Wake / Rusty Malinoski
- Nickname: The Bone Crusher
- Sport: Wakeboarding
- City, State you reside in: Clermont, FL
- Birthday: 12/17/1983
- Age when first started wake boarding: 15 years old
- Favorite place to wakeboard: Lake Minnehaha in Clermont, FL
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy Drink, Hyperlite, Mastercraft, Fox, Body Glove, Performance, Roswell, Rockwell
- Inspiration: I find inspiration watching all different athletes in their sport.
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? I only use Pandora
- When I'm not wakeboarding I like to: Go to the gym, golf, hang out my son, keep busy around the house
- Official/Favorite Website: YouTube
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I've broken the same arm 8 times.
- Quote: Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard.
- Career History. How did you start wake boarding? Just by coincidence a friend had a board and a jet ski and he asked me if I wanted to try it… The rest is history.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 2 time wakeboarder of the year, National champion, World Champion, top 3 pro tour finisher for the last 5 years, first to land a 1080 in a contest
Shred Town Jamboree Dates Announced!
EVENT DATE: MAY 1ST – MAY 3RD 2015 Athens, TX – The Shredtown Crew is proud to announce the official dates for their first ever event, the JAMBOREE, presented by Rockstar Energy...
WWA Nautique Wake Open Registration Begins!
Orlando, Florida (February 17, 2015) – The World Wakeboard Association has begun accepting registrations for the 2015 Nautique Wake Open via thewwa.com. ...
World Wakeboard Association Announces the 2015 Wakeboard World Series
Orlando, Florida (February 13, 2015) - Over 26 years, the World Wakeboard Association has established itself as the leader in wake sports around the globe. The WWA...
Amber Wing Claims Women’s Pro National Title at Nautique WWA National Championships |
West Chester, OH. —Thousands of fans flocked to Voice of America Park to watch the world’s best wakeboarders and wakeskaters battle it out at the final day of the Nautique WWA Wakeboard...
Tony Iacconi Wins Junior Pro At MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour Monroe
Monroe, WA.– Thousands of spectators flocked to the shores of Lake Tye to witness the final day of competition at the MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour Monroe presented by Rockstar. Top Notch...
MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour Opens Competition in Monroe
Monroe, WA.– A conglomerate of the world’s best wakeboarders continued the West Coast leg of the 2013 MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour presented by Rockstar with an exciting first day of action...
MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour Mooresville Results
Mooresville, NC.– Thousands of fans crowded the shores of Lake Norman to witness a dramatic final day of action at the MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour Presented by Rockstar. They were privy to...
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
Nicola Butler Claims Pro Women’s Title | Harley Clifford Wins Nautique Wake Games
Orlando, Fla. — Putting an exclamation point on four days of progressive riding across 24 divisions at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar, Harley Clifford took top honors in the Pro...
Day Two of Nautique Wake Games Sees Strong Performances by Riders of all Ages
Orlando, Fla. — The prevailing theme of day two at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar was wakeboarding spans multiple generations and knows no borders. Athletes as young as nine and...
Other Wake Athletes
15 hours ago: Good luck @minicoop175 who is heading out to Australia to compete in the AUS-X Open in Sydney! #Moto #supercross https://t.co/inorKrEp4b see full story
15 hours ago: Good luck Cooper Webb who is heading out to Australia to compete in the AUS-X Open in Sydney! see full story
2 days ago: Rob Adelberg takes the scenic route to new heights #TwoWheelTuesday see full story
2 days ago: Head over to @WhatYouth & check out "Fairly Normal: Danny Fuller" presented by @raen_optics -- https://t.co/x1lxSn12Dj #RockstarSurf see full story
2 days ago: RT @XGames: David Gonzalez taught us crail to fakie in Ep. 13 of #XGamesTrickTips » https://t.co/A258mvkii2 https://t.co/KsKccWaai0 see full story
3 days ago: Congratulations @maccachren & @AndyMcMillin31 winners of the prestigious 2015 SCORE Baja 1000! https://t.co/EtDUIKRSk1 see full story
3 days ago: Congratulations Rob MacCachren & Andy McMillin winners of the prestigious 2015 SCORE Baja 1000! see full story
3 days ago: @OlReliable6 happy Monday! see full story
3 days ago: Rockstar team rider @davidgonzalez going in at the skatepark. Retweet with the name of this trick! #SundayFunday https://t.co/uosXU17Th8 see full story
3 days ago: Rockstar team rider Keri Herman is getting locked and loaded filming the pre show for Dew Tour Breckenridge! see full story
4 days ago: #Squad Goals on point | #RockstarEnergyModels see full story
5 days ago: The boys of All Time Low are taking over our Twitter account @rockstarenergy tomorrow, Saturday November 21st from 2-3pm EST! Come party with us on Twitter... see full story