Wake / Rusty Malinoski
- Nickname: The Bone Crusher
- Sport: Wakeboarding
- City, State you reside in: Clermont, FL
- Birthday: 12/17/1983
- Age when first started wake boarding: 15 years old
- Favorite place to wakeboard: Lake Minnehaha in Clermont, FL
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy Drink, Hyperlite, Mastercraft, Fox, Body Glove, Performance, Roswell, Rockwell
- Inspiration: I find inspiration watching all different athletes in their sport.
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? I only use Pandora
- When I'm not wakeboarding I like to: Go to the gym, golf, hang out my son, keep busy around the house
- Official/Favorite Website: YouTube
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I've broken the same arm 8 times.
- Quote: Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard.
- Career History. How did you start wake boarding? Just by coincidence a friend had a board and a jet ski and he asked me if I wanted to try it… The rest is history.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 2 time wakeboarder of the year, National champion, World Champion, top 3 pro tour finisher for the last 5 years, first to land a 1080 in a contest
Shred Town Jamboree Dates Announced!
EVENT DATE: MAY 1ST – MAY 3RD 2015 Athens, TX – The Shredtown Crew is proud to announce the official dates for their first ever event, the JAMBOREE, presented by Rockstar Energy...
WWA Nautique Wake Open Registration Begins!
Orlando, Florida (February 17, 2015) – The World Wakeboard Association has begun accepting registrations for the 2015 Nautique Wake Open via thewwa.com. ...
World Wakeboard Association Announces the 2015 Wakeboard World Series
Orlando, Florida (February 13, 2015) - Over 26 years, the World Wakeboard Association has established itself as the leader in wake sports around the globe. The WWA...
Amber Wing Claims Women’s Pro National Title at Nautique WWA National Championships |
West Chester, OH. —Thousands of fans flocked to Voice of America Park to watch the world’s best wakeboarders and wakeskaters battle it out at the final day of the Nautique WWA Wakeboard...
Tony Iacconi Wins Junior Pro At MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour Monroe
Monroe, WA.– Thousands of spectators flocked to the shores of Lake Tye to witness the final day of competition at the MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour Monroe presented by Rockstar. Top Notch...
MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour Opens Competition in Monroe
Monroe, WA.– A conglomerate of the world’s best wakeboarders continued the West Coast leg of the 2013 MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour presented by Rockstar with an exciting first day of action...
MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour Mooresville Results
Mooresville, NC.– Thousands of fans crowded the shores of Lake Norman to witness a dramatic final day of action at the MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour Presented by Rockstar. They were privy to...
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
Nicola Butler Claims Pro Women’s Title | Harley Clifford Wins Nautique Wake Games
Orlando, Fla. — Putting an exclamation point on four days of progressive riding across 24 divisions at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar, Harley Clifford took top honors in the Pro...
Day Two of Nautique Wake Games Sees Strong Performances by Riders of all Ages
Orlando, Fla. — The prevailing theme of day two at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar was wakeboarding spans multiple generations and knows no borders. Athletes as young as nine and...
Other Wake Athletes
20 hours ago: Quintanilla takes first rally victory for Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing! #RockstarHusky #OneTeam #NoBorders Husqvarna Motorcycles see full story
21 hours ago: Colton Haaker bringing home the bacon over the weekend with victory at the opening round of the AMA Endurocross in Atlanta!... see full story
2 days ago: Tune in to DRINKROCKSTAR on SnapChat for a behind the scenes look at the #RockstarHusky team at #MXGP in the Netherlands! #OneTeam #NoBorders Husqvarna... see full story
4 days ago: TGIF #RockstarModels see full story
4 days ago: Mitch Crews moving into the 3rd round of the Vans Pro qs3000 in Virginia Beach! Here we go Mitch! #RockstarSurf see full story
5 days ago: Try our new Rockstar Juiced today! #ThirstyThursday #RockstarEnergy see full story
5 days ago: .@TannerFoust is looking to keep the momentum going into this weekend's round of #GRC in Atlantic City! https://t.co/8cLMCQK8CC see full story
5 days ago: Closing out the night with our Rockstar Energy Model #WCW Jess 🔥🔥🔥 https://t.co/26LGHH2Jbx see full story
6 days ago: Getting through #HumpDay like.... https://t.co/kA6zz8yQvc see full story
7 days ago: Peep @torsteinhorgmo’s @shred_bots new #CONNEKT5 line from Perisher Parks! Full edit here: https://t.co/SGa1JvvpoP https://t.co/SCtiSp8ZgQ see full story
1 week ago: We are excited to announce that Max Nagl will be racing at the MXoN for Germany! @husqvarna1903 https://t.co/NobeVXXY3y see full story
1 week ago: Rockstar surf team rider @Keanu_Asing is in the water for Round 3 Heat 1 of the #BillabongProTahiti. https://t.co/kxw4tqEMwo see full story