Wake / Rusty Malinoski
- Nickname: The Bone Crusher
- Sport: Wakeboarding
- City, State you reside in: Clermont, FL
- Birthday: 12/17/1983
- Age when first started wake boarding: 15 years old
- Favorite place to wakeboard: Lake Minnehaha in Clermont, FL
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy Drink, Hyperlite, Mastercraft, Fox, Body Glove, Performance, Roswell, Rockwell
- Inspiration: I find inspiration watching all different athletes in their sport.
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? I only use Pandora
- When I'm not wakeboarding I like to: Go to the gym, golf, hang out my son, keep busy around the house
- Official/Favorite Website: YouTube
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I've broken the same arm 8 times.
- Quote: Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard.
- Career History. How did you start wake boarding? Just by coincidence a friend had a board and a jet ski and he asked me if I wanted to try it… The rest is history.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 2 time wakeboarder of the year, National champion, World Champion, top 3 pro tour finisher for the last 5 years, first to land a 1080 in a contest
Amber Wing Claims Women’s Pro National Title at Nautique WWA National Championships |
West Chester, OH. —Thousands of fans flocked to Voice of America Park to watch the world’s best wakeboarders and wakeskaters battle it out at the final day of the Nautique WWA Wakeboard...
Tony Iacconi Wins Junior Pro At MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour Monroe
Monroe, WA.– Thousands of spectators flocked to the shores of Lake Tye to witness the final day of competition at the MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour Monroe presented by Rockstar. Top Notch...
MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour Opens Competition in Monroe
Monroe, WA.– A conglomerate of the world’s best wakeboarders continued the West Coast leg of the 2013 MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour presented by Rockstar with an exciting first day of action...
MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour Mooresville Results
Mooresville, NC.– Thousands of fans crowded the shores of Lake Norman to witness a dramatic final day of action at the MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour Presented by Rockstar. They were privy to...
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
Nicola Butler Claims Pro Women’s Title | Harley Clifford Wins Nautique Wake Games
Orlando, Fla. — Putting an exclamation point on four days of progressive riding across 24 divisions at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar, Harley Clifford took top honors in the Pro...
Day Two of Nautique Wake Games Sees Strong Performances by Riders of all Ages
Orlando, Fla. — The prevailing theme of day two at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar was wakeboarding spans multiple generations and knows no borders. Athletes as young as nine and...
Other Wake Athletes
14 hours ago: Brian Deegan 38, the man of many talents, is switching gears and will be back in his #rally car this weekend for #GRC Charlotte. #RockstarLife #rallycross see full story
16 hours ago: .@surfline digs into @MeolaMatt's Indo quiver in the latest #FreshBatch. Take a look here: http://t.co/Ca9mcmeMOl. http://t.co/JirHJU8Puv see full story
17 hours ago: Board design is one reason Matt Meola is able to soar so high. Surfline.com digs into his Indo quiver in the latest #FreshBatch. Take a look here:... see full story
20 hours ago: What happens when skateboarder @Elliotsloan & guitarist Will Adler team up http://t.co/5JcLVZVx78. #RockstarLife see full story
21 hours ago: @Proto019 #RockstarLife see full story
21 hours ago: @DrNickRx Nope, the blue Zero Carb can is still available! see full story
22 hours ago: Anthony Rodriguez getting sideways at #SpringCreekMX. #WhipItWednesday see full story
22 hours ago: .@anthonymx67 getting sideways at #SpringCreekMX. #WhipItWednesday #motocross http://t.co/zHs3ptICah see full story
2 days ago: .@TannerFoust & his @VW #PoloR take the win in New York! Full report here: http://t.co/Y1BXkP8US4. #GRC #FoustLane http://t.co/RuM12K7I71 see full story
2 days ago: Tanner Foust and his Volkswagen #PoloR take the win in New York! Read the full report here: http://bit.ly/1ncloPi. #GRC #FoustLane see full story
2 days ago: In Chapter 2: Episode 4, Ryan Sipes dabbles with some pro nationals and shows off more of his hometown. Watch now at http://bit.ly/1mB7xwV. Vurb Moto |... see full story
2 days ago: Voting for the #InkedUpTour's #13thArtist competition ends this Friday! Vote for your favorite design now at http://www.inkedupworldtour.com/13th.php.... see full story