Drink Motocross see full story
4 days ago: Stop #2 of the #InkedUpTour takes us to The Australian Tattoo & Body Art Expo where our headlining artist is Teneile Napoli (Garage Ink)! Vote for her can... see full story